The Solution + PES: Shredding with Alphamine and Alpha T-2

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Its game time fellas
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com


  2. Nice to see you got your stuff Bob.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  3. Absolutely agree with ya on taste.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Nice to see you got your stuff Bob.
    All good. Patience is a virtue, cant wait to put in work tomorrow morning already!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Absolutely agree with ya on taste.
    Yeah , this stuff is honestly insane. I see why they say 4-5oz per scoop. I did 10oz and it was damn spot on. Not strong, not diluted honestly perfect taste. I could see some doing 12-14oz if they dont like sweeter tasting stuff. But this honestly has no bitterness or no tartness to it. More of a Raspberry flavoring which is very enjoyable since most people dont make Raspberry flavored products. Great change of pace.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Glad to see it arrived! In to watch some great results. I'm sure you've heard this before but I recommend trying your alphamine chilled, hard to believe but it tastes even better.
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    •   
       

  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Glad to see it arrived! In to watch some great results. I'm sure you've heard this before but I recommend trying your alphamine chilled, hard to believe but it tastes even better.
    Already in the fridge for tomorrow morning mixed up.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  7. Late, but subbed.
    Liking the food porn.
    Also how tall are you? Big 177

    I see you like to prioritize back.
    Have you ever tried inverted rows?
    Aka fat man pullups.

    You should try them, with elbows at 90 with torso..

  8. Glad it made it, I cannot express enough how much I love the raspberry lemonade flavour.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Late, but subbed.
    Liking the food porn.
    Also how tall are you? Big 177

    I see you like to prioritize back.
    Have you ever tried inverted rows?
    Aka fat man pullups.

    You should try them, with elbows at 90 with torso..
    5'7 on a good day
    Yes i have tried inverted rows and rack chins as well (tommy jeffers suggested them)
    TSG (The Strength Guys) Do my training.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Glad it made it, I cannot express enough how much I love the raspberry lemonade flavour.


    Welcome and thank you again for this!! i hope my feedback and detail is exactly what your company wants.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Late, but subbed.
    Liking the food porn.
    Also how tall are you? Big 177

    I see you like to prioritize back.
    Have you ever tried inverted rows?
    Aka fat man pullups.

    You should try them, with elbows at 90 with torso..
    5'7 on a good day
    I have tried inverted and Rack Chins (Similar but with weight)
    TSG = The Strength Guys do my training (as highlighted on every workout)
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    The Strength Guys
    EMG Optimization N1
    Week 1 Day 4

    One Arm DB Row (5:5:1 Rep Tempo)
    90 Second Rest
    60 x 5 (6 Sets)

    Machine T-Bar Row: (2:2:1 Rep Tempo)
    60 Second Rest
    2 Plates + 25 x 8 (4 Sets)

    DB Pullover: (2:0:1 Rep Tempo)
    60 Second Rest
    50's x 15 (4 Sets)

    Machine Preacher Curl: (2:2:1 Rep Tempo)
    60 Second Rest
    45 x 10 (4 Sets)

    A1: Standing DB Curl (2:0:1 Rep Tempo)
    60 Second Rest
    20's x 15 (4 Sets)

    A2: Seated Incline DB Curl: (2:0:1 Rep Tempo)
    20's x 15 (4 Sets)

    Post-Workout:

    Salted Caramel and Cookie and Cream Fro-Yo
    Cookie Dough, Snickers, Oreo's, and Reese Cups Mix-in topped with Caramel and Whip Cream:




    Stack

    First day dosing both to the full effect

    2 scoops of alphamine gives insane focus and duration of energy. NO jitters and hell i am still feeling the energy and its a bit past my workout. Overall this stuff is VERY Strong for around 125mg caffeine per serving.. WOW
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  13. 2 scoops Alphamine is awesome. The other stims in it pack a unique kick to them...

    That picture though...hnggggg
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    2 scoops Alphamine is awesome. The other stims in it pack a unique kick to them...

    That picture though...hnggggg
    it is now about 3 hours post-workout and i can still feel energy/focus from the product. so this stuff is strong let me tell you. I have no jitters, and my energy was peaking for being so damn early in the morning.

