bheslop's BioCor stack! Agmantine/Citrulline m/DivaMax/Cr

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Cool bheslop's BioCor stack! Agmantine/Citrulline m/DivaMax/Cr


    Alrighty got my stack of Agmantine, Citrulline malate, DivaMax and creatine from BioCor and I am ready to go! Thanks to BioCor for this awesome opportunity and all the amazing supps. I am 5'10" 184 lbs and 25 years of age. I have been lifting for about 8 years and I currently am doing a split training style. I do the following:
    Day 1: Back and Biceps
    Day 2: Chest and Triceps
    Day 3: Shoulders and Legs
    Day 4: off
    Day 5: Back and Biceps
    Day 6: chest and Triceps
    Day 7: off
    Repeat....
    Today I did legs and shoulders. Took Divamax in the morning, lunch, and dinner. Took 5g creatine before and after. Citruline malate before workout as well as agmantine. Here is what I did:
    Shoulder Dumbbell Press: 3 sets of 12 (60lbs), 10(65lbs), 8(70lbs)
    Lateral Cable raises: 3 sets of 12(55), 10(60), 8(60)
    Dumbbell Front Raises: 3 sets of 12(35),10(40), 8(45)
    Shrugs(on hammer strength): 3 sets of 12(290), 10(310), 8(330)
    Squats: 3 sets of 12(265), 10(295), 8(310)
    Leg extension: 3 sets of 12(170), 10(175), 8(180)
    Leg Curls: 3 sets of 12(130), 10(140), 8(150)
    Standing calf raise: 3 sets of 12(270), 10(290), 8 (310)

    Felt really good today. Didn't feel fatigued and I felt strong. For me legs and shoulders are the big test to see how I am feeling, as these are my weaker points. They have been getting stronger, but definitely the hardest for me. I went through this workout feeling great.
    So, at the moment I am going to take Divamax 3 times a day at breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Creatine 5g before and after workout. Citruline malate 1 serving before workout. How is everyone else dosing their agamantine?
    Formutech Level II log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/248305-taking-next-level.html#post4455230


  2. First! I'm never first! Along for the ride, as I will be logging the same thing. Looks like a solid first workout.
    •   
       


  3. In!
    BioCor Nutrition - Please check our line by clicking on the product below.
    Agmatine- Cor CLA Caps- Citrulline Malate - Green Tea Caps- Cissus- Creatine Mono - DivaMax

  4. In, keep on beasting it bro
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html

  5. Had a good workout today. I didn't lift yesterday, but did cardio for 45 minutes playing basketball. I did back and biceps today. I have been taking the Divamax 3x day, and the creatine, agmantine, and citruline pre-workout. I forget to mention, but the first day I took Divamax I was having really bad allergies. I took the Divamax, and it all cleared up. I had heard about stinging nettle and allergies and it definitely work, so an added benefit there. I tend to get an upset stomach with gas pretty easy, but haven't had any problems with any of the four. After my last workout on Thursday I was expecting to be pretty sore since I hit legs pretty hard, but I am not sore at all. Looking forward to see if the citrulline really does help me with fatigue and recovery. The taste of the creatine, agmantine, and citrulline malate are ok, I just have been mixing them with my pwo protein. So far so good. Here is today's workout:

    Deadlifts: 3 sets of 10(245lbs), 8(285lbs), 6(315lbs)
    Wide grip Lat pulldowns: 3 sets of 10(160lbs),8(170lbs), 6(180lbs)
    Bent over dumbbell rows: 3 sets of 10(95lbs), 8(105lbs), 6(110lbs)
    Straight arm pulldowns: 3 sets of 10(70lbs), 8(80lbs), 6(90lbs)
    Preacher curls: 3 sets of 10(75lbs),10(80lbs), 8(85lbs)
    Hammer Curls: 3 sets of 10(35lbs), 8(40lbs), 6(45lbs)
    Reverse curls: 3 sets of 10(60lbs), 8(65lbs), 6(70lbs)
    Formutech Level II log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/248305-taking-next-level.html#post4455230
    •   
       


  6. Solid workout. Nice work on the rows.
    BioCor's Stack, Put to the Test
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231626-biocors-stack-put.html

  7. Sounds like it is going well!
    BioCor Nutrition - Please check our line by clicking on the product below.
    Agmatine- Cor CLA Caps- Citrulline Malate - Green Tea Caps- Cissus- Creatine Mono - DivaMax

