Athletix Acute FX review

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  179 lbs.
    Answers

Athletix Acute FX review

thanks again to JD for these samples.

Pumps:8/10 pumps are there and are okay, seeing the formula, I would probably add something to this to get a bigger pump going. I did back and know when I really do get a big pump going. I did back and usually back is finicky body part that sometimes produces great pumps other times doesn't.

Endurance 9/10 I really pushed myself while on Acute FX, seeing the profile I have no idea what caused this, I did so many sets for back, usually I do dead lifts or bent over rows. After I did my dead lifts I realized I wasn't tired at all and added bent over rows.

Energy 8/10: it was good, and for 1 normal dose it ranks quite well. Personally I think maybe 6 caps should feel better or maybe add something else maybe a cap of Ephedrine would make it rock even more.

Thermogensis 10/10 I was going to mention this then saw they mention it in their write up and figured that's what they were going for and its awesome it's so apparent. I was dripping sweat the whole workout, I felt so out of shape by the fact of having sweat drip off my face. I pretty great workout one of my best back workouts Iíve had in a while.

Overall 8.7/10
    I did back when I sampled the pills took them about 30 mins before the gym session. Really wanted to push myself through as much back as I could. One of the best back workouts I had in a while. I see its on sale, at a ridiculously price, you should pick it up, I am.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/iForce-Nutrition/107510095952360
    iTrain...iCompete...iDarce!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Another amazing detailed review, thank you so much for the feedback!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Answers

Acute FX + Ephedrine... what an interesting idea. And you thought you were sweating just from the sample!!! From my personal dosing (and I'm guessing I'm an outlier here) I noticed that I felt the effects from Acute FX more when I allowed a longer time in between dosing and working out. Most preworkouts are usually 20-30 minutes pre... I tried 45-60min and felt it even more.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Acute FX + Ephedrine

After trying Acute FX for my workout last night, I couldn't imagine stacking ephedrine with it :|. Sure would be a hardcore fat burning combo!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Athletix Sports "NEW" Pre-Workout Reviews, "Acute FX"
    By JudgementDay in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 09-03-2013, 08:37 AM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-16-2013, 10:02 AM
  3. Athletix - Acute FX ( Stim Pre Workout )
    By GQNemesis in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-21-2013, 11:18 PM
  4. Athletix Sports Acute FX Sample Review
    By bolt10 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-18-2013, 01:37 PM
  5. Athletix Acute FX Stim Pre-Workout Review
    By hsk in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-18-2013, 01:31 PM