Lift more BIO-COR stack. (sponsored) Ag,CM,Cr, divamax

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
Thank you bio cor! Got my big 4 tub stack in the mail.

Rest day today, press day tomorrow. I am on cycle 4 Week4 of 5/3/1. Will update after each training minimum.

Dosage: will use as directed except for creatine. I take 5g. Pre and 5g. Post training. I am already saturated so no need to load. Divamax I will take 3x a day when I take my fish oil. Agmatine and citrulline will be taken pre training.
Diet is 35/35/30 at maintenance minimum, or above.
So let's get some gains biocor!

Rdcopps

Rdcopps

Awards
Definitely in on this, as I will be logging this also. Can't wait to see you kill it BB!

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
Awesome, took my morning divamax and will be training sometime midmorning. Not taking any preworkout, today so I can feel the effects.

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
Not sure if its the DivaMAX or not but I have cottonmouth and am very thirsty for water.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
In for this

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
As with any creatine, make sure you are drinking plenty of water.

There are sporadic reports of stinging nettle causing some diuretic effect but it seems to be rare. In any case, drink more water! :D
Hmm guess I'm a lucky one. Coffee probably increased the affect. Thx rep!

Rdcopps

Rdcopps

Awards
Definitely have to increase your water intake when taking creatine. Even if you already drink a lot throughout the day. If I don't, I get really bad headaches.

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
So I forgot to mention this is my first real product log here!

Onto the feels.
Divamax: like mentioned before I felt a mild diuretic effect from this. For sure going to drink more water. I already drink around a gallon a day. I don't mind drinking more. Waters fukn good for you! Nothing to report 2 doses in.

Creatine mono: Took 5g. Pre and 5g. Post training. Nothing to report. Creatine is awesome and does work its proven.

Agmatine and cit. malate: took recommended doses pretraining.

So my pretraining shake was
200mg. Caffeine
10g. Isolate
5g. Creatine
Cit malate
Agmatine

If not for having that isolate in there it probably would have tasted pretty bitter and gnarly. The isolate helped to get it down. Felt kind of warm and antsy to lift for the next thirty minutes.

Training:
C4W3 press
60x5 70x5 85x3 110x5 120x3 135x1+
135x6 ****ty form on 6th so I'll say 135x5

Push press
135x4/4/4

Boring but big seated press
80x10/10/10/8/10

Overhead shrug
80x10/10/10

Curl session

During the training I noticed good hard muscle contractions, but not a real pump like you get from pump based preworkouts. Vascularity was better than if I'd taken nothing. The cool thing I noticed was a kind of effortless ease some of my lifts had. In addition, the sets seemed to breeze by. On my second to last BBB set I pooped out on rep 8. Then on the next set I had a second wind of power and was able to finish of the prescribed reps. Curl session is just me going to failure in about 6 sets of different BB curl variants. I don't keep track but endurance was decent. First impression of the stack is pretty positive!
Deadlifts tomorrow!

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Are you just mixing all this in water? My PWO is similar but use BCAA in place of isolate in green tea with juice or gatorade. You don't need to use the tea but the juice or gatorade will make taste a lot better so you can get it down easier.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
good start...interested to see what the divamax does for you!!!

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
Pretraining shake
200 mg. Caffeine
10g. Isolate
5g. Biocor creatine
.5g. Biocor Agmatine
3g. Biocor Citrulline
In some warm green tea. The tea made it more palatable, still not great. BCAA or Gatorade would probably be best. I also took my 2nd divamax.

I didn't have the thirst issue from the divamax like yesterday. Spread the first two doses out more. Training went real good. Endurance was great! Recovery between sets was really good also. No great pumps or vascularity to report. Perhaps I should take a second dose of the Agmatine in the morning.

Today's awesome deadlift training below.

Deadlift day, my favorite day.
Warmup
Deficit deadlift
135x8 155x5 175x1

Deadlift 531( all dead stop double overhand)
175x5 215x5 260x3 belt on 325x5 365x3 straps on 410x1+
410x5

Sumo deadlift (belt only)
410x6 singles

Calf raise routine
360x8/8/7/9/8 +5 dead lifts 360

Kroc rows
40x8 60x8 95x25

Low cable row
90x15 180x8

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah i had my first real workout with the stack today also and noticed endurance was awesome. the powder (not sure if it was agmatine or citmal) tasted bitter though. not a problem for me, i could care less lol heck, if i can handle the original NO Shotgun i can handle anything!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Personally I took agmatine the night before my workouts and again pre... I train at 5 am so I was able to experience the effects better. I was just reading that CitMal should b dosed 3G however some experience better pumps from a 6g dose. I would assume that body weight may play a part in that.

