BioCOR Ag/CM/DivaMax/Cr STACK log by CHEFBO!! (Sponsored)

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
tomorrow I will start a log with bio cor's agmatine, creatine, divamax and citrulline. I will follow the dosage on the packaging loading the creatine @ 10 grams for three days to saturate my system.
diet will be running around 2500 cals daily with marocs running 120 carbs, 75 fats and 255-300 protein .
my workout plan is the same as always 4 days with two day split.
weight 169 5'8" 51 years old.
good luck to all involved in this log and review.
I will post pics starting Saturday or sunday.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In first brother.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Let me know how this works for ya, I use there cit mal and agmatine but am curious about the diva max.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
well I got 10 grams of creatine down me and it ran right thgough me . not to get gross but I am sure none of it got process in my body in th elittle time it was there.
I followed procedure on the rest today and have found out chocolate milk works best for the creatine, agmatine gives it a bitter taste so I think maybe oj for that and the citrulline.
I am sure the creatine will do better once I do the initial three days 10 gs a day.
did legs today 19 sets in 23 minutes blood and guts HIT

leg extensions 3 sets 3-warm up , one working for all except last exercise last set is always to failure

leg curls

leg press super set with calf press 15/25 reps each

calf raises seated
25 reps

lying leg curls
1 sets to failure set at 70
legs done fried engorged

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Try letting the creatine sit in whatever your mixing it with for about 30min, it will get mixed in better that way and may help reduce bowel irritation. Don't worry it won't become useless unless you let sit in there for like 8hrs lol.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
i'll try that tomorrow and see what happens thanks brother.

Rdcopps

Rdcopps

Awards
In on this! I will be logging this also and will follow yours closely to see similarities and differences. Reading your comments about the first dosing of creatine, had you been taking any other creatine recently or is it fairly new to your system?

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
new hadn't had creatine in a while just probably over did it.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
In on this! I will be logging this also and will follow yours closely to see similarities and differences. Reading your comments about the first dosing of creatine, had you been taking any other creatine recently or is it fairly new to your system?
post your link so I can follow too.

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
Never heard of that kind of side effect from creatine. Have you taken creatine mono before, rather has this happened before? This being creapure, its the same as every other one no?

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
I loaded all of it at once with the agmatine and citurilline combined . I sure that was what it was because I haven't had any of those sides so far took the creatine yesterday in 2g doses and was fine. that agmatine is some bitter shyt but I am going to try it with a fruit juice to see what it is like. no I have be off of creatine for over a year now. just never rotated it back into my daily supplements , no real reason just kept forgetting . from what I have heard and read you really need to saturate your system to get any use out of it that it just can't be casual. is it true?

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
I loaded all of it at once with the agmatine and citurilline combined . I sure that was what it was because I haven't had any of those sides so far took the creatine yesterday in 2g doses and was fine. that agmatine is some bitter shyt but I am going to try it with a fruit juice to see what it is like. no I have be off of creatine for over a year now. just never rotated it back into my daily supplements , no real reason just kept forgetting . from what I have heard and read you really need to saturate your system to get any use out of it that it just can't be casual. is it true?
Yes you don't actually have to load but it will take longer to saturate in your system so it will take longer to get the benefits.

BioCorRob

BioCorRob

Board Sponsor
Awards

No, its not required to go through the loading phase. It will just take longer to achieve saturation. You definetly shocked the system putting it all together! :)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well I got 10 grams of creatine down me and it ran right thgough me . not to get gross but I am sure none of it got process in my body in th elittle time it was there.
I followed procedure on the rest today and have found out chocolate milk works best for the creatine, agmatine gives it a bitter taste so I think maybe oj for that and the citrulline.
I am sure the creatine will do better once I do the initial three days 10 gs a day.
did legs today 19 sets in 23 minutes blood and guts HIT

leg extensions 3 sets 3-warm up , one working for all except last exercise last set is always to failure

leg curls

leg press super set with calf press 15/25 reps each

calf raises seated
25 reps

lying leg curls
1 sets to failure set at 70
legs done fried engorged
is there a reason why you are dosing it at 10 grams?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no need to load my man :D plus it will last you longer!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
chefbo

chefbo

Awards
did shoulders today pre loaded with citrulline before I hit the gym. have been taking the creatine and diva as directed. the agmatine is some bitter s&&t!
here's the workout
smith machine shoulder press
95 @ 10
135 @10
145@10

dumbbell press
30 @10
35@10
40@2

one arm cable raises
7.5 resistance @10
12.5 @10
17.5 @15*(failure)

side laterals
10@20
10@25
12@30

incline rear laterals
15@20
15@25
15@35 failure
7 negative half reps

triceps

pushdowns
42.5 @10
62.5 @10
72.5 @13 failure

skullcrushers
35 @10
45@10
55@11 failure

kickbacks
30 @10
30@10
30@8 failure

workout complete shoulders swelled and tris fried
couldn't really see or feel anything but I am sure it will take a week or so for this to kick in, so I am really not looking right now.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I enjoyed my agmatine, really look. Forward to seeing this stack

