Swanson's Fatboy DCP2.0 Log

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

  1. I'm subbed just for the greatness of that video in the opening post lol.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."


  2. Sorry about the last video; when I put the vids together in iMovie there was about 1/3 more vertical capture. For some reason now it's cut down & looks like shyt.
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.

  3. Strong finish in the video! Looks good.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Strong finish in the video! Looks good.
    Somehow 585 isn't in there, and I left out me dumping 635. Because it was UGLY.
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.

  5. Still looks mighty strong to me! Haha
    It's great inspiration!

  6. Little AM fasted LISS, 30'.

    My 6 y/o got a new bike yesterday so I'll probably spend the afternoon doing slow cruising bike path cardio.

    Weight down only marginally to 293 today. I did eat A LOT yesterday...the DL session had me starving.
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Swanson52 View Post
    I did eat A LOT yesterday...the DL session had me starving.
    they will do that if you did it right!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  8. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    they will do that if you did it right!
    For sure. I used the emergency Skip-phone to get approval to stuff my face. Still kept the carbs reasonable (<225), but pro/fat were pretty freakin big. Think I was in the neighborhood of 400/200.
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Swanson52 View Post
    For sure. I used the emergency Skip-phone to get approval to stuff my face. Still kept the carbs reasonable (<225), but pro/fat were pretty freakin big. Think I was in the neighborhood of 400/200.
    thats beautiful. lol. I did similarly after my heavy bench day yesterday, I had a 24oz strip steak for dinner. no veggies, no potatoes, just the steak
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  10. I know the pic sucks, but here's the old man just now.

    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Swanson52 View Post
    I know the pic sucks, but here's the old man just now.

    thats a big boy! I see one swole motha right there, probably look pretty cut at 240ish or so, what do you think? That back is tremendously well developed
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  12. Thanks, mang!

    I think 240-ish is probably about right...but dropping 50# makes my head hurt.
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Swanson52 View Post
    Thanks, mang!

    I think 240-ish is probably about right...but dropping 50# makes my head hurt.
    I hear you on that. One step at a time
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  14. Hmmm...(ignore the undies, jackasses)
    Start

    Day 8


    Maybe a little off the man boob & handles?
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.

  15. why would I ignore the undies, those are my favorite part! totally hoooooooooomoooooooo 4u

    lol
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  16. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    why would I ignore the undies, those are my favorite part! totally hoooooooooomoooooooo 4u

    lol
    Well, in all fairness they ARE Perry Ellis, so it's understandable.
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Swanson52 View Post
    Well, in all fairness they ARE Perry Ellis, so it's understandable.
    hahaha you're fancy! I have the whatever walmart brand ones. "faded flag" or something like that
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  18. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    hahaha you're fancy! I have the whatever walmart brand ones. "faded flag" or something like that
    TJMaxx FTW.
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Swanson52 View Post
    TJMaxx FTW.
    Half my ties and dress shirts are from there. Agreed
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  20. I have to get my dress shirts in size extrahuge and have them tailored. :/ I can't get many dress clothes off the rack.

    There are guys that need a 56 long jacket but don't wear 50" waist pants, damn it!!!!
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.

  21. You do know that if you were to lose some flub, you have potential to be a rock star, right? You definitely have the size.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    You do know that if you were to lose some flub, you have potential to be a rock star, right? You definitely have the size.
    absolutely agreed. you're huge as ****, swanson. can definitely see the muscle mass. you get a little shredded and people might just walk away from you with piss in their pants.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net
    Enter promo code "JWA" and receive 50% off your next MST order!

  23. ME Bench, bitchezzzz

    Warm up

    INCLINE BB PRESS
    Bar, 135, 185, 225
    275x8x3
    315x3
    365x0-spotter couldn't get bar off rack. Wife.

    Incline DB twist press
    SS
    Face pulls

    DB Shrugs
    SS
    Meadows Rows

    BW Pull ups
    SS
    Fixed BB curls

    30' LISS

    Vid coming
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Swanson52 View Post
    ME Bench, bitchezzzz

    Warm up

    INCLINE BB PRESS
    Bar, 135, 185, 225
    275x8x3
    315x3
    365x0-spotter couldn't get bar off rack. Wife.

    Incline DB twist press
    SS
    Face pulls

    DB Shrugs
    SS
    Meadows Rows

    BW Pull ups
    SS
    Fixed BB curls

    30' LISS

    Vid coming
    lol, tough luck with that spotter, dude. hahah!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  25. Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    lol, tough luck with that spotter, dude. hahah!
    Yeah I love my wife, but she's not a strong spotter. Need a training partner.
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Swanson52 View Post
    Yeah I love my wife, but she's not a strong spotter. Need a training partner.
    I hear you. I'm trying to grow a training partner but it's slow going. He's only 3 years old now and can't lift sh*t. lol
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  28. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    I hear you. I'm trying to grow a training partner but it's slow going. He's only 3 years old now and can't lift sh*t. lol
    Me too!!!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Swanson52 View Post
    Awesomeness right here!

