BioCOR Ag/CM/DivaMax/Cr STACK log by CHEFBO!! (Sponsored)

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rdcopps View Post
    Doing some good work in here Chef! Have a good weekend!
    you too my friend.

2. Registered User

congrats on the anniversary!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    congrats on the anniversary!!!
    thank you sir.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

cranked out chest and bis today . took ag, crea, and citr 45 minutes prior along with second dose of vidamax.
    didn't get that tremendous pump like before but the blood was flowing so good I had to sit down and ctch my breath a few times. didn't get to go as heavy as I had thought though, had trouble with my forearm again I really must have strained it good on that back day. I got most of the workout in had to quit early on a few exercises.

chest

flat flyes
    30 for warm up, 40, 45,50

flat dumbbell press
    same as above

incline dumbbell press
    2 sets only 40, 45 couldn't lift the fifties

decline barbell press
    95, 115,135

cable flyes
    30, 50, 60, 40, 30 , 17.5,12.5

seated bench press machine
    100, 120, 130

bis

preacher curls ez bar
    55 3 sets

standing curls
    3 sets 55

hammer curls
    25, 40, 45

cable concentration curls
    30, 27.5,22.5,17.5

wheel of death ab roller
    2 sets 15

arms were full and pumped , chest not as much but it hurt to stretch my arms out. so the flyes made some impact for sure. over all a great workout around 1:15 which has been one of my longest in a year. I am usually so pressed for time I have to set the circuit up smaller,but I had time today so put in a few more chest movements to bombard it. I am working some portion of the arm every workout day now seeing what will happen, but being cautious on the lookout for injuries. I still know my limits that is the main reason I don't worry about prs and the like , I have no spotters around to help me and I work out alone. I did twenty reps each on the decline so I know I could have been heavier but I am not gonna chance doing it with now one having my back. I feel stronger than I have ever felt , just unracking and getting the weight In place using my left arm is a challenge when the weight is heavy. afterward took in some swimming with the kids. at least my tan is coming along well, really shows the off the veins. another year of this and I should be where I set out to be. looking good so far, and the road goes on.
  5. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    cranked out chest and bis today . took ag, crea, and citr 45 minutes prior along with second dose of vidamax.
    didn't get that tremendous pump like before but the blood was flowing so good I had to sit down and ctch my breath a few times. didn't get to go as heavy as I had thought though, had trouble with my forearm again I really must have strained it good on that back day. I got most of the workout in had to quit early on a few exercises.

chest

flat flyes
    30 for warm up, 40, 45,50

flat dumbbell press
    same as above

incline dumbbell press
    2 sets only 40, 45 couldn't lift the fifties

decline barbell press
    95, 115,135

cable flyes
    30, 50, 60, 40, 30 , 17.5,12.5

seated bench press machine
    100, 120, 130

bis

preacher curls ez bar
    55 3 sets

standing curls
    3 sets 55

hammer curls
    25, 40, 45

cable concentration curls
    30, 27.5,22.5,17.5

wheel of death ab roller
    2 sets 15

arms were full and pumped , chest not as much but it hurt to stretch my arms out. so the flyes made some impact for sure. over all a great workout around 1:15 which has been one of my longest in a year. I am usually so pressed for time I have to set the circuit up smaller,but I had time today so put in a few more chest movements to bombard it. I am working some portion of the arm every workout day now seeing what will happen, but being cautious on the lookout for injuries. I still know my limits that is the main reason I don't worry about prs and the like , I have no spotters around to help me and I work out alone. I did twenty reps each on the decline so I know I could have been heavier but I am not gonna chance doing it with now one having my back. I feel stronger than I have ever felt , just unracking and getting the weight In place using my left arm is a challenge when the weight is heavy. afterward took in some swimming with the kids. at least my tan is coming along well, really shows the off the veins. another year of this and I should be where I set out to be. looking good so far, and the road goes on.
    lot of volume there, chef.

you ever tried cissus? it works wonders on my arthritis!!!
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

lot of volume there, chef.

you ever tried cissus? it works wonders on my arthritis!!!
    i'll check it out . I ran out of g/c but you have to take so much to get it going that by the time it starts working the pain is gone. I guess I need to steady supplement it to ward off these injuries or at least make them better.
  7. Registered User

i'll check it out . I ran out of g/c but you have to take so much to get it going that by the time it starts working the pain is gone. I guess I need to steady supplement it to ward off these injuries or at least make them better.
    cissus doen't seem to work for everyone...but for those of us it does work for, it works really fast compared to other stuff...and it is cheap, lol.

do some research and see what you think.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  184 lbs.

Looking good man! What do you do for concentration cable curls? Sounds like something I might like.
    Formutech Level II log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/248305-taking-next-level.html#post4455230
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  158 lbs.

