Conquer - veni, vidi, vici with iForce

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Conquer - veni, vidi, vici with iForce

Log is a little late in posting. I had to make sure I had the stones to recover from an injury. Sure enough, I'm good to go.

Check out my other log, as referenced in my signature, to follow along with all the day's activity. iForce has been good to me, and so have their products.

I've been using Conquer for a few days now, however I wanted to make sure I could see the run all the way through.

Thoughts so far:
    -good energy. Not a bolt or a spike, just clean surge throughout. No crashes as of late or at all. Keeps me through my 1+ workouts with good energy to finish strong

-good taste. A bit chalky or I'm just not mixing it up right. I don't mind too much. Not a deal-breaker for me. Smooth flavor and just the right amount of sweetness.

I've done 1, 1.5 and 2 scoops and haven't noticed much of a difference between either dosage. A good thing since 1 scoop per workout will last you longer. I'll see how it goes in the coming weeks, but so far, it's provided me a nice balance of what I need. Not too "stim" heavy, as I train at night and can still get some good shut eye.

Haven't noticed:
    -significant pumps. That is, anything above what I would normally encounter when working out. Not that this is another deal-breaker for me in regards to a pre-wo. Perhaps it takes some time for the ingredients to get into my system the longer I use.

-adrenaline rush. I base this on the write-up of the product, but, I was imagining something of a fiery jolt, but I'm sure there's plenty going on under the hood that can constitute a rush.

It's doing it's job helping me with my training. That's my key focus. I'll see what other benefits come my way.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Feeling good energy on this stuff. Again, not a striking or sharp boost. Just a good, clean surge when needed. Really helps me power through the workout, even when I get tired after I get home from work. Nothing jittery or too stim heavy. Even on 2 scoops.

Not sure if this formula helps to accentuate pumps, as I haven't encountered results of any. I'll add some Hemavol samples I got a few weeks ago and see what kind of ballooning effect that has for me.

Still, Conquer's giving me a good stream of energy without the jitters. And, since I workout in the evening, I can still get in a good night's sleep.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  179 lbs.
    Answers

yeah man, i do about 1.5 scoops at 8PM and still am able to knock out by midnight. awesome looking log.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/iForce-Nutrition/107510095952360
    iTrain...iCompete...iDarce!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Awesome man, im iin! Sorry for being late, just got home from jamaica. All looks well so far!!

mike
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  143 lbs.
    Answers

Subbed!!
    iForce Nutrition Representative - iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post

Log is a little late in posting. I had to make sure I had the stones to recover from an injury. Sure enough, I'm good to go.

Check out my other log, as referenced in my signature, to follow along with all the day's activity. iForce has been good to me, and so have their products.

I've been using Conquer for a few days now, however I wanted to make sure I could see the run all the way through.

Thoughts so far:
    -good energy. Not a bolt or a spike, just clean surge throughout. No crashes as of late or at all. Keeps me through my 1+ workouts with good energy to finish strong

-good taste. A bit chalky or I'm just not mixing it up right. I don't mind too much. Not a deal-breaker for me. Smooth flavor and just the right amount of sweetness.

I've done 1, 1.5 and 2 scoops and haven't noticed much of a difference between either dosage. A good thing since 1 scoop per workout will last you longer. I'll see how it goes in the coming weeks, but so far, it's provided me a nice balance of what I need. Not too "stim" heavy, as I train at night and can still get some good shut eye.

Haven't noticed:
    -significant pumps. That is, anything above what I would normally encounter when working out. Not that this is another deal-breaker for me in regards to a pre-wo. Perhaps it takes some time for the ingredients to get into my system the longer I use.

-adrenaline rush. I base this on the write-up of the product, but, I was imagining something of a fiery jolt, but I'm sure there's plenty going on under the hood that can constitute a rush.

It's doing it's job helping me with my training. That's my key focus. I'll see what other benefits come my way.

Have you tried Enhanced to compare with Conquer here in this thread if you do not mind asking
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Answers

I have tried Enhanced and in fact, was using Enhanced prior to running Conquer.

For me, Enhanced has had the slight edge with a mind-muscle connection, whereas Conquer has the edge with the steady stream of energy, almost like a pool of energy whenever I need to tap into it. Although, I've just started noticing a good mind-muscle connection with Conquer on my last workout.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Today I went without any caffeine, as I usually total about 8 ounces of coffee in the morning. That being said, when I took my 1.75 scoops of Conquer, it gave me just what I needed to get done with my workout. I went with some supersets as I was feeling and wanting to get more intense with my workout and punish my back as much as possible to get this bad boy to blow up the spot.

Had good energy all the way through. Started to tax myself a tad too much at the end, but I exhausted myself quite nicely. I like how I don't get jittery with Conquer and it allows me to get in some sleep afterwards. I say this because yesterday, I was feinding for some coffee and had some too late and had trouble sleeping. With this stuff, I can attack and pour out all I have and be ready for a good night's rest of recovery.

