Mikey E on Purus Labs Thunder & Lighting stack

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Hell ya it only gets better ;-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

2. Arnold once said "the two best things for your health is pumping and humping" The thunder and lighting stack contains both. The Condense is the pump and the D Pol is for the humping.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Mikey_E View Post
    Arnold once said "the two best things for your health is pumping and humping" The thunder and lighting stack contains both. The Condense is the pump and the D Pol is for the humping.
    Haha damn straight!!!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

4. Today was back in the gym training arms after I took yesterday off. All refreshed from the day off I hit it hard. In my gym there was only one other person, which was nice. I started off with rope push downs. Did a couple of warm up sets at 20 and 40lbs. After that did 3 working sets of 10 at a 100lbs. After my last working sets I did 2 drop sets at 70 and 40lbs. The next exercise was single arm overhead dumbbell extensions. Did 3 working sets for 10 reps at 25lbs. Moved on to skullcrushers and did 3 working sets of for 60lbs. To finish off triceps I did fst-7 with high pulley over the head extensions. I did 7 sets of 10 reps at 80lbs. I had to do some forced reps at the end. I then moved onto biceps starting out with barbell curls. Did a few warm up sets at 30 lbs and did three working sets at 50lbs for ten reps. Moved onto standing dumbbell curls. On this exercise I made sure to get a good squeeze at the top and not cheat myself. Did 3 working sets for ten reps at 20lbs. Next was spider curls with the low pulley cable. For this exercise I did 2 sets close grip and 2 sets wide grip. To do finish off biceps I did dumbbell hammer curls. 3 working sets at 25lbs. Did some wrist curls to finish off my workout. Just went till I couldn't do anymore. It was a long workout but I had some added fuel to my workout today. Tomorrow will be shoulder day and hope its more gruesome than today's workout.

5. Today was shoulder day and it is going to be one of my last days on the stack. I know I will have enough for tomorrow but not sure about Wednesday. It's been great being on this stack and will be doing this stack again. I was thinking about adding recycle to this stack. If anyone has used recycle with d pol I would like some feedback on your results. Condense, d pol, and recycle sounds like a great stack.
    •   

6. Recycle and dpol compliment eachother VERY well lol
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

7. I might have to give it a try sometime. Well today was my last day on the thunder and lighting stack. I would like to thank everyone who has followed my log and purus labs for them letting me log there products. My overall experience on d pol and condense was great. I loved the pumps and vascular look I got from this stack. The cons of this stack I can think of is that I didn't see to much if a strength gain over the month. Some of the time I would have to use a lot of water to get it down.

8. Can you give us a little conclusion to it all brotha?
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

9. sorry about the response time and short final log, I have been really busy these last couple of days. When I was on the thunder and lighting stack it was the best test booster and pre workout combo I have taken before. Like I said in my last post while being on the thunder and lighting I noticed the most while being on this stack is the vascularity. This is something that purus delivered on. I tried posting some pics but my post count was too low. Other people also have commented on vascularity in my arms also. Another thing that I can take away from being on this stack is the focus I had. Being in school and working all the time tends to distract me, but I had good focus when I was working out. Overall Condense and D Pol deliver on what they are meant for. Mind blowing pumps, great energy and the ability to you a alpha male feeling being in the gym. I have pointed out the cons but the thunder and lighting stack delivers. I would like to try again and stack it with recycle for even greater results.

10. Thanks for the review and log bud. Glad you enjoyed the stack!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Skeptic takes on Purus Labs Condense!
    By Colbicide in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 03-17-2013, 02:41 PM
  2. Replies: 79
    Last Post: 12-07-2012, 06:46 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-27-2012, 02:29 AM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-24-2012, 04:46 PM
  5. Questions On Purus Labs Products?
    By AaronJP1 in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 84