From one senior lifter to another: iForce Joint Help added to glucosamine.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bheslop View Post
    Looking good man! What do you do for concentration cable curls? Sounds like something I might like.
    I set it at a weight that causes resistance on the lowest position.then work down the rack from there.squeeze at the top for a 2 count.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

allright , got in shoulders at the house tonight . couldn't get to the gym so do what I can downstairs. hit the main stuff, presses, laterals. added in some band face pulls, straight bar pushdowns and finished off with concentration curls for arms.

here is how it went;

dumbbell shoulder press
    warm up-30 2sets
    working-40,45,47.5

standing lateral raises superset with bent over laterals
    30, 25,25,25,27.5

front raises

straight bar pushdowns
    70 for 4 sets

band face pulls resistance of 50lbs
    4 sets 25 reps

concentration curls
    4sets 25 lbs

only counted reps on the band pulls because I could have kept going for good knows how long just really wanted to hit the rear delt with another exercise.
    not a massive amount of pump but they are exhausted. it seems my volume has increased along with endurance. I really can superset a lot more than usually and my sets have gotten bigger. took divamax, creatine and citrulline 45 minutes prior to workout. like I said I can tell something is happening.
    gonna do the diva and agmatine before bed like some guys are doing to see what happens there. still got tenderness in the forearm so I am keeping an eye on it. logs are looking awesome guys , hope I am keeping up.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  158 lbs.

Nice volume Chef. Lookin good brother.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

got up and knocked out a great set of abs , then breakfast and then the honey do list for the day. all done. hope to get in chest or legs today depending on how crowded the gym is.
    breakfast was 4 egg omelet with two ground beef patties , onion and cheddar. crystal light with divamax, agamatine. up around 1 pound which I don't count it usually swings this way and that depending on my calories for the day. not really paying to close attention since I am neither on a bulk or shred just maintenance right now trying to lose some belly fat and tone as far as I can. sleep great last night will try the agmatine/divamax regime again to see if that was it. keep on pushing brothers.
  14. Registered User

so...how is the toning coming, chef? any progress...
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

so...how is the toning coming, chef? any progress...
    kinda hit a plateau. I guess I need to add some cardio to it . my workouts are hard as hell and my heart rate is kept pretty steady until I get winded. I barely rest in between sets or exercises. that belly fat is a monster to kill. gonna look into so 7 keto and alc to see if it helps. I want it off before I start a bulk in august so I can hopefully stay as lean as possible in that area. gonna get help with my diet plan from steve to build the right foundation for muscle. took some pics tonight to compare to two weeks ago I feel tighter and more muscular just don't know if the pics show it. i'll see.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  158 lbs.

Hate those plateaus! Looks like you are getting plenty of help with diet. Keep pushing forward my friend! Cardio helps.
  17. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

agreed. people underestimate the power cardio has in weight training (endurance)
  18. Registered User

kinda hit a plateau. I guess I need to add some cardio to it . my workouts are hard as hell and my heart rate is kept pretty steady until I get winded. I barely rest in between sets or exercises. that belly fat is a monster to kill. gonna look into so 7 keto and alc to see if it helps. I want it off before I start a bulk in august so I can hopefully stay as lean as possible in that area. gonna get help with my diet plan from steve to build the right foundation for muscle. took some pics tonight to compare to two weeks ago I feel tighter and more muscular just don't know if the pics show it. i'll see.
    try jump rope...that **** is killer. there is a reason boxer's train with jump rope!!!
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

legs and arms(continuing session) last night . quick session though . creatine and citrulline before we left .

leg extensions
    warm up -50 for 2sets 15ea
    working sets;
    all to failure
    100, 120, 140, 160,170 pr

leg curl seated
    all to failure
    70, 90, 110,130 another pr

lying leg curl

60, 70,80

leg press superset with calf press

four sets of 15 reps on these

deadlifts
    4 sets 15 reps

calf raises seated
    failure 90, 115,140

dip machine
    failure-110, 130,150,170,180

seated curl

that was all I could get in before having to pick up my son from Tae Kwoon Do. I am hitting arms ever workout in some way plus a full training session on them during the week. I will be taking two days off for rest now plus I go back to work tomorrow for a couple of days then off again for 11. I am really achy today but I have intensified the workouts big time. I am hitting major marks in strength even with my forearm problem. really being able to go heavier than usual. I am taking care with my back and quad since I have had prior injuries that sidelined me in the past right when I was making gains. I don't want to slow this train down but am playing it smart as instructed. feeling great otherwise. Back is alittle tight today from the deads but, pain is a part of it.
    Rest and recover too.
    I am going to be upping my cals by 500 a day hopefully with protein shakes (no carb if I can find some)for right now until I get back to work. I need to start growing in the right places and losing again in the wrong ones. will start on cardio Monday (15-30 minutes) to burn some more cals.

