Finaflex Ignite 2 log during PCT compliments of Finaflex!!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Alright Tony, just ordered the last available tub of Berry Blast old-profile Ignite off Nutra. For $21 I figure I'll give her a whirl at some point (after a stim break first). I remember Bone Daddy loving it before he kinda disappeared.

Guy wakes up & spends 200 on NP randomly....f any progress in my savings. At least my diet & supplementation has been clean & educated as ever, and I feel like I'm living well
    yeah what did happen to bone daddy anyway?
    that big guy was always fun to read
    let me know what you think of the Ignite2 - I thin kyou'll enjoy
    glad you are taking stim break for now tho

2. ouchy shoulder and delt pump! At least for being off cycle lol
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    •   

3. looking pretty hard to me..shoulders have been Ignited!

4. Yeah they feel it

5. Subbed. Any finaflex reps willing to disclose caffeine content? Looking forward to results
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    ouchy shoulder and delt pump! At least for being off cycle lol
    Not so tiny tony

7. Quote Originally Posted by Kill it Ky View Post
    Subbed. Any finaflex reps willing to disclose caffeine content? Looking forward to results
    I'm wondering this also.. because I can easily handle 2 scoops.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Kill it Ky View Post
    Subbed. Any finaflex reps willing to disclose caffeine content?
    no sir
    but - welcome to the forum

Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    I'm wondering this also.. because I can easily handle 2 scoops.
    what??
    I truly hope you did not, and do not
    not advised, and no need

9. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    no sir
    I'm guna tattle. That is my bro-in-law(kill it ky). He knows many things about bodybuilding.

10. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    no sir

what??
    I truly hope you did not, and do not
    not advised, and no need
    Lol I'm not telling

11. Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    I'm guna tattle.
    Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    Lol I'm not telling
    schizophrenic much?

ahh - welcome aboard then, TTs B-I-L KK

12. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post

schizophrenic much?

ahh - welcome aboard then, TTs B-I-L KK
    Not schizophrenic nope. I meant I'm not telling you how many scoops I took;-) and I'm tattling on my bro

13. Tony's one of those increase the max serving suggestion by 50% for a good place to start kind of guys lol

Prob won't get to the ignite for some time, but it looks fun. And I'm pleased to hear Tony is using so much in so far as it means I won't get over-revved or burn up the adrenals on just 1 scoop.

I hate stim breaks. I love some coffee here & there, & when you're tired because you bombed your sleep for a girl or friends or whatever or if work was really draining there's not much you can do about it. Which is why I ordered 500g of Beta Alanine as well....just cuz I can't have stims doesn't mean I have to train un-supplemented

14. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Tony's one of those increase the max serving suggestion by 50% for a good place to start kind of guys lol

Prob won't get to the ignite for some time, but it looks fun. And I'm pleased to hear Tony is using so much in so far as it means I won't get over-revved or burn up the adrenals on just 1 scoop.

I hate stim breaks. I love some coffee here & there, & when you're tired because you bombed your sleep for a girl or friends or whatever or if work was really draining there's not much you can do about it. Which is why I ordered 500g of Beta Alanine as well....just cuz I can't have stims doesn't mean I have to train un-supplemented
    Yeah ive never went clear off stims. I've dosed down a ways but that's it. I need to sometime but caffeine still wakes me right up if I'm not sleep deprived. Yeah dude try 4500 mg of beta alanine sometime. It feels goooood

15. Heck 3g has me bangin' reps like I knew what I was doin! I about live on the cable towers with a good dose of BA in me....I get lost in this useless deluge of reps, just for the sake of grinding out reps. I doubt it actually contributes much to growth; I just view it as alternative cardio.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Heck 3g has me bangin' reps like I knew what I was doin! I about live on the cable towers with a good dose of BA in me....I get lost in this useless deluge of reps, just for the sake of grinding out reps. I doubt it actually contributes much to growth; I just view it as alternative cardio.
    Yeah I hear ya. 4500(I experienced this with Cellucor C4) gave me a tingle like none other

