Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
divanill is one of my favorite compounds, i suffer from low test and have been on trt for over 5 years. divanill enhances the effect of synthetic testosterone better than any thing i have tried, i really like it alot!!!

ok, now that we know i am a big fan of divanill, all that remains to be seen is how good the quality of divanill in divamax is...divamax was what got my attention when biocor 1st appeared at AM, by becoming a biocor rep i am putting my faith in divamax...i am betting divamax is top notch!!!

i got divamax in the mail today around 5pm, i had just ate so i popped 1. going to stick with 3 per day divided up with 3 different meals, one of them being a protein shake before bed, i've always liked divanill before bed...i am going to resist the temptation to go to 4 caps...at least until i can gauge how effective it is at recommended dose. at 120 caps i could dose 4 a day and still have a full months worth, so some good value there, imo.

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
I tested at 350 so I'm hoping it does something. Haven't really noticed anything yet.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I tested at 350 so I'm hoping it does something. Haven't really noticed anything yet.
unfortunately like many testboosting type products divamax takes some time for effects to be noticeable...i think divamax will show nice effects for you, it will make what test you do have work much better for what you want it to do.

Touey

Touey

Awards
I have recently made a big purchase with some BioCor things in the shipment, but I did not have the divamax because I have thought from the name it was for women. Now from what you have to say here I wish that was on the order too.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have recently made a big purchase with some BioCor things in the shipment, but I did not have the divamax because I have thought from the name it was for women. Now from what you have to say here I wish that was on the order too.
google divanill...i have used divanill many, many times and always had very good results.

i am sure you will enjoy the biocor products you did purchase, but i hope next time you will include some divamax.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
not much to report yet, but my mood is good...i don't know if it's just me, but it seems like there are alot of stupid people these days...oh well, most of the time they are harmless, i think they are more of a risk to themselves than others, lol.

Touey

Touey

Awards
google divanill...i have used divanill many, many times and always had very good results.

i am sure you will enjoy the biocor products you did purchase, but i hope next time you will include some divamax.
I have been on Google and it is mostly like you say most good reports with only few sprinkled around in a negative light. I have had a thought of a ad slogan for your company that may do well for selling with a bit of humor to say..."Do not just be a Diva...Be a DivaMan with DivaMax...":)

Touey

Touey

Awards
I have been on Google and it is mostly like you say most good reports with only few sprinkled around in a negative light. I have had a thought of a ad slogan for your company that may do well for selling with a bit of humor to say..."Do not just be a Diva...Be a DivaMan with DivaMax...":)
And to try for bringing the ad home with another play on words from something like this:D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol...thank you for your suggestions. but those decisions are WAY above my pay grade.:laugh:

Touey

Touey

Awards
lol...thank you for your suggestions. but those decisions are WAY above my pay grade.:laugh:
Ha ha I see well if you move up on the pay grade for some suggestions, I will give address to you for my cut on the check:D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
not really much going on yet...i did take my dog sid for a jog at the park today.

we managed to make almost 3 miles in high humidity before sid tagged out. damn, humidity really messes with my breathing!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1 week in...starting to feel an increase in libido, not only thinking about/wanting sex more often, but when i do get it...it's more intense-BOOM BABY!!!

also mood is very good...

these are usually the 1st effects i feel from good quality divanill.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Im wondering how the 20 lb ankle weights are holding up? :)
different thread, lol....besides i can only remember those big assed 15lb'ers!!! down to just using 5lb'ers these days, age is catching up.:damnit:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good to see ur still active brotha!
it keeps me out of trouble, lol....really good to see you posting again, i don't even know most of the people on here anymore...alot of new faces!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
10 days in...mood is very good, libido is gradually climbing. appetite and thirst are up-for me this is the sign of good things coming!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
good mood and definate boost in libido are the main things, really an all around well being, feel good effect.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Isnt it interesring that the more supps we try, the more we like the ones that r simple. I like the idea of plain div without anything else.

I always liked plain old 6bromo but didnt like any of the prop blends as another example

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Isnt it interesring that the more supps we try, the more we like the ones that r simple. I like the idea of plain div without anything else.

I always liked plain old 6bromo but didnt like any of the prop blends as another example
indeed...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i am getting typical effects of high quality divanill. keeping dose at 3 caps daily, 800mg up to 1200mg is max before diminishing returns i have have read...divamax at 3 caps is 1200mg, so a bottle will last me 40 days.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
mood and feeling of well being continue to get better...libido is very high and i wake up feeling like i am ready to take on the day, even when amount of sleep is not the greatest. this is huge for me, i usually wake up feeling like crap. physically i still have my aches and pains upon waking, but mentally i am able to push thru this much easier.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Do u still work shifts? IIRC u worked an unusual rolling type schedule, or am I mis remembering?
been on 3rd for over 10 years....but when someone is absent in your position or on vacation the other 2 shifts either come in early or stay over for 4 hours. lots of guys don't want the ot, so i often charge them $20 cash and get their hours....as a operator i am qualified for every almost every job, except for the specialty machines. when the kids were home i used to kill myself with hours to spoil their rotten arses, lol....but since they are grown, i have cut back.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
been on 3rd for over 10 years....but when someone is absent in your position or on vacation the other 2 shifts either come in early or stay over for 4 hours. lots of guys don't want the ot, so i often charge them $20 cash and get their hours....as a operator i am qualified for every almost every job, except for the specialty machines. when the kids were home i used to kill myself with hours to spoil their rotten arses, lol....but since they are grown, i have cut back.
Interesting. In Pittsburgh, the operators would wrestle for OT hours. The job market isnt so hot around here so extra hours are too valuable to pass up for the most part.

Keep collecting those 20s T! Only 2 times and u have enough to get an exta supplement in your order! :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Interesting. In Pittsburgh, the operators would wrestle for OT hours. The job market isnt so hot around here so extra hours are too valuable to pass up for the most part.

Keep collecting those 20s T! Only 2 times and u have enough to get an exta supplement in your order! :)
we have had lots of layoffs starting around 6 years ago, we are always shorthanded on the machines lots of mandatory ot, a lot of guys just get burnt out. even me, i don't take on nearly the hours i used to when the brats were at home, lol.