HokiePride on a Athletix {Titanium} Test Run

Page 7 of 9 First ... 56789 Last

1. That's awesome Hookie - the two a days, the ladies comments, as well as the effect you are getting from Titanium. Top notch bro!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

2. Def. those two a days are beastly man.
    •   

3. July 25, 2013
    This day was a mess, it called for. two a day, plus all day cardio! Ill explain in a minute. I went to the gym early and busted out MIIT for 1hr. longest recorded in my history for treadmills i mixed n fart paced jogging {Big Man Style}.

i then returned home to battle the swamp in my backyard. i have a 18x36 pool we used once, twice tops due me thinking in got it all the algae and boom it laughed at me and multiplied again. I had to tear the filter apart and leave it soak overnight in chemicals. thus filter has 25 screws around the tub. It took awhile to take it apart. I then left for the gym and hit several body parts. Plus I had to drive to a pool store , feed my son while we were out and I still have an unusable pool!

Incline bench:
    135x20
    225x8
    185x10 {Half up, down then full rep}
    185x10
    185x10

Military Press:
    4x10 {Cubed method with just the bar}

Machine shoulder press:
    4x10 {Cubed Method with 45lb + 25lb}

Bradford pulldown:
    4x10 {Enough to feel stretching}

Cable Crossovers:
    2x15 {from bottom}
    2x15 {from middle}
    2x15 {from top}
    40lbs Each

Cardio: 30 minutes @ various speeds.

July 26, 2013
    Today is building to an all day cardio affair as well! Sigh! It was supposed to be a rest day. I went from killing algae to prepping weed eater to cutting all the weeds around the house. I have to run in and out to constantly check/bump the filter. It's been an all day affair. I'm exhausted. I'm looking forward to when I can relax for a true rest day.
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!

4. July 27, 2013

Still on target! Busted my but so bad I slept for 18 hours between yesterday and today! I'm finally rested and about to go in on lower back and legs tomorrow! New work week begins next week so it's going to be rough trying to get to the gym but ill get some workouts in! Stay tuned!
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!

5. 18 hours, man jealous
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post
    18 hours, man jealous
    Speaking of 'no sleep' how is the new addition to your family bro!
    FINAFLEX REP

7. Lol, it's great man. Life is good. Baby does not

Give me any headaches, Def way diff feeling with the second than the first

8. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post
    Lol, it's great man. Life is good. Baby does not

That's fantastic man!
    FINAFLEX REP

9. 18 hour sleep would be nice.....along with some pizza
    Core Nutritionals Representative

10. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post
    Lol, it's great man. Life is good. Baby does not

Do you have two kids Willpit? How did you get to train with two young ones in the house. Curious as I'm about to find out.

Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    That's fantastic man!
    That is awesome news. My first still has trouble falling asleep on his own. I just had to help with an afternoon nap after sleeping following last nights shift. I got in this morning slept from 8-1:30 and I had to help my son fall asleep since he wouldn't calm down about an hour ago.

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    18 hour sleep would be nice.....along with some pizza
    I told you all I only work every other week. So my work weeks time is precious but weeks off I can kill myself in the gym. I'm off.

11. HP!!! Brother keep logging for ever man. I can't get enough of it. Strength is so insane. Hard work pays off brother!! Oh and if you have any time join in

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ml#post4109507
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

12. July 30, 2013 Tuesday, AM

Non-Partner Week!

Hammer strength wide chest press(heavy work)!
    2 45lb plates warm up /cable crossovers between sets!
    6 45lb plates x 30
    8 45lb plates x20
    10 45lb plates x8 (rest pause) x6 rest pause x4 rest pause x1.5
    8 45lb plates x8
    6 45lb plates x12
    4 45lb plates x 12
    2 45lb plates

Cable crossovers 4 heavy sets(15-30 seconds between sets)
    60lbs x failure
    70lbs xfailure
    80lbs xfailure
    100lbs xfailure

Incline DB press
    70lbs x20 x2
    50lbs x 12 modified fly press x2

Incline chest press
    150lbs x12
    200lbs x12
    220lbs x12

Light shoulders
    side laterals
    cable shoulder press
    shoulder shrugs

25 mins inclined treadmill

Notes
    Well I'm gonna call this session a sucess great workout great pump.....back on the minimal workouts due to long work hours but I will not stop. Just take more time to be more methodical and intense until next week when I'm off. Check out this meal I'm going to try to make following tomorrow morning. Post workout meal..protein pancakes Oxy elite style 1/3 cup of pancake mix a cup of Oxy protein....eggs!

this AM coffee Oxy elite protein 50 grams!

13. Great update!

Damn 100 on cable crossovers is wicked.

How are you liking the OxyElite protein? I've been wanting to try it ever since the release.

14. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Great update!

Damn 100 on cable crossovers is wicked.

How are you liking the OxyElite protein? I've been wanting to try it ever since the release.
    OMG! IT's Soooo Good! I actually like it in H2O. It's so good I took all the other proteins I had and gave them to a friend. I didn't want nothing to do with them. The ingredient profile states MCT's, CLA are you kidding. COmbine that with a great fat burner, Titanium and you have yourslef a party. I drink a shake evry two hours. I only eat two meals during work week. I average 350g a day. I can;t get enough of it, chocolate or vanilla. Yet I stay strong. I'm loving it.

