Dual Log, Anabolic Algorithm Stack (sponsored by MAN)

Page 5 of 35 First ... 3456710 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,929
    Rep Power
    2870705
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    2.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Nice.

    I have 2/5 sets of ironing left, adding two servings of Flax-seed to my daily cottage cheese, and setting up my 0330 get-up so I don't wake the wv that early.
    Still on half days this week, so formation is at 0800. Gonna get in the gym at about 0630 to make sure I have time to get these 7 exercises in. I gotta sleep tonight bro, was up till like 0100 and woke up again at 0300 an stayed up till 0600 and then slept until 1000.
    Probably because I took a PWO at 1930 last night. I should never take stims after 1400, because i like going to sleep at 2000 when the girls do.

  2. Elite Member
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    9,129
    Rep Power
    3842294
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    83.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    I understand. It's tough getting good sleep being a daddio!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com



    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.
  3. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,929
    Rep Power
    2870705
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    2.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    I understand. It's tough getting good sleep being a daddio!
    Nobody tells you that sh!t when you are younger. Or maybe we just don't listen.
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    pete8407's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    6,764
    Rep Power
    3117147
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    10.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    I understand. It's tough getting good sleep being a daddio!
    I never knew what good sleep was until my twin boys were born last June. When they go to bed I go to bed, figured that out real quick.
  5. Elite Member
    pete8407's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    6,764
    Rep Power
    3117147
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    10.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Late nights with kids, up early to train, thank god MAN invented Game Day!
  6. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,929
    Rep Power
    2870705
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    2.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Late nights with kids, up early to train, thank god MAN invented Game Day!
    Yep! I am cracking that bad boy tomorrow. Unless @RegisterJr wants to wait.
    You going to start Gameday this week ?
  7. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    44
    Posts
    11,558
    Rep Power
    4753258
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    20.74%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    No worries, BROwnie.

    Did you do anything today? I hit up Church and Chicken Parmesan at Olive Garden, leftover Chick-Parm and tilapia for dinner. Maybe a half-cup of PB Cap'n Crunch too. PR-XT at 0800, 1300, and right meow (1603).
    Mmmmm Olive Garden. They all closed in a Canada a few years ago...
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  8. Elite Member
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    9,129
    Rep Power
    3842294
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    83.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Yep! I am cracking that bad boy tomorrow. Unless @RegisterJr wants to wait.
    You going to start Gameday this week ?
    Not until I finish SpeedX3 by Formutech. It's awesome stuff too (sorry MAN), but thanks to @drewsicle3210 I have a tub of Gameday waiting.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com



    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.
  9. Elite Member
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    9,129
    Rep Power
    3842294
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    83.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Mmmmm Olive Garden. They all closed in a Canada a few years ago...
    It's so-so. My wife can cook better when she cooks. We're trying to use up gift cards we've accumulated over the years. We prefer to cook.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com



