MAN Sports Gameday Review

  1. New Member
    Sprinterguy4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    484
    Rep Power
    423489
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    55.49%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    MAN Sports Gameday Review


    Okay so I know i said I would update monday but I just couldnt resist staring at a tub of gameday. So i headed to the gym to do chest and triceps. The guys at MAN hooked me up with an 8 serving container from a promo. It got here quickly i was surprised. My current pwo is enhanced but im gonna give it a break for this promo. Im a regular 1.5 scoop user of enhanced.

    Mixability: i had no issues with mixability. The powder dissolved pretty easily.

    Taste: im never a fan of fruit punch anything so i wasnt expecting this to be delicious. Its a pretty good fruit punch mix right up there with other fruit punch preworkouts.

    Effects: since im a regular 1.5 scoop Enhanced user and i handle that pretty well i decided to go for the gusto and take a full scoop of gameday....WOW. It smacked me about 15 minutes in and i felt like superman i was extremely euphoric which i havent felt since my first few times trying preworkouts. This must be what 2 scoops of enhanced or 1,3 Dim feels like. I completely dominated my workout and 5 hours later here i am still wired im sure the FDA will try to ban this one. I felt a little jittery at first then it smoothed out. No crash so far and i am pretty impressed. I'll continue to use a full scoop for the duration of the log just for the curious. I want to know if the effects subside or if this euphoria is sustainable.

  2. Elite Member
    pete8407's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    6,765
    Rep Power
    3117145
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    9.92%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Sprinterguy4 View Post
    Okay so I know i said I would update monday but I just couldnt resist staring at a tub of gameday. So i headed to the gym to do chest and triceps. The guys at MAN hooked me up with an 8 serving container from a promo. It got here quickly i was surprised. My current pwo is enhanced but im gonna give it a break for this promo. Im a regular 1.5 scoop user of enhanced.

    Mixability: i had no issues with mixability. The powder dissolved pretty easily.

    Taste: im never a fan of fruit punch anything so i wasnt expecting this to be delicious. Its a pretty good fruit punch mix right up there with other fruit punch preworkouts.

    Effects: since im a regular 1.5 scoop Enhanced user and i handle that pretty well i decided to go for the gusto and take a full scoop of gameday....WOW. It smacked me about 15 minutes in and i felt like superman i was extremely euphoric which i havent felt since my first few times trying preworkouts. This must be what 2 scoops of enhanced or 1,3 Dim feels like. I completely dominated my workout and 5 hours later here i am still wired im sure the FDA will try to ban this one. I felt a little jittery at first then it smoothed out. No crash so far and i am pretty impressed. I'll continue to use a full scoop for the duration of the log just for the curious. I want to know if the effects subside or if this euphoria is sustainable.
    All right glad you like it so far! I'm in for the ride!
  3. Elite Member
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,094
    Rep Power
    7469455
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    0.72%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Try playing with doses; a full scoop will be good for morning workouts and then you'll have extra energy for hours! Anything you noticed about pumps or focus? Interested to hear how it compares to the other PWO you mentioned.
    BOARD TYRANT
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Sprinterguy4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    484
    Rep Power
    423489
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    55.49%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Try playing with doses; a full scoop will be good for morning workouts and then you'll have extra energy for hours! Anything you noticed about pumps or focus? Interested to hear how it compares to the other PWO you mentioned.
    Im sorry. I thought it was clear that when i mentioned euphoria that focus was there. Whenever i have a euphoria from any stim product, the mind muscle connection and laser focus is there. My thought process was also very clear it seemed like i knew everything and everything made sense. I've never tried any hard illicit drugs but almost similar to what people describe a methamphetamine high to be like, everything was "clear". Im still not sure what the pump that everyone talks about is, if you mean muscle inflation then i always notice it right after I do chest, i dont think it was spectacular in that department.
  5. Advanced Member
    musclefool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    675
    Rep Power
    68465
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    44.16%

    I bought some Gameday. And I though I had a high tolerance so I took one scoop and I felt like I could go for days I had to slow it down during my workouts lol I got to amped
  6. Elite Member
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,094
    Rep Power
    7469455
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    0.72%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    1/2 or 3/4 is good for most...full scoop for leg days or upper body is where im at. Whenever you're lifting big weights for 45+ minutes, that's when I go full scoop!

