Tried MAN sports Gameday pre-workout

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Got my package of Gameday preworkout today. My workout partner and I tried this bout 20 mins before workout both did a scoop. And I feel like I'm on crack awesome pump intense energy! Really good potent shlT the people behind this know how preworkout should be! I've tried a few of the "top of the line" preworkouts and they have NOTHING on Gameday. Now this is top of the line! Great taste and it's been bout three hours since I took it and I still feel energetic!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
awsome bud, glad you enjoyed it....

be sure to check our facebook page and website for some great give-a-ways

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Got my package of Gameday preworkout today. My workout partner and I tried this bout 20 mins before workout both did a scoop. And I feel like I'm on crack awesome pump intense energy! Really good potent shlT the people behind this know how preworkout should be! I've tried a few of the "top of the line" preworkouts and they have NOTHING on Gameday. Now this is top of the line! Great taste and it's been bout three hours since I took it and I still feel energetic!
thanks for the solid review bro, did you notice the same effects for the other times that you used it too?

sorry i missed this when it first went up

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Sorry I missed this but nice review! Game Day is some potent stuff for sure!