    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.
  10. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,929
    Rep Power
    2870705
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    2.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Not until I finish SpeedX3 by Formutech. It's awesome stuff too (sorry MAN), but thanks to @drewsicle3210 I have a tub of Gameday waiting.
    Ok. No biggie. We have plenty of time on this log.. But, i may start Gameday and just order another tub. 2 tubs would be enough for the whole run
  11. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,929
    Rep Power
    2870705
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    2.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Yeah man. Gonna do a little chest, because chest is on Thursday and I need to get something done!!
    150 pushups and max rep DB bench x 5 sets, db flys x 5 sets. And... Thats it
    Nevermind that whole workout. I did 100 pushups.
    I can wait on the chest workout.
  12. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,929
    Rep Power
    2870705
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    2.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Today I dosed PR-XT at 1030, 1400, and 1800.
    I have noticed a spike in libido today.It could be a number of factors, like my wife is smokin hot, but I definitely had a saluting member of my forces today.
  13. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,929
    Rep Power
    2870705
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    2.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Mmmmm Olive Garden. They all closed in a Canada a few years ago...
    That is strange. I have never been to Canada. It's funny, I never truly think of that as a different country, but I know things are really different up there.
  14. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    44
    Posts
    11,558
    Rep Power
    4753258
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    20.74%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    It's so-so. My wife can cook better when she cooks. We're trying to use up gift cards we've accumulated over the years. We prefer to cook.
    Oh same here bro. Prefer to cook for sure. But always nice to go out for a treat, especially for a nice thick steak..
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  15. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    44
    Posts
    11,558
    Rep Power
    4753258
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    20.74%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Nevermind that whole workout. I did 100 pushups.
    I can wait on the chest workout.
    Drew, if you want more chest stimulation you could add some chest pump style exercises to your shoulder day. I have found it works out well, and have noticed changes from the added day.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  16. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    44
    Posts
    11,558
    Rep Power
    4753258
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    20.74%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    That is strange. I have never been to Canada. It's funny, I never truly think of that as a different country, but I know things are really different up there.
    I know what you mean, as I feel the same way about Canada/USA. Things are much the same here as there, we really just don't have the variety you guys have. But allot of it is likely due to the fact that our big ass country only has a population of 27 million. Pardon my ignorance, but isnt the USA about 300 million?
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  17. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,929
    Rep Power
    2870705
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    2.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    I know what you mean, as I feel the same way about Canada/USA. Things are much the same here as there, we really just don't have the variety you guys have. But allot of it is likely due to the fact that our big ass country only has a population of 27 million. Pardon my ignorance, but isnt the USA about 300 million?
    I should know that answer, but let me ask google real quick.... 313.9 million in 2012.
    Big difference. Maybe I will move to Canada. I like space and very few people. And i can't stand large crowds of people.
  18. Elite Member
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    9,129
    Rep Power
    3842294
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    83.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Oh same here bro. Prefer to cook for sure. But always nice to go out for a treat, especially for a nice thick steak..
    Word. I love the prepared treats, and it's apparent that my excitement for prepared food is seen by the servers.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com



    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.
  19. Elite Member
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    9,129
    Rep Power
    3842294
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    83.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    I know what you mean, as I feel the same way about Canada/USA. Things are much the same here as there, we really just don't have the variety you guys have. But allot of it is likely due to the fact that our big ass country only has a population of 27 million. Pardon my ignorance, but isnt the USA about 300 million?
    300M+, yes.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com



    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.
  20. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    44
    Posts
    11,558
    Rep Power
    4753258
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    20.74%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I should know that answer, but let me ask google real quick.... 313.9 million in 2012.
    Big difference. Maybe I will move to Canada. I like space and very few people. And i can't stand large crowds of people.
    Well that is certainly one thing we have... space.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  21. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,929
    Rep Power
    2870705
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    2.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Drew, if you want more chest stimulation you could add some chest pump style exercises to your shoulder day. I have found it works out well, and have noticed changes from the added day.
    Chest pump exercises such as? That sounds like a great idea.
  22. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    44
    Posts
    11,558
    Rep Power
    4753258
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    20.74%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Well if you check my thread, on Shoulder days I will do: Incline Bench (higher reps/lower weight), Dumbbell twist and press, machine flies and some ladder pushups for total burnout.. Have a fantastic pump at the end of this. And it compliments the heavier chest workout a few days before I think.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  23. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,929
    Rep Power
    2870705
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    2.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Well if you check my thread, on Shoulder days I will do: Incline Bench (higher reps/lower weight), Dumbbell twist and press, machine flies and some ladder pushups for total burnout.. Have a fantastic pump at the end of this. And it compliments the heavier chest workout a few days before I think.
    Ok, yep. I saw that. @RegisterJr , we should throw this into a workout this week. Tuesday?
  24. Professional Member
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331725
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    73.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Damn. This thread is just blowing up. You and your bro do a good job of keeping this going. Saw the pull up vids Thomas. Great job !!!

    Impressive that you kept going while dropping just a little bit of weight each time.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  25. Elite Member
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    9,129
    Rep Power
    3842294
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    83.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Ok, yep. I saw that. @RegisterJr , we should throw this into a workout this week. Tuesday?
    Looking up his thread now.

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Damn. This thread is just blowing up. You and your bro do a good job of keeping this going. Saw the pull up vids Thomas. Great job !!!

