Getting rid of the fatz with DCP 2.0 sponsored

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Sounds like my weekend - spent it drinking mimosas and beer and eating total garbage. But it was the wife's and my anniversary, and that warrants some major cheat food!
    yep, Friday was my wife's birthday which is what started this


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Sounds like my weekend - spent it drinking mimosas and beer and eating total garbage. But it was the wife's and my anniversary, and that warrants some major cheat food!
    Which reminds me...I have an anniversary coming up...major cheat food time!!! Haha
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Which reminds me...I have an anniversary coming up...major cheat food time!!! Haha
    that or perhaps 4th of july weekend grilling repeatedly with friends and drinking too much beer....

    Still woke up at 206 today after both eating like a pig on the 4th and yesterday! Its pretty amazing.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    that or perhaps 4th of july weekend grilling repeatedly with friends and drinking too much beer....

    Still woke up at 206 today after both eating like a pig on the 4th and yesterday! Its pretty amazing.
    Sounds great, I can't wait!

  5. Whoo hoo. Down to 205 today, that's 9 lbs down off starting 22 days ago I think it was? I just need to keep it rolling like this.
    •   
       


  6. Love the progress, any chance of running another bottle and continuing the log?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Love the progress, any chance of running another bottle and continuing the log?
    For sure! I was talking with Metroba about doing the video review too, but not sure if i'll have the time to do it before i'll run out of this bottle.

  8. Awesome, I've been enjoying these DCP logs.

  9. Yeah, i'm really happy at how well its been working out for me. With the low calories my lifting performance (and recovery) has kind of sucked, but right now i'm not in a trying to gain size/strength phase anyhow. Its about maintaining while losing fat. If I ride out another bottle or two at this rate I'll be back to pretty lean fairly soon.

  10. 9lbs in 22 days? sweet!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    9lbs in 22 days? sweet!
    and the best part is i'm not particularly hungry and i'm not stimmed out and nauseous too like with some fat burners. Got a second bottle ordered from Nutra, should be here tomorrow so I can continue the log onwards.

  12. still at 205, but I've also been incorporating more solid food into daily diet, so that's a plus. a burger for lunch yesterday, and salmon for dinner. Looks pretty well like i'll hit my goal of 10lbs by Monday/4 weeks!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    still at 205, but I've also been incorporating more solid food into daily diet, so that's a plus. a burger for lunch yesterday, and salmon for dinner. Looks pretty well like i'll hit my goal of 10lbs by Monday/4 weeks!
    Awesome progress. If you can get another 10lbs with the next bottle that would be sweet.

  14. Just keep your eye on the prize brotha. You've been doing great!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    still at 205, but I've also been incorporating more solid food into daily diet, so that's a plus. a burger for lunch yesterday, and salmon for dinner. Looks pretty well like i'll hit my goal of 10lbs by Monday/4 weeks!
    Lookin' forward to seeing how this turns out.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  16. was at 207 this morning but yesterday was cheat day. Didn't so much eat anything too bad, but did eat a lot. Its only noon, and I've had 2 toilet cloggers already and feel like its time for a third. So pretty sure tomorrow will be back to 205, maybe 204.

  17. Haha sweet update

  18. I had to have eaten a pound of pistachios alone.

  19. 204 today, so 10 pounds from start I should take some pics.

  20. Very nice, brotha!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    204 today, so 10 pounds from start I should take some pics.
    Keep it up!

  22. Significant progress, man - way to go!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  23. 15 lbs yet? Where's those ripped pictures?

  24. agreed w testo. wanna see dem nudez.

  25. I'll try to take some tomorrow morning. At 205 now, the work trip and weekend after was sort of a disaster. Never ended up with time to hit the gym, and the place I was at brought in lunch so I ate what was there. Then Saturday was a 3 1/2 hour each way drive to pick up my daughter from a junior ROTC leadership training camp, so more bad eating on the road. Still, ready to hit it hard again now!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Get rid of the FAT!!!!!
    By bigjakes in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-24-2011, 02:53 PM
  2. Annoyed Thread - Who can't get rid of the last layer?!?!
    By justreading in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-09-2009, 11:48 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-21-2009, 09:18 PM
  4. Getting rid of the bodyfat
    By Bodybuilder20 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-09-2009, 01:08 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-19-2004, 10:27 AM
Log in
Log in