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Way to go Chef! Nice volume brother.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I enjoyed my agmatine, really look. Forward to seeing this stack
yeah im a huge fan of citmal and agmatine. i have never used them together though. this was my first time. wonderful workout to say the least. may be a placebo effect but who cares!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
yeah im a huge fan of citmal and agmatine. i have never used them together though. this was my first time. wonderful workout to say the least. may be a placebo effect but who cares!
Hahaha placebo

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tough crowd. My own rep telling me its a placebo :lol:
Hahaha! Not at all! Just with any supplement you may feel it's working at first cause you want it to work. I trained today and experienced the same stuff as Friday. Epic pumps and endurance

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
I have found mixing with protein powder the way to go for me with agmatine. I finally see why I had such problems the first time with the creatine. my ass should read the serving size a little better next time. seeing it is 5 grams in each scoop I took 5 of them right off the bat!! stupid moveon my part them tried to take another 5 later thinking it was one g each. so I should be fully loaded with creatine for sure. no problems since then. so sorry for the shytty start BioCor.my bad it is all good now though, resting today worked all day yesterday and went out with thewife for dinner . back at it tomorrow, leg day and abs . going to rry some new ab exercises Jim stoppani posted on his site using cables should be good . got to get them abs out and lose this belly fat!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have found mixing with protein powder the way to go for me with agmatine. I finally see why I had such problems the first time with the creatine. my ass should read the serving size a little better next time. seeing it is 5 grams in each scoop I took 5 of them right off the bat!! stupid moveon my part them tried to take another 5 later thinking it was one g each. so I should be fully loaded with creatine for sure. no problems since then. so sorry for the shytty start BioCor.my bad it is all good now though, resting today worked all day yesterday and went out with thewife for dinner . back at it tomorrow, leg day and abs . going to rry some new ab exercises Jim stoppani posted on his site using cables should be good . got to get them abs out and lose this belly fat!
50gm creatine in 1 day...talk about saturation, lol.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
At that rate he'd be fine with this log in 10days?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
maybe we should have him sign a waiver....
oh, no...you didn't!!!

don't get me started on those damned waivers, lol.:hitwithrock:

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
now that I finally have my s*&t together here is my log for yesterday
Did shoulders and tris yesterday.
Smith presses
10@95,10@115,9@135
Side lateral,seated
10@20,10@25,12@30+4 half reps
Decline raises
Same as above
One arm cable lateral
[email protected],[email protected],[email protected]+half reps

Triceps
Pushdowns
10@75,10@95,12@105
Skullcrushers
10@45,10@5,6@65
Reverse cable extentions
Run the rack to failure
105,95,85,75,+5,55,45,35,25,17 .5,12.5
My arms were full and done.
Can't wait to see what the bio cor does for me lifting this way.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
for today I did legs.
5 sets 15 leg extentions
4 sets leg curls 15 reps ea
leg presses 4 sets super set with calf presses 15/25 reps
squats 15 reps 4 sets
65,warm up, 95,115,135 I can't do heavy squats because of a back injury I received earlier. this is the first squatting I have done in about a year.
kettle bell lunges 2 sets 12 reps each leg 30 lb kettle bells
great workout legs swelled up big time hard to wall down stairs to the basement this evening.
I am hoping the supplements help with recovery because I haven't had anything for that in a while. nothing to report as of now on any effects.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
for today I did legs.
5 sets 15 leg extentions
4 sets leg curls 15 reps ea
leg presses 4 sets super set with calf presses 15/25 reps
squats 15 reps 4 sets
65,warm up, 95,115,135 I can't do heavy squats because of a back injury I received earlier. this is the first squatting I have done in about a year.
kettle bell lunges 2 sets 12 reps each leg 30 lb kettle bells
great workout legs swelled up big time hard to wall down stairs to the basement this evening.
I am hoping the supplements help with recovery because I haven't had anything for that in a while. nothing to report as of now on any effects.
never did kettles before....ctdeuce is a big fan, you ever talk with him?

i am willing to bet that recovery will be increased a ton by this time next week!!!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
never did kettles before....ctdeuce is a big fan, you ever talk with him?