  8. How are most people taking their Agmantine?
    Formutech Level II log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/248305-taking-next-level.html#post4455230

  9. I would say per the label instrucutons but some take it all pre-workout. Really up to you.
    BioCor Nutrition - Please check our line by clicking on the product below.
    Agmatine- Cor CLA Caps- Citrulline Malate - Green Tea Caps- Cissus- Creatine Mono - DivaMax

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bheslop View Post
    How are most people taking their Agmantine?
    on workout days i would take 1 scoop with 1st meal then another scoop 30-40 minutes before workout. on non-worlout days you might try taking a scoop before bed, i used to dose blue print by MAN that way years ago with good effects.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  11. Ok cool I think I will try it out the pre-workout and before bed
    Formutech Level II log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/248305-taking-next-level.html#post4455230

  12. Alrighty, first time working out chest and triceps on these products. Had a good solid workout. I noticed I haven't been very sore or fatigued after my workouts or the day following. My sleep has been good. I have noticed a good pump during my workouts. Not sure if it is the agmantine or citrulline, or both. I have also noticed I have been a lot more vascular during my workouts and after. I have been getting a lot stronger in the past few months and a month ago I was able to bench press 300lbs for the first time in my life. I am hoping my hardwork and assistance with these products will help me to get to 315. Here is my day:
    Flat Bench Press: 3 sets of 10(185lb), 8(195lb), 6(225lb) 4 (245)
    Incline Hammer Strength Press : 3 sets of 10(190), 8(210), 6(230)
    Cable Flies: 3 sets of 10(55), 8(60), 6(65)
    Weighted dips: 3 sets of 10(75), 8(80), 6(85)
    Incline Skull Crushers: 3 sets of 10(70), 8(80), 6(85)
    Rope push downs: 3 sets of 10(70), 8(80), 6(90)
    Formutech Level II log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/248305-taking-next-level.html#post4455230

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bheslop View Post
    Alrighty, first time working out chest and triceps on these products. Had a good solid workout. I noticed I haven't been very sore or fatigued after my workouts or the day following. My sleep has been good. I have noticed a good pump during my workouts. Not sure if it is the agmantine or citrulline, or both. I have also noticed I have been a lot more vascular during my workouts and after. I have been getting a lot stronger in the past few months and a month ago I was able to bench press 300lbs for the first time in my life. I am hoping my hardwork and assistance with these products will help me to get to 315. Here is my day:
    Flat Bench Press: 3 sets of 10(185lb), 8(195lb), 6(225lb) 4 (245)
    Incline Hammer Strength Press : 3 sets of 10(190), 8(210), 6(230)
    Cable Flies: 3 sets of 10(55), 8(60), 6(65)
    Weighted dips: 3 sets of 10(75), 8(80), 6(85)
    Incline Skull Crushers: 3 sets of 10(70), 8(80), 6(85)
    Rope push downs: 3 sets of 10(70), 8(80), 6(90)
    keep working hard that is the key, the supps will help you push harder and recover faster but you have to put in the work!!! excited to see how you respond to divamax...have you ever used divanill before?
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  14. No I haven't tried that. I have never heard of it.
    Formutech Level II log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/248305-taking-next-level.html#post4455230

  15. I mean I had never heard of it before this.
    Formutech Level II log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/248305-taking-next-level.html#post4455230

  16. I wasn't able to work out yesterday thanks to my dentist. I went in for a routine cleaning and he did something that caused my entire face to swell up so had to go back after school and didn't have time to hit the gym. Well anyways I did legs and shoulders today and had another great workout. I took the divamax 3x with breakfast, lunch and dinner. I have been taking the citrulline pre-workout as well as the creatine. I started taking the agamantine pre-workout as well as just before bed. I woke up today nice and refreshed and that was the first night I had taked agmantine just before bed. Too early to tell if thats why I slept great and felt refreshed but I will keep an eye on it. Last week when I did legs and shoulders I was still finishing my 3 sets of 12,10 and 8 routine, but today did 3 sets of 10,8 and 6.
    Shoulder Dumbbell Press: 3 sets of 10 (65lbs), 8(70lbs), 6(75lbs)
    Lateral Cable raises: 3 sets of 10(60), 8(65), 6(70)
    Dumbbell Front Raises: 3 sets of 10(40),8(45), 6(45) Couldnt get higher than 45
    Shrugs(on hammer strength with straps): 3 sets of 10(305), 8(325), 6(340)
    Squats: 3 sets of 10(295), 8(305), 6(335) This is the most I have ever done fro 6 reps. Felt great and legs felt strong and endurance was amazing.
    Leg extension: 3 sets of 10(175), 8(180), 6(190)
    Leg Curls: 3 sets of 10(140), 8(150), 6(160)
    Standing calf raise: 3 sets of 10(290), 8(310), 6 (330)
    Formutech Level II log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/248305-taking-next-level.html#post4455230