    Caution to those who are first taking it or using it, when you do your second dose later in the day try to do it more along the lines of 6 hours after your first, or else you wont fall asleep! I had a ton of trouble sleeping last night so i am a little tired.

    I also had a bit of an upset stomach after having that cheat meal with pizza so it did not settle too well, but i cant contribute that to alphamine.

    Overall i was sweating BUCKETS this morning. HOLY COW my shirt was drenched and i had to actually take my sweatshirt off (i always train in a hooded sweatshirt) so it was rare for me to take it off. I literally had to refill my shaker cup of BCAA's up like 2-3 times because i needed more liquids..

    This stuff is POTENT.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    it is now about 3 hours post-workout and i can still feel energy/focus from the product. so this stuff is strong let me tell you. I have no jitters, and my energy was peaking for being so damn early in the morning.

    Caution to those who are first taking it or using it, when you do your second dose later in the day try to do it more along the lines of 6 hours after your first, or else you wont fall asleep! I had a ton of trouble sleeping last night so i am a little tired.

    I also had a bit of an upset stomach after having that cheat meal with pizza so it did not settle too well, but i cant contribute that to alphamine.

    Overall i was sweating BUCKETS this morning. HOLY COW my shirt was drenched and i had to actually take my sweatshirt off (i always train in a hooded sweatshirt) so it was rare for me to take it off. I literally had to refill my shaker cup of BCAA's up like 2-3 times because i needed more liquids..

    This stuff is POTENT.
    Sick update bob, great detail. Appreciate it bro
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Just being honest my man.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  17. Alphamine is da bomb .

    Your post-workout meal... Wow that looks and sounds delicious.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    The Strength Guys
    EMG Optimization N1
    Week 1 Day 5

    Back Squat (1:0:1 Rep Tempo)
    120 Second Rest
    315 x 5 (6 Sets)

    DB Stiff Legged Deadlift: (2:0:1 Rep Tempo)
    60 Second Rest
    75's x 15 (4 Sets)

    Neutral Grip Incline Chest Press: (2:1:1 Rep Tempo)
    60 Second Rest
    65's x 10 (6 Sets)

    A1: DB Shoulder Complex (Side/Front/Rear): (2:0:1 Rep Tempo)
    60 Second Rest
    20's x 5 (4 Sets)

    A2: Rope Face Pull (2:0:1 Rep Tempo)
    60 Second Rest
    100 x 8 (4 Sets)

    Weighted Crunch:
    BW x 20 (3 Sets)

    Hanging Leg Raise:
    BW X 20 (3 Sets)

    Post-Workout:

    Roasted Pork Lion, Grilled Fresh Asparagus, and Sweet Potato with Peanut Butter,Banana's, Honey + Cinnamon Sugar




    Alpha + T2

    Again, the energy is very profound. I asked cooper yesterday that 250mg of caffeine from alpha seems like it really is stronger than most pre-wrokouts as he explained the blend as well is going to contribute to the energy matrix as well.

    Doing heavy back squats and rockin the alphamine = recipe for sweating your ass off. Holy cow! i dont think i can train in a hooded sweatshirt anymore while taking this stuff because i am literally dripping buckets.

    This is gonna be one sweaty and good log. But i really have to buckle down before i leave for vacation on the 11th of july! Coming soon!
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  19. Im really surprised it took you that long to try out alphamine. I prefer the Fruit punch these days but thats because Ive had 4 scoops of the RL for the last 9 weeks ED .