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
Not much to say. Divamax dosing at 3 a day. Took agmatine on a rest day. Got a little vascular and some muscle fullness. I will be dosing agmatine 2x a day on lift days for sure.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not much to say. Divamax dosing at 3 a day. Took agmatine on a rest day. Got a little vascular and some muscle fullness. I will be dosing agmatine 2x a day on lift days for sure.
it will probably take a week for really noticeable effects from the divanex, maybe longer. but if it is as good as i think it is, it will be worth the wait!!!

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
I took about 1.5 scoops of agmatine today. Took a scoop in the morning and then ended up training way sooner than I thought so I used a partial scoop in the pretraining shake. Endurance really shot up, like I finish a set and I'm ready for another. Muscle fullness was good too. I'm digging this stack so far. Still taking divamax 3x a day. Not much to report yet.
Training below.

C5W1
Bench press

45x20 95x5 120x5 145x3 160x5 180x5 205x5+ 205x7 was 8 but butt lifted on 8.

BBB bp
120x10/10/10/10/10

Lying triceps extension
60x10/10/10/10/10

CGBP
95x20/10/7

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Personally I took agmatine the night before my workouts and again pre... I train at 5 am so I was able to experience the effects better. I was just reading that CitMal should b dosed 3G however some experience better pumps from a 6g dose. I would assume that body weight may play a part in that.
i like agmatine before bed and again pre-workout also....good advice budman!!!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I Believe that it also provides dime partitioning effects as well. Scenario : take 500mg bedtime. Wake 420am another 500mg with 30-40g carbs + protein shake = good.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I took about 1.5 scoops of agmatine today. Took a scoop in the morning and then ended up training way sooner than I thought so I used a partial scoop in the pretraining shake. Endurance really shot up, like I finish a set and I'm ready for another. Muscle fullness was good too. I'm digging this stack so far. Still taking divamax 3x a day. Not much to report yet.
Training below.

C5W1
Bench press

45x20 95x5 120x5 145x3 160x5 180x5 205x5+ 205x7 was 8 but butt lifted on 8.

BBB bp
120x10/10/10/10/10

Lying triceps extension
60x10/10/10/10/10

CGBP
95x20/10/7

what i have been doing is taking one scoop about 2 hours pre workout then take my jack3d micro pre workout which has agmatine in it already. im loving it.

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
Once again I am impressed with endurance during training. I take Xtend intra workorkout so that on top of the citrulline from Biocor just makes for some amazing training endurance. I can tell a huge difference over last weeks squat session where I was on the floor in a sweaty heap after my boring but big set and this week I just kind of walked around and got ready for my next sets.

Diva max 3x a day
.5g Agamatine around 9:00 pm

Pretraining shake
1 serving Platinum pre
1 serving pump x3
200 mg. Caffeine
~2.5g. Biocor creatine
.5g. Biocor Agmatine
3g. Biocor Citrulline
in some coffee lol, wasnt bad.

Post training another 5g. Biocor Creatine in my whey shake.

Midnight Training Session
C5W1 Squat day!

531 Squat
145x5 180x5 215x3 235x5 270x5 305x5+
305x11 PR! for second straight week!

Boring but big Squat
200x10/10/10/10/10

Calf raise routine
360x8/8/8/8/8

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i usually become dead after squats and deadlifts on my leg day so this will be the true test for me!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I'd like to see the outcome in that, I did legs last week and had a difficult time walking for a couple days. The duck walk sucks

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Once again I am impressed with endurance during training. I take Xtend intra workorkout so that on top of the citrulline from Biocor just makes for some amazing training endurance. I can tell a huge difference over last weeks squat session where I was on the floor in a sweaty heap after my boring but big set and this week I just kind of walked around and got ready for my next sets.

Diva max 3x a day

Pretraining shake
1 serving Platinum pre
1 serving pump x3
200 mg. Caffeine
~2.5g. Biocor creatine
.5g. Biocor Agmatine
3g. Biocor Citrulline

C5W1 Squat day!

531 Squat

Boring but big Squat
200x10/10/10/10/10

Calf raise routine
360x8/8/8/8/8
you mixed that up in coffee???? damn, that had to be bitter!!!

BioCorRob

BioCorRob

Board Sponsor
Awards

Diva max 3x a day

Pretraining shake
1 serving Platinum pre
1 serving pump x3
200 mg. Caffeine
~2.5g. Biocor creatine
.5g. Biocor Agmatine
3g. Biocor Citrulline

C5W1 Squat day!

531 Squat

Boring but big Squat
200x10/10/10/10/10

Calf raise routine
360x8/8/8/8/8

Love hearing about progress! :)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd like to see the outcome in that, I did legs last week and had a difficult time walking for a couple days. The duck walk sucks
im about to update my log on my leg day today....im dead already to say the least

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
you mixed that up in coffee???? damn, that had to be bitter!!!
Actually it wasn't bad lol. I am switching to nightshift and was pounding coffee at the time.

