HokiePride on a Athletix {Titanium} Test Run

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
June 3, 2013​

The Dedication:
JD this is a great opportunity and I want to thank you for picking me to graciously utilize this product and test it to the MAX. I promise you will not be dissappointed and already I'm off to an amazing start. Sit back, relax and be preparred to be amazed. I will not hold back. For a guy like me, almost 40, 18 month old son and one on the way. I deffinitely can tell you I'm challeneged on a lot of measures outside the gym but well focused and dedicated to the game. Did I mention I'll be 40 this month. Yes, it's on and gain thank you for this opportunity. LEHGO!

The Workout
:
Fiat Bench:
135x20
225x15
315x10
405x5 {PR, had atleast 2 more in me}
425x2 {WTF}
Dropped Down and completed dropsets:
225x15, 315x12, 345x10

Dips: BWx10x10 @352lbs

Notes: Took the little blue pills, three to be exact and went to sleep {work on Drilling RIG}. Woke up around 1pm and got prepared for the grueling 10 day chest specialization workout I plan on doing. It encompasses a brutal 10 day stretch of different exercises for chest for 10 days. 5 days straight, then every other for the next five.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Amazing lifts!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in Hokie. Impressive bench numbers. So of those rep counts would straight up crush most individuals. Looking forward to seeing what kind of an edge Titanium can help you achieve ;)

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In .... Very interested in learning about this chest specialization..

425 = Beast

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In!

I was happy last week when I got 5 reps on BW dips at 298lbs. Now I feel weak lol

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh hell nah the damn roof is on fire now! This kid is beast mode all over. def in this!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
June 4, 2013, Day 2 of 10 Day Chest Specialization

Delts:
TriSet {Side, Front, Rear}: 20lbsx 5 setsx 20reps each {@ 30sec Rest}
Machine Delt Raise: 80lbs x 5 sets x 30 {30 sec rest}

DB Shrugs:
Trap Raises; 85lbsx5setsx20

Chest:
Machine Flyes: 5 Sets x30 reps x 120lb {30 Sec Rest}
Decline Bench: 135x20, 225x15, 315x10, 405x2
Incline Bench: 135x20, 225x10, 275x 5 sets x 6 reps {@ 90 sec Rest}

Notes:
Went to bed @ 6am this morning and trained @ 3:30pm until 5:30pm FASTED. This means no food. There is a reason for this, torch BF. BTW I took the little blue pill {3, Titanium} before sleeping following my night shift. . Also, I completed the fast at 9pm tonight. I have a 10hr feeding window. Remained strong and torched my chest delts and traps. No soreness whatsoever. These pills for some reason remind of smurfs, LOL.
I'm on one, and have no plans of stopping. The Big 4-0 on June 22, I get mistaken for a younger version of myself as a football player when I played basketball all my life. Except for the two times I walked onto two different semi pro teams when I was 35 and 37. I played semi pro rugby at 38. Lehgo!

I'm on one and have no plans of stopping. 2013 is a gamechanger for me and progress in the gym. These exercises were done in the order written. Yes, delts/traps then chest. You feel me. Take note, the bench numbers from yesterday. two days in a row for chest and 405+ on two different bench exercises. Almost 4-0 and doing it big.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Amazing lifts!
Thanks JD. I'm believing in this one and on Day2. You kidding me on the recovery, stamina. Look at the order of exercises. I write them how I do them. Fasted as well. It's insane. Wait until I post Day 3 workout. I'm loving it.

I'm in Hokie. Impressive bench numbers. So of those rep counts would straight up crush most individuals. Looking forward to seeing what kind of an edge Titanium can help you achieve ;)
I'm loving this Titanium, I'm putting a stamp on it already. I was off a whole week before doing those two workouts. I have spotters when I go above 365. Every lift has been witnessed. This is a reason why I can;t find training partners because people look at me and think they can;t keep up. In fact it's the oppoiste. They will actually help me to slow down and sometimes backoff. When I'm giving an opportunity like this I go full bore.

In .... Very interested in learning about this chest specialization..