    Impressive that you kept going while dropping just a little bit of weight each time.
    Thanks bro! Chins have become a favorite! Every week I try for one more rep and it drives me nuts when I can't get it!
  26. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,929
    Rep Power
    2870705
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    2.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    10 June 13
    Legs/low back/core

    Rack Pulls
    Warm up set- 135x12
    Set 1 : 205x10
    Set 2 : 205x10
    Set 3 : 255x8
    Set 4 : 255x9
    |
    Around the World Decline Crunch
    Set 1 : 0x15
    Set 2 : 0x15
    Set 3 : 10x15
    Set 4 : 10x10
    |
    Advanced Kettlebell Windmill
    Set 1 : 30x15
    Set 2 : 30x12
    Set 3 : 30x15
    Set 4 : 30x10
    |
    One Leg Extension
    Set 1 : 50x10
    Set 2 : 50x10
    Set 3 : 50x12
    Set 4 : 65x10
    |
    Seated Calf Raise
    Set 1 : 90x10
    Set 2 : 90x11
    Set 3 : 90x11
    Set 4 : 90x9
    Set 5 : 100x9

    I tried squats today, that wasn't happening. I felt a sharp pain in my right hip joint. Not good. We'll see how it plays out. I did 4 squats with 135 and called it quits. I may try them later. Maybe I should be doing some cardio to warm up, an I didn't take my cissus yesterday.

    Took 2 PR-XT at 0415 with pre-workout

    I plan on doing some cardio this morning. I will update later.
  27. Elite Member
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    9,129
    Rep Power
    3842294
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    83.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Ok, yep. I saw that. @RegisterJr , we should throw this into a workout this week. Tuesday?
    We did elevated-incline shoulder presses last week. We have several ex's tomorrow that we haven't done in a while. Want to add an extra day Saturday this week?

    Also, I added 6-ways (borrowed from @wasme's thread) at the end of tomorrow's ex. That puts us at 24 reps. You can add manually or re-download the routine.


    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    10 June 13
    Legs/low back/core

    Rack Pulls
    Warm up set- 135x12
    Set 1 : 205x10
    Set 2 : 205x10
    Set 3 : 255x8
    Set 4 : 255x9
    |
    Around the World Decline Crunch
    Set 1 : 0x15
    Set 2 : 0x15
    Set 3 : 10x15
    Set 4 : 10x10
    |
    Advanced Kettlebell Windmill
    Set 1 : 30x15
    Set 2 : 30x12
    Set 3 : 30x15
    Set 4 : 30x10
    |
    One Leg Extension
    Set 1 : 50x10
    Set 2 : 50x10
    Set 3 : 50x12
    Set 4 : 65x10
    |
    Seated Calf Raise
    Set 1 : 90x10
    Set 2 : 90x11
    Set 3 : 90x11
    Set 4 : 90x9
    Set 5 : 100x9

    I tried squats today, that wasn't happening. I felt a sharp pain in my right hip joint. Not good. We'll see how it plays out. I did 4 squats with 135 and called it quits. I may try them later. Maybe I should be doing some cardio to warm up, an I didn't take my cissus yesterday.

    Took 2 PR-XT at 0415 with pre-workout

    I plan on doing some cardio this morning. I will update later.
    Nice work, Brotato! Swinging a lot of weight today! How did you like the pulls? I loved the trap and back squeeze it gave me!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com



    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.
  28. New Member
    neddo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    425
    Rep Power
    1125305
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    30.62%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Heavy rack pulls are the damn best, lights up my entire back + forearms.
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Neddo ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/
  29. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,929
    Rep Power
    2870705
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    2.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by neddo View Post
    Heavy rack pulls are the damn best, lights up my entire back + forearms.
    Yeah MAN, it was a solid workout. Legs were a bit shaky as i walked out of the gym. I would have liked to been able to get the squats in, and the fukkin leg press machine was 'out of order'. Some idiot probably put too many plates on and broke it.
  30. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,929
    Rep Power
    2870705
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    2.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    We did elevated-incline shoulder presses last week. We have several ex's tomorrow that we haven't done in a while. Want to add an extra day Saturday this week?

    Also, I added 6-ways (borrowed from @wasme's thread) at the end of tomorrow's ex. That puts us at 24 reps. You can add manually or re-download the routine.




