HokiePride on a Athletix {Titanium} Test Run

Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last



  1. A part of a 20 Day Chest Specialization! On day 6, filmed @ set #6 of 10x10!
    Keep in mind all the other Chest work completed this week. I tell things I do
    and their all witnessed. These workouts I create. I utilized this chain for the
    first time ever. I never used a chain to dip. I bought this chain from elitefts
    because dip chains do not fit my waist. This chain sat in my vehicle for
    5 months before I decided to use it. I think I need a second chain.
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!


  2. Damn man. You are a big boy and are doing those dips easily. Good work
    •   
       


  3. Thanks Wilpit! I look really bad on video. Very different in person as far as how i look! It doesn't do me any justice but I appreciate the comment!
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!

  4. I was thinking them same. Impressive dude..
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  5. So strong!

    This 20 day chest routine your doing is hardcore, I've never heard of anything like this, I can't imagine how sore your chest and shoulders are feeling.
    Core Nutritionals Representative
    •   
       


  6. Beast!

    Keep killing it. Very motivating
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    So strong!

    This 20 day chest routine your doing is hardcore, I've never heard of anything like this, I can't imagine how sore your chest and shoulders are feeling.
    None. No shoulder or chest pain! In fact I'm going tonight for day 9. Yesterday off due to traveling from Rig to home. Up until last night. I was awake for 36hrs, from noon Sunday until 11 last night. My math is off. Worked night shift and came home to wife and son. He didn't take a
    Nap so I had to stay awake. Today well rested and on my game. Two more days of chest and switch to every other day for another 10 days.
    This shall complete my 20 day shocker. Btw, I forgot to post day 7. Let me write that in here.
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Beast!

    Keep killing it. Very motivating
    Thanks Cf. comment very appreciated.
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!

  9. June 9, Sunday Day 7, Chest Specialization

    Flat Bench:
    135x30
    225x20
    315x12
    405x3
    445x3 {w/ Slingshot}

    Lt flyes, presses, crossovers.

    Notes:
    I did not forget I will list this workout. I have a 18 month d who doesn't like me using phone or CPU. I'm typing this while his mother is trying to put him down for a nap since he insists on beating everybody up, lol.
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!

  10. that 405 is wicked man flat beast mode.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  11. I love the slingshot man. My buddy has one and he let me try it out and it was pretty awesome. Allowed me to lift some heavy weight that I otherwise would not have been able to do.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  12. Amazing! Man how is your chest feeling with this routine? hitting over 400 so many days in a row.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  13. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    that 405 is wicked man flat beast mode.
    Thanks Pak
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    I love the slingshot man. My buddy has one and he let me try it out and it was pretty awesome. Allowed me to lift some heavy weight that I otherwise would not have been able to do.
    Yeah it's a great training tool if used properly!
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Amazing! Man how is your chest feeling with this routine? hitting over 400 so many days in a row.
    Great and I have another few to list.

    Monday June 17, 2013

    300 push-ups

    Tuesday June 18, 2013

    Flat Bench: 135x30, 225x20, 315x8, 365x4, Slingshot {440x3, 445x3, 455x2}

    Wednesday 10 days Complete, moving to every other day for another 10 days!

    I found that I'm just built for heavy benching and it doesn't bother me. My delts are crazy looking of you were to see a shot of them better than what you see in the video. I told you the video does me no justice in what I truly look like.

    I found a video of how to utilize the slingshot to improve your bench. It examines you should use it once a week for 4-5 sets in 6-2 rep sessions. It didn't say for how long but this is the summary. I will list the workout, I lost my CPU due to age. It's terrie doing all these updates via mobile phone. I can't stand it.

    I have a 5 month emotional pregnant woman who watches everything I do thinking the wrong things. Too funny some days and others its irritating. It makes this difficult at times.
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!

  16. 455... lol
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    455... lol
    Huh? Me benching 495 w/ Slingshot! difference is I'm utilizing it better to achieve my end goal!

    http://youtu.be/1f-Txc4o-54
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!

  18. Bro I can't even begin to say how damn strong you are. Your bench numbers would make the pros sick. Come down to Alabama and teach me your ways!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  19. 495... lol.. (better?)
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  20. waaaaahhh 300 push ups and hits huge numbers on bench the next day, this routine is nuts!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  21. Is there anywhere that this workout/routine is posted??
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    495... lol.. (better?)
    I have no idea what your getting at......no it's not listed anywhere. I found it in a Planet Muscle mag. I get copies and save certain ones. I modified it.

