ANS Ritual Review - AnabolicMinds.com

ANS Ritual Review

1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

ANS Ritual Review

So thanks SP for the hook up!

Got 4 little bad boys of ANS Ritual, quick look at the profile and you will see 2 scoops gives you proven ingredients at full dosages.

3.2 g Beta Alanine
    3 g Creatine
    2.5 g Betaine
    3 g L-Citrulline
    and a gram of Agmatine

Intial expectations before taking the product (keep in mind this is at most a 3 day run so what I was looking for are short term effects):
    1. tingles
    2. endurance
    3. a pump

Taste: 7/10
    The taste wasn't bad, it was very mild even with 2 packets in 6 ounces of water. Whenever I think of anything apple however it automatically is compared to Condense. Compared to condense this is a more refreshing more watered down variation of an apple flavored supplement.

Mixability: 9/10
    A couple shakes and it was good to go, no residue but since the flavor is so mild I kept shaking my cup because it honestly felt like I did something wrong haha

Focus and Energy: 8/10
    Nothing mind blowing but I was no disappointed either, all ingredients worked together very well and the energy was extremely clean. It felt like natural energy with no crash or spikes!

Pump: 6/10
    Not going to lie I felt a little let down in this department, I didn't take my Swoll-N to properly asses the effects of Ritual and (doing back) I really had to work for a pump, Normally after 3 caps of Swoll-N and 2 sets in of lat pull downs or low rows my biceps feel like exploding.

Endurance 9/10
    Pretty nifty stuff, again everything working together I found that I could lift a little bit heavier for a little bit longer than normal. And that's what it's all about right?!

Price ?/10
    Depending on how many scoops you want and more importantly how often you train per week this could either be a bargain or a wallet eater. For someone more interested in powerlifting (long sessions with more days off) this would be awesome! All the ingredients will obviously help in your training and even 2 scoops 3-4 times a week is good portion of the month so 8/10 for that situation. If you workout 5-6 times a week and want the full servings of each of these products you are most likely at 2 tubs a month which if it is your only supplement wouldnt be a problem but you pill guzzling, powder eating gorillas might think twice. And in that case 5/10

Random thought: for whatever reason I did not get the beta alanine tingles that I normally do even though this is a higher dose that I typically ingest but a good deal.

Overall I would say 7.5-8/10
    Good clean "natural" energy to match the mild refreshing taste, solid endurance and a science backed profile.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The endurance aspect is where Ritual really shines me. It cuts my time in gym by almost 15-20 minutes, has me moving quickly through my sets. Thanks for posting up a review, Stephen!
    ANS Performance Rep.
    www.ansperformance.com / www.facebook.com/TeamANSPerformance
    RITUAL * HIT * FORTITUDE * DILATE
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    The endurance aspect is where Ritual really shines me. It cuts my time in gym by almost 15-20 minutes, has me moving quickly through my sets. Thanks for posting up a review, Stephen!
    I think it has it's place next to something like Fierce Dom!
    •   

4. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

nice review!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0

Similar Forum Threads

1. ANS Ritual Review!
    By gmanall in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-05-2013, 10:49 PM
  2. ANS Pre workout Ritual Review
    By T-Bone in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-05-2013, 07:05 PM
  3. ANS Ritual sample review