Finaflex Ignite 2 log during PCT compliments of Finaflex!!

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
So I got my tub of Ignite 2 today! I'll be putting up an honest log(some times brutally possibly) lol. Thanks to snagencyV2.0 from Finaflex I can run this on the house. We got to arguing about preworkouts so this is how it turned out. Its prop blend so I can't say till I try it eh? The agmatine turns me on as do the stims. Guess you could call it a sponsored log. I'm currently on day 14 of PCT after a 5 week cycle of Celtitren moving into M1,4ADD on the 3 week. So saying I feel when pump products work because I don't have the anabolic pump and glycogen storage of the PH/PS hiding the effect. Also have some Finaflex Max Pump (betaine nitrate) that I myself ordered and received 2 days ago. I may throw it in sometimes if snagency or Finaflex doesn't mind. We'll see on that I guess.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im sure Snags wont mind adding the Max Pump. I ran a log on these two stacked a few months ago and it was by far the most amazing combo I have tried yet. Take the Max Pump every day (I preferred uncapped in my Ignite pre workout and 4 caps before bed on non training days) and give it about 5 days to kick in and you will be blown away. Also seeing as how you are in PCT the Aminosterone in Ignite will help boost those test levels up even quicker. Im following along and cant wait to see how you like the products.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Im sure Snags wont mind adding the Max Pump. I ran a log on these two stacked a few months ago and it was by far the most amazing combo I have tried yet. Take the Max Pump every day (I preferred uncapped in my Ignite pre workout and 4 caps before bed on non training days) and give it about 5 days to kick in and you will be blown away. Also seeing as how you are in PCT the Aminosterone in Ignite will help boost those test levels up even quicker. Im following along and cant wait to see how you like the products.
Yeah I dosed Max Pump twice per day the first two days and now once. The first thing I noticed was the explosive strength. Betaine was talking I guess:) the pumps are pretty crazy too. Is the aminosterone a more concentrated DAA form? Like how much do you supposedly need of it? Because I'm on DAA right now. The aminosterone is a new thing to me.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
We got to arguing about preworkouts so this is how it turned out.
arguing? I thought we simply discussing :p
look forward to your thoughts - brutal honestly is all good my friend
glad to hear you like the Max Pump - all good on running the combo here!

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
arguing? I thought we simply discussing :p
look forward to your thoughts - brutal honestly is all good my friend
glad to hear you like the Max Pump - all good on running the combo here!
Haha yeah I still think I'm right:p

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Going to do biceps with the combo now :)

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's an amino acid derivative of DAA. It shouldn't be too much along with your current DAA so no worries there. Also be on the lookout for increased endurance and lactic acid buffering the next few days. These were the most prominent things I noticed besides mega pumps.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
^^ sorry, didn't see your question there tony, but montego got you covered with this answer

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Be sure to take a larger t-shirt with you for after your training; Max Pump makes it hard to get your arms back in the sleeve holes because of the pump. Ahhh I miss not having some :(

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Be sure to take a larger t-shirt with you for after your training; Max Pump makes it hard to get your arms back in the sleeve holes because of the pump. Ahhh I miss not having some :(
Yeah lol I just did a combination of preachers, alternating dumbbell curls, hammer curls, straight bar curls. Not necessarily in that order and on Max Pump and Ignite and the pump was pretty freaking sweet. At this point I think its a lot the Max Pump but the Ignite gave me some good energy.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I miss seeing you run a log :)

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Oh and Finaflex does get points for taste. This stuff is pretty good flavor

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah lol I just did a combination of preachers, alternating dumbbell curls, hammer curls, straight bar curls. Not necessarily in that order and on Max Pump and Ignite and the pump was pretty freaking sweet. At this point I think its a lot the Max Pump but the Ignite gave me some good energy.
Have we a believer yet?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't push him! He is like an innocent girl.....give him some time before we get freaky :p

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awwww shoot Tony, you know I'm up in this like a fat kid at a candy store! Like a nerd in a comic shop! Like Hyde in an ethnic girl.... wait, wut? :biggthumpup:

What flavor of Ignite2 you running?

Note: Just noticed the DMAA in the energy blend of Ignite; that's awesome - it's getting impossible to find DMAA anymore. It may be synthetically engineered, but so am I - and so is most of the caffeine & such that we ingest. Just because you can get caffeine naturally doesn't mean it's always naturally-sourced. And there are human clinical studies proving DMAA's safety on at least 100 human subjects. So why the FDA is being snotty is beyond me.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Hyde making an appearance :D
good to see ya my man, been awhile
(and LMAO on your opening paragraph there!) :lol:

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
LOL you guys are funny. But I'm sold on all things nitrate pretty much. They are good to cycle off of every now and then but they work!

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Awwww shoot Tony, you know I'm up in this like a fat kid at a candy store! Like a nerd in a comic shop! Like Hyde in an ethnic girl.... wait, wut? :biggthumpup:

What flavor of Ignite2 you running?

