Athletix Sports Stim-Free Pre workout sample review- - AnabolicMinds.com

Athletix Sports Stim-Free Pre workout sample review-

1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Athletix Sports Stim-Free Pre workout sample review-

I used this sample last Month, and totally forgot the review, but did not forget the product at all!

Appearance- ummm, well it came in a little baggy an didn't look appealing, but the product didn't contain anything that wAs visually alarming.

Mixability- threw it in the shaker like I always do, water, shake shake shake done. Too east, no clumping.

Taste- I remember that I liked it better than I thought I would, but don't remember what the flavor was!! That is why I should have done this review right away

Performance- i utilized this pre-workout for a session of insanity followed by some pushups/pullups. I cam say that vascularity was evident, great overall sense of goo blood flow, muscles stayed strong and endurance was up. Also, i believe recovery time was improved.

I am interested in trying a longer run of this in the future, with some heavy volume and big lifts. Just to see its full potential.

Overall I would say that this seems like a solid product and i would consider buying some in the future

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks for the review!

Flavour is Watermelon This is going to be a sick product for pumps and endurance!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I used this sample last Month, and totally forgot the review, but did not forget the product at all!

Appearance- ummm, well it came in a little baggy an didn't look appealing, but the product didn't contain anything that wAs visually alarming.

Mixability- threw it in the shaker like I always do, water, shake shake shake done. Too east, no clumping.

Taste- I remember that I liked it better than I thought I would, but don't remember what the flavor was!! That is why I should have done this review right away

Performance- i utilized this pre-workout for a session of insanity followed by some pushups/pullups. I cam say that vascularity was evident, great overall sense of goo blood flow, muscles stayed strong and endurance was up. Also, i believe recovery time was improved.

I am interested in trying a longer run of this in the future, with some heavy volume and big lifts. Just to see its full potential.

Overall I would say that this seems like a solid product and i would consider buying some in the future
    Nice review drew! How were the pumps from pullups/pushups. I feel like no matter what the preworkout is I can't get a good pump going from pullups but as I soon as I go heavy on a lat pulldown machine they come on with a vengeance!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

As long as I take in some carbs with my pre-workout pumps are nuts!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Mack reviews Athletix Sports new stim-free pre!
    By Mack411 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-22-2013, 09:40 AM
  2. Athletix Stim Free Pre review...
    By bean5er in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-16-2013, 09:58 AM
  3. Athletix Stim Free Pre review by savage
    By randysavage in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-25-2013, 03:27 PM
  4. Stim free pre-workout