Finaflex Ignite 2 log during PCT compliments of Finaflex!!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Senior Member
    tinytony's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,611
    Rep Power
    349611
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    87.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Finaflex Ignite 2 log during PCT compliments of Finaflex!!


    So I got my tub of Ignite 2 today! I'll be putting up an honest log(some times brutally possibly) lol. Thanks to snagencyV2.0 from Finaflex I can run this on the house. We got to arguing about preworkouts so this is how it turned out. Its prop blend so I can't say till I try it eh? The agmatine turns me on as do the stims. Guess you could call it a sponsored log. I'm currently on day 14 of PCT after a 5 week cycle of Celtitren moving into M1,4ADD on the 3 week. So saying I feel when pump products work because I don't have the anabolic pump and glycogen storage of the PH/PS hiding the effect. Also have some Finaflex Max Pump (betaine nitrate) that I myself ordered and received 2 days ago. I may throw it in sometimes if snagency or Finaflex doesn't mind. We'll see on that I guess.

  2. Elite Member
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,642
    Rep Power
    7507772
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    89.56%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Im sure Snags wont mind adding the Max Pump. I ran a log on these two stacked a few months ago and it was by far the most amazing combo I have tried yet. Take the Max Pump every day (I preferred uncapped in my Ignite pre workout and 4 caps before bed on non training days) and give it about 5 days to kick in and you will be blown away. Also seeing as how you are in PCT the Aminosterone in Ignite will help boost those test levels up even quicker. Im following along and cant wait to see how you like the products.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR


    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  3. Senior Member
    tinytony's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,611
    Rep Power
    349611
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    87.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Im sure Snags wont mind adding the Max Pump. I ran a log on these two stacked a few months ago and it was by far the most amazing combo I have tried yet. Take the Max Pump every day (I preferred uncapped in my Ignite pre workout and 4 caps before bed on non training days) and give it about 5 days to kick in and you will be blown away. Also seeing as how you are in PCT the Aminosterone in Ignite will help boost those test levels up even quicker. Im following along and cant wait to see how you like the products.
    Yeah I dosed Max Pump twice per day the first two days and now once. The first thing I noticed was the explosive strength. Betaine was talking I guess:-) the pumps are pretty crazy too. Is the aminosterone a more concentrated DAA form? Like how much do you supposedly need of it? Because I'm on DAA right now. The aminosterone is a new thing to me.
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,735
    Rep Power
    2822617
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    68.44%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    We got to arguing about preworkouts so this is how it turned out.
    arguing? I thought we simply discussing
    look forward to your thoughts - brutal honestly is all good my friend
    glad to hear you like the Max Pump - all good on running the combo here!
  5. Senior Member
    tinytony's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,611
    Rep Power
    349611
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    87.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    arguing? I thought we simply discussing
    look forward to your thoughts - brutal honestly is all good my friend
    glad to hear you like the Max Pump - all good on running the combo here!
    Haha yeah I still think I'm right
  6. Senior Member
    tinytony's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,611
    Rep Power
    349611
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    87.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Going to do biceps with the combo now :-)
  7. Elite Member
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,642
    Rep Power
    7507772
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    89.56%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    It's an amino acid derivative of DAA. It shouldn't be too much along with your current DAA so no worries there. Also be on the lookout for increased endurance and lactic acid buffering the next few days. These were the most prominent things I noticed besides mega pumps.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR


    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  8. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,735
    Rep Power
    2822617
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    68.44%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    ^^ sorry, didn't see your question there tony, but montego got you covered with this answer
  9. Elite Member
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,642
    Rep Power
    7507772
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    89.56%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    ^^ sorry, didn't see your question there tony, but montego got you covered with this answer
    Just call me Blanket.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR


    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  10. Elite Member
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,709
    Rep Power
    5317490
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    98.86%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Be sure to take a larger t-shirt with you for after your training; Max Pump makes it hard to get your arms back in the sleeve holes because of the pump. Ahhh I miss not having some
  11. Senior Member
    tinytony's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,611
    Rep Power
    349611
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    87.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Be sure to take a larger t-shirt with you for after your training; Max Pump makes it hard to get your arms back in the sleeve holes because of the pump. Ahhh I miss not having some
    Yeah lol I just did a combination of preachers, alternating dumbbell curls, hammer curls, straight bar curls. Not necessarily in that order and on Max Pump and Ignite and the pump was pretty freaking sweet. At this point I think its a lot the Max Pump but the Ignite gave me some good energy.
  12. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,735
    Rep Power
    2822617
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    68.44%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Be sure to take a larger t-shirt with you for after your training; Max Pump makes it hard to get your arms back in the sleeve holes because of the pump. Ahhh I miss not having some
    I miss seeing you run a log
  13. Senior Member
    tinytony's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,611
    Rep Power
    349611
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    87.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Oh and Finaflex does get points for taste. This stuff is pretty good flavor
  14. Professional Member
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,505
    Rep Power
    6834719
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    17.54%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post

