Finaflex Ignite 2 log during PCT compliments of Finaflex!!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    I'm guna tattle.
    Lol I'm not telling
    schizophrenic much?

ahh - welcome aboard then, TTs B-I-L KK
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post

schizophrenic much?

ahh - welcome aboard then, TTs B-I-L KK
    Not schizophrenic nope. I meant I'm not telling you how many scoops I took;-) and I'm tattling on my bro
    Rep for
    🍀Celtic Labs
    www.phfsupplements.com
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Tony's one of those increase the max serving suggestion by 50% for a good place to start kind of guys lol

Prob won't get to the ignite for some time, but it looks fun. And I'm pleased to hear Tony is using so much in so far as it means I won't get over-revved or burn up the adrenals on just 1 scoop.

I hate stim breaks. I love some coffee here & there, & when you're tired because you bombed your sleep for a girl or friends or whatever or if work was really draining there's not much you can do about it. Which is why I ordered 500g of Beta Alanine as well....just cuz I can't have stims doesn't mean I have to train un-supplemented
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Tony's one of those increase the max serving suggestion by 50% for a good place to start kind of guys lol

Prob won't get to the ignite for some time, but it looks fun. And I'm pleased to hear Tony is using so much in so far as it means I won't get over-revved or burn up the adrenals on just 1 scoop.

I hate stim breaks. I love some coffee here & there, & when you're tired because you bombed your sleep for a girl or friends or whatever or if work was really draining there's not much you can do about it. Which is why I ordered 500g of Beta Alanine as well....just cuz I can't have stims doesn't mean I have to train un-supplemented
    Yeah ive never went clear off stims. I've dosed down a ways but that's it. I need to sometime but caffeine still wakes me right up if I'm not sleep deprived. Yeah dude try 4500 mg of beta alanine sometime. It feels goooood
    Rep for
    🍀Celtic Labs
    www.phfsupplements.com
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Heck 3g has me bangin' reps like I knew what I was doin! I about live on the cable towers with a good dose of BA in me....I get lost in this useless deluge of reps, just for the sake of grinding out reps. I doubt it actually contributes much to growth; I just view it as alternative cardio.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Heck 3g has me bangin' reps like I knew what I was doin! I about live on the cable towers with a good dose of BA in me....I get lost in this useless deluge of reps, just for the sake of grinding out reps. I doubt it actually contributes much to growth; I just view it as alternative cardio.
    Yeah I hear ya. 4500(I experienced this with Cellucor C4) gave me a tingle like none other
    Rep for
    🍀Celtic Labs
    www.phfsupplements.com
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Tris tonight and the pump was equal to being on cycle in all honesty. It was vascular and so tight!
    Rep for
    🍀Celtic Labs
    www.phfsupplements.com
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Tris tonight and the pump was equal to being on cycle in all honesty. It was vascular and so tight!
    How is the energy from Ignite? I tend to sweat a ton from it.

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

How is the energy from Ignite? I tend to sweat a ton from it.
    Yeah I noticed that part myself (the sweating) and energy is good and smooth. Doesnt give me the munchies or make me feel faint like I need to eat as some other high stim pwo powders do.. I liked Pump HD when it had nitrates but it dowant now and the combination of lats of caffeine and yohimbe have me having to scream for the kitchen because I feel low and feint.
    Rep for
    🍀Celtic Labs
    www.phfsupplements.com
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Lol I want to be a Finaflex rep. I just sold some guys on Max Pump. They will be placing orders soon
    Rep for
    🍀Celtic Labs
    www.phfsupplements.com
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Haha i'm glad to see that they have made you a believer. Max Pump is definitely a great product and it speaks for itself; i'm yet to try ignite but i'm confident it will deliver when I do.

Snags sure knows how to turn a sceptical person into a believer and I love the faith that he has in Fina's products. No homo, just mad respect.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Haha i'm glad to see that they have made you a believer. Max Pump is definitely a great product and it speaks for itself; i'm yet to try ignite but i'm confident it will deliver when I do.

