MAN Sports Gameday Review

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
Okay so I know i said I would update monday but I just couldnt resist staring at a tub of gameday. So i headed to the gym to do chest and triceps. The guys at MAN hooked me up with an 8 serving container from a promo. It got here quickly i was surprised. My current pwo is enhanced but im gonna give it a break for this promo. Im a regular 1.5 scoop user of enhanced.

Mixability: i had no issues with mixability. The powder dissolved pretty easily.

Taste: im never a fan of fruit punch anything so i wasnt expecting this to be delicious. Its a pretty good fruit punch mix right up there with other fruit punch preworkouts.

Effects: since im a regular 1.5 scoop Enhanced user and i handle that pretty well i decided to go for the gusto and take a full scoop of gameday....WOW. It smacked me about 15 minutes in and i felt like superman i was extremely euphoric which i havent felt since my first few times trying preworkouts. This must be what 2 scoops of enhanced or 1,3 Dim feels like. I completely dominated my workout and 5 hours later here i am still wired im sure the FDA will try to ban this one. I felt a little jittery at first then it smoothed out. No crash so far and i am pretty impressed. I'll continue to use a full scoop for the duration of the log just for the curious. I want to know if the effects subside or if this euphoria is sustainable.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Okay so I know i said I would update monday but I just couldnt resist staring at a tub of gameday. So i headed to the gym to do chest and triceps. The guys at MAN hooked me up with an 8 serving container from a promo. It got here quickly i was surprised. My current pwo is enhanced but im gonna give it a break for this promo. Im a regular 1.5 scoop user of enhanced.

Mixability: i had no issues with mixability. The powder dissolved pretty easily.

Taste: im never a fan of fruit punch anything so i wasnt expecting this to be delicious. Its a pretty good fruit punch mix right up there with other fruit punch preworkouts.

Effects: since im a regular 1.5 scoop Enhanced user and i handle that pretty well i decided to go for the gusto and take a full scoop of gameday....WOW. It smacked me about 15 minutes in and i felt like superman i was extremely euphoric which i havent felt since my first few times trying preworkouts. This must be what 2 scoops of enhanced or 1,3 Dim feels like. I completely dominated my workout and 5 hours later here i am still wired im sure the FDA will try to ban this one. I felt a little jittery at first then it smoothed out. No crash so far and i am pretty impressed. I'll continue to use a full scoop for the duration of the log just for the curious. I want to know if the effects subside or if this euphoria is sustainable.
All right glad you like it so far! I'm in for the ride!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Try playing with doses; a full scoop will be good for morning workouts and then you'll have extra energy for hours! Anything you noticed about pumps or focus? Interested to hear how it compares to the other PWO you mentioned.

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
Try playing with doses; a full scoop will be good for morning workouts and then you'll have extra energy for hours! Anything you noticed about pumps or focus? Interested to hear how it compares to the other PWO you mentioned.
Im sorry. I thought it was clear that when i mentioned euphoria that focus was there. Whenever i have a euphoria from any stim product, the mind muscle connection and laser focus is there. My thought process was also very clear it seemed like i knew everything and everything made sense. I've never tried any hard illicit drugs but almost similar to what people describe a methamphetamine high to be like, everything was "clear". Im still not sure what the pump that everyone talks about is, if you mean muscle inflation then i always notice it right after I do chest, i dont think it was spectacular in that department.

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
I bought some Gameday. And I though I had a high tolerance so I took one scoop and I felt like I could go for days I had to slow it down during my workouts lol I got to amped

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1/2 or 3/4 is good for most...full scoop for leg days or upper body is where im at. Whenever you're lifting big weights for 45+ minutes, that's when I go full scoop!

Dosages are good too for studying or whenever you need the mental clarity you discussed above. Swap a couple cups of coffee for some Gameday and do work!

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
Back and bicep day vs Gameday

Today i really felt the pump from a full scoop when i got to the end of my workout I felt like i could still do more but i couldnt bend my arms. The euphoria was still there and it was just as strong as day 1. Laser sharp focus from start to finish with endless energy. I ended my session with 20 minutes on the treadmill to get the blood flowing elsewhere and it was fine. I honestly felt like i could get back out there and workout again but I knew my mind was playing tricks on me. I took it pretty late in the day 5pm so I'll comment on whether i can get sleep tonight. Will be back tomorrow!!!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards

Today i really felt the pump from a full scoop when i got to the end of my workout I felt like i could still do more but i couldnt bend my arms. The euphoria was still there and it was just as strong as day 1. Laser sharp focus from start to finish with endless energy. I ended my session with 20 minutes on the treadmill to get the blood flowing elsewhere and it was fine. I honestly felt like i could get back out there and workout again but I knew my mind was playing tricks on me. I took it pretty late in the day 5pm so I'll comment on whether i can get sleep tonight. Will be back tomorrow!!!
Awesome review! Game Day is amazing!

neddo

neddo

Awards
1/2 or 3/4 is good for most...full scoop for leg days or upper body is where im at. Whenever you're lifting big weights for 45+ minutes, that's when I go full scoop!

