BioCOR Ag/CM/DivaMax/Cr STACK log by CHEFBO!! (Sponsored)

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    maybe we should have him sign a waiver....
    oh, no...you didn't!!!


    don't get me started on those damned waivers, lol.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID


  2. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    oh, no...you didn't!!!


    don't get me started on those damned waivers, lol.
    hey, I resemble that remark!
    •   
       


  3. now that I finally have my s*&t together here is my log for yesterday
    Did shoulders and tris yesterday.
    Smith presses
    [email protected],[email protected],[email protected]
    Side lateral,seated
    [email protected],[email protected],[email protected]+4 half reps
    Decline raises
    Same as above
    One arm cable lateral
    [email protected],[email protected],[email protected]+half reps

    Triceps
    Pushdowns
    [email protected],[email protected],[email protected]
    Skullcrushers
    [email protected],[email protected],[email protected]
    Reverse cable extentions
    Run the rack to failure
    105,95,85,75,+5,55,45,35,25,17 .5,12.5
    My arms were full and done.
    Can't wait to see what the bio cor does for me lifting this way.

  4. for today I did legs.
    5 sets 15 leg extentions
    90,105,115,125,135
    4 sets leg curls 15 reps ea
    45,70,80,90
    leg presses 4 sets super set with calf presses 15/25 reps
    298,343,388,433
    squats 15 reps 4 sets
    65,warm up, 95,115,135 I can't do heavy squats because of a back injury I received earlier. this is the first squatting I have done in about a year.
    kettle bell lunges 2 sets 12 reps each leg 30 lb kettle bells
    great workout legs swelled up big time hard to wall down stairs to the basement this evening.
    I am hoping the supplements help with recovery because I haven't had anything for that in a while. nothing to report as of now on any effects.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    for today I did legs.
    5 sets 15 leg extentions
    90,105,115,125,135
    4 sets leg curls 15 reps ea
    45,70,80,90
    leg presses 4 sets super set with calf presses 15/25 reps
    298,343,388,433
    squats 15 reps 4 sets
    65,warm up, 95,115,135 I can't do heavy squats because of a back injury I received earlier. this is the first squatting I have done in about a year.
    kettle bell lunges 2 sets 12 reps each leg 30 lb kettle bells
    great workout legs swelled up big time hard to wall down stairs to the basement this evening.
    I am hoping the supplements help with recovery because I haven't had anything for that in a while. nothing to report as of now on any effects.
    never did kettles before....ctdeuce is a big fan, you ever talk with him?


    i am willing to bet that recovery will be increased a ton by this time next week!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    never did kettles before....ctdeuce is a big fan, you ever talk with him?


    i am willing to bet that recovery will be increased a ton by this time next week!!!
    not a fan of them but they work real well for lunges, with my knees I don't have to go so deep with them like I would a dumbbell.

    as far as recovery I hope some my legs are kicking my ass right now , I can only imagine what they will be like tomorrow!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    not a fan of them but they work real well for lunges, with my knees I don't have to go so deep with them like I would a dumbbell.

    as far as recovery I hope some my legs are kicking my ass right now , I can only imagine what they will be like tomorrow!
    divanill always has the effect of improving recovery for me, unfortunately that effect does take some time to fully kick in. but i am guessing by next week you should be seeing some improvement!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  8. had trouble getting in the truck this morning and the stairs at work and there is only 4 of them. my legs are still pumped from that workout. gonna be hitting chest today and maybe back for a little push/pull training. I saw Rich Gaspari on you tube with Flex Lewis doing this and the Y near my home has all the equipment for it so I will probably head down there after work instead of using the one on campus . let you know how it goes. I won't have an opportunity to get to the gym again until Saturday or sunday because I start vacation today and will be home with the kids the whole time.

  9. If the creatine is going through your body that fast, means you are saturated as I have this problem. cut down the dosage and use warm water as it will help pass the stmach.
    www.mindandmuscle.com - home of Liquid Labs, Mind & Muscle, IForce, ALRI & Hi-Tech

  10. I thought that issue was because he took too much at first. Chef you still having GI issues with creatine?
    BioCor Nutrition - Please check our line by clicking on the product below.
    Agmatine- Cor CLA Caps- Citrulline Malate - Green Tea Caps- Cissus- Creatine Mono - DivaMax

  11. Quote Originally Posted by BioCor View Post
    I thought that issue was because he took too much at first. Chef you still having GI issues with creatine?
    no we are all good now. everything is fine. taking as directed waiting for it to kick in.

