1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Gotti's ANS Ritual Review

Want to thank SouthPaw for hooking me up with some samples.

Flavor Apple: The flavor was pretty good. I love green candy apple flavoring, candy, supplements, whatever it may be I love it. This wasn't the best green apple flavor I've ever had. I wish it was a little more sweet or sour, like real candy apple flavoring. It wasn't bad though and went down easily. It wasn't too light but like I said it wasn't all that strong either. Right in the middle in terms of the strength of the flavor.

Mixability: I didn't notice any problems with the product mixing. A few swirls in my bottle and it was all mixed. I didn't notice any floating pieces and def didn't choke on anything while I was drinking the product.

Energy: The first two days I took 1 packet. The energy was noticeable for sure. Wasn't too strong but it was there to carry me through my workouts. The first day I crashed hard when I came home from the gym but it could have been the overall day whiched caused the stress. I didn't notice it the next day at all. The last day I took 2 packets and the energy didn't seem to increase all that much but it was stronger. I wouldn't say it doubled but it was more noticeable. The energy is exactly what I look for, it was clean, no jitters, but it was still noticeable to get a bit more amp'd up for the workout.

Focus: Didn't get much increased focus from the first two packets. However when I took two packets I noticed a jump in focus. I was dead set on getting my goals complete in the gym. Not tunnel vision but with a combination of the energy I was in the zone. The two packets also provided me with a good mind/muscle connection.

Pump: The pumps were above average. Agamtine could be hit or miss with me especially under 1g preworkout. However even at 1 packet the other ingredients picked up the slack and I still noticed an increase in pumps. At two packets the pumps were good but didn't seem to increase or dobule from just one packet.

Thermo: Ok this is a weird one and I don't know how it really happened but, at two packets I was sweating like a mad man. I am on other products that may contribute to thermo effect but I've been on the products for a bit now and nothing like this happened and I'm not taking other stimulants. I described in my log that when I was leaving the gym it felt like I had jumped in a pool with my clothes on.

Overall: So with DMAA going away I haven't been all that impressed with many of the new preworkouts coming the market. This is the exception. It provided me good energy that I could feel. I am pretty happy with this product and would put it atop the list of the preworkouts that have come to the market in awhile. I wish I had a tub of the product to further experiment with this preworkout. Overall it gets the Gotti Seal of Approval.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

nice review....
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'8"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.65%

Great review Gotti! Thanks man!
    ANS Performance Rep
    www.ansperformance.com

RITUAL * HIT * FORTITUDE * DIABLO * DILATE
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post

Want to thank SouthPaw for hooking me up with some samples.

Flavor Apple: The flavor was pretty good. I love green candy apple flavoring, candy, supplements, whatever it may be I love it. This wasn't the best green apple flavor I've ever had. I wish it was a little more sweet or sour, like real candy apple flavoring. It wasn't bad though and went down easily. It wasn't too light but like I said it wasn't all that strong either. Right in the middle in terms of the strength of the flavor.

Mixability: I didn't notice any problems with the product mixing. A few swirls in my bottle and it was all mixed. I didn't notice any floating pieces and def didn't choke on anything while I was drinking the product.

Energy: The first two days I took 1 packet. The energy was noticeable for sure. Wasn't too strong but it was there to carry me through my workouts. The first day I crashed hard when I came home from the gym but it could have been the overall day whiched caused the stress. I didn't notice it the next day at all. The last day I took 2 packets and the energy didn't seem to increase all that much but it was stronger. I wouldn't say it doubled but it was more noticeable. The energy is exactly what I look for, it was clean, no jitters, but it was still noticeable to get a bit more amp'd up for the workout.

Focus: Didn't get much increased focus from the first two packets. However when I took two packets I noticed a jump in focus. I was dead set on getting my goals complete in the gym. Not tunnel vision but with a combination of the energy I was in the zone. The two packets also provided me with a good mind/muscle connection.

Pump: The pumps were above average. Agamtine could be hit or miss with me especially under 1g preworkout. However even at 1 packet the other ingredients picked up the slack and I still noticed an increase in pumps. At two packets the pumps were good but didn't seem to increase or dobule from just one packet.

Thermo: Ok this is a weird one and I don't know how it really happened but, at two packets I was sweating like a mad man. I am on other products that may contribute to thermo effect but I've been on the products for a bit now and nothing like this happened and I'm not taking other stimulants. I described in my log that when I was leaving the gym it felt like I had jumped in a pool with my clothes on.

Overall: So with DMAA going away I haven't been all that impressed with many of the new preworkouts coming the market. This is the exception. It provided me good energy that I could feel. I am pretty happy with this product and would put it atop the list of the preworkouts that have come to the market in awhile. I wish I had a tub of the product to further experiment with this preworkout. Overall it gets the Gotti Seal of Approval.

Love the detailed review, Gotti. Increased sweating may be due to a combination of ingredients, most notably higenamine. Glad you enjoyed the product!
    ANS Performance Rep.
    www.ansperformance.com / www.facebook.com/TeamANSPerformance
    RITUAL * HIT * FORTITUDE * DILATE

Similar Forum Threads

1. ANS Ritual Review
    By TheSaiyan in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-11-2013, 06:16 PM
  2. ANS Ritual review
    By CincyKiller45 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-11-2013, 04:30 PM