Powermax Evolution - AnabolicMinds.com

Powermax Evolution

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thumbs up Powermax Evolution

Had my first workout with Powermax last night. Just enough caffeine to get my attention. Good pump comparable to many others. Conceptually I love the higher level of taurine, but can't say there was anything noticeable. There many new ingredients in Powermax so I will come back with further comments as i continue this run.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks for getting this started man! Do you think you could post up your workouts? How many scoops did you take on your first time?
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

A rounded scoop gave me all I wanted. I'm not a body builder. My workouts are full body and 3 times a week. At 60 year old, I'm 5'10", 165 lbs and 12% bf. My goal is to hit 170 lbs and 10% bf.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good deal! Hoping we can help you reach your goal!
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Hey man, hope you had a good weekend. Any updates?
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    Hey man, hope you had a good weekend. Any updates?
    Sunday was a blessed day for us Dads. For one thing, it meant I could go to the gym with my wife's blessing. I took on roundish scoop of Powermax, gathered my gear and hit the gym with anticipation. As I said before, I do a full body workout; shoulders, chest, biceps, triceps, squats and finish with core. It takes about an hour and a half. Today when i completed the basics, I went back for some light weight high rep chest and arms. I ballooned up. Man was i pumped! The coolest part was going home and feeling pumped and energized for the rest of the day. Looking forward to the rst of the month.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Good deal man! And glad you had a good fathers day. Gotta love how there's no crash with Powermax, just good clean energy for quite a few hours.
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Sounds like a great workout! I love the no crash and extended energy as well, i notice i get a lot more done and continue to have clean energy far past my workout.
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    Fitmax: Fat Burning Energizing Pre Workout!
    Alphamax: Advanced Myotropic Complex...Alpha Begins Here
  9. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    Sounds like a great workout! I love the no crash and extended energy as well, i notice i get a lot more done and continue to have clean energy far past my workout.
    i agree.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Hey man, any updates? We were looking for at least three updates a week, so just checking in to make sure you're still going strong!
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

PowerMax seems to be growing on me. By that I mean I am realizing the plusses as I use it on a regular basis. I finish my whole body workouts with leg presses. 4 sets of 15 reps usually decreasing 20lbs each set from 280 to 220 with 30 seconds rest in between. Yesterday , again at the end of 1 and 1/2 hours, I pushed up 30 lbs each set 310 to 250. I was wobbling and would have done more if I could have walked!
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Nice! It's nice to be able to push yourself, but you still gotta be able to walk!
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Glad you've been enjoying it! Any updates for us?
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Hey man, been a bit since your last update. How is it going?
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Looking forward to the next update!
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  145 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by romangod View Post
    PowerMax seems to be growing on me. By that I mean I am realizing the plusses as I use it on a regular basis. I finish my whole body workouts with leg presses. 4 sets of 15 reps usually decreasing 20lbs each set from 280 to 220 with 30 seconds rest in between. Yesterday , again at the end of 1 and 1/2 hours, I pushed up 30 lbs each set 310 to 250. I was wobbling and would have done more if I could have walked!
    Thats the PowerMax focus and endurance that many have been reporting. Such a different feel, goes beyond just being "stimulated" or non lazy state. I had to stop myself from pounding out some final reps yesterday, didn't want to leave the gym, seems like you had a similar experience. Note to self don't drive on the 405 freeway with a manual transmission following a leg workout. I was definitely on the verge of stalling along my morning commute..haha
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    Completely FREE samples of PowerMax ​available exclusively on our website
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Hey man, been a bit since your last update. How is it going?
    Dude- we had a tornado in the QC. My house is ok, but got massive destruction all around. My workouts are chainsawing trees and picking up debris. I'll back at it in a week.
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Yea, we had some here near Iowa City as well, scary stuff! But yea, that's fine. It just helps if you let us know that you wont be updating for a bit. Glad to hear your place is all good!
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Finally - Back at the gym! Eight days away. I felt flaccid and unmotivated. Here's where PowerMax shines. After cleaning up from a tornado, traveling across the country through storms and being delayed over night, Sunday had a sense of normalcy, but I was physically and mentally tapped. I had a solid breakfast. Tended to my need to get stuff and at noon, I took one rounded scoop of PowerMax. By the time I rounded up my gear, I was thinking, I'm want this! I found the determination to do that last rep, the one after I swore I couldn't do another, did my core work and and got a sweet pec pump. Left the gym, in a zen state. Thanks PowerMax, it's good to be back.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Finally - Back at the gym! Eight days away. I felt flaccid and unmotivated. Here's where PowerMax shines. After cleaning up from a tornado, traveling across the country through storms and being delayed over night, Sunday had a sense of normalcy, but I was physically and mentally tapped. I had a solid breakfast. Tended to my need to get stuff and at noon, I took one rounded scoop of PowerMax. By the time I rounded up my gear, I was thinking, I'm want this! I found the determination to do that last rep, the one after I swore I couldn't do another, did my core work and and got a sweet pec pump. Left the gym, in a zen state. Thanks PowerMax, it's good to be back.
    Good to have you back!
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Just a quickie today - I was headed out for a 20 mile bike ride with steep hills and long straightaways. Decided to take a level scoop of PowerMax. It got me revved up and ready to climb. Great Quad pumps that were prolonged afterwards. Had to waddle like a duck for 20 minutes. Happy Fourth!
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Lol, gotta love the duck waddle! Hope you had a good fourth and looking forward to the next update!
  23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