i am willing to bet that recovery will be increased a ton by this time next week!!!
not a fan of them but they work real well for lunges, with my knees I don't have to go so deep with them like I would a dumbbell.

as far as recovery I hope some my legs are kicking my ass right now , I can only imagine what they will be like tomorrow!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
not a fan of them but they work real well for lunges, with my knees I don't have to go so deep with them like I would a dumbbell.

as far as recovery I hope some my legs are kicking my ass right now , I can only imagine what they will be like tomorrow!
divanill always has the effect of improving recovery for me, unfortunately that effect does take some time to fully kick in. but i am guessing by next week you should be seeing some improvement!!!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
had trouble getting in the truck this morning and the stairs at work and there is only 4 of them. my legs are still pumped from that workout. gonna be hitting chest today and maybe back for a little push/pull training. I saw Rich Gaspari on you tube with Flex Lewis doing this and the Y near my home has all the equipment for it so I will probably head down there after work instead of using the one on campus . let you know how it goes. I won't have an opportunity to get to the gym again until Saturday or sunday because I start vacation today and will be home with the kids the whole time.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If the creatine is going through your body that fast, means you are saturated as I have this problem. cut down the dosage and use warm water as it will help pass the stmach.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
I thought that issue was because he took too much at first. Chef you still having GI issues with creatine?
no we are all good now. everything is fine. taking as directed waiting for it to kick in.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
slammed out chest today and ab cable work.
warm up 2set to failure of dips

incline dumbbell press
6 reps ea 30 warm up, 40,45,50,55

incline flyes
8 reps ea 30 warmup-35,40,45,45

cable flyes
10 ea 27.5,32.5,37.5,42.5

flat bench dumbbell press
40,45,50,55 8 reps ea

decline barbell press
115, 135,135 10 ea

abs
single arm oblique pressdown 25 reps aea side
belltower crunch
47.5 for 3sets ea side 20 reps
rope crunches standing
47.5 25 for 2 sets

was gonna try to do a superset sequence with back but I will get them Saturday hopefully . the other y I go to has the good equipment to really hit the back . I will be using it more now that I am off work for two weeks just have to get the time to do it. everything is fine with bio cor supps so far. not really seeing any difference right now but I should start in a few more days at least faster recovery. I am hoping to see some more vascularity from this stack. I am pretty lean right now.
2013-06-10 19.36.15 (640x480) (2).jpg
2013-06-10 19.34.56 (640x480).jpg

Rdcopps

Rdcopps

Awards
Nice workout chef! Looking pretty lean. Kind of curious, but why go to failure on your warm ups with dips?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
had trouble getting in the truck this morning and the stairs at work and there is only 4 of them. my legs are still pumped from that workout. gonna be hitting chest today and maybe back for a little push/pull training. I saw Rich Gaspari on you tube with Flex Lewis doing this and the Y near my home has all the equipment for it so I will probably head down there after work instead of using the one on campus . let you know how it goes. I won't have an opportunity to get to the gym again until Saturday or sunday because I start vacation today and will be home with the kids the whole time.
curious to see how this goes...

congrats on getting all that kid time!!! enjoy it!!!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
Nice workout chef! Looking pretty lean. Kind of curious, but why go to failure on your warm ups with dips?
I just did all I could do which wasn't but about 8-10 . my shoulder/bicep tendon is till abit tender when I get in that setup.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
I just did all I could do which wasn't but about 8-10 . my shoulder/bicep tendon is till abit tender when I get in that setup.
Been gone the last two days. Stroke knocked out all the power so had to relocate to the in Les until this morning. Then had to come and get the house rearranged back into working order. Didn't get to follow up on log. We still need to restock on groceries before I can begin again. I will get the creatine agmatine and diva in today. Citrulline will start back tomorrow when I train again.

Rdcopps

Rdcopps

Awards
You all got hit pretty hard with the storm up in VA. My in-laws live up that and my sister-in-law was in the hospital. They had to move into the hallway the other night to keep everyone away from the windows. Crazy! Everyone ok around where you are?

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
yeah we're fine just a lot of downed trees from all the soaking rains we had lastweek must have made the ground really soft. they were like 70 mph winds but only for about 3-4 minutes but that was enough . nothing happened in our neighborhood but a couple places in the lake community got tore up bad. thanks for asking!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yeah we're fine just a lot of downed trees from all the soaking rains we had lastweek must have made the ground really soft. they were like 70 mph winds but only for about 3-4 minutes but that was enough . nothing happened in our neighborhood but a couple places in the lake community got tore up bad. thanks for asking!
glad to hear you and your family are ok!!!