  17. Quote Originally Posted by bheslop View Post
    I wasn't able to work out yesterday thanks to my dentist. I went in for a routine cleaning and he did something that caused my entire face to swell up so had to go back after school and didn't have time to hit the gym. Well anyways I did legs and shoulders today and had another great workout. I took the divamax 3x with breakfast, lunch and dinner. I have been taking the citrulline pre-workout as well as the creatine. I started taking the agamantine pre-workout as well as just before bed. I woke up today nice and refreshed and that was the first night I had taked agmantine just before bed. Too early to tell if thats why I slept great and felt refreshed but I will keep an eye on it. Last week when I did legs and shoulders I was still finishing my 3 sets of 12,10 and 8 routine, but today did 3 sets of 10,8 and 6.
    Shoulder Dumbbell Press: 3 sets of 10 (65lbs), 8(70lbs), 6(75lbs)
    Lateral Cable raises: 3 sets of 10(60), 8(65), 6(70)
    Dumbbell Front Raises: 3 sets of 10(40),8(45), 6(45) Couldnt get higher than 45
    Shrugs(on hammer strength with straps): 3 sets of 10(305), 8(325), 6(340)
    Squats: 3 sets of 10(295), 8(305), 6(335) This is the most I have ever done fro 6 reps. Felt great and legs felt strong and endurance was amazing.
    Leg extension: 3 sets of 10(175), 8(180), 6(190)
    Leg Curls: 3 sets of 10(140), 8(150), 6(160)
    Standing calf raise: 3 sets of 10(290), 8(310), 6 (330)
    glad to hear the supps are working so well for you, i haven't had a chance to try them yet but the logs all look positive...i am really eager to see results when divamax has a chance to kick in.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  18. I think I am starting to feel the divamax kick in. I feel a lot stronger after just a week of taking the supplements. One thing I love is that my recovery has been great so far. I am pretty busy with med school and having my first child in the next 3 weeks so I need to be able to recover quick do to the lack of sleep and little windows I have right now to get a good session in. One thing I did not mention before is the mix-ability of the creatine, agmantine and citrulline mallate. They mix very well. They literally dissolve within a minute and I don't see any residual powder in the cup. I did cardio yesterday. I did 10x 100 yard sprints with 1 minute 30 seconds in between. Today I did back and biceps and my dead lift has been getting a lot stronger.
    Deadlifts: 3 sets of 10(245lbs), 8(295lbs), 6(325lbs) I went up 10lbs on my last 2 sets from earlier this week.
    Wide grip Lat pulldowns: 3 sets of 10(160lbs),8(170lbs), 6(180lbs) same weight as last time
    Bent over dumbbell rows: 3 sets of 10(105lbs), 8(110lbs), 6(120lbs) Went up 10-15lbs on each set. Felt really strong here and the pumps were great.
    Straight arm pulldowns: 3 sets of 10(70lbs), 8(80lbs), 6(90lbs) same weight
    Preacher curls: 3 sets of 10(75lbs),10(80lbs), 8(85lbs)
    Hammer Curls: 3 sets of 10(35lbs), 8(40lbs), 6(45lbs)
    Reverse curls: 3 sets of 10(60lbs), 8(65lbs), 6(70lbs)
    Formutech Level II log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/248305-taking-next-level.html#post4455230

  19. thanks for the update. i haven't tried the products yet, so glad to hear about mixibility and results!!!


