performax(sponsored) superhero Powermax log by chefbo - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

performax(sponsored) superhero Powermax log by chefbo

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Done and done

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

hit double workout yesterday
    quads/calves/upper back

powermax 30 minutes prior

leg press/calfpress
    4 sets 388 -reps 40,30,20, 20

leg curls
    55 for 4 sets 40,30,20, 10

one arm lat crunch
    55 for 4 sets 20
    two arm lat pull down double cable
    90 each arm -25reps 4 sets

creatine powermax afterward along with 75grams carbs

evening workout-back /bis

wide grip pulldown
    110,110,100,90,80,70,60,50,40, 30
    reps,20,20,20,15,15,10,10,8,6, 5

seated row 20 reps

seated upright one arm row
    for 15 reps each arm

preacher cable curls
    60-10,50-10, 50,10
    seated cable dips
    110 to failure two sets
    standing ez bar curl
    55 for 10 for 3 sets third one to failure
    superset with hammer curls
    3 sets 10 reps each 20,25,30

done great pump . didn't think I did that much to my back until I woke up this morning sore as hell. I love backdays. I don't like deads hurt my lower back too much. I usually do bentover row but ran out of time. good one though. powermax getting me where I need to be. off day today to sore!!!!!!
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

That's quite a busy day! Well done sir
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Final workout on the powermax. Blasted out a second leg workout this week with leg press/calf press for three sets.
    Light full squats 4set
    Leg curls and extensions -95 for extensions 4sets
    Curls-4sets at 75
    I was sweating buckets after this one. Powermax has not let me down at all in this run. Thanks for choosing me for the log and I hope I did a good job. Any beta testing you would like to be done keep me in mind.thank you. Full review will follow.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    Final workout on the powermax. Blasted out a second leg workout this week with leg press/calf press for three sets.
    Light full squats 4set
    Leg curls and extensions -95 for extensions 4sets
    Curls-4sets at 75
    I was sweating buckets after this one. Powermax has not let me down at all in this run. Thanks for choosing me for the log and I hope I did a good job. Any beta testing you would like to be done keep me in mind.thank you. Full review will follow.
    You rocked this log man! I really enjoyed following along and appreciate your hard work. Looking forward to the final review!
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Great log, we appreciate the updates!!

Looking forward to your full review as well!
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    Fitmax: Fat Burning Energizing Pre Workout!
    Alphamax: Advanced Myotropic Complex...Alpha Begins Here
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

I posted a review but evidently it didn't take so her ewe go again1

this review is for Performax's Powermax preworkout

overall this product did exactly what it said. it kept me focused in my workouts, it gave me energy to want to do more with them but it didn't jitter me up like a lot of them do. I could take this before bed and not be bagging off the walls .

taste was a little on the sweet side but in the end I not looking to drink this stuff for dinner or through the day. I feel personally that if companies focus on making there products taste great why don't they just make Kool Aid . these are supplements guys they shouldn' t taste awesome . I had one guy that owns a supps store nearby give me his assessment of another preworkout and he said it was awesome but it tasted like "ass" and indeed it did!

I would suggest take some of the sweetener out and you have got the total package . for me this was the best I have take overall. I am stim sensitive due to high blood pressure so I really have had to shop around and waste a lot of money to find one that does it all . this one does.

got very vascular during all my workout using Powermax. I said that several times during the log. Arms , chest and shoulders even legs had veins popping everywhere. now I am not the skinny guy buy no means I am very tight in my arms and shoulder area but I had a vein come out in my abdomen and there is no six pack there! at least not yet. want to let who reads this know I am turning 52 in 14 days so for someone my age to get the goods from a product is saying something. I used to be tired as hell after work every day but I hit the iron right after for an hour hard as any young guy in the gym. so believe me when I say you need to try this one out , you will not be let down. it will be in my arsenal from here on out.

Great job on the product to the company. Thanks to Nickscox15 and adizzle1 for following along. need anything from me in the future or beta logging let me know. I am your man. Sincerely Bo .
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Excellent review man! Very happy that Powermax worked out so well for you. It was great following along the log and we really appreciate the hard work that you put into this man! Could you throw this up in the store as well with a number review? Once again, thanks for kicking ass!
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

what store ? I went to nutraplanet and couldn't find the powermax.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

it is done brother
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Name:  37508144.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  60.8 KB

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 167
    Last Post: 07-27-2013, 07:25 AM
  2. Performax Labs PowerMax Log (Sponsored)
    By mayhem99 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 07-09-2013, 01:46 PM
  3. AIs HGHpro Sponsored Mini Log by Specmike
    By specmike in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10-02-2010, 11:21 AM
  4. Nycste Does T-Force sponsored log by omega sports
    By nycste in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 11-05-2009, 12:12 AM
  5. Generic Labz sponsored Cissus-Drol log by TSB