Pistol Gets RESTOREd (sponsored)

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167051
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by pistol345 View Post
    Worked a 10 hour shift in the heat today... tough to hit the gym afterward, but I had to. Was excited to hit the bench and go for a PR and do 2-3 reps with 225, but my workout partner got tied up so no spotter. Then the gym was packed, so I couldn't get on a bench. Made do...

    Flat DB bench: 80s x 8 (PR!), 7, 7

    Incline DB bench: 65s x 8, 8, 6

    Decline barbell bench: 135 x 9, 8, 7

    Being that I'm going heavier for less reps, I decided not to do flys or anything afterward. Went hard as hell today and it was a good workout.

    Lovin this periodization cause I'm setting new PRs almost every workout.

    Urine is still clean, and I feel great.
    Nice PR bro!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  2. Advanced Member
    pistol345's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    517
    Rep Power
    189493
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    42.93%

    So I keep mentioning my clear urine... the last 2 days its been the brightest yellow I've ever seen. I'm pretty sure my beta alanine is causing it tho. That first piss after a dose is like neon, glow in the dark yellow.

    that happened to me when I took BA before, but I've been on it for a couple weeks now and it just started. Heard that happens after you're body is saturated in it, and ur body passes any extra out. Thoughts?
  3. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167051
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by pistol345 View Post
    So I keep mentioning my clear urine... the last 2 days its been the brightest yellow I've ever seen. I'm pretty sure my beta alanine is causing it tho. That first piss after a dose is like neon, glow in the dark yellow.

    that happened to me when I took BA before, but I've been on it for a couple weeks now and it just started. Heard that happens after you're body is saturated in it, and ur body passes any extra out. Thoughts?
    Ive never had that happen before, but if I eat a lot of carbs it gets yellow as hell. what about that?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    pistol345's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    517
    Rep Power
    189493
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    42.93%

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny

    Ive never had that happen before, but if I eat a lot of carbs it gets yellow as hell. what about that?
    Hmm... I don't know. Haven't counted macros in forever, but diets been pretty consistent
  5. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167051
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by pistol345 View Post
    Hmm... I don't know. Haven't counted macros in forever, but diets been pretty consistent
    weird, well keep an eye on it
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  6. Advanced Member
    pistol345's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    517
    Rep Power
    189493
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    42.93%

    Almost out of Restore. Definitely missed a few doses lately cause I'm taking so many supps.

    Had a good workout yesterday. Set a PR on bench with 225 x 2. And that was after a hard weekend of drinking. I'm hoping to get it x 3 next week, then maybe max out at 250?!?! That would be a milestone
  7. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167051
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by pistol345 View Post
    Almost out of Restore. Definitely missed a few doses lately cause I'm taking so many supps.

    Had a good workout yesterday. Set a PR on bench with 225 x 2. And that was after a hard weekend of drinking. I'm hoping to get it x 3 next week, then maybe max out at 250?!?! That would be a milestone
    awesome dude! keep it up!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  8. Advanced Member
    pistol345's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    517
    Rep Power
    189493
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    42.93%

    Officially out of Restore.

    Final review:

    Its hard to say exactly how well this product works. I had zero high or low estrogen problems while taking this. No gyno, and no achy joints either. I think this kept estro in the low- normal range cause I was looking lean and dry while taking it.
    As far as liver protection... hard to tell without some bloodwork, but my urine was cleaner than ever while taking this. I stacked it with cycle assist for 2 weeks, then dropped the CA, and everything kept running smooth.
    Great bottle design, adequate estrogen and liver protection... sounds like a solid product to me. I recommend it!
    Thanks again for the chance to log this stuff!
  9. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167051
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by pistol345 View Post
    Officially out of Restore.

    Final review:

    Its hard to say exactly how well this product works. I had zero high or low estrogen problems while taking this. No gyno, and no achy joints either. I think this kept estro in the low- normal range cause I was looking lean and dry while taking it.
    As far as liver protection... hard to tell without some bloodwork, but my urine was cleaner than ever while taking this. I stacked it with cycle assist for 2 weeks, then dropped the CA, and everything kept running smooth.
    Great bottle design, adequate estrogen and liver protection... sounds like a solid product to me. I recommend it!
    Thanks again for the chance to log this stuff!
    Thanks for running a great log for me bro! I appreciate the good and honest review

    Just do me a solid and copy/paste it up in the supp reviews section and on nutraplanet. Thanks!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. To secure peace get READY4WAR! (sponsored log)
    By Gtarzan81 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-11-2008, 02:15 PM
  2. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 12-15-2007, 04:49 PM
  3. UNC's AEN Get Fit Sponsored Log!
    By UNCfan1 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 166
    Last Post: 12-04-2007, 01:45 AM
  4. *GET DIESEL sponsored logers search!!!
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 11-17-2007, 04:51 PM
  5. SuperdrolNG.....GET SOME!!!!(Sponsored)
    By sdmf45 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 10-26-2007, 09:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in