425 = Beast
If your interested in it, I will sit and write it out and send it to you. The volume is crazy. 5 straight days of hitting chest and the follwoing 5 days is every other day. It's recommended in the article for a 35 and younger person. LOL. WHATEVER. The volume is crazy.

In!
I was happy last week when I got 5 reps on BW dips at 298lbs. Now I feel weak lol
5 reps is awesome CF. I will film a lift for this log I have planned. I purchased a 11 foot 5 3/4 from ELITEFTS @ 41lbs. I plan on hanging around my neck Friday and busting a 5 set-10rep count. I purchased it because my waist is too wide for any dip chain I came across. Also when my second son is born I may be limited to Dips/Pullups which I can do in my shed hanging from rafters @ 4 reps each time I do them. Add the chain for negative holds and 6 months later I may be able to get back in the gym. ALthough I'm pre equipped with a 2 day a week maintenance training schedule for weights and calisthenics daily until I can get back to 3 or 4 days. We shall see. DO your thing! Look up this guy on YouTube,
D3Hundred and you will see where my insperation comes from to do what I do.

YES!
Hey at 300 for 5 is wicked man, very strong, HP is just on a different level than us, he is def in beast mode!
Thanks JD. I just don't listen to what these magazines put out. I get to the gym and basically will do what I feel like doign regardless of what I did the day before. SOmetimes I'll hit a muscle group two or three days in a row or per week. As long as Squat/Bench/Deads are included each week, my staples.

Oh hell nah the damn roof is on fire now! This kid is beast mode all over. def in this!
NIce to see you Pack, I will not dissappoint.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm straight up fired up for this log. Hokie you are providing some sick detail! Loving it!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If your interested in it, I will sit and write it out and send it to you. The volume is crazy. 5 straight days of hitting chest and the follwoing 5 days is every other day. It's recommended in the article for a 35 and younger person. LOL. WHATEVER. The volume is crazy.
Definitely interested..but only if it is not too much trouble

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If your interested in it, I will sit and write it out and send it to you. The volume is crazy. 5 straight days of hitting chest and the follwoing 5 days is every other day. It's recommended in the article for a 35 and younger person. LOL. WHATEVER. The volume is crazy
That sounds hardcore!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Actually I went back and reread the article! It's 20 day specialization. 10 days straight of chest work to begin your workout and the next 10 every other day! Brutal! I'll sit and write it out tonight. Under the promo thread for this log I wrote some things I also do for a big bench. Check it it. Well of to he gym! I also update you on yesterday's workout!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Titanium Day 3, Wednesday {Hump Day}

June 5, 2013

The WorkOut​
Wide Pulldown: 180x4x10
Delt lateral raises {light}
side, front, rear
BB Row {Overhand}: 135x10, 185x10, 205x10, 225x10, 275x8}
DB Flyes: 65, 75, 85 for sets of 10
BB Row {Underhand}: 135x10, 185x10, 205x10, 225x10
Deadlifts {Warm Up}: 135x10, 225x10, 315x8
Negative Deads No belt or straps or chalk: 365x1 {10:1:1}, 405x1 {10:1:1}, 455x1 {10:1:1}

Note: 10:1:1-means a 10 second hold on the way down, 1 sec pause and 1 sec ascend. Yes, this was done in this order. Also I took my blue pills this morning going off shift and didn't eat. WOke up at 1:00pm and rested until 3pm and headed to the gym. It takes about 40 minutes to get there and I just did my thing. Didn't eat dinner until 10pm. Fasted 14 hours. Yet my strength remains unaffected. Wait until you see what I did today. I'm posting a day behind. It's day 4 today. I'm showing no signs of soreness. I'm torching my delts, bis, tris, traps with this 20 day chest specialization. I'm utilizing upwards of 95% on bench lifts. Also I'm moving compounds lifts last in the workout to dig deep into fibers. MOst would run home hurting and complaining, I get stronger as I continue to workout it's ridiculous.. Titanium is making me a believer. I will film a lift so you can see what I look like and to prove what Im doing.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Goodnight that' what I love bout this kid it's friggin Epic all day long!! Wicked numbers on the chest presses my man!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
June 6, 2013 THURSDAY