Bio Cor is definitely working even though you don't feel different (at least for me) I just can push my self farther. Good stuff , great price to anyone looking! I am really glad I got chosen for this. thanks again guys.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Chef - I have been adding agm & cit mal to a pwo equals super charged.

Notice any difference with divamax?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------It's all about the Supp-Talk
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Sounds like this stuff is working out for you, keep killing it Chef.
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------It's all about the Supp-Talk
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------
  23. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post

good question!!!
  24. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

im really liking the agmatine + Diva at night.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

these are harder to figure out than anything I have done before (not that I am a veteran ) I just react to things that bother me or work for me. I have had problems with pre workout being over stimulated , stomach issues with something that sort of thing. and then there are some supps that you can really tell they are working. I don't really feel anything from these i.e. energy, super pumps, euphora, but they don't claim to do that either so like I said it is hard to figure out. Now I have a preworkout on hand but Bio Cor doesn't want me taking it along with their supps because of similar ingredients and I will skew the overall review and results, so I have done so. I haven't looked into a preworkout because I really didn't want to spend the time ore money looking for one that doesn't have these ingredients. if you know of one without a super stimulate and Bio Cor agrees let me know and I will try it out. I definitely miss the super pump I used to get from the ones I have used. I always felt like I had accomplished something after a workout with the vascularity and swole feeling. I have only got that a couple of times on this. but like I said they don't claim to do that so I 'm not expecting it anyway.
  26. Member
    Board Sponsor

I could easily have you take another companies pre-workout formula and you probably would get better results overall simply because you are adding "more" of everything. It would look great for us, but it simply isn't accurate in gauging the effectiveness of either. I could easily sell you a bottle of caffeine, tell you to take it pre-workout with everything and you will "feel" something, but that simply is not what I wanted. Bottom line is these products will work, over the long run, and they won't over "stimulate" you. Some people like that, other's do not. There are plenty of products out there that will produce as good if not better results, but they usually come at a greater cost. How much better? 1%? 3%? 5%? We don't know. We simply like to see what people can get out of the staples for probably half the price. If you want all-in-one formula's there are great products by great companies here. Its also fun to experiment with new products. I'm as curious as the next guy!
    BioCor Nutrition - Please check our line by clicking on the product below.
    Agmatine- Cor CLA Caps- Citrulline Malate - Green Tea Caps- Cissus- Creatine Mono - DivaMax
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

I agree. yeah with most pwo's its loaded with caffeine and I can get that from a amp if I want that. don't get my statement wrong I am enjoying these .trying to figure out what is happening is cool for me . I was just explaining to double what my situation was with the mix up at the start. I want to see what happens with these alone . I think you guys got it right at not adding anything with the same or similar ingredients you don't know what you are getting form what. its like taking two prohormones that are identical at the same time!
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  158 lbs.

Would like to invite you to my big AM log.

Kenpo's Slowly Ripped Log
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

rocked out a chest routine today short but sweet got done what I came to do.

decline bench
    warm up -bar for 15 for 2 sets
    10@95
    10@115
    15@135

flat bench on smith machine
    135 @10
    145@10
    155@8

incline dumbbell press
    30 warm up
    40 @10
    45@10
    50@10

cable flyes
    12.5 resistance for 15
    all to failure

dumbbell curls
    20 for 20
    30 for 10
    40 for 6

hammer curls
    40 to failure around 16

I know this isn't that heavy but its not the weight I'm interested in in the results and my chest and arms were trash after this.

nothing tomorrow going to rest my forearm and body . lay around and work on the tan. I'll probably get back again on Sunday ,didn't get to hit it this week except for pull-ups and deadlifts at home. didn't get to take my supps until I got home was in such a rush after work. got them in my drink now chug a lugging!
  30. Registered User

the best pump i ever had in my entire life was when my carrier would be leaving dock for a cruise. when those lines were dropped in the water we had to pull those wet lines up far enough to attach to the wench....took about 10-15 minutes. the constant steady pulling made it feel like hours. my arms felt like rubber afterwards, couldn't even lift them, lol. of course we had 4 man teams doing each line, and of course everyone didn't pull their weight!!! me and a guy i lifted with took on the brunt of it, but damn what a workout!!!

slow and steady, chef!!!
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

got some back done in the basement before dinner tonight. not much weight down there so I did as much volume to cover it.

underhand rows
    85 for 5 sets of 15
    one arm rows same bar
    4 sets 20
    lat pulldowns
    4 sets to failure 120
    close grip pulldown
    4 sets to failure 120
    pullups 1set failure around 10 my forearm gave out.

