Athletic Sports New Stimmed and capped PWO

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This was given to me as a sample to review As well.

Appearance- i guess I could compare the look to some herbal supplements that I have bought in the past. Clear caps, kind of a brownish color product inside.

They are caps, so i can't comment on much in the way of taste or mix-ability, but they actually had a pleasant taste during the swallowing process.

Performance- i took all 4 caps before a unit pt session. We did circuit type PT with military presses, box jumps, pullups, tire flips, squats, and tire flips.
The energy was spot on, lasted me through the entire workout. I had decent pump relevant to the type of training, vascularity was unreal during and even 30 minutes after when I was getting into the shower.
Never had a crash or any over-stimmed feeling.
Solid product, I will be open to purchasing this product in the future.
Next time I will try it uncapped, like some of the other testers reported success with.

Thanks JudgementDay an Athletix Sports!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the review!

Not sure if you read up on the Acute FX but you can take it as caps or open up the caps and dump the powder into a class and mix with water, it has a Raspberry Lemonade flavour, feedback for taste has been good.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the review!

Not sure if you read up on the Acute FX but you can take it as caps or open up the caps and dump the powder into a class and mix with water, it has a Raspberry Lemonade flavour, feedback for taste has been good.
I could even taste them just by using them as caps by themselves! Delicious no matter what way you choose to consume them!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I could even taste them just by using them as caps by themselves! Delicious no matter what way you choose to consume them!
YES! I hate taking caps and you get the worse aftertaste ever, I didn't have any gross aftertaste with Acute FX, just some yummy Raspberry Lemonade :D

Sure was a nice change.