    Dosages are good too for studying or whenever you need the mental clarity you discussed above. Swap a couple cups of coffee for some Gameday and do work!
    BOARD TYRANT
  7. New Member
    Sprinterguy4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    484
    Rep Power
    423489
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    55.49%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Back and bicep day vs Gameday

    Today i really felt the pump from a full scoop when i got to the end of my workout I felt like i could still do more but i couldnt bend my arms. The euphoria was still there and it was just as strong as day 1. Laser sharp focus from start to finish with endless energy. I ended my session with 20 minutes on the treadmill to get the blood flowing elsewhere and it was fine. I honestly felt like i could get back out there and workout again but I knew my mind was playing tricks on me. I took it pretty late in the day 5pm so I'll comment on whether i can get sleep tonight. Will be back tomorrow!!!
  8. Elite Member
    pete8407's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    6,765
    Rep Power
    3117145
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    9.92%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Sprinterguy4 View Post
    Back and bicep day vs Gameday

    Today i really felt the pump from a full scoop when i got to the end of my workout I felt like i could still do more but i couldnt bend my arms. The euphoria was still there and it was just as strong as day 1. Laser sharp focus from start to finish with endless energy. I ended my session with 20 minutes on the treadmill to get the blood flowing elsewhere and it was fine. I honestly felt like i could get back out there and workout again but I knew my mind was playing tricks on me. I took it pretty late in the day 5pm so I'll comment on whether i can get sleep tonight. Will be back tomorrow!!!
    Awesome review! Game Day is amazing!
  9. New Member
    neddo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    24
    Posts
    425
    Rep Power
    1125303
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    30.27%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    1/2 or 3/4 is good for most...full scoop for leg days or upper body is where im at. Whenever you're lifting big weights for 45+ minutes, that's when I go full scoop!

    Dosages are good too for studying or whenever you need the mental clarity you discussed above. Swap a couple cups of coffee for some Gameday and do work!
    So much qft

    In this, glad you've already had a good couple experiences thus far.
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Neddo ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/
  10. Senior Member
    allnatural923's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,150
    Rep Power
    854155
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    1.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Sprinterguy4 View Post
    Back and bicep day vs Gameday

    Today i really felt the pump from a full scoop when i got to the end of my workout I felt like i could still do more but i couldnt bend my arms. The euphoria was still there and it was just as strong as day 1. Laser sharp focus from start to finish with endless energy. I ended my session with 20 minutes on the treadmill to get the blood flowing elsewhere and it was fine. I honestly felt like i could get back out there and workout again but I knew my mind was playing tricks on me. I took it pretty late in the day 5pm so I'll comment on whether i can get sleep tonight. Will be back tomorrow!!!
    late but in

    guessing you got to sleep since you haven't posted in a day :P

    Glad you got a sick pump off Game Day though; 1 scoop definitely is a sweet spot for pumps
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
  11. New Member
    Sprinterguy4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    484
    Rep Power
    423489
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    55.49%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post

    late but in

    guessing you got to sleep since you haven't posted in a day :P

    Glad you got a sick pump off Game Day though; 1 scoop definitely is a sweet spot for pumps
    Yeah i had a little trouble sleeping at first but it wasnt anything major.
  12. Senior Member
    murk01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,229
    Rep Power
    683046
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    35.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Sprinterguy4 View Post
    Okay so I know i said I would update monday but I just couldnt resist staring at a tub of gameday. So i headed to the gym to do chest and triceps. The guys at MAN hooked me up with an 8 serving container from a promo. It got here quickly i was surprised. My current pwo is enhanced but im gonna give it a break for this promo. Im a regular 1.5 scoop user of enhanced.

    Mixability: i had no issues with mixability. The powder dissolved pretty easily.

    Taste: im never a fan of fruit punch anything so i wasnt expecting this to be delicious. Its a pretty good fruit punch mix right up there with other fruit punch preworkouts.

    Effects: since im a regular 1.5 scoop Enhanced user and i handle that pretty well i decided to go for the gusto and take a full scoop of gameday....WOW. It smacked me about 15 minutes in and i felt like superman i was extremely euphoric which i havent felt since my first few times trying preworkouts. This must be what 2 scoops of enhanced or 1,3 Dim feels like. I completely dominated my workout and 5 hours later here i am still wired im sure the FDA will try to ban this one. I felt a little jittery at first then it smoothed out. No crash so far and i am pretty impressed. I'll continue to use a full scoop for the duration of the log just for the curious. I want to know if the effects subside or if this euphoria is sustainable.
    Great job describing the effects. Euphoria is a good word for it.
    Do u seem to sweat more then usual
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  13. New Member
    Sprinterguy4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    484
    Rep Power
    423489
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    55.49%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    To answer Murk01's question I dont seem to sweat anymore than usual but I am already usually very sweaty. Headed to the beach for the weekend so i decided to do cosmetic touchups last night aka "Vanity Lifting". I still had the same euphoria although it was slightly less intense and more of a focused feeling and the energy was still seemingly endless. However i do have one drawback which is that i think I experienced stim dick. It just wasnt as solid as usual. This could be from a number of factors however. I'll use my last dose and figure it out. Overall great workout. Also and great off-label label use for Gameday is conversation, it gives you a clear head and confident feeling.
  14. Senior Member
    allnatural923's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,150
    Rep Power
    854155
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    1.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Sprinterguy4 View Post
    To answer Murk01's question I dont seem to sweat anymore than usual but I am already usually very sweaty. Headed to the beach for the weekend so i decided to do cosmetic touchups last night aka "Vanity Lifting". I still had the same euphoria although it was slightly less intense and more of a focused feeling and the energy was still seemingly endless. However i do have one drawback which is that i think I experienced stim dick. It just wasnt as solid as usual. This could be from a number of factors however. I'll use my last dose and figure it out. Overall great workout. Also and great off-label label use for Gameday is conversation, it gives you a clear head and confident feeling.
    I can say the same in terms of the mood and euphoria. Game Day definitely delivers when my day is dragging or even before I go out on weekends. Can't say I've ever had the stim dick problem from it though, that's strange
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
  15. New Member
    neddo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    24
    Posts
    425
    Rep Power
    1125303
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    30.27%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    DMAA has widely been the culprit for stim dick, as far as I'm aware. Hopefully it was a freak event, overtaxed CNS or perhaps your fat intake a tad low to maintain hormonal levels? Just some guesstimates, sorry to hear about it mang.
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Neddo ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/
  16. New Member
    Sprinterguy4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    484
    Rep Power
    423489
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    55.49%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by neddo View Post
    DMAA has widely been the culprit for stim dick, as far as I'm aware. Hopefully it was a freak event, overtaxed CNS or perhaps your fat intake a tad low to maintain hormonal levels? Just some guesstimates, sorry to hear about it mang.
    I am in desperate need of a stim break. I never blamed Gameday for the stimdick, im just trying to mentioned everything I've noticed. Every other stim I have been taking recently comes with a PDE5 inhibitor so maybe my body is responding to the lack thereof.
  17. Elite Member
    pete8407's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    6,765
    Rep Power
    3117145
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    9.92%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Sprinterguy4 View Post