Update. Same dosages as yesterday. (Just used water this time) Same outcome. Really nice in between set recovery and training endurance. Gonna be spoiled when I run out of this stuff.., fo sho.

C5W1 press day

531 press
60x5 75x5 90x3 95x5 110x5 125x5+
125x7

Push press
125x5/5/5/4

80x10/10/10/10/10

DB shrug
60x8/8/8

Curl session with fat grips

Swole, veiny, and forearms numb....awesome!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Actually it wasn't bad lol. I am switching to nightshift and was pounding coffee at the time.

Update. Same dosages as yesterday. (Just used water this time) Same outcome. Really nice in between set recovery and training endurance. Gonna be spoiled when I run out of this stuff.., fo sho.

C5W1 press day

531 press
60x5 75x5 90x3 95x5 110x5 125x5+
125x7

Push press
125x5/5/5/4

80x10/10/10/10/10

DB shrug
60x8/8/8

Curl session with fat grips

Swole, veiny, and forearms numb....awesome!
...i would add in some flavoring, but i guess i am not as hardcore as you, lol...but the important thing is that it is working for you!!!

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
I'm behind. Sorry. Still using stack as directed. Not sure if Divamax is working yet. No crazy rise in libido but we shall see!

There are some things I can count on:
Biocor agmatine will give you muscle fullness.
Biocor citrulline will give you extra endurance.
Biocor creatine monohydrate will give you extra reps and increased training endurance, as all monohydrate does.

Tough training the other day, everything felt super heavy. Was moving a lot of stuff around our house too. I did about 5 sets of different rows, light weight, high rep work to get a pump.

Diva max 3x a day
Pretraining shake
1 serving Juggernaut hp
200 mg. Caffeine
~3g. Biocor creatine
.5g. Biocor Agmatine
3g. Biocor Citrulline

End C5W1
Deadlift
Top set 375x7

Sumo deads
375x5 singles

Calf raise routine @365

Rows of sorts

Yesterdays training
Arm vascularity was good and since it was a light workout endurance and recovery are great!

Diva max 3x a day
Pretraining shake
1 serving pump x3
200 mg. Caffeine
~3g. Biocor creatine
.5g. Biocor Agmatine
3g. Biocor Citrulline

Supplementary bench press day #1
Bench press
110x8 135x7 155x5 175x3 195x3 215x1
Work sets
230x1 215x2 200x3

Pushups

Cgbp rep goal 20
100x16/5
Add weight, a lot

Alt db curl rep goal 30
25x12/5/4 fat grips on these
20x6

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
good to hear things are going well, i think they are going to get even better!!!

BioCorRob

BioCorRob

Board Sponsor
Awards
There are some things I can count on:
Biocor agmatine will give you muscle fullness.
Biocor citrulline will give you extra endurance.
Biocor creatine monohydrate will give you extra reps and increased training endurance, as all monohydrate does.

Its just that simple. It works. Cant get any better than that! Keep it going BB!

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
Some beta alanine would be a great addition to this stack.

Rdcopps

Rdcopps

Awards
Training is looking good. Nice work on the Deads. I'm just starting to do them and I'm concentrating on form at this point. Hope to get up to your kind of weight in the near future!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Why use 3G creatine pre and another 5g post? 5g a day is sufficient .... No new to waste. I could be wrong but that's my feeling.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Why use 3G creatine pre and another 5g post? 5g a day is sufficient .... No new to waste. I could be wrong but that's my feeling.
i have gone as high as 20gms divided into 5gm servings for a week-10 days in loading phase. but since he said in 1st post he is already saturated going in and it's been about 10 days, i am not sure if any additional benefit would be obtained by going over 5gm daily. on the other hand, only harm i could see coming from his dosing scheme would be burning thru his creatine at a faster rate.

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
Valid points. Its a throwback to when I was following kiefers carb back loading. Dosing is 5 g. Pre and 5g. Post. Before that I was a 5g. a day only on training days. The 3 grams is compensating for creatine from other sources like preworkouts. I will probably rock 5g. Preworkout.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i saw beta alanine somewhere in this thread...that would be a good addition to the BioCor line, eh?

anyways, loving the log so far man!

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
Training is looking good. Nice work on the Deads. I'm just starting to do them and I'm concentrating on form at this point. Hope to get up to your kind of weight in the near future!
Be patient, work hard.

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!
Thx! It was a good one.

i saw beta alanine somewhere in this thread...that would be a good addition to the BioCor line, eh?

anyways, loving the log so far man!
Thx! I appreciate logging ops and try to do a good job.

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
I can post links now!

Here is the stack when I got it and was super excited about it.

Rdcopps

Rdcopps

Awards
Jealous about posting picks. I've got a way to go, but I'll get there.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I can post links now!

Here is the stack when I got it and was super excited about it.
lol...i can see why you got carried away with the creatine...that is one hellofa big container. at 5gm a day that would last well over 3 months!!!!