    What sold me on it was actually the HICA, which Im real happy to see in cellucor BCAAs too.
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    The Strength Guys
    EMG Optimization N1
    Week 2 Day 1

    Hack Squat (5:5:1 Rep Tempo)
    90 Second Rest
    2 Plates + 5/Side x 5 (6 Sets)

    +10 Pounds

    Weighted Back Extension (2:2:1 Rep Tempo)
    60 Second Rest
    BW + 25 x 8 (4 Sets)

    DB Shoulder Press (2:1:1 Rep Tempo)
    60 Second Rest
    65's x 8 (6 Sets)

    Banded Face Pulls (2:0:X Rep Tempo)
    60 Second Rest
    Band x 15 (4 Sets)

    Cable Lateral Raises (2:2:1 Rep Tempo)
    60 Second Rest
    20 x 6 (4 Sets)

    A1. Hanging Leg Raises
    BW x 15 (3 Sets)

    A2. Weighted Crunches
    BW + 10 x 20 (3 Sets)

    Post-Workout:

    Peanut Butter and Banana Omelete
    Roasted Red Potatoes and Side of Steamed Broccoli:



    Stack

    Working legs in back to back days my legs were destroyed, and i just kept sweating on the 5 second negatives as they built up inside of me. The RL is so damn delicious i could drink this stuff all day long and the 2 scoops is awesome focus/energy that lasts for up to 3 hours if not longer for the majority, and not to mention it goes past my workout for at least an hour or so. So this is crazy good. Overall i am very happy!

    Scale is starting to drop already (down a few pounds) and mirror is changing fast.

    Sneak peak here:




    Quote Originally Posted by Younglifter16 View Post
    Im really surprised it took you that long to try out alphamine. I prefer the Fruit punch these days but thats because Ive had 4 scoops of the RL for the last 9 weeks ED .

    What sold me on it was actually the HICA, which Im real happy to see in cellucor BCAAs too.
    Last sentence = happy me haha
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    The Strength Guys
    EMG Optimization N1
    Week 2 Day 1

    Hack Squat (5:5:1 Rep Tempo)
    90 Second Rest
    2 Plates + 5/Side x 5 (6 Sets)

    +10 Pounds

    Weighted Back Extension (2:2:1 Rep Tempo)
    60 Second Rest
    BW + 25 x 8 (4 Sets)

    DB Shoulder Press (2:1:1 Rep Tempo)
    60 Second Rest
    65's x 8 (6 Sets)

    Banded Face Pulls (2:0:X Rep Tempo)
    60 Second Rest
    Band x 15 (4 Sets)

    Cable Lateral Raises (2:2:1 Rep Tempo)
    60 Second Rest
    20 x 6 (4 Sets)

    A1. Hanging Leg Raises
    BW x 15 (3 Sets)

    A2. Weighted Crunches
    BW + 10 x 20 (3 Sets)

    Post-Workout:

    Peanut Butter and Banana Omelete
    Roasted Red Potatoes and Side of Steamed Broccoli:



    Stack

    Working legs in back to back days my legs were destroyed, and i just kept sweating on the 5 second negatives as they built up inside of me. The RL is so damn delicious i could drink this stuff all day long and the 2 scoops is awesome focus/energy that lasts for up to 3 hours if not longer for the majority, and not to mention it goes past my workout for at least an hour or so. So this is crazy good. Overall i am very happy!

    Scale is starting to drop already (down a few pounds) and mirror is changing fast.

    Sneak peak here:



    Last sentence = happy me haha
    Dude i'm jelly of all the pb banana combos.

    And you're looking good man. my only comment is to keep bringing up that upper back /rear delt.
    ( not being negative, one BB to another)
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Dude i'm jelly of all the pb banana combos.

    And you're looking good man. my only comment is to keep bringing up that upper back /rear delt.
    ( not being negative, one BB to another)
    There is nothing negative in honest feedback. I appreciate it 100% for being strict with me sir.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    There is nothing negative in honest feedback. I appreciate it 100% for being strict with me sir.
    Hey man just trying to help.. How old are you anyway, you look pretty young.
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Hey man just trying to help.. How old are you anyway, you look pretty young.
    Half way to 50
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  25. Plenty of time to continue making plenty of gains
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Leaning question with OEP and Alpha T2
    By cmp007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-10-2011, 09:49 PM
  2. Where is the best place to get Erase and Alpha T2
    By packers6211 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-18-2010, 05:19 PM
  3. AndroHard with erase and alpha t2
    By hula124 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-09-2010, 01:32 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-24-2005, 11:38 AM
Log in
Log in