Dosages are good too for studying or whenever you need the mental clarity you discussed above. Swap a couple cups of coffee for some Gameday and do work!
So much qft ;)

In this, glad you've already had a good couple experiences thus far.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards

late but in

guessing you got to sleep since you haven't posted in a day :p

Glad you got a sick pump off Game Day though; 1 scoop definitely is a sweet spot for pumps

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
late but in

guessing you got to sleep since you haven't posted in a day :p

Glad you got a sick pump off Game Day though; 1 scoop definitely is a sweet spot for pumps
Yeah i had a little trouble sleeping at first but it wasnt anything major.

murk01

murk01

Awards

Great job describing the effects. Euphoria is a good word for it.
Do u seem to sweat more then usual

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
To answer Murk01's question I dont seem to sweat anymore than usual but I am already usually very sweaty. Headed to the beach for the weekend so i decided to do cosmetic touchups last night aka "Vanity Lifting". I still had the same euphoria although it was slightly less intense and more of a focused feeling and the energy was still seemingly endless. However i do have one drawback which is that i think I experienced stim dick. It just wasnt as solid as usual. This could be from a number of factors however. I'll use my last dose and figure it out. Overall great workout. Also and great off-label label use for Gameday is conversation, it gives you a clear head and confident feeling.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
To answer Murk01's question I dont seem to sweat anymore than usual but I am already usually very sweaty. Headed to the beach for the weekend so i decided to do cosmetic touchups last night aka "Vanity Lifting". I still had the same euphoria although it was slightly less intense and more of a focused feeling and the energy was still seemingly endless. However i do have one drawback which is that i think I experienced stim dick. It just wasnt as solid as usual. This could be from a number of factors however. I'll use my last dose and figure it out. Overall great workout. Also and great off-label label use for Gameday is conversation, it gives you a clear head and confident feeling.
I can say the same in terms of the mood and euphoria. Game Day definitely delivers when my day is dragging or even before I go out on weekends. Can't say I've ever had the stim dick problem from it though, that's strange

neddo

neddo

Awards
DMAA has widely been the culprit for stim dick, as far as I'm aware. Hopefully it was a freak event, overtaxed CNS or perhaps your fat intake a tad low to maintain hormonal levels? Just some guesstimates, sorry to hear about it mang.

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
DMAA has widely been the culprit for stim dick, as far as I'm aware. Hopefully it was a freak event, overtaxed CNS or perhaps your fat intake a tad low to maintain hormonal levels? Just some guesstimates, sorry to hear about it mang.
I am in desperate need of a stim break. I never blamed Gameday for the stimdick, im just trying to mentioned everything I've noticed. Every other stim I have been taking recently comes with a PDE5 inhibitor so maybe my body is responding to the lack thereof.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I am in desperate need of a stim break. I never blamed Gameday for the stimdick, im just trying to mentioned everything I've noticed. Every other stim I have been taking recently comes with a PDE5 inhibitor so maybe my body is responding to the lack thereof.
Back it down to 1/2-3/4 scoop to see if the stim dick goes bye bye. Hope it goes!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump for updates. Did you finish the tub yet? I just got back from my honeymoon and want to make sure I didn't miss anything

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That makes two of us! No worries bro

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump for update and final in-store review!

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
I took my final scoop of gameday and i can say that i am thoroughly impressed by this pwo. The strong, almost uncontainable euphoria seems to have transitioned into a smooth natural energy with a slight high. Killed legs in the process and the focus was still extreme. Added in a few goodies, creatine, BA and ALCAR to go along with it. The tingles with the dendro seem like the perfect combo to me. I'll be grabbing a tub pretty soon. Thanks Guys!!!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I took my final scoop of gameday and i can say that i am thoroughly impressed by this pwo. The strong, almost uncontainable euphoria seems to have transitioned into a smooth natural energy with a slight high. Killed legs in the process and the focus was still extreme. Added in a few goodies, creatine, BA and ALCAR to go along with it. The tingles with the dendro seem like the perfect combo to me. I'll be grabbing a tub pretty soon. Thanks Guys!!!
Another satisfied customer! Thanks for your review my friend.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Great review! I'm glad you liked it, that's awesome that your picking up a tub!