So far, so good with Conquer. It's living up to the name.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  143 lbs.
    Answers

Looking good in here. How was the focus factor at 1.75 scoops?
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Answers

I'd say it comes through when I'm in my lifts. I'm usually good at dialing it in when I workout, as that's my sanctuary, so the focus comes into play to keep solid form and push myself as hard as I can.

Today's workout, I went silly with the supersets, but I was able to push through just fine. But, I taxed myself, which was my focus in switching up my routine this week. I really want to push myself as hard and as much as possible, see what kind of growth I can achieve as a result. Had good pumps for the first time around. Also, I think it's workout dependent for me, but I'm enjoying the ride so far!
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Took two scoops, or servings of Hemavol, with 2 scoops of Conquer today. Legs were blown up. I went all superset sity on them and I think it all blended perfectly. I was gassed and my heart was racing, but only because of how I sequence and ran my sets. I know I squeeze out all the energy I possibly could.

Hemavol + Conquer = energy and pumps. Legs are still tight and full!
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Answers

How did you move your legs.. hemavol pre on leg day is a no no! haha

Mike
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Had to take wide stances for a good half hour with each step. Didn't mind, though! Legs need to beef up
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Answers

I totally forgot to try em lol.. damnit!!
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  143 lbs.
    Answers

I took 2 scoops of Hemavol before leg day once. Walked like a cowboy for a while afterwards
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Epolis13 View Post
    I took 2 scoops of Hemavol before leg day once. Walked like a cowboy for a while afterwards
    Ugh.. too easy
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Answers

did hemavol on leg day once...lesson learned...never again... hell the pump from Conquer is making me reconsider using it for leg days as well
    IForce Nutrition online forum/message board rep
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy View Post
    did hemavol on leg day once...lesson learned...never again... hell the pump from Conquer is making me reconsider using it for leg days as well
    It's the hamestrings that are the worst. once there pumped, your screwed!!!

Mike
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Still holding steady with Conquer. I wish I knew how much COP is in this stuff.

Getting a constant stream of energy and the key for me is to use with within about an hour after taking it. I try to take with less water than directed since before I was getting bloated, too bloated.

2 scoops is still proving its worth but I haven't seen much of a difference in one scoop. I should probably just scale it back to one and see how it goes from there. Depending on how I feel when I leave work, that's when and where I gauge how many scoops I'll do, in addition to considering my leg exercises that day.

I switched up the routine, trying to follow the MI40 protocol. Still not sure how the prescribed exercises can be done in 40 minutes, but, I had never paid attention to TUT and shortening my rest between sets. I was huffing and puffing and had to tweak some here and there.

But, I wasn't gassed and was not tired after my workout, even though I was struggling to perform each rep with the 4010 tempo. I still got through it but was amazed that I wasn't "tired" like I had been with other workouts. Maybe since I only kept it within 1 hour.

I might adjust this routine to fit my abilities at the moment and what my goals are for the moment, which is to lean up.

This also begs the question: how long do you all workout? 1 hour? 2? 45 minutes? I mean in total, from start to finish.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Getting a constant stream of energy and the key for me is to use with within about an hour after taking it. I try to take with less water than directed since before I was getting bloated, too bloated.

2 scoops is still proving its worth but I haven't seen much of a difference in one scoop. I should probably just scale it back to one and see how it goes from there. Depending on how I feel when I leave work, that's when and where I gauge how many scoops I'll do, in addition to considering my leg exercises that day.

I switched up the routine, trying to follow the MI40 protocol. Still not sure how the prescribed exercises can be done in 40 minutes, but, I had never paid attention to TUT and shortening my rest between sets. I was huffing and puffing and had to tweak some here and there.

But, I wasn't gassed and was not tired after my workout, even though I was struggling to perform each rep with the 4010 tempo. I still got through it but was amazed that I wasn't "tired" like I had been with other workouts. Maybe since I only kept it within 1 hour.

I might adjust this routine to fit my abilities at the moment and what my goals are for the moment, which is to lean up.

This also begs the question: how long do you all workout? 1 hour? 2? 45 minutes? I mean in total, from start to finish.
    Depends on the workout and how I'm feeling but I generally go for longer but I just have longer rest between sets.
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Answers

In the offseason when trying to gain size, I train for 1 hour and 30 minutes. I train very fast, tons of super sets, very very short breaks between sets. I only do 6 reps, so I train very heavy, but I never used super heavy weight because I train fast and am fatigued but I grow much better that way. . So i go as heavy as I can for 6 reps, but rest periods are short.

I don't count reps or sets, however much i do in 1 hour and 30 minutes is what I do.