    I am in desperate need of a stim break. I never blamed Gameday for the stimdick, im just trying to mentioned everything I've noticed. Every other stim I have been taking recently comes with a PDE5 inhibitor so maybe my body is responding to the lack thereof.
    Back it down to 1/2-3/4 scoop to see if the stim dick goes bye bye. Hope it goes!
  18. Elite Member
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,094
    Rep Power
    7469455
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    0.72%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Bump for updates. Did you finish the tub yet? I just got back from my honeymoon and want to make sure I didn't miss anything
    BOARD TYRANT
  19. New Member
    Sprinterguy4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    484
    Rep Power
    423489
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    55.49%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Bump for updates. Did you finish the tub yet? I just got back from my honeymoon and want to make sure I didn't miss anything
    Nope I've been on vacation all week. Will update monday.
  20. Elite Member
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,094
    Rep Power
    7469455
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    0.72%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    That makes two of us! No worries bro
    BOARD TYRANT
  21. Elite Member
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,094
    Rep Power
    7469455
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    0.72%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Bump for update and final in-store review!
    BOARD TYRANT
  22. New Member
    Sprinterguy4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    484
    Rep Power
    423489
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    55.49%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Bump for update and final in-store review!
    Its been hard getting back into the rhythm after vacation. Im using the last scoop in T- 1 hour.
  23. Elite Member
    pete8407's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    6,765
    Rep Power
    3117145
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    9.92%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Sprinterguy4 View Post

    Its been hard getting back into the rhythm after vacation. Im using the last scoop in T- 1 hour.
    Nice! Can't wait for your final review!
  24. New Member
    Sprinterguy4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    484
    Rep Power
    423489
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    55.49%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    I took my final scoop of gameday and i can say that i am thoroughly impressed by this pwo. The strong, almost uncontainable euphoria seems to have transitioned into a smooth natural energy with a slight high. Killed legs in the process and the focus was still extreme. Added in a few goodies, creatine, BA and ALCAR to go along with it. The tingles with the dendro seem like the perfect combo to me. I'll be grabbing a tub pretty soon. Thanks Guys!!!
  25. Elite Member
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,094
    Rep Power
    7469455
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    0.72%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Sprinterguy4 View Post
    I took my final scoop of gameday and i can say that i am thoroughly impressed by this pwo. The strong, almost uncontainable euphoria seems to have transitioned into a smooth natural energy with a slight high. Killed legs in the process and the focus was still extreme. Added in a few goodies, creatine, BA and ALCAR to go along with it. The tingles with the dendro seem like the perfect combo to me. I'll be grabbing a tub pretty soon. Thanks Guys!!!
    Another satisfied customer! Thanks for your review my friend.
    BOARD TYRANT
  26. Elite Member
    pete8407's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    6,765
    Rep Power
    3117145
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    9.92%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Great review! I'm glad you liked it, that's awesome that your picking up a tub!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Tried MAN sports Gameday pre-workout
    By musclefool in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-07-2013, 11:16 AM
  2. MAN Sports needs 5 Gameday loggers!
    By Piston Honda in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 135
    Last Post: 05-11-2013, 01:16 PM
  3. MAN Sports GameDay Review!
    By DangerLace in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-01-2013, 04:12 PM
  4. MAN Sports, GameDay review
    By DangerLace in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-01-2013, 04:08 PM
  5. MAN Sports GAME DAY! Log & Review
    By Rich Joseph in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-19-2013, 06:43 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in