Day 4 of {Titanium} 20 Day Chest Blitz

The Workout​

Delt
Giant Set {Side/REar, Front Raises}: 20lbsx20repsx4sets
Upright Raises: 95x8, 95x8, 115x8, 135x7

Triceps
Machine Pressdowns: Random Weightx 12reps x5 sets

Biceps
EZ Bar Curl: 115x7x4 sets

Chest
Cable Corssovers: {Triset: Top/Middle/Bottom}: 60lbsx12repsx3sets each
CloseGripBench: 135x20, 225x15, 315x10, 405x1, 425x1

Notes:
1} Fasting for 14 Hours
2} Drinking 1 Gallon to 1.5 Gallons of water Daily
4}: Schedule
{Titanium Before sleeping} 6am-1pm Wake-3pm Head to gym-5:30 Head to RIG-9pm Fast Broken
5} Diet:
9pm: 2 Angus Burgers with 1 wheat bun/Cheddar CHeese {Eaten .5hr apart}
10:30pm: {Optional} Poptarts w/ Skim Milk {Cookies&Cream or Chocolate Peanut Butter}!
12am: 6 Whole Eggs
3am: Large Salad with {Angus Beef Tips or CHicken Strips}, Sweet Honey Catalina to taste
6am: Poptarts w/ Skim Milk {Cookies&Cream or Chocolate Peanut Butter}!
{If you knock hoew I eat, train or sleep, meaning not enough calories, sleeping or such I will come to your house and kick you in the back of the head} j/k
6} 10g BCAA's taken on the hour, every hour throughout fast.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you knock hoew I eat, train or sleep, meaning not enough calories, sleeping or such I will come to your house and kick you in the back of the head
LMAO

Close Grip Bench numbers are mind blowing....

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today is my chest day and I'm already sore from reading these updates lol.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Friday June 7, 2013, Day 5 of {Titanium} 20 Day Chest Blit

The Workout​

Chest
Machine Cable Corssovers:
80lbsx 30repsx 5sets {30 Sec Rest}

Flat DB Bench:
35lbsx15
45lbsx15
55lbsx15
65lbsx15
75lbsx15
85lbsx15
100lbsx15 {PR, I went unconscious in the gym}

Incline DB Bench: {Reversed the ladder}
95lbsx12
85lbsx12
75lbsx12
65lbsx12
55lbsx12
45lbsx12
35lbsx12

Machine Lat Pulldown:
80lbsx 30 reps x 5 sets {60sec rest}

Machine Delt Raise:
80lbsx 30 reps x 5 sets {60sec rest}

Notes:
No muscle soreness to report. I'm doing things in the gym I never dreamed of and I'm also freestyling a bit from the program but sticking to 10 straight days of chest and every other for an additional 10. It's unreal the results I'm getting. Thank God, because I'm beating my delts to death. maybe when this is over, I should peak around my 40th birthday, {June 22} I could do a mock Bench Meet and finally pause rep 440. I have been trying to hit this number for 2 years. The most I hit was 430lbs. I've done it in competition.

Tomorrows I plan on doing weighted dips {with my Mega 5/8", 11 1/2' long 41 lbs} Dip Chain for 5 setsx 10 reps to kick off Leg day! It's time for Wheels and will finish off with pushups.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn dude you passed out in the gym? That's crazy!

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Great workout man. I couldn't imagine blasting chest and delts 10 days in a row

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Especially at that high volume and insane weight

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Damn dude you passed out in the gym? That's crazy!
Not literally just PUMPED and had tunnel vision. I went to a different place in my mind and kept killing the reps.

Great workout man. I couldn't imagine blasting chest and delts 10 days in a row
Thanks, this is what happens when I get in the gym and decide to get creative. I just think of things to do although I'm following the written 20 specialization program in the magazine from Planet muscle. I'm using it as a blueprint.

Especially at that high volume and insane weight
I just tested myself and got stronger as I pushed through.