Note: Just noticed the DMAA in the energy blend of Ignite; that's awesome - it's getting impossible to find DMAA anymore. It may be synthetically engineered, but so am I - and so is most of the caffeine & such that we ingest. Just because you can get caffeine naturally doesn't mean it's always naturally-sourced. And there are human clinical studies proving DMAA's safety on at least 100 human subjects. So why the FDA is being snotty is beyond me.
Its wild watermelon flavor.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Also I see methyl Pea and another form of PEA and hordenine. Where is the DMAA hiding that I don't see it? Trimethylxanthine is just caffeine.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
2-amino-4-methylhexane
Well.that's what I'm saying. That ingredient isn't in Ignite 2 unless I have a reformulated bottle or it was in the original Ignite? Its definitely nowhere on this label

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
you got the new version
I don't think this one is at nutra yet..
this one fresh from the warehouse! we are fast in our efforts to not only follow DSHEA guidelines, but to embrace the letter of compliancy..hence, reformulations/discontinuations of some of our long-standing products

nice catch :)

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
you got the new version
this one fresh from the warehouse! we are fast in our efforts to not only follow DSHEA guidelines, but to embrace the letter of compliancy..hence, reformulations/discontinuations of some of our long-standing products

I noticed that the new version says in the other ingredients section that it has beet juice powder. I don't know what the nitrate concentration is but that makes me more impressed;-)

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I noticed that the new version says in the other ingredients section that it has beet juice powder. I don't know what the nitrate concentration is but that makes me more impressed;-)
Mmmmmm, betaine.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
you got the new version

I learned recently that I really enjoy DMAA at moderate dosing...always enjoyed stims, but never in big-bang doses. I was never a Jack3d type of guy; that kind of dosing doesn't feel manageable for daily use for me. But recently learned the 2-4 alternative nomenclature & realized it's the 2nd ingredient in my OxyECA....which I love as it doesn't give me the jitters/anxiety the way almost all other fatburners do with the recent trend toward yohimbine (which a lot of people tolerate well).

But it's still smart of Fina to reformulate like everyone else is doing....it doesn't matter if the science says DMAA can be used safely - if the FDA has their sites set on it you're best not to argue. Too many other good ingredients to play with that can get the job done.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Alright Tony, just ordered the last available tub of Berry Blast old-profile Ignite off Nutra. For $21 I figure I'll give her a whirl at some point (after a stim break first). I remember Bone Daddy loving it before he kinda disappeared.

Guy wakes up & spends 200 on NP randomly....f any progress in my savings. At least my diet & supplementation has been clean & educated as ever, and I feel like I'm living well :arms:

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Alright Tony, just ordered the last available tub of Berry Blast old-profile Ignite off Nutra. For $21 I figure I'll give her a whirl at some point (after a stim break first). I remember Bone Daddy loving it before he kinda disappeared.

Guy wakes up & spends 200 on NP randomly....f any progress in my savings. At least my diet & supplementation has been clean & educated as ever, and I feel like I'm living well :arms:
Lol ok good deal:) its fun to spend money in supplements

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards

yeah what did happen to bone daddy anyway? :think:
that big guy was always fun to read :D
let me know what you think of the Ignite2 - I thin kyou'll enjoy
glad you are taking stim break for now tho

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
looking pretty hard to me..shoulders have been Ignited! :hammer:

Kill it Ky

Awards
Subbed. Any finaflex reps willing to disclose caffeine content? Looking forward to results

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Tony's one of those increase the max serving suggestion by 50% for a good place to start kind of guys lol

Prob won't get to the ignite for some time, but it looks fun. And I'm pleased to hear Tony is using so much in so far as it means I won't get over-revved or burn up the adrenals on just 1 scoop.

I hate stim breaks. I love some coffee here & there, & when you're tired because you bombed your sleep for a girl or friends or whatever or if work was really draining there's not much you can do about it. Which is why I ordered 500g of Beta Alanine as well....just cuz I can't have stims doesn't mean I have to train un-supplemented :)

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Tony's one of those increase the max serving suggestion by 50% for a good place to start kind of guys lol

Prob won't get to the ignite for some time, but it looks fun. And I'm pleased to hear Tony is using so much in so far as it means I won't get over-revved or burn up the adrenals on just 1 scoop.

I hate stim breaks. I love some coffee here & there, & when you're tired because you bombed your sleep for a girl or friends or whatever or if work was really draining there's not much you can do about it. Which is why I ordered 500g of Beta Alanine as well....just cuz I can't have stims doesn't mean I have to train un-supplemented :)
Yeah ive never went clear off stims. I've dosed down a ways but that's it. I need to sometime but caffeine still wakes me right up if I'm not sleep deprived. Yeah dude try 4500 mg of beta alanine sometime. It feels goooood

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Heck 3g has me bangin' reps like I knew what I was doin! I about live on the cable towers with a good dose of BA in me....I get lost in this useless deluge of reps, just for the sake of grinding out reps. I doubt it actually contributes much to growth; I just view it as alternative cardio.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Heck 3g has me bangin' reps like I knew what I was doin! I about live on the cable towers with a good dose of BA in me....I get lost in this useless deluge of reps, just for the sake of grinding out reps. I doubt it actually contributes much to growth; I just view it as alternative cardio.
Yeah I hear ya. 4500(I experienced this with Cellucor C4) gave me a tingle like none other

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Tris tonight and the pump was equal to being on cycle in all honesty. It was vascular and so tight!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tris tonight and the pump was equal to being on cycle in all honesty. It was vascular and so tight!
How is the energy from Ignite? I tend to sweat a ton from it.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
How is the energy from Ignite? I tend to sweat a ton from it.
Yeah I noticed that part myself (the sweating) and energy is good and smooth. Doesnt give me the munchies or make me feel faint like I need to eat as some other high stim pwo powders do.. I liked Pump HD when it had nitrates but it dowant now and the combination of lats of caffeine and yohimbe have me having to scream for the kitchen because I feel low and feint.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Lol I want to be a Finaflex rep:p. I just sold some guys on Max Pump. They will be placing orders soon