ANS Ritual review

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

ANS Ritual review

First off, I would like to thank ANS for sending me 4 packets of their PWO Ritual to review. I took 2 packets fasted each time, one day being devoted to cardio/abs and one day devoted to squats. I took the first 2 samples on cardo/ab day honestly because i was hearing mixed reviews about the product. Boy was i wrong, i should have utilized them on a workout day.

So, here is my review:

Taste (8/10): I took two servings in 6-8 oz of water. The taste wasn't mind blowing, but definitely very tolerable. I'm sure the taste would have been better in a higher volume of water, but i find that PWO's hit me harder and quicker in a small amount of water. The smell on the other hand was amazing. Smelled just like a jolly rancher.

Mixability (10/10): The product dissolved instantly leaving little to no residue on the bottom. I find this very pleasing because i hate choking down big clumps in the last drink.

Focus (9/10): It took about 15 minutes for me to feel the effects, but it definitely delivered a steady stream of focus that lasted the duration of my workout.

Energy (9/10): Ritual delivered a nice clean energy without the jittery feeling. I would put the energy aspect on par with any pre i have used in the past. Energy is the number 1 thing i look for in a pre, so i was very pleased with what this product had to offer.

Pump (6/10): I didn't notice an incredible increase in pumps, but pump is the last thing i care about in pre's. Maybe it could have been more noticeable if i used it on arm day, but either way its not a big factor for me.

Endurance (9/10): This product had me zooming from one exercise to the next with little time between sets. I completed a workout that would usually last 1hr and 15min in a little under an hour. This could the an increase in work capacity, or the product itself, but i did notice a difference.

Overall (9/10): Ritual delivered exactly what i am looking for in a pre and i would recommend it to anyone looking to try out something new. I will be buying a tub here soon myself. The ingredient profile is great and the effects are great as well.

2. Member
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'8"  265 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for the review! Glad you liked it!
    ANS Performance Rep
    www.ansperformance.com

RITUAL * HIT * FORTITUDE * DIABLO * DILATE
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CincyKiller45 View Post
    First off, I would like to thank ANS for sending me 4 packets of their PWO Ritual to review. I took 2 packets fasted each time, one day being devoted to cardio/abs and one day devoted to squats. I took the first 2 samples on cardo/ab day honestly because i was hearing mixed reviews about the product. Boy was i wrong, i should have utilized them on a workout day.

So, here is my review:

Taste (8/10): I took two servings in 6-8 oz of water. The taste wasn't mind blowing, but definitely very tolerable. I'm sure the taste would have been better in a higher volume of water, but i find that PWO's hit me harder and quicker in a small amount of water. The smell on the other hand was amazing. Smelled just like a jolly rancher.

Mixability (10/10): The product dissolved instantly leaving little to no residue on the bottom. I find this very pleasing because i hate choking down big clumps in the last drink.

Focus (9/10): It took about 15 minutes for me to feel the effects, but it definitely delivered a steady stream of focus that lasted the duration of my workout.

Energy (9/10): Ritual delivered a nice clean energy without the jittery feeling. I would put the energy aspect on par with any pre i have used in the past. Energy is the number 1 thing i look for in a pre, so i was very pleased with what this product had to offer.

Pump (6/10): I didn't notice an incredible increase in pumps, but pump is the last thing i care about in pre's. Maybe it could have been more noticeable if i used it on arm day, but either way its not a big factor for me.

Endurance (9/10): This product had me zooming from one exercise to the next with little time between sets. I completed a workout that would usually last 1hr and 15min in a little under an hour. This could the an increase in work capacity, or the product itself, but i did notice a difference.

Overall (9/10): Ritual delivered exactly what i am looking for in a pre and i would recommend it to anyone looking to try out something new. I will be buying a tub here soon myself. The ingredient profile is great and the effects are great as well.
    That's exactly what I love to hear/read, since it mirrors my own experience with Ritual. The endurance aspect is far and away my favorite attribute of the product, on top of the incredible focus/clean energy. Thanks for posting up your review Cincy. Loving the high marks!
    ANS Performance Rep.
    www.ansperformance.com / www.facebook.com/TeamANSPerformance
    RITUAL * HIT * FORTITUDE * DILATE
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ANS Ritual Review
    By TheSaiyan in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-11-2013, 04:16 PM
  2. ANS Ritual Review!
    By gmanall in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2