I don't prefer to rate products on a number scale, but I will rate these in comparison to other pre's that I have tried recently.
It will be compared to:
, , , .
Please rate on a scale of 1-5: 1=Strongly Disagree; 2 = Disagree; 3 = Neutral; 4 = Agree; 5 = Strongly Agree
1) This product was a great source of clean energy/good mood... (1-5)
5. When compared to the other products I've tried recently this one is definitely a great source of energy, I'm almost always in a good mood; especially in the gym. So I can't say that this increased my mood, but I can say that the energy was off the charts. Which was expected.
2) This product helped me power through my training sessions... (1-5) -
5. The energy I got from this product definitely helped me power through training sessions. Some of the training sessions I had while using this were absolutely brutal, but it was never an issue. I was able to continue moving from one exercise to the next with no issues.
3) This product my mental focus... (1-5) -
4. This product definitely enhanced my mental focus, but that aspect was not as strong with it as I have had with a few others. It was a noticeable improvement, and I doubt anyone will be let down by it.
4) This product did not give me the jitters... (1-5) -
5. I don't really know what else to add to this, it didn't give me jitters. Soo....yeah. No jitters.
5) This product tasted great... (1-5) -
4. The taste was good, until it turned into gel. Then it was so concentrated it was ridiculous. I took this mixed with varying amounts of water, and by just pouring it into my mouth and chasing it with water, it tasted fine both ways. I am convinced that no one will have any issues drinking this before a workout.
6) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family... (1-5) -
5. I have already recommended it to people, and they are on the lookout for the release.
Miscellaneous: Definite rise in body temperature when using this, I did not need more than 3/4 scoop of this product at any time. I was sweating more (like a lot more) and it was not dependent on dosing to notice this. I sweat more throughout the day after a few sessions with this pre workout in my system, and at 3/4 scoop (depending on price) I expect this to be a good value for most people.
Negative: The only negative I had with this product was shortness of breath. It only happened at 1 scoop, but it was noticeable. I definitely had issues catching my breath when I used a whole scoop, so be wary of that when first starting out. This went away once I lowered the preworkout dose a little bit.