  12. slammed out chest today and ab cable work.
    warm up 2set to failure of dips

    incline dumbbell press
    6 reps ea 30 warm up, 40,45,50,55

    incline flyes
    8 reps ea 30 warmup-35,40,45,45

    cable flyes
    10 ea 27.5,32.5,37.5,42.5

    flat bench dumbbell press
    40,45,50,55 8 reps ea

    decline barbell press
    115, 135,135 10 ea

    abs
    single arm oblique pressdown 25 reps aea side
    42.5,42.5,42.5
    belltower crunch
    47.5 for 3sets ea side 20 reps
    rope crunches standing
    47.5 25 for 2 sets

    was gonna try to do a superset sequence with back but I will get them Saturday hopefully . the other y I go to has the good equipment to really hit the back . I will be using it more now that I am off work for two weeks just have to get the time to do it. everything is fine with bio cor supps so far. not really seeing any difference right now but I should start in a few more days at least faster recovery. I am hoping to see some more vascularity from this stack. I am pretty lean right now.Name:  2013-06-10 19.36.15 (640x480) (2).jpg
Views: 62
Size:  133.2 KBName:  2013-06-10 19.34.56 (640x480).jpg
Views: 66
Size:  133.6 KB

  13. awesome man!

  14. Nice workout chef! Looking pretty lean. Kind of curious, but why go to failure on your warm ups with dips?
    BioCor's Stack, Put to the Test
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231626-biocors-stack-put.html

  15. Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    had trouble getting in the truck this morning and the stairs at work and there is only 4 of them. my legs are still pumped from that workout. gonna be hitting chest today and maybe back for a little push/pull training. I saw Rich Gaspari on you tube with Flex Lewis doing this and the Y near my home has all the equipment for it so I will probably head down there after work instead of using the one on campus . let you know how it goes. I won't have an opportunity to get to the gym again until Saturday or sunday because I start vacation today and will be home with the kids the whole time.
    curious to see how this goes...


    congrats on getting all that kid time!!! enjoy it!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Rdcopps View Post
    Nice workout chef! Looking pretty lean. Kind of curious, but why go to failure on your warm ups with dips?
    I just did all I could do which wasn't but about 8-10 . my shoulder/bicep tendon is till abit tender when I get in that setup.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    I just did all I could do which wasn't but about 8-10 . my shoulder/bicep tendon is till abit tender when I get in that setup.
    Been gone the last two days. Stroke knocked out all the power so had to relocate to the in Les until this morning. Then had to come and get the house rearranged back into working order. Didn't get to follow up on log. We still need to restock on groceries before I can begin again. I will get the creatine agmatine and diva in today. Citrulline will start back tomorrow when I train again.

  18. You all got hit pretty hard with the storm up in VA. My in-laws live up that and my sister-in-law was in the hospital. They had to move into the hallway the other night to keep everyone away from the windows. Crazy! Everyone ok around where you are?

  19. yeah we're fine just a lot of downed trees from all the soaking rains we had lastweek must have made the ground really soft. they were like 70 mph winds but only for about 3-4 minutes but that was enough . nothing happened in our neighborhood but a couple places in the lake community got tore up bad. thanks for asking!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    yeah we're fine just a lot of downed trees from all the soaking rains we had lastweek must have made the ground really soft. they were like 70 mph winds but only for about 3-4 minutes but that was enough . nothing happened in our neighborhood but a couple places in the lake community got tore up bad. thanks for asking!
    glad to hear you and your family are ok!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  21. Happy father's day to all the dads out there. Have a cheat meal today or do like me and go bust out a hellacious back and arm workout! Gonna do that come back watck the us open with a cold one and some grilled chicken. Anyway do what you want its your day!

  22. Back at you chefbo! Thanks!
    BioCor Nutrition - Please check our line by clicking on the product below.
    Agmatine- Cor CLA Caps- Citrulline Malate - Green Tea Caps- Cissus- Creatine Mono - DivaMax

  23. Same to you Chef! i'm itching to go into the gym today, but start my new program early tomorrow morning. Going to spend today with the family, enjoying the nice weather. Glad to hear everything was fine with you after the storm.
    BioCor's Stack, Put to the Test
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231626-biocors-stack-put.html

  24. Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    Happy father's day to all the dads out there. Have a cheat meal today or do like me and go bust out a hellacious back and arm workout! Gonna do that come back watck the us open with a cold one and some grilled chicken. Anyway do what you want its your day!
    rented a smoker...found a farmer to sell me a whole pig and doing a huge family and friends backyard bbq.


    HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  25. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    rented a smoker...found a farmer to sell me a whole pig and doing a huge family and friends backyard bbq.


    HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!
    low and slow baby that is the way it is done! way to go!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    low and slow baby that is the way it is done! way to go!
    YOU GOT IT CHEF!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  27. alright busted out this intense back workout. so hardmy damn forearm gave out couldn't even get the arms except for 2 sets of concentration curls.
    didn't count weight just reps all to failure today
    pullups body weight plus 45
    16,14, 12, 6
    closegrip rows
    16,15,12,8
    wide grip pulldowns
    18,15,12, 6
    closegrip pulldowns
    16,12,10,6,4
    bentover rows
    12,10,6
    widegrip cable row
    18,16,12,10
    couldn't do deadlifts grip was just to lose

    concentration curls
    15,10, 6 each arm
    forearm gave we some pain so I quit just couldn't grip anything my arms were so full of blood. I think I did more weight today than I ever had but I really didn't pay any attention just to how far I could push myself. really liked being so jittery without any stims just the workout and the blood doing the work. loaded with agmatine, creatine, divamax and citrulline before workout. had two protein bars and a kickstart drink afterward to infuse the insulin and protein into my muscles at least that what I have been told to do from research. anyway whatever it was awesome to feel that pumped without any n.o.
    I really am waiting to see what this will do to my workouts if it already has. could be i'll start paying closer attention from here on out , felt alto different today almost a different mindset and I felt like **** this morning from swimming and throwing the kids at the pool yesterday. hope everyone had a good fathers day , fathers or not it don't matter we al deserve a day to just be guys!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    alright busted out this intense back workout. so hardmy damn forearm gave out couldn't even get the arms except for 2 sets of concentration curls.
    didn't count weight just reps all to failure today
    pullups body weight plus 45
    16,14, 12, 6
    closegrip rows
    16,15,12,8
    wide grip pulldowns
    18,15,12, 6
    closegrip pulldowns
    16,12,10,6,4
    bentover rows
    12,10,6
    widegrip cable row
    18,16,12,10
    couldn't do deadlifts grip was just to lose

    concentration curls
    15,10, 6 each arm
    forearm gave we some pain so I quit just couldn't grip anything my arms were so full of blood. I think I did more weight today than I ever had but I really didn't pay any attention just to how far I could push myself. really liked being so jittery without any stims just the workout and the blood doing the work. loaded with agmatine, creatine, divamax and citrulline before workout. had two protein bars and a kickstart drink afterward to infuse the insulin and protein into my muscles at least that what I have been told to do from research. anyway whatever it was awesome to feel that pumped without any n.o.
    I really am waiting to see what this will do to my workouts if it already has. could be i'll start paying closer attention from here on out , felt alto different today almost a different mindset and I felt like **** this morning from swimming and throwing the kids at the pool yesterday. hope everyone had a good fathers day , fathers or not it don't matter we al deserve a day to just be guys!
    that is one hellava update, chef...thank you!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  29. Kickin' butt in here Chef. Nice work bro! Happy Father's Day!

  30. just doing what I can right now. been on this shred for two months , really can't wait to start a brand new bulk up in august. I am gonna do my best to pack on the mass come December. I want to hit 200 lbs and be huge. I will need some help on this for sure.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-04-2011, 09:46 AM
  2. Scivation LipidFX log by rusty319
    By rusty319 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 08-16-2006, 02:40 PM
  3. USP Cutting Stack Log by Brent
    By Brent in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-02-2006, 02:07 PM
  4. Toad's NHA Stack Log/Results/Review
    By TheUnlikelyToad in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-30-2005, 05:40 PM
Log in
Log in