    Yes it is better. If you understood the concept of the slingshot, you wouldn't have asked in this manner. Ill tell you, it allows you to lift weighty your capable of controlling. It helps to get you out the bottom and you can practice pause reps. Yes it means I'm capable of handling 495 but not at the bottom. If used properly you eventually get there. It allows an overload.
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    waaaaahhh 300 push ups and hits huge numbers on bench the next day, this routine is nuts!
    Thanks for the compliment. I definitely push to impress MYSELF and MYSELF ONLY. I don't do this for anyone else. I do it to stay strong and I do it compete against myself. Ill be 40...June 22. Lets see where TITANIUM takes me. I also will be competing soon in Powerlifting event #14. This year had to take a backseat since my wife is preggers again. Have to save the days for when my son is born.
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    I have no idea what your getting at......no it's not listed anywhere. I found it in a Planet Muscle mag. I get copies and save certain ones. I modified it.

    Yes it is better. If you understood the concept of the slingshot, you wouldn't have asked in this manner. Ill tell you, it allows you to lift weighty your capable of controlling. It helps to get you out the bottom and you can practice pause reps. Yes it means I'm capable of handling 495 but not at the bottom. If used properly you eventually get there. It allows an overload, a TOOL. That's all it is.

    Rather than post or attempt to create a following of criticism why not just commend someone on effort rather than attempting poor humor. This is why I choose to keep a lot of things I find out to myself. I'm in the business of uplifting and not tearing down people. I don't have time to argue or explain to everyone satisfaction of why and how something works. I found what works for me. I'm a bit confused because in one statement you say it's impressive, the next you question with a lol. Last you ask where the program is from.

    Well I don't respond to negativity, and I don't care to argue on line. I hope you do well with all your goals. If I misunderstood I Apologize but you listed your lol comment twice and I find it condescending. .
    I don't believe Wasme would ever try to insult anyone, believe he was trying to get at the point it's insane weight regardless which number it was.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  25. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I don't believe Wasme would ever try to insult anyone, believe he was trying to get at the point it's insane weight regardless which number it was.
    ^^^^ This.

    Hookie, If anything I am impressed beyond words at the numbers you can put up. My comment of '495 lol'. Was the equivalent of 495 holy f**kin sh*t...

    I actually watched your youtube video performing it, and now understand the concept. (I think the band supports your elbows?) All the same, I was just extremely impressed. And appologize if it came across any other way.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  26. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post

    I don't believe Wasme would ever try to insult anyone, believe he was trying to get at the point it's insane weight regardless which number it was.
    Comment deleted, my apologies to wasme. Very sorry I took it the wrong way.
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

    ^^^^ This.

    Hookie, If anything I am impressed beyond words at the numbers you can put up. My comment of '495 lol'. Was the equivalent of 495 holy f**kin sh*t...

    I actually watched your youtube video performing it, and now understand the concept. (I think the band supports your elbows?) All the same, I was just extremely impressed. And appologize if it came across any other way.
    My apologies to wasme. Very sorry I took it the wrong way. I didn't understand the lol behind it. When I get to the RIG Monday I will make sure WASME, JD AND WHOEVER else wants the program. I found it in Planet muscle. I still have it. Again WASME very sorry I didn't understand. Now lets go lift some big weights together.

    Saturday June 15, 2013

    Incline Bench: 135x10, 225x10, 275x3x10, 315x5
    Squat: 135x10, 135x10, 205x3x10

    Returning tomorrow to finish squat and dead program. Ill tell you about the program that got me from a 405 dead to a current 550, also on video in a year.
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!

  28. lol yall better be kissing and making up or else this lil fugger hulk gonna turn green!!!! Hokie your strength is out of this world brother!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    My apologies to wasme. Very sorry I took it the wrong way. I didn't understand the lol behind it. When I get to the RIG Monday I will make sure WASME, JD AND WHOEVER else wants the program. I found it in Planet muscle. I still have it. Again WASME very sorry I didn't understand. Now lets go lift some big weights together.

    Saturday June 15, 2013

    Incline Bench: 135x10, 225x10, 275x3x10, 315x5
    Squat: 135x10, 135x10, 205x3x10

    Returning tomorrow to finish squat and dead program. Ill tell you about the program that got me from a 405 dead to a current 550, also on video in a year.
    No harm done brother, thanks man
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  30. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    lol yall better be kissing and making up or else this lil fugger hulk gonna turn green!!!! Hokie your strength is out of this world brother!
    ROFL
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ***How much did you gain on your M-1-Test Cycle
    By BUFF STUFF in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 08-08-2007, 07:55 PM
  2. Swollen feet/ankles on M1,4add/1-test stack
    By Grappler30 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-23-2004, 07:23 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-30-2004, 04:51 PM
  4. Question for KC on making Equipoise and TestE
    By fiddler in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-23-2004, 10:04 PM
  5. Interesting post on CEM about figuring test needed
    By Matthew D in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-11-2003, 11:17 AM
Log in
Log in