  30. DCP update(s). Interesting, man...

    Weight is hovering around 290 today. Nbd unless you consider the fact that in the last 5 days I've started consuming an additional 20% more calories.

    I'm absolutely ravenous for 3-4 hours after I train, so I've been crushing a lot more cals than usual. Maybe I've got a confirmation bias, but I think after 8 days that I'm "tightening up", yet eating more.

    Lovin' it.
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Swanson52 View Post
    DCP update(s). Interesting, man...

    Weight is hovering around 290 today. Nbd unless you consider the fact that in the last 5 days I've started consuming an additional 20% more calories.

    I'm absolutely ravenous for 3-4 hours after I train, so I've been crushing a lot more cals than usual. Maybe I've got a confirmation bias, but I think after 8 days that I'm "tightening up", yet eating more.

    Lovin' it.
    I'm experiencing something similar. Eating quite a bit more and seeing absolutely NO negative body comp changes at all. I think DCP is raising my appetite but helping my body make much better use of the nutrients.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  32. Now that's trust, letting your wife spot a 360 bench!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Now that's trust, letting your wife spot a 360 bench!
    just have to tell her your life insurance lapsed. lol
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  34. I definitely feel like I'my tightening up as well, but I've been only eating 2700 calories instead of the usual 3000. We'll see when I'm done with the bottle with before/afters.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net
    Enter promo code "JWA" and receive 50% off your next MST order!

  35. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    I definitely feel like I'my tightening up as well, but I've been only eating 2700 calories instead of the usual 3000. We'll see when I'm done with the bottle with before/afters.
    I might not actually be tightening up...hard to tell at 290!
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Swanson52 View Post
    I might not actually be tightening up...hard to tell at 290!
    You know that muscle is burning up that fat!

  37. 45' LISS treadmill.

    DCP; weight is holding steady, and I'm eating more. Without going into crazy detail, yesterday I ate ~2.5# meat (chicken, steak), 18 eggs (whole & whites), 4c Spanish rice, 4 sweet potatoes, a couple shakes, some oatmeal, and a quart of milk (PWO).

    I never, ever eat that much. All of my hunger is within 3-4 hours of training, and after that it's maybe 30-40g carbs and protein/fats. However, in that window I'm SHREDDING food.

    DCP is allowing me to eat, therefore recover, yet gain no weight. I doubt I'm losing muscle (or even not growing), so I've simply got to be losing fat.
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.

  38. I couldn't imagine eating a dozen and a half eggs in a day. I would venture to say the DCP is working.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by Swanson52 View Post
    45' LISS treadmill.

    DCP; weight is holding steady, and I'm eating more. Without going into crazy detail, yesterday I ate ~2.5# meat (chicken, steak), 18 eggs (whole & whites), 4c Spanish rice, 4 sweet potatoes, a couple shakes, some oatmeal, and a quart of milk (PWO).

    I never, ever eat that much. All of my hunger is within 3-4 hours of training, and after that it's maybe 30-40g carbs and protein/fats. However, in that window I'm SHREDDING food.

    DCP is allowing me to eat, therefore recover, yet gain no weight. I doubt I'm losing muscle (or even not growing), so I've simply got to be losing fat.
    i love eggs! i can down a dozen without thinking about it
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  40. This is becoming almost comical; in an effort to see the scale budge (for no other reason than just to SEE), I ate a full BOX of rotini, 6 cups Spanish rice, 4 sweet potatoes, drank a quart of choc milk, drank a Mexican coke, and ate 400g protein yesterday. Only did 45' LISS for exercise.

    Not. A. Bit. My scale measures tenths, and the scale has literally not moved. I calibrated it, have had the kids weigh to make sure it's fluctuating, and it's working.

    Mind=blown.
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Nodda M-Drol Log Phatboy or FATBOY?
    By Nothingman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 192
    Last Post: 10-01-2010, 03:36 PM
  2. TX's cycle log.
    By txwakeskater in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 02-07-2003, 03:51 PM
  3. Scotty's T1 pro log
    By scotty2 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 01-15-2003, 03:03 PM
  4. T1 pro log
    By DreamWeaver in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-24-2002, 08:01 AM
  5. My Cycle Log
    By Blindfaith in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-12-2002, 12:59 AM
Log in
Log in