Ritual

1. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.03%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Ritual

So I got 4 packets of green apple ritual to sample. Just came off of white flood reborn log which I love. These also hold their own thats for sure! My current top 3's are micro with bronkaid, reborn, fierce domination. After ritual it is tied with fierce domination for 3rd have tried many others: craze, rage, enhanced, old flood, original 1mr, origin Etc. so being 3rd is really good.

Energy-8.5 which was great. Hit hard within like 30 minutes and was able to plow through both workouts with extra energy to spare! No crash either which was great.

Focus was 8.5 as well. It was better than craze because it had energy with it. Craze was a lazy focus with no energy. Well done in this product

Pump was a 9- really amazing pump and it was expected with the profile. Stacked with hemavol it would probably be too much lol.

Taste-9 tasted really good. Used 10oz of water and sipped it. Was almost jolly rancher taste.

Overal-9. This was a great pre and I will probably buy a tub in the near future. Maybe the nutra planet steal well done on this pre for sure.
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'8"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.92%

Thanks Afi - great review! Appreciate your high ranking on your favorites list!
    ANS Performance Rep
    www.ansperformance.com

RITUAL * HIT * FORTITUDE * DIABLO * DILATE
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    So I got 4 packets of green apple ritual to sample. Just came off of white flood reborn log which I love. These also hold their own thats for sure! My current top 3's are micro with bronkaid, reborn, fierce domination. After ritual it is tied with fierce domination for 3rd have tried many others: craze, rage, enhanced, old flood, original 1mr, origin Etc. so being 3rd is really good.

Energy-8.5 which was great. Hit hard within like 30 minutes and was able to plow through both workouts with extra energy to spare! No crash either which was great.

Focus was 8.5 as well. It was better than craze because it had energy with it. Craze was a lazy focus with no energy. Well done in this product

Pump was a 9- really amazing pump and it was expected with the profile. Stacked with hemavol it would probably be too much lol.

Taste-9 tasted really good. Used 10oz of water and sipped it. Was almost jolly rancher taste.

Overal-9. This was a great pre and I will probably buy a tub in the near future. Maybe the nutra planet steal well done on this pre for sure.

Great review AFI. I'd be curious to know whether or not you noticed an increase in endurance? In addition to the things you've mentioned, Ritual really takes off for me in the endurance area. Thanks again for the review!
    ANS Performance Rep.
    www.ansperformance.com / www.facebook.com/TeamANSPerformance
    RITUAL * HIT * FORTITUDE * DILATE
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.03%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Great review AFI. I'd be curious to know whether or not you noticed an increase in endurance? In addition to the things you've mentioned, Ritual really takes off for me in the endurance area. Thanks again for the review!
    endurance was great as well! It's been time to cut for a while now so extra endurance is always appreciated and needed! i really noticed I had that extra drive and wasn't nearly as exhausted as usual!
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    endurance was great as well! It's been time to cut for a while now so extra endurance is always appreciated and needed! i really noticed I had that extra drive and wasn't nearly as exhausted as usual!
    Thanks for the feedback, Afi! Glad you enjoyed Ritual!
    ANS Performance Rep.
    www.ansperformance.com / www.facebook.com/TeamANSPerformance
    RITUAL * HIT * FORTITUDE * DILATE

Similar Forum Threads

1. Pre and post workout routine or "rituals"
    By boogyman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-15-2012, 09:27 PM
  2. Superstitions, Rituals, Ticks
    By FOCUS in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-25-2010, 06:26 PM