Contest prep, more like 45 mins to an hour, 5-6 days a week, with AM and PM cardio.

Miek
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Cool. I've read so many--too many, perhaps---suggestions that 45 minutes is best, otherwise blah blah blah. But, I know when I go for 1.5 hours, I feel good and still have good strength and energy, especially on a double dose of Conquer.

If I happen to go over an hour, I'll up my BCAA intake; convenient since I workout at home. I just wanted to get some feedback from others and what their time designations were.

I'm starting to learn to listen to my body much better and knowing when enough is enough, only, I enjoy working out, I just want to make sure I give myself proper rest. I do eat well throughout the day and take necessary vitamins and other supplements to aid in my training and recovery.
  23. Registered User
    Answers

Yeah Last week I did 2 conquer scoops with 1 hemavol and could hardly walk the next day after back squats and front squats... Never again
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by money0351 View Post
    Yeah Last week I did 2 conquer scoops with 1 hemavol and could hardly walk the next day after back squats and front squats... Never again
    I didn't mind it so much. My legs are a weak point, so, it was good to get a feel for how swole I'd like them to be. Last week, I did 2 scoops of Conquer and 7g of GMS. Doing that, man, I could not squeeze out another rep, but, the legs were nice and sore about two days after. I love feeling sore.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Sometimes my workouts take a while just because I get too pumped and can barely move! When I logged for I-Force around Xmas I know that I definitely needed some time for the blood to clear before the next set. Same thing happened today (albeit different PWO)
    BOARD TYRANT
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I didn't mind it so much. My legs are a weak point, so, it was good to get a feel for how swole I'd like them to be. Last week, I did 2 scoops of Conquer and 7g of GMS. Doing that, man, I could not squeeze out another rep, but, the legs were nice and sore about two days after. I love feeling sore.
    DOMS always reminds you you're working hard.

Nice log in here, love the results people have been getting with Conquer!
    iFORCE NUTRITION REPRESENTATIVE

iTRAIN. iCOMPETE. iDOMINATE.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  198 lbs.
    Answers

Anything over an hour might be worth consuming a shake during your workout. As suggested by layne norton. My workouts tend to last an hour, to an hour 15-20 maximum. I take a shake during in all mine.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Wilsy7 View Post
    Anything over an hour might be worth consuming a shake during your workout. As suggested by layne norton. My workouts tend to last an hour, to an hour 15-20 maximum. I take a shake during in all mine.
    Yeah, I had considered this as well and have read about doing as such.

What kind of protein:carb ratio do you use?

Thanks
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  143 lbs.
    Answers

Or you could do something like a Quest bar if you don't feel like having liquid in your belly.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Good idea. I try to up my BCAA's if I know I'm going to run longer than an hour. Today was right around 1:20, not counting warm ups.

Also, @Epolis13, I dig your avi!
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  198 lbs.
    Answers

Most suggest 2:1 carb to protein. I go 1:1, 25 grams of each and 5 grams of both BCAA/EAA. Dextrose as my choice of carb. Sip a bit after each set. Don't feel bloated or heavy what so ever from it.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Wilsy7 View Post
    Most suggest 2:1 carb to protein. I go 1:1, 25 grams of each and 5 grams of both BCAA/EAA. Dextrose as my choice of carb. Sip a bit after each set. Don't feel bloated or heavy what so ever from it.
    Getting bloated is something that I'm always worried about.. just ruins the workout for me personally
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  143 lbs.
    Answers

Good idea. I try to up my BCAA's if I know I'm going to run longer than an hour. Today was right around 1:20, not counting warm ups.

Thanks It hurt a lot, haha!

How are your workouts going?
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Answers

PUT THE DICK DOWN, Sir.

35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks It hurt a lot, haha!

How are your workouts going?
    Workouts are going well. On Tuesday, I only took 1 scoop of Conquer and did legs. Great push and just enough to get me through.

Today, I took 2 scoops as I knew I'd be ramping up the tempo and going for more volume. Still treating me well.

I get stronger, more energized as I continue so it's a matter of dialing it in just right so I don't fry my CNS.
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    PUT THE DICK DOWN, Sir.

With a photo like that, it does its thing. Haha!
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Answers

With a photo like that, it does its thing. Haha!
    lmao!
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    PUT THE DICK DOWN, Sir.

Easy now
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  143 lbs.
    Answers

Bump!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Conquering the gym with iForce! (sponsored)
    By enhanced in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 07-01-2013, 01:55 PM
  2. Getting it done with IFORCE'S TROPINOL
    By Carbs brah in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-01-2011, 12:56 AM
  3. Maximizing my pumps with IFORCE
    By JN230 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 06-02-2010, 10:42 AM
  4. 50 days with iForce's Max Out. (Sponsored)
    By Maverick60 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-19-2009, 01:25 PM