Swanky gets down with DCP2.0!

Page 14 of 19 First ... 1213141516 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    lookin swole brotha
    thanks, my man! IDK why my pics have been coming out so grainy lately though :/
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition


  2. Dang, swanky lookin thick my man!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  3. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=85 345"/>
    Beast mode!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Dang, swanky lookin thick my man!
    not as thick as those wings you have tyga, my lats are seriously small
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  5. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Beast mode!
    learning from the best!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  6. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Strong and thick man!

  7. Lookin thick brother!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  8. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Strong and thick man!
    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Lookin thick brother!
    many thanks my dudes!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  9. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=85 345"/>
    Looking like a boss!! Thanks for the fapping material... I posted one for you too
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    Looking like a boss!! Thanks for the fapping material... I posted one for you too
    Just saw it and instantly went from six to midnight
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  11. Deadlift day today. Going to shoot for 420 if I'm feeling good
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  12. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Deadlift day today. Going to shoot for 420 if I'm feeling good
    Vid!! Good luck bro, you got this

  13. You got this!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net
    Enter promo code "JWA" and receive 50% off your next MST order!

  14. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand I KILLED that sh!t!!

    Deadlift day:

    Deadlift: 125x5, 215x3, 265x2, 285x2, 335x1, 420(+10lbs PR!)x1, 410x0, 385x2, 365x4-3, 335x5-3

    nice little victory scream at ******* too lol
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-KZlgq9VNU
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  15. AWWW YEAH!

    Good stuff, swanky
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net
    Enter promo code "JWA" and receive 50% off your next MST order!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand I KILLED that sh!t!!

    Deadlift day:

    Deadlift: 125x5, 215x3, 265x2, 285x2, 335x1, 420(+10lbs PR!)x1, 410x0, 385x2, 365x4-3, 335x5-3

    nice little victory scream at ******* too lol
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-KZlgq9VNU
    I think this was the best video yet. First you channel the energy, then the moment, and then the cockiness! I love it!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    AWWW YEAH!

    Good stuff, swanky
    Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    I think this was the best video yet. First you channel the energy, then the moment, and then the cockiness! I love it!
    that pull felt awesome. seriously
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  18. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    that pull felt awesome. seriously
    You are truly an inspiration.

  19. HELL YEAH!!!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  20. Completely awesome!!!
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Completely awesome!!!
    Looking sexy!
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  22. I have to say that DCP2.0 has enabled my body to take advantage of nutrients in such a way that my recovery is unbelievable and my power off the floor is almost shocking to me. Its ability to pack my muscles with glycogen and speed nutrients to it for synthesis and recovery are unmatched in any herbal supp I've tried and this was not something I was expecting from it at all.

    Awesome job on this BPS!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  23. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post

    Looking sexy!
    Look who's talking!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  24. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post

    I think this was the best video yet. First you channel the energy, then the moment, and then the cockiness! I love it!
    Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post

    You are truly an inspiration.
    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    HELL YEAH!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Completely awesome!!!
    Seriously thanks guys! In addition to always wanting to better myself, I never want to disappoint you all and it really helps keep me motivated.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  25. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Seriously thanks guys! In addition to always wanting to better myself, I never want to disappoint you all and it really helps keep me motivated.
    If you EVER disappoint me..
    I
    SWEAR
    TO
    BOB

    I will unsubscribe to this log so quick swanky
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  26. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    If you EVER disappoint me..
    I
    SWEAR
    TO
    BOB

    I will unsubscribe to this log so quick swanky
    .....I know

    .....who's Bob?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  27. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    .....I know

    .....who's Bob?
    substitute to saying gee oh dee lol
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  28. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    substitute to saying gee oh dee lol
    Lol I know I know! I give you respect for sticking to the not using in vain guideline
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  29. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Lol I know I know! I give you respect for sticking to the not using in vain guideline
    Lolz you trickster
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  30. Late but in!
    Squats do a booty good.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Lol I know I know! I give you respect for sticking to the not using in vain guideline
    I'm Italian my entire vocabulary is 4 letter words
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Late but in!
    Well hello!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  33. hit up a very quick shoulder session, don't have a ton of time though. I have a bunch of school work to get done before monday.

    Shoulders

    Wide grip BB press: barx10, 55x10, 130x12-11-8
    Behind the head BB press (first time doing these) barx12-12-14-14 (wanted to get the feel, I'll put a little weight on it next time)
    BB shrugs: 125x10, 215x5, 335x3-3-3-3, 215x10-10

    My hands are beat to hell now between those shrugs and all the deadlifting this morning, yowch!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  34. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    hit up a very quick shoulder session, don't have a ton of time though. I have a bunch of school work to get done before monday.

    Shoulders

    Wide grip BB press: barx10, 55x10, 130x12-11-8
    Behind the head BB press (first time doing these) barx12-12-14-14 (wanted to get the feel, I'll put a little weight on it next time)
    BB shrugs: 125x10, 215x5, 335x3-3-3-3, 215x10-10

    My hands are beat to hell now between those shrugs and all the deadlifting this morning, yowch!
    2 a day workouts? Beast!
    Squats do a booty good.
  35. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    thanks, my man! IDK why my pics have been coming out so grainy lately though :/
    Probably because you're scaring the **** porta your camera. You're HOOOOOOOOOGGGGGGGEEEEEE
    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    I'm Italian my entire vocabulary is 4 letter words
    Half Brancio ova heeuh guy and I ****ing feel you

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    Probably because you're scaring the **** porta your camera. You're HOOOOOOOOOGGGGGGGEEEEEE
    LOL! Thanks brother! Just weighed in at 230.0lbs this morning

    haha, I've gotten to be a big boy these days! I'm up 75-80lbs in a little less than 2 years.

    What's weird is that I don't look that big. Here's a pic of me with my wife at dinner last night:

    Name:  PicsArt_1374413586597.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  174.0 KB
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  37. So this is what 230 looks like on me. I'm not impressed. Honestly



    Name:  ForumRunner_20130721_115541.png
Views: 28
Size:  306.7 KB
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  38. I can't believe your 10 lbs heavier than me!! You look hard as a brick!! Wifey likes great, she is due any day now right?? How is she feeling?
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    I can't believe your 10 lbs heavier than me!! You look hard as a brick!! Wifey likes great, she is due any day now right?? How is she feeling?
    Thanks Caz! She's doing alright, just a little uncomfortable and having trouble sleeping. We're due any time in the next week or so!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  40. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Thanks Caz! She's doing alright, just a little uncomfortable and having trouble sleeping. We're due any time in the next week or so!
    Get your rest in now, 2 boys is a handful trust me!!
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Airborne gets down with iForce Testabolan V2 + Intimidate!
    By Airborne42 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 482
    Last Post: 05-06-2012, 12:31 AM
  2. Finally getting down with the Beast
    By Wudog in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-30-2010, 01:51 PM
  3. Replies: 57
    Last Post: 05-25-2010, 09:08 AM
  4. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 11-30-2009, 10:58 AM
  5. Bush Gets Down With His Possie ! ! !
    By anabolicrhino in forum Politics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-04-2007, 08:13 AM
Log in
Log in