Snags sure knows how to turn a sceptical person into a believer and I love the faith that he has in Fina's products. No homo, just mad respect.
    Yeah. At this point I like the Ignite for tge clean energy with no crash and a bit of some goodies and the Max Pump takes it over the top
    Rep for
    🍀Celtic Labs
    www.phfsupplements.com
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Answers

You're taking the 3g/day, right? I think around day 5 or 6 is where I felt complete saturation with Max Pump. I'm a huge fan of it, and I'm glad to read that you're enjoying it. It's a great product.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    You're taking the 3g/day, right? I think around day 5 or 6 is where I felt complete saturation with Max Pump. I'm a huge fan of it, and I'm glad to read that you're enjoying it. It's a great product.
    Yeah but some days I dose morning and preworkout and man that is noticeable if you double up. Im a construction worker and you can pump out in the job. Some days when I take a single dose I take 5 but yeah. I adjust according to need.
    Rep for
    🍀Celtic Labs
    www.phfsupplements.com
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Tony sold me on the Ignite & he hadn't even tried it yet....now that's compelling! In all honesty I had been eyeing it since I saw the profile when Bone Daddy was reviewing it, & it seemed intriguing. After a couple ppl said it tasted fine, that was all I really needed at such a low price.... who can't justify 21.50 for 30-fueled workouts?
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Tony sold me on the Ignite & he hadn't even tried it yet....now that's compelling! In all honesty I had been eyeing it since I saw the profile when Bone Daddy was reviewing it, & it seemed intriguing. After a couple ppl said it tasted fine, that was all I really needed at such a low price.... who can't justify 21.50 for 30-fueled workouts?
    Very true bro.. You really need the Max Pump though. The combo will rock you
    Rep for
    🍀Celtic Labs
    www.phfsupplements.com
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Answers

1.5 scoops of Ignite and 5 Max Pump caps. Chest feels mammoth! I was very hungry before I started which is bad for me but the pumps were great. Endurance was lacking due to food lacking!
    Rep for
    🍀Celtic Labs
    www.phfsupplements.com
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Answers

So legs saturday and im still sore and due to Betaine Nitrate they are still pumped.! And very sore. Bis tonight around 10 sets and the veins really popped and brutal pump. Still love the smooth energy from Ignite 2!
    Rep for
    🍀Celtic Labs
    www.phfsupplements.com
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Answers

So legs saturday and im still sore and due to Betaine Nitrate they are still pumped.! And very sore. Bis tonight around 10 sets and the veins really popped and brutal pump. Still love the smooth energy from Ignite 2!
    NOW it looks like we have a fan

20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

well there he is
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Answers

NOW it looks like we have a fan
    Definitely will buy more Max Pump and probably Ignite because its really reasonably priced
    Rep for
    🍀Celtic Labs
    www.phfsupplements.com
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Answers

Definitely will buy more Max Pump and probably Ignite because its really reasonably priced
    I think you'd be making a good choice. There's some logs up on Stimul8 already too. Sounds pretty good so far, and I can't wait to try it.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

So I popped my tub of Ignite2 - NP sent me the new version, even tho I ordered the old one with DMAA Was just gonna stockpile it but sans the dmaa I was like heck might as well roll her out....not bad stuff at all. Been using 1 scoop, no over-revved feeling, not too weak at 1 scoop tho, mixes up pretty good.

Been having some solid workouts & ignite has been getting me thru my workout & all my cooking/cleaning in the evenings lately after working overtime these last few days. Been using some extra citrulline malate & just 500mg of agmatine on my upper body days (which are strength focused right now & lacking a bodybuilder's volume) and having incredible muscle fullness and pumps. No hormones right now, no GDAs, nothing else causing it. And I'll easily use an extra 1-1.5g agmatine with a scoop of Hemavol & few grams of citrulline to achieve the same pump normally, so the Ignite2 has to be driving the show here. Me likey so far!
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Glad you are enjoying it hyde. Its a great all around product and at the price it's unbeatable.

25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  158 lbs.
    Answers

Lurking here for a while. If you guys like Ignite wait until you try Stimul8! Hyde, if you like DMAA then you are going to flip over Stimul8! Maximum stim feeling without the DMAA sides makes you sweat like a beast. Back to lurking mode. Enjoy.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Last night was chest. Pyramid up to 325 by 4 reps then backed off to 295 for 6. Felt kind of weak due to less calorie intake yesterday:-( moved into 3 sets of barbell inclines and then dumbbell flyes. The pump was brutal even tho I felt weak. Worked out with Kill It Ky(Kyle my bro in law) so we had a little more competition and will to push for a pump! Good workout!
    Rep for
    🍀Celtic Labs
    www.phfsupplements.com
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Also I am about out because my wife also is taking it every couple days when she works out so if it's not rule bending I guess it's a two person log. She is fairly sensitive to caffeine and stims and this stuff isn't making her feel gross and she's been having really good workouts. She is very picky about taste and she likes this stuff so that's a good sign
    Rep for
    🍀Celtic Labs
    www.phfsupplements.com
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Also I am about out because my wife also is taking it every couple days when she works out so if it's not rule bending I guess it's a two person log. She is fairly sensitive to caffeine and stims and this stuff isn't making her feel gross and she's been having really good workouts. She is very picky about taste and she likes this stuff so that's a good sign
    Should get some notes from her as will on stim effect and pump. It's always interesting to have a womans perspective.