    btw-congrats on upcoming child...boy or girl?
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  20. Quote Originally Posted by bheslop View Post
    I think I am starting to feel the divamax kick in. I feel a lot stronger after just a week of taking the supplements. One thing I love is that my recovery has been great so far. I am pretty busy with med school and having my first child in the next 3 weeks so I need to be able to recover quick do to the lack of sleep and little windows I have right now to get a good session in. One thing I did not mention before is the mix-ability of the creatine, agmantine and citrulline mallate. They mix very well. They literally dissolve within a minute and I don't see any residual powder in the cup. I did cardio yesterday. I did 10x 100 yard sprints with 1 minute 30 seconds in between. Today I did back and biceps and my dead lift has been getting a lot stronger.
    Deadlifts: 3 sets of 10(245lbs), 8(295lbs), 6(325lbs) I went up 10lbs on my last 2 sets from earlier this week.
    Wide grip Lat pulldowns: 3 sets of 10(160lbs),8(170lbs), 6(180lbs) same weight as last time
    Bent over dumbbell rows: 3 sets of 10(105lbs), 8(110lbs), 6(120lbs) Went up 10-15lbs on each set. Felt really strong here and the pumps were great.
    Straight arm pulldowns: 3 sets of 10(70lbs), 8(80lbs), 6(90lbs) same weight
    Preacher curls: 3 sets of 10(75lbs),10(80lbs), 8(85lbs)
    Hammer Curls: 3 sets of 10(35lbs), 8(40lbs), 6(45lbs)
    Reverse curls: 3 sets of 10(60lbs), 8(65lbs), 6(70lbs)


    Thats awesome on the divamax. Bigt will be jealous


    First child? Congratz!!!
    BioCor Nutrition - Please check our line by clicking on the product below.
    Agmatine- Cor CLA Caps- Citrulline Malate - Green Tea Caps- Cissus- Creatine Mono - DivaMax

  21. Quote Originally Posted by BioCor View Post
    Thats awesome on the divamax. Bigt will be jealous


    First child? Congratz!!!
    lol...i would indeed be very jealous....









    if i didn't have some divamax of my own coming!!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  22. Shipped out Friday, priority mail
    BioCor Nutrition - Please check our line by clicking on the product below.
    Agmatine- Cor CLA Caps- Citrulline Malate - Green Tea Caps- Cissus- Creatine Mono - DivaMax

  23. Forgot to mention, but congrats on the expecting baby!
    BioCor's Stack, Put to the Test
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231626-biocors-stack-put.html

  24. Quote Originally Posted by BioCor View Post
    Shipped out Friday, priority mail
    BOOM BABY!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  25. Yep first child, and a boy! Just got back from the gym but have to head off to school, so I will post my update later today.
    Formutech Level II log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/248305-taking-next-level.html#post4455230

  26. Quote Originally Posted by bheslop View Post
    Yep first child, and a boy! Just got back from the gym but have to head off to school, so I will post my update later today.
    lol...talk about a game changer!!!

    looking forward to the update.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  27. subbed! I'm still catching up

  28. Yesterday I hit Chest and triceps. My triceps have been getting a lot stronger the last coule weeks. I have noticed my numbers going up each workout. I weighed myself at the gym today and was 185. I am trying to get to 190 by the end of summer so 5 more to go. Here is the breakdown:
    Flat Bench Press: 3 sets of 10(195lb), 8(205lb), 6(235lb) I went up 10lbs on each set from last week. Felt really strong here.
    Incline Hammer Strength Press : 3 sets of 10(190), 8(210), 6(230) Same weight as last week.
    Cable Flies: 3 sets of 10(60), 8(65), 6(70) Went up 5 lbs on each set from last week
    Weighted dips: 3 sets of 10(75), 8(80), 6(85) Same weight as last week.
    Overhead Triceps extension: 3 sets of 10(75), 8(80), 6(85)
    Rope push downs: 3 sets of 10(70), 8(80), 6(90)
    Cable Kickbacks: 3 sets of 10(25), 8 (3), and 6 (35)
    Felt great and I really feel like the agmantine and citrulline are really helping me with my endurance and keeping the fatigue away.
    Formutech Level II log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/248305-taking-next-level.html#post4455230

  29. Solid workout. Nice job with the weighted dips! Do you do your overhead extensions with DB's or a curl bar?
    BioCor's Stack, Put to the Test
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231626-biocors-stack-put.html

  30. nice to see the numbers go up isn't it!!!

    agmatine and cit mal are a endurance powerhouse!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 167
    Last Post: 07-27-2013, 08:25 AM
  2. Citrulline Malate opinions? & my Stack Idea
    By Angular Air in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-27-2005, 11:10 AM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-05-2004, 11:25 PM
Log in
Log in