ez bar curls
    45 -4 sets of 15
    reverse curls
    45-4 sets of 10
    concentration curls
    1 set each arm to failure to finish

crazy pump tonight and vascularity is back at least in the forearms. my bis are so full couldn't see anything big except the large one running across my elbow crease. pretty cool!
    finished with two sets of ab exercises I saw on sixpackshortcuts.com on you tube
    don't have a clue what the names are but if you look it up it is the 30 second workout. you do 3 sets of 30 medicine ball leg lifts, raised leg crunches, and shoulder presses, where you lift your legs over your head until you are on your shoulder blades. pretty intense. mike Chang knows how to get the abs out for sure. don't know what I will be able tomorrow a lot going on with the kids again so we shall see. rest and grow boys!
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  158 lbs.

Watching and learning. Way to go brother.
  33. Member
    Board Sponsor

chef, its been a great log. Sorry I haven't posted more but I am watching. We are busy getting ready for another product launch
    Agmatine- Cor CLA Caps- Citrulline Malate - Green Tea Caps- Cissus- Creatine Mono - DivaMax
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BioCor View Post
    chef, its been a great log. Sorry I haven't posted more but I am watching. We are busy getting ready for another product launch
    that is quite alright. I have a lot waiting on me when I get back my self. got informed my boss is retiring and someone from my office will hopefully take the job. I will assume more responsibility in some way (probably budget manager) which I will have to learn before he leaves, plus we have to start up school again and replace equipment too. hell we got 30 days we can do it!! no stress!!! so I will enjoy my last week of vacation immensely .
  35. Member
    Board Sponsor

Tell them hiring from within is always best for moral!!
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

got in shoulders and back tonight really loaded it down on the upper body. did all I could as fast as I could. took about 50 minutes and I never really got winded during the entire workout. so I had two scoops citrulline this time, divamax and a heaping scoop of creatine just to shake it up some. Never got the jitters or nervousness, felt focused and on point. hada mission and accomplished it. came to kick ass and chew bubble gum and I was all out of BUBBLEGUM!

No really, it was a good one for me, not to heavy but I got what I came for.

Back
    wg lat pull downs
    100 for 20 warm up, 120,140,150 -15,10,9 reps
    superset with close grip seated rows
    120,140,160 for 10 reps each
    super set with pull-ups
    4sets to failure bodyweight
    one arm row machine
    60,80,95 10 reps each arm to failure on the last one got about 14 .i'll increase weight next time.got a good pump in the lats though.
    incline dumbbell rows
    40 for 3 sets of 8

shoulders

smith machine overhead press
    95-10, 115-10, 135-15
    laterals
    20,25,25 10 reps each exact form(tea kettles)
    incline rear delt flyes
    25 for three sets 15 each
    and added 4 sets wrist roller at 10lbs blew my forearms up. really good pump. back and shoulders tight and full. great focus tonight , really had the workout in my sights. most focused one I have had in a long time really in the zone. I also did three sets leg raises on the tower of power. I have noticed since being home I have added a couple of lbs in the wrong place ...my belly. that's what I get hanging out with the kids. even though I have been training regular the meals I have had time to prepare for are getting bigger and more complex. I have been experimenting with dishes we will be serving on our menus in the fall semester, the family has had a treat. it is usually chicken nuggets , popcorn shrimp on the busy nights and maybe a homemade meal or two. I figure even though I cook light the amount I prepare is like going to grandmas on sunday. I have enjoed my time with the kids but I need to get back to my routine of drinking more water than I am now. ok so long story long I need to add some cardio this week for sure. bioCor in rocking me right now good stuff guys .
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  158 lbs.

Looks like workout volume is great! Nice job. Am i reading into this post that diet is not good or can be improved? I find it is hard to keep on track when cooking for kids or being around them. They are food machines! Lol. Are you using any program to track macros on your smartphone? This helps to see when you are veering off course.
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Looks like workout volume is great! Nice job. Am i reading into this post that diet is not good or can be improved? I find it is hard to keep on track when cooking for kids or being around them. They are food machines! Lol. Are you using any program to track macros on your smartphone? This helps to see when you are veering off course.
    At work I have been using nutrition pal but since I have been off no I haven't. I haven't really changed anything except probably more white potatoes in my diet. I had been on px black. Before so that has something to do with it I am sure.
  39. Registered User

lol...i have heard heard that 6-9 gms cit mal is great for sex, going to have to give that a try!!!
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

don't know about that too dame tired to try!lol!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-04-2011, 08:46 AM
  2. Scivation LipidFX log by rusty319
    By rusty319 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 08-16-2006, 01:40 PM
  3. USP Cutting Stack Log by Brent
    By Brent in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-02-2006, 01:07 PM