hahaha sounds like a good one and im glad 1 scoop did the job!
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Hey man, how's it going? Have you had any workouts with this? Been a while since your last update.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Saturday I found an opportunity to hit the gym after doing my yard work. Needed a jump start and PowerMax was there for me. I took a scoop and a half, gathering my gear and within 20 minutes I was ready and plotting out my moves. Felt aggressive and alpha. did all my chest work at 20 lbs higher each set. 190, 170, 150, 130 and finished with 100 lbs until I couldn't move the bar. Great pump, actually felt massive. Stayed focused even though there was distracting eye candy around. When I was done, I did take a peek.
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Thanks for the update man, glad Powermax could help! Keep these updates coming if you can!
  27. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Glad your noticing the strong pumps from powermax as well, i always feel huge after my workouts, pumps are intense.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

After 10 workouts with PowerMax, I have to say, this is one of the best pre-workout mixes I have encountered. Yesterday, I used a rounded scoop, hit the gym and just totally rocked it. Super pec pump, clear, clean focus and a carry-over feeling of well-being. Good Stuff Maynard!
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Good to hear sir! What did your workout look like?
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

It was my usual full body workout. 8 sets back, 8 sets chest, 6 sets biceps, 6 sets triceps, core work and finish with 4 sets leg press.
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

It was my usual full body workout. 8 sets back, 8 sets chest, 6 sets biceps, 6 sets triceps, core work and finish with 4 sets leg press.
    Good deal, are you doing high or low volume on those sets?
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Good deal, are you doing high or low volume on those sets?
    I shoot for weight where I can do 8-10 reps
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Good deal man, that's quite a bit of volume on your workouts. Glad we can help you power through em!
  34. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Volume is high but i respond better to high volume as well, keep it up bro!
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    Volume is high but i respond better to high volume as well, keep it up bro!
    At 59, keeping it up is what it is all about!
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

At 59, keeping it up is what it is all about!

Well played sir! I also like the high volume workouts myself I just have to make sure I wake up early enough to give myself enough time.
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

How goes it man? How much of the tub do you have left?
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

I would approximate that I have 1/3 of the container left. During this run I have averaged 2 strength training workouts a week and have used PowerMax occassionally during aerobic work as well. I will get about 40 servings from this container.
  39. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Perfect, thats quite a value for the price u can find it online!
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Hey man, how goes it? Sorry I lost track of this after my surgery

Similar Forum Threads

1. A scary evolution with pharmaceuticals and kids
    By Rage (SoCal) in forum General Chat
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 03-16-2006, 10:30 AM
  2. Not really politics, but Evolution... (cont. a thread)
    By kwyckemynd00 in forum Politics
    Replies: 341
    Last Post: 03-06-2006, 03:44 PM
  3. Chemical Evolution signing in.
    By Chemical Evolution in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-04-2003, 03:36 AM