29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

^^ this

we will let you bend the rules TT, just this one time
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    ^^ this

we will let you bend the rules TT, just this one time
    Lol Ok boss!
    Rep for
    🍀Celtic Labs
    www.phfsupplements.com
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

I'm def interested to see what she thinks. You don't get a ladies perspective on preworkouts often. I didn't really care that much for the Berry flavor I'm using at first, but within a week I've come to enjoy it just fine. Def grew on me.

Sounds like I've been getting similar results to you, Tony. Tonight was an 'off' night for my 5/3/1, & cardio sounded awful, so added 500mg of agmatine & 3g of citrulline to a scoop of ignite & did some high-rep shoulder/bis/tris with LOW rest to replace cardio - absolutely astounding pump; ppl kept telling me how swole I was looking!

Ty Ignite
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Ignite
    WIN!

I agree with you on the berry flav fyi - was different at first, but indeed grows on you!
    watermelon still my fav, but berry is a close second
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I'm def interested to see what she thinks. You don't get a ladies perspective on preworkouts often. I didn't really care that much for the Berry flavor I'm using at first, but within a week I've come to enjoy it just fine. Def grew on me.

Sounds like I've been getting similar results to you, Tony. Tonight was an 'off' night for my 5/3/1, & cardio sounded awful, so added 500mg of agmatine & 3g of citrulline to a scoop of ignite & did some high-rep shoulder/bis/tris with LOW rest to replace cardio - absolutely astounding pump; ppl kept telling me how swole I was looking!

Ty Ignite
    Yeah its decent stuff. My workouts have been even more astounding because I'm running ECA stack right now trying to shred down even more and the stuff positively makes you have so much more force of contraction that the pumps are painful. Just started this yesterday. I run it three times per day and man does it feel good! Helps my work days pass quickly. My wife has been commenting on her awesome pumps on Ignite and she says when she's at work she will get random pumps throughout the day . other of extra blood flow. This could be those nitrates talking in the Max Pump.? Hyde you should definitely get some of that and dose it 5 pills per day pre-workout
    Rep for
    🍀Celtic Labs
    www.phfsupplements.com
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah its decent stuff. My workouts have been even more astounding because I'm running ECA stack right now trying to shred down even more and the stuff positively makes you have so much more force of contraction that the pumps are painful. Just started this yesterday. I run it three times per day and man does it feel good! Helps my work days pass quickly. My wife has been commenting on her awesome pumps on Ignite and she says when she's at work she will get random pumps throughout the day . other of extra blood flow. This could be those nitrates talking in the Max Pump.? Hyde you should definitely get some of that and dose it 5 pills per day pre-workout
    Pumps throughout the day is one of Max Pumps key features Takes a while for the body to become saturated (5-7 days) but then the effects are more pronounced.

35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Pumps throughout the day is one of Max Pumps key features Takes a while for the body to become saturated (5-7 days) but then the effects are more pronounced.
    Yeah it seems to work that way with all nitrates
    Rep for
    🍀Celtic Labs
    www.phfsupplements.com
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Legs tonight. Two days of my Clomid and tonight set a PR on back squat. 365 for 1 with a tiny boost out of the hole so would have definitely been good for 355. My last PR was 315 so for sure blew by that. Last week was able to do 275 for 5 and this week with similar workout I managed 8 reps on the same weight. Pump was brutal again!
    Rep for
    🍀Celtic Labs
    www.phfsupplements.com
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Biceps tonight. Pump was starting to pop partway thru warmup set. I didn't have much energy but Ignite 2 got me sweating!
    Rep for
    🍀Celtic Labs
    www.phfsupplements.com
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

still here my man
    pct sounds like it remains Ignited!
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Answers

Pct sucks for the most part. Glad ignite is pulling you through.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Wellllll?

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bigbeefs Finaflex Ignite N.O. log
    By bigbeef in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 10:35 AM
  2. WarcraftJJS's FinaFlex N.O. Ignite Log. (Sponsored)
    By WarcraftJJS in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 08:22 AM
  3. Ticco's FinaFlex N.O. Ignite Log (sponsored)
    By ticco in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 07:42 AM
  4. BIG 72s FINAFLEX NO IGNITE LOG
    By pdredman72 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-21-2010, 06:11 PM
  5. Panther's FinaFlex- N.O. Ignite Log
    By EustisPanther in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-05-2010, 06:26 PM