    Yeah lol I just did a combination of preachers, alternating dumbbell curls, hammer curls, straight bar curls. Not necessarily in that order and on Max Pump and Ignite and the pump was pretty freaking sweet. At this point I think its a lot the Max Pump but the Ignite gave me some good energy.
    Have we a believer yet?
  15. Elite Member
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,642
    Rep Power
    7507772
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    89.56%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Don't push him! He is like an innocent girl.....give him some time before we get freaky :P
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR


    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  16. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,735
    Rep Power
    2822617
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    68.44%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Have we a believer yet?
    gonna take more than one time for doubting tinythomas, err I mean tinytony
    that's what this is all about
  17. Elite Member
    Hyde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,162
    Rep Power
    4494052
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    76%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Awwww shoot Tony, you know I'm up in this like a fat kid at a candy store! Like a nerd in a comic shop! Like Hyde in an ethnic girl.... wait, wut?

    What flavor of Ignite2 you running?

    Note: Just noticed the DMAA in the energy blend of Ignite; that's awesome - it's getting impossible to find DMAA anymore. It may be synthetically engineered, but so am I - and so is most of the caffeine & such that we ingest. Just because you can get caffeine naturally doesn't mean it's always naturally-sourced. And there are human clinical studies proving DMAA's safety on at least 100 human subjects. So why the FDA is being snotty is beyond me.
  18. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,735
    Rep Power
    2822617
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    68.44%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Hyde making an appearance
    good to see ya my man, been awhile
    (and LMAO on your opening paragraph there!)
  19. Senior Member
    tinytony's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,611
    Rep Power
    349611
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    87.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    LOL you guys are funny. But I'm sold on all things nitrate pretty much. They are good to cycle off of every now and then but they work!
  20. Senior Member
    tinytony's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,611
    Rep Power
    349611
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    87.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Awwww shoot Tony, you know I'm up in this like a fat kid at a candy store! Like a nerd in a comic shop! Like Hyde in an ethnic girl.... wait, wut?

    What flavor of Ignite2 you running?

    Note: Just noticed the DMAA in the energy blend of Ignite; that's awesome - it's getting impossible to find DMAA anymore. It may be synthetically engineered, but so am I - and so is most of the caffeine & such that we ingest. Just because you can get caffeine naturally doesn't mean it's always naturally-sourced. And there are human clinical studies proving DMAA's safety on at least 100 human subjects. So why the FDA is being snotty is beyond me.
    Its wild watermelon flavor.
  21. Senior Member
    tinytony's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,611
    Rep Power
    349611
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    87.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Also I see methyl Pea and another form of PEA and hordenine. Where is the DMAA hiding that I don't see it? Trimethylxanthine is just caffeine.
  22. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,735
    Rep Power
    2822617
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    68.44%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    Also I see methyl Pea and another form of PEA and hordenine. Where is the DMAA hiding that I don't see it? Trimethylxanthine is just caffeine.
    2-amino-4-methylhexane
  23. Senior Member
    tinytony's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,611
    Rep Power
    349611
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    87.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    2-amino-4-methylhexane
    Well.that's what I'm saying. That ingredient isn't in Ignite 2 unless I have a reformulated bottle or it was in the original Ignite? Its definitely nowhere on this label
  24. Senior Member
    tinytony's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,611
    Rep Power
    349611
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    87.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Here's the label
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  25. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,735
    Rep Power
    2822617
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    68.44%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    you got the new version
    I don't think this one is at nutra yet..
    this one fresh from the warehouse! we are fast in our efforts to not only follow DSHEA guidelines, but to embrace the letter of compliancy..hence, reformulations/discontinuations of some of our long-standing products

    nice catch
  26. Senior Member
    tinytony's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,611
    Rep Power
    349611
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    87.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    you got the new version
    I don't think this one is at nutra yet..
    this one fresh from the warehouse! we are fast in our efforts to not only follow DSHEA guidelines, but to embrace the letter of compliancy..hence, reformulations/discontinuations of some of our long-standing products

    nice catch
    I noticed that the new version says in the other ingredients section that it has beet juice powder. I don't know what the nitrate concentration is but that makes me more impressed;-)
  27. Professional Member
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,505
    Rep Power
    6834719
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    17.54%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post

    I noticed that the new version says in the other ingredients section that it has beet juice powder. I don't know what the nitrate concentration is but that makes me more impressed;-)
    Mmmmmm, betaine.
  28. Elite Member
    Hyde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,162
    Rep Power
    4494052
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    76%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    you got the new version
    I don't think this one is at nutra yet..
    this one fresh from the warehouse! we are fast in our efforts to not only follow DSHEA guidelines, but to embrace the letter of compliancy..hence, reformulations/discontinuations of some of our long-standing products

    nice catch
    I learned recently that I really enjoy DMAA at moderate dosing...always enjoyed stims, but never in big-bang doses. I was never a Jack3d type of guy; that kind of dosing doesn't feel manageable for daily use for me. But recently learned the 2-4 alternative nomenclature & realized it's the 2nd ingredient in my OxyECA....which I love as it doesn't give me the jitters/anxiety the way almost all other fatburners do with the recent trend toward yohimbine (which a lot of people tolerate well).

