EvoMuse T-shirt Review!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All right, so who doesn't love a good t-shirt review?

Matt hooked me up with a new EvoMuse T about a week ago and I finally got a chance to wear it for a workout. Only days I don't mind wearing sleeves are legs and chest; don't like the restriction on arms, delts/traps, or back day.

If it's just a basic supplement T, sometimes I'll take and cut the sleeves off of it to rock it that way. However, with a few that are really nice material and/or fit, I keep the sleeves on them because they're hard to find. I've got an APS shirt that is somewhat similar to this one and a Beast T that isn't as soft/nice, but happens to just fit very well -- I've kept the sleeves on those.

So, first things first -- let's see this puppy!

10211.jpg

The fabric is very nice. It's soft and is form-fitting through the arms and chest, but not the rest of the way down (like an Under Armour shirt would be).

I had a very intense volume leg session, this afternoon (1,200 total reps) and it was 94 degrees here. I somehow managed to not be just absolutely caked in sweat. I mean, I was sweating a lot, but it seemed to wick it up a bit, which was a nice (unexpected perk).

I also made some nice gains from the previous volume leg session, so it's very obvious that this shirt is highly anabolic :sombrero:.

Anyway, this is up at the top of my favorite shirts and I'll likely end up wearing it outside of the gym, as well, because it's just that comfortable and nice of a fit.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And just so you guys don't think I'm partial, I'm waiting on a new PES shirt from my buddy Dr. Jeff and I'll toss up a review for it, as well ;)

:cool2:

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Can't decide what is sicker...me after one of your workouts or this shirt

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice review bro, thanks! I'd like it better if it was mine though.

Couple questions:
How much caffeine is in this shirt?
Can I stack it with arginine?
Do you think two shirts preworkout is overkill?

domore

Awards
It's obvious that the shirt is awesome because of the specific threading style and the unicorn hair stitching.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
does this require post cycle? if so can i use otc?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't decide what is sicker...me after one of your workouts or this shirt
Haha. Not sure if you're referencing the work load or what I'd discussed with you in private ;)

And the answer is: This shirt

Very nice review bro, thanks! I'd like it better if it was mine though.

Couple questions:
How much caffeine is in this shirt?
Can I stack it with arginine?
Do you think two shirts preworkout is overkill?
If you move in, we can share. We can also have bunk beds.

There is only 60mg caffeine in this shirt; however, there is 250mg 1,3 DMAA in it.

It would stack with arginine; but we've found that combining it with citrulline malate is a much better option.

And two shirts would only be overkill if you didn't want to have the best workout of your life.

It's obvious that the shirt is awesome because of the specific threading style and the unicorn hair stitching.
Trumpets sound whenever I put it on.

does this require post cycle? if so can i use otc?
It doesn't require a post cycle, but we always like to cover our bases. It wouldn't need very much at all. We recommend:

- PES Erase Pro
- PES Anabeta Elite or MAN PR-XT
- Abliderate Advanced
- Dry Rub
- Eviscerate (any formula)
- USP Versa-1
- Every AgeForce patch you can find
- Sunflower seeds (preferably the flavored variety)
- Trutein
- Churchill Downers (horse tranquilizers)
- 10 lbs. of ground beef
- PS4
- A rubber band
- Creatine Monohydrate

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly I am more of a supplement shirt whore than a sample whore.....love me some quality workout shirts. What brand is the shirt printed on (if it says on the tag or anything)?

domore

Awards
Honestly I am more of a supplement shirt whore than a sample whore.....love me some quality workout shirts. What brand is the shirt printed on (if it says on the tag or anything)?
Next Level Apparel

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I also have one of these shirts.

Does this mean I secretly work for EvoMuse as well?

Let the conspiracy theories begin.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Considering I don't have one I would say you definitely work for both! I am going to snitch to the PES higher ups. ;)

If that were true though I'd be repping so many companies based on my wardrobe. :eek:

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't want to make up stories or anything but Matt emailed me and told me he wished he had got me before PES did and it is a shame that he had to fill the slot with Blake instead.

Domore is awesome though. ;)

domore

Awards

Where's my PES shirt?

Considering I don't have one I would say you definitely work for both! I am going to snitch to the PES higher ups. ;)

If that were true though I'd be repping so many companies based on my wardrobe. :eek:
While you're snitching, tell the PES higher ups to go ahead and automatic ship the new protein and any new ergogenic products. :)

I don't want to make up stories or anything but Matt emailed me and told me he wished he had got me before PES did and it is a shame that he had to fill the slot with Blake instead.

;)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where's my PES shirt?

While you're snitching, tell the PES higher ups to go ahead and automatic ship the new protein and any new ergogenic products. :)

;)
Domore needs a PES shirt! But you can't have any protein and ergogens before I get the chance to try them. ;)

domore

Awards
Domore needs a PES shirt! But you can't have any protein and ergogens before I get the chance to try them. ;)
I'll be expecting a shirt+protein+any new ergogens in the near future.

:lmao:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

This is completely true.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wait... would I need to take this shirt off before a certain time if I want to be able to fall asleep?

domore

Awards
wait... would I need to take this shirt off before a certain time if I want to be able to fall asleep?
The shirt follows a typical dose response curve. However, at overreaching doses, it will act as a sleep aid too.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tony should put that picture in his sig!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar