BioCOR Ag/CM/DivaMax/Cr STACK log by CHEFBO!! (Sponsored)

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by BioCor View Post
    I thought that issue was because he took too much at first. Chef you still having GI issues with creatine?
    no we are all good now. everything is fine. taking as directed waiting for it to kick in.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.1%

slammed out chest today and ab cable work.
    warm up 2set to failure of dips

incline dumbbell press
    6 reps ea 30 warm up, 40,45,50,55

incline flyes
    8 reps ea 30 warmup-35,40,45,45

cable flyes
    10 ea 27.5,32.5,37.5,42.5

flat bench dumbbell press
    40,45,50,55 8 reps ea

decline barbell press
    115, 135,135 10 ea

abs
    single arm oblique pressdown 25 reps aea side
    belltower crunch
    47.5 for 3sets ea side 20 reps
    rope crunches standing
    47.5 25 for 2 sets

was gonna try to do a superset sequence with back but I will get them Saturday hopefully . the other y I go to has the good equipment to really hit the back . I will be using it more now that I am off work for two weeks just have to get the time to do it. everything is fine with bio cor supps so far. not really seeing any difference right now but I should start in a few more days at least faster recovery. I am hoping to see some more vascularity from this stack. I am pretty lean right now.Name:  2013-06-10 19.36.15 (640x480) (2).jpg
Views: 56
Size:  133.2 KBName:  2013-06-10 19.34.56 (640x480).jpg
Views: 58
Size:  133.6 KB
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

awesome man!
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.79%

Nice workout chef! Looking pretty lean. Kind of curious, but why go to failure on your warm ups with dips?
    BioCor's Stack, Put to the Test
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231626-biocors-stack-put.html
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.56%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    had trouble getting in the truck this morning and the stairs at work and there is only 4 of them. my legs are still pumped from that workout. gonna be hitting chest today and maybe back for a little push/pull training. I saw Rich Gaspari on you tube with Flex Lewis doing this and the Y near my home has all the equipment for it so I will probably head down there after work instead of using the one on campus . let you know how it goes. I won't have an opportunity to get to the gym again until Saturday or sunday because I start vacation today and will be home with the kids the whole time.
    curious to see how this goes...

congrats on getting all that kid time!!! enjoy it!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.1%

Quote Originally Posted by Rdcopps View Post
    Nice workout chef! Looking pretty lean. Kind of curious, but why go to failure on your warm ups with dips?
    I just did all I could do which wasn't but about 8-10 . my shoulder/bicep tendon is till abit tender when I get in that setup.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.1%

I just did all I could do which wasn't but about 8-10 . my shoulder/bicep tendon is till abit tender when I get in that setup.
    Been gone the last two days. Stroke knocked out all the power so had to relocate to the in Les until this morning. Then had to come and get the house rearranged back into working order. Didn't get to follow up on log. We still need to restock on groceries before I can begin again. I will get the creatine agmatine and diva in today. Citrulline will start back tomorrow when I train again.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.79%

You all got hit pretty hard with the storm up in VA. My in-laws live up that and my sister-in-law was in the hospital. They had to move into the hallway the other night to keep everyone away from the windows. Crazy! Everyone ok around where you are?
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.1%

yeah we're fine just a lot of downed trees from all the soaking rains we had lastweek must have made the ground really soft. they were like 70 mph winds but only for about 3-4 minutes but that was enough . nothing happened in our neighborhood but a couple places in the lake community got tore up bad. thanks for asking!
  10. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.56%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

yeah we're fine just a lot of downed trees from all the soaking rains we had lastweek must have made the ground really soft. they were like 70 mph winds but only for about 3-4 minutes but that was enough . nothing happened in our neighborhood but a couple places in the lake community got tore up bad. thanks for asking!
    glad to hear you and your family are ok!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.1%

Happy father's day to all the dads out there. Have a cheat meal today or do like me and go bust out a hellacious back and arm workout! Gonna do that come back watck the us open with a cold one and some grilled chicken. Anyway do what you want its your day!
  12. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.57%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Back at you chefbo! Thanks!
    BioCor Nutrition - Please check our line by clicking on the product below.
    Agmatine- Cor CLA Caps- Citrulline Malate - Green Tea Caps- Cissus- Creatine Mono - DivaMax
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.79%

Same to you Chef! i'm itching to go into the gym today, but start my new program early tomorrow morning. Going to spend today with the family, enjoying the nice weather. Glad to hear everything was fine with you after the storm.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231626-biocors-stack-put.html
  14. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.56%

Happy father's day to all the dads out there. Have a cheat meal today or do like me and go bust out a hellacious back and arm workout! Gonna do that come back watck the us open with a cold one and some grilled chicken. Anyway do what you want its your day!
    rented a smoker...found a farmer to sell me a whole pig and doing a huge family and friends backyard bbq.

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.1%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    rented a smoker...found a farmer to sell me a whole pig and doing a huge family and friends backyard bbq.

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!
    low and slow baby that is the way it is done! way to go!
  16. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.56%

low and slow baby that is the way it is done! way to go!
    YOU GOT IT CHEF!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.1%

alright busted out this intense back workout. so hardmy damn forearm gave out couldn't even get the arms except for 2 sets of concentration curls.
    didn't count weight just reps all to failure today
    pullups body weight plus 45
    16,14, 12, 6
    closegrip rows
    wide grip pulldowns
    18,15,12, 6
    closegrip pulldowns
    bentover rows
    widegrip cable row
    couldn't do deadlifts grip was just to lose

concentration curls
    15,10, 6 each arm
    forearm gave we some pain so I quit just couldn't grip anything my arms were so full of blood. I think I did more weight today than I ever had but I really didn't pay any attention just to how far I could push myself. really liked being so jittery without any stims just the workout and the blood doing the work. loaded with agmatine, creatine, divamax and citrulline before workout. had two protein bars and a kickstart drink afterward to infuse the insulin and protein into my muscles at least that what I have been told to do from research. anyway whatever it was awesome to feel that pumped without any n.o.
    I really am waiting to see what this will do to my workouts if it already has. could be i'll start paying closer attention from here on out , felt alto different today almost a different mindset and I felt like **** this morning from swimming and throwing the kids at the pool yesterday. hope everyone had a good fathers day , fathers or not it don't matter we al deserve a day to just be guys!
  18. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.56%

alright busted out this intense back workout. so hardmy damn forearm gave out couldn't even get the arms except for 2 sets of concentration curls.
    didn't count weight just reps all to failure today
    pullups body weight plus 45
    16,14, 12, 6
    closegrip rows
    wide grip pulldowns
    18,15,12, 6
    closegrip pulldowns
    bentover rows
    widegrip cable row
    couldn't do deadlifts grip was just to lose

concentration curls
    15,10, 6 each arm
    forearm gave we some pain so I quit just couldn't grip anything my arms were so full of blood. I think I did more weight today than I ever had but I really didn't pay any attention just to how far I could push myself. really liked being so jittery without any stims just the workout and the blood doing the work. loaded with agmatine, creatine, divamax and citrulline before workout. had two protein bars and a kickstart drink afterward to infuse the insulin and protein into my muscles at least that what I have been told to do from research. anyway whatever it was awesome to feel that pumped without any n.o.
    I really am waiting to see what this will do to my workouts if it already has. could be i'll start paying closer attention from here on out , felt alto different today almost a different mindset and I felt like **** this morning from swimming and throwing the kids at the pool yesterday. hope everyone had a good fathers day , fathers or not it don't matter we al deserve a day to just be guys!
    that is one hellava update, chef...thank you!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.1%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Kickin' butt in here Chef. Nice work bro! Happy Father's Day!
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.1%

just doing what I can right now. been on this shred for two months , really can't wait to start a brand new bulk up in august. I am gonna do my best to pack on the mass come December. I want to hit 200 lbs and be huge. I will need some help on this for sure.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.1%

Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Kickin' butt in here Chef. Nice work bro! Happy Father's Day!
    Right back attxha brother
  22. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.85%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

catching up from vacation sub
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.1%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    catching up from vacation sub
    good to have ya on board.
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.1%

Still really sore from the back torture I laid on myself Sunday. So I took Monday off for recoop. I will go after legs this evening and hopefully be able to walk out. This is a strenuous training setup but if I want thou shock my muscles into growth this is has to be done.definitely no gain if no pain scenario going on here. I am being cautious about pudhing my body too far and getting injured like in the past. Nothing really starts aching until the next morning so I didn't feel like I had actually hit the target muscle but you do for sure. I'll log workout after its done.had my creatine and. Agmatine and second dose of diva already. Looking good so far.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.79%

Still really sore from the back torture I laid on myself Sunday. So I took Monday off for recoop. I will go after legs this evening and hopefully be able to walk out. This is a strenuous training setup but if I want thou shock my muscles into growth this is has to be done.definitely no gain if no pain scenario going on here. I am being cautious about pudhing my body too far and getting injured like in the past. Nothing really starts aching until the next morning so I didn't feel like I had actually hit the target muscle but you do for sure. I'll log workout after its done.had my creatine and. Agmatine and second dose of diva already. Looking good so far.
    Make sure your body recovers before hitting the gym again. Most people limit their growth because they don't allow for proper recovery.
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.1%

Quote Originally Posted by Rdcopps View Post

Make sure your body recovers before hitting the gym again. Most people limit their growth because they don't allow for proper recovery.
    Yeah itried shouldest in my basement yesterday couldn't even raise the dumbbells.
  27. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.56%

Yeah itried shouldest in my basement yesterday couldn't even raise the dumbbells.
    sounds like a wise decision to take a off day yesterday.

you are really putting the biocor lineup to the test, chef!!! good luck on legs this evening!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.1%

well didn't go do legs tonight decided the wise thing to do is give the old bod another nights rest to be fully charged when I take on legs. no since in hurting myself being sore as hell trying to push some weight. so I opted on safety and stayed in . rained all day today and the kids in me just jelled. cleaned a little , baked some brownies. quality time for sure. I did manage to try out the shoulders again with some dumbbell presses got three sets out 20 reps for 2 and 14 for the third 45, 50. 52.5 not bad felt good and my chest swelled like never before , something is kicking in.
    would that be the agmatine? not sure without a n.o. in the mix. used to that kind of pump with those but I have never had my chest (upper) swell like this. it was awesome!been looking to get that busting out and I did a side chest in the mirror and I was like damn! now it may be little to some folks but this 51 year old it was cool as ****! like feeling that flesh shrink up , shirt get tight kinda feeling! Anyway, Bio Cor is definitely igniting and I can't wait to get the blast when I really get a good one in. Hopefully tomorrow. have a good one guys!
  29. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

well didn't go do legs tonight decided the wise thing to do is give the old bod another nights rest to be fully charged when I take on legs. no since in hurting myself being sore as hell trying to push some weight. so I opted on safety and stayed in . rained all day today and the kids in me just jelled. cleaned a little , baked some brownies. quality time for sure. I did manage to try out the shoulders again with some dumbbell presses got three sets out 20 reps for 2 and 14 for the third 45, 50. 52.5 not bad felt good and my chest swelled like never before , something is kicking in.
    would that be the agmatine? not sure without a n.o. in the mix. used to that kind of pump with those but I have never had my chest (upper) swell like this. it was awesome!been looking to get that busting out and I did a side chest in the mirror and I was like damn! now it may be little to some folks but this 51 year old it was cool as ****! like feeling that flesh shrink up , shirt get tight kinda feeling! Anyway, Bio Cor is definitely igniting and I can't wait to get the blast when I really get a good one in. Hopefully tomorrow. have a good one guys!
    im assuming you mixed the citmal in with the brownies, right?
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.1%

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

im assuming you mixed the citmal in with the brownies, right?
    Oh yea absolutely! Gotta get the kids swole too!
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.26%

Oh yea absolutely! Gotta get the kids swole too!
    Haha cit mal brownies sounds like the perfect breakfast
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.82%

Are you mixing this with water, juice or what exactly?
  33. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.56%

i think you did the right thing giving yourself another day before legs...
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.1%

yeah it worked I tore them up I will be aching tomorrow for sure . thank God I only have to take 5 kids to the pool and lay in the sun all day tomorrow! yeah buddy, light weight baby!
    did an arm session this afternoon right after lunch and went out this evening and hammered some legs out.
    something is happening now. Man I knocked out some reps tonight , blood gates opened up and saturated my legs after the first set. when I stepped or woobled off the leg extension they were already thick as hell. non stop to the seated leg curls and ran the rack burn out . lost count of how many reps from 150-20. headed right to calf raises right into squats. even got in three more sets on bis while resting. now when I was done I was done. I couldn't have lifted one more thing and I did want to . but I was so swollen I could barely bend over. the pump you get from whatever combo these supps from Bio Cor are jelling well within me. my legs are still full 4 hours after finishing and I sh7t you not. here is the workout both afternoon and evening;

arms

hammer curls 40 lbs 4 sets to failure reps weren't counted on any sets just did them till all I had was half reps.
    tricep pushdown 75 lbs 3 sets straightbar
    concentration curl-40 lbs 2 sets, 30 lbs 1set
    hex press 50 lb dumbells 3 sets

evening legs and arm session
    warm up 35 reps @60 lbs leg extension
    run the rack 150-30

leg curls , seated run the rack , 150-20

seated calf raises 3 sets 90, 115, 115

squat-135 3 sets full extension, didn't want to go heavy with no spotter and a bad back.

50 lb ez curl preachers 3 sets

dumbbell spider curls-25, 25, 40,40

done and done. hellacious pump , commanding them to grow ! still hanging at 170-171 range, appetite is up, but controllable. eating good to be kept in all day because of the weather but got some wheat germ granola pancakes coming in the morning with fresh watermelon and sugar free syrup for me and the kids.
    broccoli loaded baked potato for the wife and I for dinner tomorrow while the kids have granny baked spaghetti man o man! this stuff really charged me up to train today really did. you boys got it going on inmy book so far. no stomach problems , maybe a little more gassy (ask the kids) , but besides that no issues whatsoever. keep it up! may get in chest tomorrow evening if I have time.but will probably need another day off for the wheels ( they aren't really wheels yet, I rate wheels on a Snag basis!lol! whats up steve!
  35. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.56%

hey, how about a little enthusiasm....

lol!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

36. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.56%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

hey, how about a little enthusiasm....

lol!!!
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.1%

gonna do some m100's with the kids after dinner. this is an exercise set up I saw on you tube from the six pack factory.
    10 burpees
    10 mountain climbers
    10 double squats
    repeat untilyou hit 100 reps. that's it. I know I will be sucking wind but I have to get some fat burning in to target this lower ab area. legs are hurting but not as bad as I thought. forearm is still tender. I hope I can get in chest tomorrow evening or tomorrow morning , then shoulders Saturday. I have been hitting arms everyday in some way,, preachers, spiders, reverse , hammers, close grip wide grip, alternate dumbbell what ever just commanding them to grow. I know my forearm soreness is from the back workout I did. so ice elevate and medicate tonight. logs are looking great from my view. good luck everyone.
  38. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.56%

really hitting it hard, chef...props on the dedication/commitment!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

39. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.79%

Doing some good work in here Chef! Have a good weekend!
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.1%

really hitting it hard, chef...props on the dedication/commitment!!!
    thanks only problem is we tried 4 of them and my legs locked up so bad I had to stop.maybe tomorrow. gonna celebrate my 16th anniversary tonight cooking some steaks out baked potato and salad and a cold one. tomorrow is the other day!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-04-2011, 10:46 AM
  2. Scivation LipidFX log by rusty319
    By rusty319 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 08-16-2006, 03:40 PM
  3. USP Cutting Stack Log by Brent
    By Brent in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-02-2006, 03:07 PM
  4. Toad's NHA Stack Log/Results/Review