One of the first to get STIMUL8ED!!! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

One of the first to get STIMUL8ED!!!

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Final Review!

taste - 8.5/10 - the powder literally tastes like a candy sucker.....when mixed with water the taste changed a little bit....still like a sweet and sour apple just not as strong....still very good. like i mentioned the taste is different than any apple i have tried and different than the apple BCAA+SAA if you have had that which is more of like a apple cider and lemonade mix

pump- 8/10- pumps were definitely increased but not like i have had with other products. Although sometimes the pump was amazing so it was a little hit or miss with me. Im guesing there is creatona in it which had the same efffect, sometimes the pumps were rediculous and sometimes just mediocre. over all though, much better than average.

focus- 9.5/10- this is where i noticed something for sure. The focus was great!!!! much different than i had ever experienced. I dont know what is in it that is doing it but it is a focus on par with craze for me at least....a different focus, hard to explain but great!

Energy - 10/10 - well .... stimul8 def. lives up to its name lol, i woudl hope it would. Crazy strong long lasting energy, no crash.I am very stim tolerant, almost always taking double the recommended dosage of preworkouts and somedays i didnt even use a full scoop of this, this stuff is legit. You will def. be getting your moneys worth per serving with this!

strength - 8.5/10 - set a couple prs which is great for such a short run

Endurance - 8.5/10 - I think this goes along with the pump aspect, some days endurance was ridiculous good and seemed to recover in seconds, and others it was just average....but when it was on, it was incredible

Overall 9/10 - this really depends on what you are looking for, if you are looking for a great bag for your buck, great energy and focus and a kick ass workout then stimul8 is for you. It is made by finaflex so u know its gotta be a great product. I have never tried a product from them that was not great and this is no different. You just need to find the right dose for you and I think you will be pleasantly suprised

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

nice review mkretz! very thorough, easy to read
    enjoyed following you here..we appreciate the time, and best to you going forward man
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks man thanks to everyone for following along it was awesome....a lot dof companies don't even put in the effort to follow th e logs of the people they give them to...it takes time and dedicatoon, great reps just another reason wjy finaflex is top of the line
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Was really enjoyable to follow along with the review. Great job and thank you!

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.

Nice review. It's nice to see another successful product right out of the gates. I'm really glad you enjoyed it and thank you for your time and honest assessment.
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Digging the review, well done and thorough.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Thanks a lot giys means a lot..... when will th is be released
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    Thanks a lot giys means a lot..... when will th is be released
    to hit retail soon..cleaning up the write-up as we speak..
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  9. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Great review bud!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

So what you are saying is it kicks in kind of like this...

Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    So what you are saying is it kicks in kind of like this...

Video Link: http://youtu.be/snRXmsMSPGs
    That covers it all....
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Orange Mango Re-Con! Be One of the First To Try It.
    By pmiller383 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-20-2011, 05:48 PM
  2. Replies: 63
    Last Post: 01-29-2009, 03:19 PM
  3. Nutraplanet will be the first to get Reverse!
    By LakeMountD in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-19-2008, 07:09 PM
  4. One of the worst disasters to hit the US.
    By JonesersRX7 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-27-2005, 04:53 AM