17. Tris tonight and the pump was equal to being on cycle in all honesty. It was vascular and so tight!

18. Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    Tris tonight and the pump was equal to being on cycle in all honesty. It was vascular and so tight!
    How is the energy from Ignite? I tend to sweat a ton from it.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

19. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

How is the energy from Ignite? I tend to sweat a ton from it.
    Yeah I noticed that part myself (the sweating) and energy is good and smooth. Doesnt give me the munchies or make me feel faint like I need to eat as some other high stim pwo powders do.. I liked Pump HD when it had nitrates but it dowant now and the combination of lats of caffeine and yohimbe have me having to scream for the kitchen because I feel low and feint.

20. Lol I want to be a Finaflex rep. I just sold some guys on Max Pump. They will be placing orders soon

21. Haha i'm glad to see that they have made you a believer. Max Pump is definitely a great product and it speaks for itself; i'm yet to try ignite but i'm confident it will deliver when I do.

Snags sure knows how to turn a sceptical person into a believer and I love the faith that he has in Fina's products. No homo, just mad respect.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

22. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Haha i'm glad to see that they have made you a believer. Max Pump is definitely a great product and it speaks for itself; i'm yet to try ignite but i'm confident it will deliver when I do.

Snags sure knows how to turn a sceptical person into a believer and I love the faith that he has in Fina's products. No homo, just mad respect.
    Yeah. At this point I like the Ignite for tge clean energy with no crash and a bit of some goodies and the Max Pump takes it over the top

23. You're taking the 3g/day, right? I think around day 5 or 6 is where I felt complete saturation with Max Pump. I'm a huge fan of it, and I'm glad to read that you're enjoying it. It's a great product.

24. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    You're taking the 3g/day, right? I think around day 5 or 6 is where I felt complete saturation with Max Pump. I'm a huge fan of it, and I'm glad to read that you're enjoying it. It's a great product.
    Yeah but some days I dose morning and preworkout and man that is noticeable if you double up. Im a construction worker and you can pump out in the job. Some days when I take a single dose I take 5 but yeah. I adjust according to need.

25. Tony sold me on the Ignite & he hadn't even tried it yet....now that's compelling! In all honesty I had been eyeing it since I saw the profile when Bone Daddy was reviewing it, & it seemed intriguing. After a couple ppl said it tasted fine, that was all I really needed at such a low price.... who can't justify 21.50 for 30-fueled workouts?
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

26. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Tony sold me on the Ignite & he hadn't even tried it yet....now that's compelling! In all honesty I had been eyeing it since I saw the profile when Bone Daddy was reviewing it, & it seemed intriguing. After a couple ppl said it tasted fine, that was all I really needed at such a low price.... who can't justify 21.50 for 30-fueled workouts?
    Very true bro.. You really need the Max Pump though. The combo will rock you

27. 1.5 scoops of Ignite and 5 Max Pump caps. Chest feels mammoth! I was very hungry before I started which is bad for me but the pumps were great. Endurance was lacking due to food lacking!

28. So legs saturday and im still sore and due to Betaine Nitrate they are still pumped.! And very sore. Bis tonight around 10 sets and the veins really popped and brutal pump. Still love the smooth energy from Ignite 2!

29. Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    So legs saturday and im still sore and due to Betaine Nitrate they are still pumped.! And very sore. Bis tonight around 10 sets and the veins really popped and brutal pump. Still love the smooth energy from Ignite 2!
    NOW it looks like we have a fan
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

30. well there he is
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bigbeefs Finaflex Ignite N.O. log
    By bigbeef in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 12:35 PM
  2. WarcraftJJS's FinaFlex N.O. Ignite Log. (Sponsored)
    By WarcraftJJS in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 10:22 AM
  3. Ticco's FinaFlex N.O. Ignite Log (sponsored)
    By ticco in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 09:42 AM
  4. BIG 72s FINAFLEX NO IGNITE LOG
    By pdredman72 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-21-2010, 08:11 PM
  5. Panther's FinaFlex- N.O. Ignite Log
    By EustisPanther in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-05-2010, 08:26 PM