    But it's still smart of Fina to reformulate like everyone else is doing....it doesn't matter if the science says DMAA can be used safely - if the FDA has their sites set on it you're best not to argue. Too many other good ingredients to play with that can get the job done.
  29. Elite Member
    Hyde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,162
    Rep Power
    4494052
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    76%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Alright Tony, just ordered the last available tub of Berry Blast old-profile Ignite off Nutra. For $21 I figure I'll give her a whirl at some point (after a stim break first). I remember Bone Daddy loving it before he kinda disappeared.

    Guy wakes up & spends 200 on NP randomly....f any progress in my savings. At least my diet & supplementation has been clean & educated as ever, and I feel like I'm living well
  30. Senior Member
    tinytony's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,611
    Rep Power
    349611
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    87.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Alright Tony, just ordered the last available tub of Berry Blast old-profile Ignite off Nutra. For $21 I figure I'll give her a whirl at some point (after a stim break first). I remember Bone Daddy loving it before he kinda disappeared.

    Guy wakes up & spends 200 on NP randomly....f any progress in my savings. At least my diet & supplementation has been clean & educated as ever, and I feel like I'm living well
    Lol ok good deal:-) its fun to spend money in supplements
  31. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,735
    Rep Power
    2822617
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    68.44%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Alright Tony, just ordered the last available tub of Berry Blast old-profile Ignite off Nutra. For $21 I figure I'll give her a whirl at some point (after a stim break first). I remember Bone Daddy loving it before he kinda disappeared.

    Guy wakes up & spends 200 on NP randomly....f any progress in my savings. At least my diet & supplementation has been clean & educated as ever, and I feel like I'm living well
    yeah what did happen to bone daddy anyway?
    that big guy was always fun to read
    let me know what you think of the Ignite2 - I thin kyou'll enjoy
    glad you are taking stim break for now tho
  32. Senior Member
    tinytony's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,611
    Rep Power
    349611
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    87.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    ouchy shoulder and delt pump! At least for being off cycle lol
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  33. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,735
    Rep Power
    2822617
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    68.44%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    looking pretty hard to me..shoulders have been Ignited!
  34. Senior Member
    tinytony's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,611
    Rep Power
    349611
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    87.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Yeah they feel it
  35. New Member
    Kill it Ky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    19
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    32%

    Subbed. Any finaflex reps willing to disclose caffeine content? Looking forward to results
  36. Professional Member
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,505
    Rep Power
    6834719
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    17.54%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    ouchy shoulder and delt pump! At least for being off cycle lol
    Not so tiny tony
  37. Senior Member
    tinytony's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,611
    Rep Power
    349611
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    87.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Kill it Ky View Post
    Subbed. Any finaflex reps willing to disclose caffeine content? Looking forward to results
    I'm wondering this also.. because I can easily handle 2 scoops.
  38. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,735
    Rep Power
    2822617
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    68.44%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Kill it Ky View Post
    Subbed. Any finaflex reps willing to disclose caffeine content?
    no sir
    but - welcome to the forum


    Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    I'm wondering this also.. because I can easily handle 2 scoops.
    what??
    I truly hope you did not, and do not
    not advised, and no need
  39. Senior Member
    tinytony's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,611
    Rep Power
    349611
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    87.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    no sir
    but - welcome to the forum
    I'm guna tattle. That is my bro-in-law(kill it ky). He knows many things about bodybuilding.
  40. Senior Member
    tinytony's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,611
    Rep Power
    349611
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    87.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    no sir
    but - welcome to the forum

    what??
    I truly hope you did not, and do not
    not advised, and no need
    Lol I'm not telling
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Bigbeefs Finaflex Ignite N.O. log
    By bigbeef in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 12:35 PM
  2. WarcraftJJS's FinaFlex N.O. Ignite Log. (Sponsored)
    By WarcraftJJS in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 10:22 AM
  3. Ticco's FinaFlex N.O. Ignite Log (sponsored)
    By ticco in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 09:42 AM
  4. BIG 72s FINAFLEX NO IGNITE LOG
    By pdredman72 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-21-2010, 08:11 PM
  5. Panther's FinaFlex- N.O. Ignite Log
    By EustisPanther in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-05-2010, 08:26 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in