Damn the weight you push Hokie...
I just wish I had a training partner again. Maybe I wouldn't do such things. I use all my anger from being away from home as fuel.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not literally just PUMPED and had tunnel vision. I went to a different place in my mind and kept killing the reps.
I love that feeling. Strong work.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man remind me not to ever post my log of chest same day this Freak does!!!! Wicked db presses man I can only dream of that!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Guess what I did more chest work, this makes Day 6. I'm so stoked from it, I actually filmed it and skipped legs. Legs reserved for tomorrow! BTW, it was 10x10 of Dips with a 11ft, 41lb chain. Total weight 394lbs. I'm about to name it and load it. It was filmed @ set #6 and because it was filmed this set went to 15. Add to the fact of what I did beginning Monday! I got one more day at RIG to hit the gym for a nice 7 day stretch.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
[video=youtube_share;uh-35jNxBgM]http://youtu.be/uh-35jNxBgM[/video]

A part of a 20 Day Chest Specialization! On day 6, filmed @ set #6 of 10x10!
Keep in mind all the other Chest work completed this week. I tell things I do
and their all witnessed. These workouts I create. I utilized this chain for the
first time ever. I never used a chain to dip. I bought this chain from elitefts
because dip chains do not fit my waist. This chain sat in my vehicle for
5 months before I decided to use it. I think I need a second chain.

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Damn man. You are a big boy and are doing those dips easily. Good work

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Wilpit! I look really bad on video. Very different in person as far as how i look! It doesn't do me any justice but I appreciate the comment!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So strong!

This 20 day chest routine your doing is hardcore, I've never heard of anything like this, I can't imagine how sore your chest and shoulders are feeling.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
So strong!

This 20 day chest routine your doing is hardcore, I've never heard of anything like this, I can't imagine how sore your chest and shoulders are feeling.
None. No shoulder or chest pain! In fact I'm going tonight for day 9. Yesterday off due to traveling from Rig to home. Up until last night. I was awake for 36hrs, from noon Sunday until 11 last night. My math is off. Worked night shift and came home to wife and son. He didn't take a
Nap so I had to stay awake. Today well rested and on my game. Two more days of chest and switch to every other day for another 10 days.
This shall complete my 20 day shocker. Btw, I forgot to post day 7. Let me write that in here.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
June 9, Sunday Day 7, Chest Specialization

Flat Bench:
135x30
225x20
315x12
405x3
445x3 {w/ Slingshot}

Lt flyes, presses, crossovers.

Notes:
I did not forget I will list this workout. I have a 18 month d who doesn't like me using phone or CPU. I'm typing this while his mother is trying to put him down for a nap since he insists on beating everybody up, lol.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that 405 is wicked man flat beast mode.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love the slingshot man. My buddy has one and he let me try it out and it was pretty awesome. Allowed me to lift some heavy weight that I otherwise would not have been able to do.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Amazing! Man how is your chest feeling with this routine? hitting over 400 so many days in a row.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
I love the slingshot man. My buddy has one and he let me try it out and it was pretty awesome. Allowed me to lift some heavy weight that I otherwise would not have been able to do.
Yeah it's a great training tool if used properly!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Amazing! Man how is your chest feeling with this routine? hitting over 400 so many days in a row.
Great and I have another few to list.

Monday June 17, 2013

300 push-ups

Tuesday June 18, 2013

Flat Bench: 135x30, 225x20, 315x8, 365x4, Slingshot {440x3, 445x3, 455x2}

Wednesday 10 days Complete, moving to every other day for another 10 days!

I found that I'm just built for heavy benching and it doesn't bother me. My delts are crazy looking of you were to see a shot of them better than what you see in the video. I told you the video does me no justice in what I truly look like.

I found a video of how to utilize the slingshot to improve your bench. It examines you should use it once a week for 4-5 sets in 6-2 rep sessions. It didn't say for how long but this is the summary. I will list the workout, I lost my CPU due to age. It's terrie doing all these updates via mobile phone. I can't stand it.

I have a 5 month emotional pregnant woman who watches everything I do thinking the wrong things. Too funny some days and others its irritating. It makes this difficult at times.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bro I can't even begin to say how damn strong you are. Your bench numbers would make the pros sick. Come down to Alabama and teach me your ways!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
waaaaahhh 300 push ups and hits huge numbers on bench the next day, this routine is nuts!