15. Great work in here man.

Yeah I have two children. 19 months and 6 weeks old. I still train 6 days a week and its a sacrifice on my families end. But I have learned to make it work. I wake up early before work and do a 30-45 minute workout at the gym 1 body part and then after work I do another hour of cardio and another body part. But lately I have been doing the Crossfit in the afternoon. But the real helper is just waking up early and banging out that 30-45 minutes bc I am able to shorten my after workout up so my family gets to see more while they are awake because I am home sooner, since they are asleep when I wake in the morning and train.

16. And congrats on the second kid to come man

17. Booom....now that's a workout.. Nice job Hookie
    FINAFLEX REP

18. Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    OMG! IT's Soooo Good! I actually like it in H2O. It's so good I took all the other proteins I had and gave them to a friend. I didn't want nothing to do with them. The ingredient profile states MCT's, CLA are you kidding. COmbine that with a great fat burner, Titanium and you have yourslef a party. I drink a shake evry two hours. I only eat two meals during work week. I average 350g a day. I can;t get enough of it, chocolate or vanilla. Yet I stay strong. I'm loving it.

Damn I must try this sometime.

19. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Damn I must try this sometime.
    I was going to order some from the planet.. shipping was as much as the protein. I am going to Myrtle Beach in October though, meeting up with family that is driving - they'll come back with some in the trunk!
    FINAFLEX REP

20. Friday-AM 8/2/13

SQUAT {No Belt or wraps}
    135x5 (warmup)
    135x5 (warmup)
    155x5 (warmup)
    195x5
    235x3
    265x8
    315x2

Rack Pull {No raps or belt, mixed grip!}
    135x8
    225x4
    315x8
    405x4x8

Followed by:
    Machine Pulldowns
    DB Rows
    Machine Row

Note:
    That was all I had did for today. Had just finished working a 12 hour Drilling shift which included a casing job and cement job. No I don't do the work I just supervise operations. I had it set in my mind I was going to get it in.

21. That is a solid workout, after a 12 hour shift - which doesn't exactly sound easy in itself!
    FINAFLEX REP

22. Nothing more rough than working out after a 12 hour shift. Great job HP!

23. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    That is a solid workout, after a 12 hour shift - which doesn't exactly sound easy in itself!
    Appreciate it! Now I'm off this week and I'm using today as a rest day! So 300 push-ups on the menu!

24. Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    Appreciate it! Now I'm off this week and I'm using today as a rest day! So 300 push-ups on the menu!
    300 push ups aint no rest day!

25. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post

300 push ups aint no rest day!
    Lol, can't help it! I was needing a fix after only getting two days in! It's a fall back plan! Today on the menu, heavy chest/tris. Need to check my max! Lots of volume! Ill list it later today! Loving this Titanium! I'm leaning out well! I just a few trouble spots which will not go away! So close to revealing the first showing layer of abs! I'm going to keep working! titanium gives me the ability to train insane! I'm hitting legs twice this week!

26. Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    Lol, can't help it! I was needing a fix after only getting two days in! It's a fall back plan! Today on the menu, heavy chest/tris. Need to check my max! Lots of volume! Ill list it later today! Loving this Titanium! I'm leaning out well! I just a few trouble spots which will not go away! So close to revealing the first showing layer of abs! I'm going to keep working! titanium gives me the ability to train insane! I'm hitting legs twice this week!
    Still doing big things in here! I'm about to hit some heavy chest/tris myself with High Volume fueling me up! Looking forward to it!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

27. Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    aha awesome tho, your in beast mode this whole log, you got the want to be the best you can thats for sure!

28. 300 pushups.. Hookie you are the meaning of 'go big or go home'... nice work bro
    FINAFLEX REP

29. Aug. 7, 2013

Bench Press:

135x30

225x20

315x10

365x6

415x1

425x1

@On my way to 440! Need to get elbow wraps! I don't necessarily need them by they will help with the bottom of rep to get out of hole.

Incline Bench

Warmup,

135x8 Cubed

185x8 Cubed

225x4 {Half way up, down, Full}

275x8

275x8

275x8

315x5

Db Flyes, Ladder, Each notch beginning with lowest seting to 90 degree and back down!

20Lbsx15 repsx15x15 sets.

Feeling beastly these days. I was worried until I hit thisw workout today so I'm maintaining well, even with alternating weeks fro,m heavy to light every other week. Tomorrow I will hit a double workout. Cardio in the Am and weights/cardio in the evening. Looking to find my edge to get leaner and tighter. Yet remaining stout. So far this stack is keeping me on target. I've added DAA to the mix. See where this all goes. That is all.

30. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Still doing big things in here! I'm about to hit some heavy chest/tris myself with High Volume fueling me up! Looking forward to it!
    No doubt, go hard or go home!
    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    300 pushups.. Hookie you are the meaning of 'go big or go home'... nice work bro
    Thank you, I plan to hit cardio and weights tomorrow but for a double cardio. Am Cardio, pm weights and cardio!

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    aha awesome tho, your in beast mode this whole log, you got the want to be the best you can thats for sure!
    Thanks so much, I couldn't have done it without you and Athletix. I believe you and your company bring it out in me. I didn't get this serious until I continued to earn your all respect! I'm also doing it to stay ahead of these young boys I got and having in two months! I get eye balled by my one year old all the time like he can take me, lol!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ***How much did you gain on your M-1-Test Cycle
    By BUFF STUFF in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 08-08-2007, 06:55 PM
  2. Swollen feet/ankles on M1,4add/1-test stack
    By Grappler30 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-23-2004, 06:23 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-30-2004, 03:51 PM