Swanky gets down with DCP2.0!

Page 12 of 30 First ... 1011121314 ... Last

  1. Shoulders are lookin all sorts of cut up brother! Super Jelly of dem der cuts
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Shoulders are lookin all sorts of cut up brother! Super Jelly of dem der cuts
    haha thanks Dan! I'm pretty happy with how things are lookin these days
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   
       


  3. I'm getting to be a big boy



    Name:  PicsArt_1372695081067.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  208.2 KB
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  4. Yeah, your traps and shoulder girdle all the way around are looking mean!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  5. Congrats on the PR bro! I'm hopin to put up 250 in a few weeks
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by pistol345 View Post
    Congrats on the PR bro! I'm hopin to put up 250 in a few weeks
    You got it dude!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Yeah, your traps and shoulder girdle all the way around are looking mean!
    thanks for the kind words my friend!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  8. PM workout today!

    Back:

    Wide grip lat pulldown: 11plates, 10x10 reduced time between sets from 90secs to 60secs

    Underhand grip low row: 15plates(+1) x14-14-14-14
    Neutral Grip low row: 21plates(full stack) x8-8-8

    DB Pullover: 50x20-19-15
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  9. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    I'm getting to be a big boy



    Name:  PicsArt_1372695081067.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  208.2 KB

    Now your just showing off!!! Looking stacked dude..

  10. Night and day difference Chris my bother! Night and day difference from when you first started posting man Very admirable work on your part. Hope all is well with everything else!!!

    Lol, you just text me Thanks bud I'll be in touch. Keep doing your thing we'll talk soon
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    Night and day difference Chris my bother! Night and day difference from when you first started posting man Very admirable work on your part. Hope all is well with everything else!!!

    Lol, you just text me Thanks bud I'll be in touch. Keep doing your thing we'll talk soon
    thanks brother, it means a lot to have you say that! Appreciate the support!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  12. Hey swanky,

    You have seen my issue with controlling appetite and losing weight in my logs. Do you think DCP 2.0 would be good for someone like me, or is it another product best suited for lower body fat people?

  13. Happy Birthday! 29, right? How does it feel to be so close to 30?

    That Bench PR was great! I could feel it!

    Nice definition in those pumps, good work!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Hey swanky,You have seen my issue with controlling appetite and losing weight in my logs. Do you think DCP 2.0 would be good for someone like me, or is it another product best suited for lower body fat people?
    running dcp 2.0 myself, there's a definite appetite suppression effect in play.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Hey swanky,

    You have seen my issue with controlling appetite and losing weight in my logs. Do you think DCP 2.0 would be good for someone like me, or is it another product best suited for lower body fat people?
    As with any fat burner, DCP's effects will be more noticeable the leaner you are. That being said, it killed my appetite for the first few days, but after that not so much. But what it has done FLAWLESSLY is force my body to make the best use of the nutrients I'm giving it which has dramatically reduced fat gain and almost entirely eliminated carb bloat. You might consider adding in another appetite control product with it if you really want to put the brakes on your eating
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  16. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Happy Birthday! 29, right? How does it feel to be so close to 30?

    That Bench PR was great! I could feel it!

    Nice definition in those pumps, good work!

    lol it feels terrible!! and I'm NOT 29! I'm 28+1 damn it!! lol
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  17. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    lol it feels terrible!! and I'm NOT 29! I'm 28+1 damn it!! lol
    you sound like my wife. she looks better though.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    running dcp 2.0 myself, there's a definite appetite suppression effect in play.
    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    As with any fat burner, DCP's effects will be more noticeable the leaner you are. That being said, it killed my appetite for the first few days, but after that not so much. But what it has done FLAWLESSLY is force my body to make the best use of the nutrients I'm giving it which has dramatically reduced fat gain and almost entirely eliminated carb bloat. You might consider adding in another appetite control product with it if you really want to put the brakes on your eating

    Sounds like something I would enjoy. Maybe I could stack it with Alphamine and new AT2 lol

  19. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    she looks better though.
    I certainly hope so!!! lol!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  20. Lookin' Swole, Swankster!

    You never mention cake without also including a picture! However, I forgive.
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

  21. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    lol it feels terrible!! and I'm NOT 29! I'm 28+1 damn it!! lol
    Wait until you hit 28+2. I'm there. A little ache here and there just to remind you that you aren't in your 20's anymore!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Lookin' Swole, Swankster!

    You never mention cake without also including a picture! However, I forgive.
    LOL!! What can I say, I love cake!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  23. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Wait until you hit 28+2. I'm there. A little ache here and there just to remind you that you aren't in your 20's anymore!
    ohhhhh i can't wait!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  24. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Hey swanky,

    You have seen my issue with controlling appetite and losing weight in my logs. Do you think DCP 2.0 would be good for someone like me, or is it another product best suited for lower body fat people?
    I'll hijack; I'm a fat dude logging DCP, and I absolutely love it. I'm eating more (therefore aiding recovery), yet gaining literally zero weight.

    I'm going to add in some conditioning to tip the scales a little more to fat loss, but so far I could not be more pleased.

    FYI.
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Wait until you hit 28+2. I'm there. A little ache here and there just to remind you that you aren't in your 20's anymore!
    try 28+9 then talk to me about aches and pain!! LOL
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Airborne gets down with iForce Testabolan V2 + Intimidate!
    By Airborne42 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 482
    Last Post: 05-06-2012, 12:31 AM
  2. Finally getting down with the Beast
    By Wudog in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-30-2010, 01:51 PM
  3. Replies: 57
    Last Post: 05-25-2010, 09:08 AM
  4. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 11-30-2009, 10:58 AM
  5. Bush Gets Down With His Possie ! ! !
    By anabolicrhino in forum Politics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-04-2007, 08:13 AM
Log in
Log in