Swanky gets down with DCP2.0!

Page 15 of 30 First ... 1314151617 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    So I will either take an off day tomorrow or hit chest day #2. To be determined when I get up or by popular vote.

    What say you guys?
    Grr. I wanted to do a second chest, but my wife likes me to stay in bed when she's off. I know you're an early bird like me, so a rest day may rejuvenate you a little?
    Not a rep but a fan of Finaflex.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post

    Grr. I wanted to do a second chest, but my wife likes me to stay in bed when she's off. I know you're an early bird like me, so a rest day may rejuvenate you a little?
    There's one vote for a rest day!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   
       


  3. Pizza=fuel. no rest for you!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Pizza=fuel. no rest for you!
    And one for sfw
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  5. Rest is for the weak!!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Rest is for the weak!!
    Two for sfw!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  7. Sfw

    /thread
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  8. Now would be an excellent time to pick up another bottle of DCP cheap and run this log another 30 days. Just sayin...

  9. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Now would be an excellent time to pick up another bottle of DCP cheap and run this log another 30 days. Just sayin...
    Pretty sure that's exactly what I'm going to do actually
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  10. Just loaded up my cart on NP. Hopefully I get the 2nd bottle before this one runs out!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  11. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Just loaded up my cart on NP. Hopefully I get the 2nd bottle before this one runs out!
    What'd you get me dad?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post

    What'd you get me dad?
    A shiny new pony
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  13. Shoulder just didn't feel good under the weight today and even 225 felt crappy so I cut it short. I should have held off until tomorrow to hit chest since I just did shoulders yesterday but I'm impatient. Lol oh well!!

    I can definitely feel the difference since I ran out of Flexible a few days ago. I slacked on putting my refill order in until Tuesday this week. I've just been so damn busy

    Tomorrow I'll hit bis/tris and then Saturday is deadlift day!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  14. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    A shiny new pony
    What's the profile? Never heard of it

  15. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post

    What's the profile? Never heard of it
    http://m.mylittlepony.com/mylittlepo...ony%2fen_us%2f
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  16. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Just loaded up my cart on NP. Hopefully I get the 2nd bottle before this one runs out!
    o yeah! like the way you think, swanky.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    o yeah! like the way you think, swanky.
    And since you bps folks have been so kind I will definitely be continuing my log
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  18. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    o yeah! like the way you think, swanky.

    And since you bps folks have been so kind I will definitely be continuing my log
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  19. This stuff looks awesome. Might have to get me some...

  20. Quote Originally Posted by pistol345 View Post
    This stuff looks awesome. Might have to get me some...
    I'm thinking the same thing...
    Not a rep but a fan of Finaflex.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    So I will either take an off day tomorrow or hit chest day #2. To be determined when I get up or by popular vote.

    What say you guys?
    I think I'm late but I vote Chest day # 2

  22. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

    I think I'm late but I vote Chest day # 2
    Lol. Yeah I went for it and bombed. My shoulder just wasn't in the game.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  23. Great arm day today. I've officially reached 18" arms. I'm stoked!



    Name:  ForumRunner_20130705_142106.png
Views: 44
Size:  438.1 KB
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  24. Arms today:

    Alt DB curls: 10x10, 40x18, 50x8(+1)-8(+1)-7
    SS W/ EZ Bar skullcrushers: 50+bar x20-20-20-20

    EZ bar curls: 50+bar x17(+2)-17(+2)-17(+2) dropset empty straight bar (35lbs)x10

    Lying DB ext: 50(+10)x30-23-20

    Reverse grip EZ bar curls: 30+bar x20-20-20(+4)

    awesome bump and my bis were fawking BURNING after that last set
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  25. Swanky gets down with DCP2.0!


    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Great arm day today. I've officially reached 18" arms. I'm stoked!



    Name:  ForumRunner_20130705_142106.png
Views: 44
Size:  438.1 KB
    You on a cut or bulk?
    You are getting huge bro
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Airborne gets down with iForce Testabolan V2 + Intimidate!
    By Airborne42 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 482
    Last Post: 05-06-2012, 12:31 AM
  2. Finally getting down with the Beast
    By Wudog in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-30-2010, 01:51 PM
  3. Replies: 57
    Last Post: 05-25-2010, 09:08 AM
  4. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 11-30-2009, 10:58 AM
  5. Bush Gets Down With His Possie ! ! !
    By anabolicrhino in forum Politics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-04-2007, 08:13 AM
Log in
Log in