Mkretz gets Restored, Formutech Restore

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. 1.5 to 2 hours...this was a little shprter and much linger rest periods than I'm used to


  2. great leg session today!

    started off with preexhausting myquads with 4 sets 15-20 drop on last 2 sets

    then frontsquats - felt super light headed again so didnt go super heavy, but as i continued to warm up i felt fine, so maybe i jsut gotta warm up better

    165x8
    175x8
    175x8
    185x8
    205x6 rest 2 rest 2
    135x as many
    135x as many

    back squat

    185x10
    225x8
    235x8
    245x10

    hack squat 4 sets 10-12 double drop on last set

    leg press
    5 plates 4 sets 15-20 drop 1 plate at a time to 1 plate on lat set

    RDL
    205x10
    225x8
    245x8
    265x8
    265x8 - pr

    glute ham raise - 5 sets of 10

    seated leg curl 4 sets 10-12 drop on last 2 sets supersetted with standing calf raise machine 4 sets 10-20


    restore is all gone :-( final review will hopefully be up tomorrow night, thanks again for this awseome opportunity1

  3. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    great leg session today!

    started off with preexhausting myquads with 4 sets 15-20 drop on last 2 sets

    then frontsquats - felt super light headed again so didnt go super heavy, but as i continued to warm up i felt fine, so maybe i jsut gotta warm up better

    165x8
    175x8
    175x8
    185x8
    205x6 rest 2 rest 2
    135x as many
    135x as many

    back squat

    185x10
    225x8
    235x8
    245x10

    hack squat 4 sets 10-12 double drop on last set

    leg press
    5 plates 4 sets 15-20 drop 1 plate at a time to 1 plate on lat set

    RDL
    205x10
    225x8
    245x8
    265x8
    265x8 - pr

    glute ham raise - 5 sets of 10

    seated leg curl 4 sets 10-12 drop on last 2 sets supersetted with standing calf raise machine 4 sets 10-20

    restore is all gone :-( final review will hopefully be up tomorrow night, thanks again for this awseome opportunity1
    Thanks for running it for me!

    You should really talk to a doc about the light headdedness. Its a little concerning
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   
       


  4. FINAL REVIEW!!!!

    well, since I am on TRT (100mg/wk) this was an interesting product to try out. I do not have liver issues nor taking any harsh products such as orals or anything like that but I definitely felt like I could benefit from the anti-estrogen. I did not notice much for the first few weeks. libido was normal felt the same and i was actually taking a 400mg a week blast of my test so that was good! after a few weeks i noticed my libido went down. When I cut the dosage back to my trt dose i still felt the same, so i am not too sure as what to make of this to be honest. I didnt develop any type of gyno or anything and felt normal besides the libido issue for a week or 2. so overall I hate to say, i dont know how much of a final review i can give on this product. It seemed to keep estro down, cant deny that, but i do not know why my libido would decrease all of a sudden, not sure i can blame it on this product since no other estrogen signs were present............I hope this review was still helpful and I truly appreciate the opportunity to log this product. Formutech Nutrition makes solid products and I have loved the other products I have tried from them (retore, volatile)they were awsome. Thanks again !

  5. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    FINAL REVIEW!!!!

    well, since I am on TRT (100mg/wk) this was an interesting product to try out. I do not have liver issues nor taking any harsh products such as orals or anything like that but I definitely felt like I could benefit from the anti-estrogen. I did not notice much for the first few weeks. libido was normal felt the same and i was actually taking a 400mg a week blast of my test so that was good! after a few weeks i noticed my libido went down. When I cut the dosage back to my trt dose i still felt the same, so i am not too sure as what to make of this to be honest. I didnt develop any type of gyno or anything and felt normal besides the libido issue for a week or 2. so overall I hate to say, i dont know how much of a final review i can give on this product. It seemed to keep estro down, cant deny that, but i do not know why my libido would decrease all of a sudden, not sure i can blame it on this product since no other estrogen signs were present............I hope this review was still helpful and I truly appreciate the opportunity to log this product. Formutech Nutrition makes solid products and I have loved the other products I have tried from them (retore, volatile)they were awsome. Thanks again !
    Thanks for running a good log brother! I appreciate it!

    Hope your light headed spells get better BTW, those suck
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  6. Thanks man....been better, gl with ur powerlifting training...and ley me know when u wanna hit up an eating challenge....that grilled cheese in cleveland sounds great, me u and solution

  7. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    Thanks man....been better, gl with ur powerlifting training...and ley me know when u wanna hit up an eating challenge....that grilled cheese in cleveland sounds great, me u and solution
    that would be so sick! I saw that one on man v food, it looks seriously delicious. it's like 8 kinds of cheese!

    thanks for the good luck wishes, brother! I've got a lot of work to do!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  8. Well lets make it happen...ill drive

  9. Imm totally serious btw

  10. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    Well lets make it happen...ill drive
    Tell you what, in a couple months i'll see if I can get a day to do it on a saturday or sunday before my wife's off of maternity leave. It would be a lot of fun!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  11. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    Imm totally serious btw
    http://meltbarandgrilled.com/melt-challenge/
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  12. Deal...I'm hlding u to it brotha

  13. I think u should aim foe the next couple weeks though before I go back to school mid augist lol

  14. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    I think u should aim foe the next couple weeks though before I go back to school mid augist lol
    I can't get out of town right now, my wife is due in 3 weeks so she could actually go into labor at any time. although I think a 5lb grilled cheese is a good excuse to miss the birth of my second son, not sure she'd agree. lol!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  15. Haha soinds ok to me....we can make a day trip out of it....next weekend? We be fine

  16. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    Haha soinds ok to me....we can make a day trip out of it....next weekend? We be fine
    when you start school?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  17. Second or thord week in august

  18. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    Second or thord week in august
    Ok, I'll see how the wife is feeling after a couple weeks after having the baby, and if she's g2g we'll do a road trip on a saturday
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  19. Deal..
    Holdin u to it....gonna get solution to go too

  20. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    Deal..
    Holdin u to it....gonna get solution to go too
    That would be sick!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. mkretz gets jacked.....the micro way!
    By mkretz in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 10-30-2012, 10:34 PM
  2. MKretz gets his focus on with SNS Focus XT!
    By mkretz in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-30-2012, 11:53 PM
  3. MKretz gets marinaded in muscle marinade!
    By mkretz in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 03-24-2012, 11:37 PM
  4. MKretz gets SWOLE with GLYCOBOL!
    By mkretz in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 03-16-2012, 08:55 AM
  5. CED59 Gets a Hair Restoration Procedure!
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 04-30-2008, 01:06 PM
Log in
Log in