50 pull ups
    100 20lb wall balls
    200 double under jump ropes
    400 meter run with 45lb plate

Took me 20:14 minutes

Then did a bicep workout

3x5 Bb curl at 115lbs
    3x8 95lb BB curl

Then did a circuit or Bb and kettle bell work.

Went down the line and back up 4 times to complete circuit
    8 kilo alternating kettle bell curlx10
    12 kilo alternating x10
    16 alternating kilo x9
    alternating 24 kilo x8
    32 kilo bell double handed curlx10
    95lb Bb curl x8

Good workout on the holiday.

Diet fell through bc of holiday. Everything was tight except i had about 6-7 chocolate chip peanut butter cookies. They were however flour less and made out of chick peas and agave nectar instead of reg sugar. Also peanut butter was all natural. But they aren't body friendly cookies all the way but a lesser evil than tradition flour and sugar cookies. Oh yeah and some BBQ ribs. Again energy and sleep is still great.

Name:  image-3931159488.jpg
Views: 43
Size:  406.3 KB

2. Insane workout bro. Mmmmm ribs!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
    •   

3. Wicked workout as always and WTH cares bout the diet!! It's the holidays brother that's are few passes a yr lol. I know I pig out and sitting at home now like a beached whale! Happy belated 4th to all!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

4. Thanks guys and the dirk out was good and today's was worse lol. Ill try to update a partial video later if I can. This is the first summer in like 4 years that I don't lean down. I may just keep eating and get to gain some strength and muscle.

5. That is a sick looking workout! Intense!
    Core Nutritionals Representative
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post
    Thanks guys and the dirk out was good and today's was worse lol. Ill try to update a partial video later if I can. This is the first summer in like 4 years that I don't lean down. I may just keep eating and get to gain some strength and muscle.
    This i all I ever do. I'm starting to carve out the muscle. It took SOOOO much time to get to this point. Looking forward to your video.
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!

7. Day 29..

Crossfit workout only today no time or energy for extra work.

Warmup 300lb tire: tire flip 50 times

Crossfit wod:

455lb prowler sled 20 yards push
    20 ring row (body weight like a stationary barbell row on a smith machine bar but on a rings)
    455lb prowler sled 20 Yard push
    15 hand to feet (like a burpee or football up and down but partially) video can show this

Did the above for 4 rounds but on the 4th round I upped the weight to 650lbs on the sled.
    Each round was time. Times were 1:19 1:30 1:38 and last one was 2:38. Killer crazy workout. Legs have never had so much blood rush in them. I literally could not get off the ground for 5 minutes. Couldn't get up at all and wanted to cry lol.

Diet was ok but way to much sugar today. Had a fight with candy coated pecans and I lost.

I don't know how to upload videos other than posting a you tube link but the you tube link is not working. I will keep trying.

8. Oh bro nice vid!!!!! Man you guys are killing it and and I'm going down hill lol. Hope you had a good 4th my friend.

9. Video is beast!
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!

10. Damn bro that video made me tired!
    FINAFLEX REP

11. Lol yea I was dead but now I know I have to go heavier next time.

12. Day 30

workout

Did a power lifting day

Squats
    135x10
    225x10
    275x10
    315x8
    365x6
    405x5

Superset all lifts above with 5-10 pull ups and heavy resistant band rows.

Deadlift
    135x10
    225x10
    275x8
    315x8
    365x6
    405x5
    455 x 5

Superset all lifts above with 5-10 pull ups and heavy resistant band rows.

Floor chest press
    225x10
    225x8
    225x8
    275x8
    275x6
    315x4
    315x3
    315x2
    315x2
    Superset all lifts above with 5-10 pull ups and heavy resistant band tricep extentions. Threw in body ring curls/ biceps concentration

This was a good workout. A lot of Compound movements and I was feeling it.

Day 30 the journey with titanium has ended. I will Post final review hopefully tomorrow or Monday as get final pics up. With my diet i think I may have put weight on with this run. Which if that's the case I am very excited bc my cardio endurance went up and energy levels as well which Ia great. I may even look a little leaner but i don't know about that. Lol.

My lifts today or lately were not maxes for me but it is the strongest I have lifted In a couple months due to just slacking. But I am excited about the energy I got on this. Def had a strong appetite on This though. Final review in a day or two

Oh and diet today was horrible worker to much so ate even more.

13. This has been a great log! Day in day out you killed it..
    FINAFLEX REP

14. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    This has been a great log! Day in day out you killed it..
    ^^Agreed.

15. Took some self pics yesterday and I weighed in at 220.5 which is a 4lb gain. I'm not lean but I'm no fatter than when I started the log so I def say I put on sine muscle. Hopefully have everything posted in a day it two.

16. Awesome deads brother! WTH where's the pics?? you can't hide them from us!!

17. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Awesome deads brother! WTH where's the pics?? you can't hide them from us!!
    Ill try and post the pics tonight, like I said I'm not lean but def gained weight, and the pics aren't good bc I took them myself but I will do that tonight and post my final review hopefully tomorrow.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post
    Aaaargh who filmed it vertically!!!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

19. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post

Aaaargh who filmed it vertically!!!
    Lol, just some guy at the gym. Wasn't the best camera man I guess lol

20. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    This has been a great log! Day in day out you killed it..
    This!

Yeah no doubt this has been a great log. Looks like a hardcore powerlifting day, heavy movements, nice job Wilpit!

21. 220.5 what I look like. 4 lbs heavier

Name:  image-3190344283.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  445.5 KB

Name:  image-4251951193.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  454.6 KB

Name:  image-2246183597.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  520.8 KB

Name:  image-4120486849.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  399.2 KB

Name:  image-755774125.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  170.5 KB

Name:  image-1774769357.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  173.4 KB

Name:  image-3999674118.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  214.9 KB

Name:  image-3805888016.jpg
Size:  206.7 KB

Name:  image-1589089861.jpg
Size:  400.1 KB

22. Nice progress!

23. I click on the notification tab for this thread in the middle of the ER at work (hospital) and those pics pop up... lol...
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

24. Great progress brother..
    FINAFLEX REP

25. Awesome progress as he puts in so much work and damn it I'd trade my calves just for a lil taste of your biceps and back bro wicked!

26. Thanks guys. I enjoyed this log and excited to lean down a little to see what muscle I put on. I've been very busy and haven't had time for final review and thoughts but I will get on it soon.

27. Great job!

28. Hope training is going good!

Check out the new Titanium vid

29. Im excited to see how our YouTube channel grows!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Guy gets busted with camcorder
    By tattoopierced1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-28-2006, 08:48 PM
  2. Getting Serious with this.. need advice
    By HondaR95 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-09-2006, 08:02 PM
  3. Best way to get started with homebrew chemistry?
    By The Doberman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-13-2005, 09:56 AM
  4. Will my gyno get worse with PHs?
    By DieTrying in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-15-2003, 09:24 PM