Athletix Non Stim Review

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
thanks JD for these samples.

Mixability: 5/10
god this sucked to mix in, I dont know if it just oxidized after so long sitting here or maybe this is how it's supposed to be. Half of it mixed perfectly. The other half were these floating balls of weirdness. They weren't the normal creatine/gms grit that just makes it feel like you're chewing sand, they were like floating pieces that had the consistency of fruit, you could bite them chew and POOF they were gone. Have no idea what they were.

Taste: 8/10
thrown into 15oz of water. Taste like a watered down pineapple/citrus/fruit flavor. Pretty good,refreshing and not artificial at all. that being said i don't really know what flavor they were aiming for.

Pumps: 9/10
did shoulder and there was a solid pump there. I started with side laterals and I could see the delts growing by the end of the sets. I do these single arm db upright rows and boy did the pump be evident. The only reason it didn't get a 10 were that they didn't last long, i've had workouts where the pumps lasted a few hours, this one lasted the drive home.

Endurance 9/10
lots of reps, and quick 30 seconds break between sets. Was great through entire workout.

focus 8/10
i have no idea if theres a nootropic ingredients going on so maybe its placebo but I felt in a better mode after drinking it, seem to be uplifting, and some solid focus going on. Haven't been on anything for about a week but there is some nice focus coming from this drink. Its nothing like craze tunnel vision but there is some good things going on.

Overall 8/10
I like it, can see myself adding this to my supp collections. Hopefully the mixability issues were just from my sample and not how the product is going to be.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Love it!

Thanks for the detailed review :D

The pumps this product will give should be top notch :)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks JD for these samples.

Mixability: 5/10
god this sucked to mix in, I dont know if it just oxidized after so long sitting here or maybe this is how it's supposed to be. Half of it mixed perfectly. The other half were these floating balls of weirdness. They weren't the normal creatine/gms grit that just makes it feel like you're chewing sand, they were like floating pieces that had the consistency of fruit, you could bite them chew and POOF they were gone. Have no idea what they were.

Taste: 8/10
thrown into 15oz of water. Taste like a watered down pineapple/citrus/fruit flavor. Pretty good,refreshing and not artificial at all. that being said i don't really know what flavor they were aiming for.

Pumps: 9/10
did shoulder and there was a solid pump there. I started with side laterals and I could see the delts growing by the end of the sets. I do these single arm db upright rows and boy did the pump be evident. The only reason it didn't get a 10 were that they didn't last long, i've had workouts where the pumps lasted a few hours, this one lasted the drive home.

Endurance 9/10
lots of reps, and quick 30 seconds break between sets. Was great through entire workout.

focus 8/10
i have no idea if theres a nootropic ingredients going on so maybe its placebo but I felt in a better mode after drinking it, seem to be uplifting, and some solid focus going on. Haven't been on anything for about a week but there is some nice focus coming from this drink. Its nothing like craze tunnel vision but there is some good things going on.

Overall 8/10
I like it, can see myself adding this to my supp collections. Hopefully the mixability issues were just from my sample and not how the product is going to be.
I've seen a few reviews comment about the mixability being so-so... even with that said, everyone enjoys the taste and the results of the preworkout seem to be fantastic!