ANS Ritual Review!

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.75%

ANS Ritual Review!

I was provided four sample packs, it was four days worth.

Taste: 8/10 Green Apple

I'm not a big green apple guy, with that said it tasted crisp and smooth.

Mixability: 10/10

I really enjoy the fact that all I have to do is stir it a couple times and it's perfectly mixed. No floaties, bottom grit or thickness.

Energy: 7/10

While I tend to be stim tolerant I found that one packet was strong enough. However before I warm up I feel almost hypo, jelly legs, nausea ect. But after warming up I feel the familiar beta tiggles and a surge of clean and motivational energy. If I buy a container I would take a scoop before and another intra because it doesn't last me the whole workout, maybe a little past halfway.

Pump: 5/10
    Just a little more pump then baseline, this isn't that big of a deal breaker though.

Overall: 6/10
    When the product works it's awesome but the fact that it stops half way through my workout is a bummer. Also the initial sides that I felt were odd and very unpleasant, I tried upping my carbs before workout and dosing earlier/later to no avail.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by gmanall View Post
    I was provided four sample packs, it was four days worth.

Taste: 8/10 Green Apple

I'm not a big green apple guy, with that said it tasted crisp and smooth.

Mixability: 10/10

I really enjoy the fact that all I have to do is stir it a couple times and it's perfectly mixed. No floaties, bottom grit or thickness.

Energy: 7/10

While I tend to be stim tolerant I found that one packet was strong enough. However before I warm up I feel almost hypo, jelly legs, nausea ect. But after warming up I feel the familiar beta tiggles and a surge of clean and motivational energy. If I buy a container I would take a scoop before and another intra because it doesn't last me the whole workout, maybe a little past halfway.

Pump: 5/10
    Just a little more pump then baseline, this isn't that big of a deal breaker though.

Overall: 6/10
    When the product works it's awesome but the fact that it stops half way through my workout is a bummer. Also the initial sides that I felt were odd and very unpleasant, I tried upping my carbs before workout and dosing earlier/later to no avail.
    Great initial review. I responded back to you in the other thread. If you're not stim sensitive, I'd try two packets, for the others that tried just one it seemed to make all the difference. Let me know how you get on with the other samples.
    ANS Performance Rep.
    www.ansperformance.com / www.facebook.com/TeamANSPerformance
    RITUAL * HIT * FORTITUDE * DILATE
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.83%

Too bad you had those side effects. Fortunately, I haven't had any side effects, but what you experienced sounds exactly what I had when I took 1-M.R.
    Formutech Level II log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/248305-taking-next-level.html#post4455230
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ANS Pre workout Ritual Review
    By T-Bone in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-05-2013, 08:05 PM
  2. ANS Ritual sample review
    By booneman77 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-04-2013, 10:41 AM
  3. ANS Ritual Review
    By koi1214 in forum Supplement Logs