    Nice work, Brotato! Swinging a lot of weight today! How did you like the pulls? I loved the trap and back squeeze it gave me!
    That was only the second time that I have done rack pulls, last time capped out at 205. Progress is being made here.
  31. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,929
    Rep Power
    2870705
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    2.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    I have been starving all damn day!! Wtf!
    I don't know what is up but I sure as sh!t don't want to get fat. Gonna have to follow through on that cardio plan!
  32. Senior Member
    Misfit28's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,111
    Rep Power
    2644838
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    4.51%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I have been starving all damn day!! Wtf!
    I don't know what is up but I sure as sh!t don't want to get fat. Gonna have to follow through on that cardio plan!
    I know this feel. I'm running an NX-T log as well on another forum and I've noticed the hunger too.

    The good thing: I'm not really gaining any fat weight even though I'm putting away the food
  33. Senior Member
    Misfit28's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,111
    Rep Power
    2644838
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    4.51%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rdcopps View Post
    What's going on stranger?!? Good to see you in here!
    Same here, man Good to see you
  34. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    44
    Posts
    11,558
    Rep Power
    4753258
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    20.74%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I have been starving all damn day!! Wtf!
    I don't know what is up but I sure as sh!t don't want to get fat. Gonna have to follow through on that cardio plan!
    ....starving = eat lots and clean and grow like a mf'er!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  35. Elite Member
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    9,129
    Rep Power
    3842294
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    83.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    06/10/13
    Legs/Rack Pulls/Core

    Weight: 185.6
    (Was 181.8 yesterday. This is all sodium gains from Olive Garden)

    Pre:
    -2x PR XT

    -1.5 scoop SpeedX3
    -1 scoop PumpX3

    Intra:
    -10g BCAA's mixed with water
    -2.5g Creatine Mono

    Post:
    -1 scoop OxyELITE PROtein Vanilla

    10am:
    2 PR-XT w/ meal 2

    2-3pm:
    2 PR-XT, post meal 3
    _________________

    Lower body stretches---

    Treadmill W/U:
    4x1, 4.2x2

    More lower body stretches---

    JeFit WO. Again, one large super set:

    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370897726.226022.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  52.6 KB

    NOTE(s):
    a) Calf raises/presses were done at the end of each leg press rep.
    __________

    I sweat my butt off this morning. Bad calories or whatever, my PWO's carried me through my workout. I am pleased with my leg presses, but I definitely want to add a few hundred pounds to that. Rack-Pulls felt great for my first time trying them but I bet I could beat that by a lot with straps. I need to get some...

    I probably won't post eats until tomorrow. My wife made a comment that I spend a lot of time planning, making, and tracking my food, so I'll add dinner cals in the AM. I prepare my lunches on Sunday, so every day at this time I will be at 1736 calories, 195p/115c/50f, and will destroy some carbs for dinner.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com



    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.
  36. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,929
    Rep Power
    2870705
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    2.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    06/10/13
    Legs/Rack Pulls/Core

    Weight: 185.6
    (Was 181.8 yesterday. This is all sodium gains from Olive Garden)

    Pre:
    -2x PR XT

    -1.5 scoop SpeedX3
    -1 scoop PumpX3

    Intra:
    -10g BCAA's mixed with water
    -2.5g Creatine Mono

    Post:
    -1 scoop OxyELITE PROtein Vanilla

    10am:
    2 PR-XT w/ meal 2

    2-3pm:
    2 PR-XT, post meal 3
    _________________

    Lower body stretches---

    Treadmill W/U:
    4x1, 4.2x2

    More lower body stretches---

    JeFit WO. Again, one large super set:

    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370897726.226022.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  52.6 KB

    NOTE(s):
    a) Calf raises/presses were done at the end of each leg press rep.
    __________

    I sweat my butt off this morning. Bad calories or whatever, my PWO's carried me through my workout. I am pleased with my leg presses, but I definitely want to add a few hundred pounds to that. Rack-Pulls felt great for my first time trying them but I bet I could beat that by a lot with straps. I need to get some...

    I probably won't post eats until tomorrow. My wife made a comment that I spend a lot of time planning, making, and tracking my food, so I'll add dinner cals in the AM. I prepare my lunches on Sunday, so every day at this time I will be at 1736 calories, 195p/115c/50f, and will destroy some carbs for dinner.
    Damn bro. Nice!!
  37. Professional Member
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331725
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    73.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Sick workout Register. Great detail on your update.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  38. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,929
    Rep Power
    2870705
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    2.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    I've said this before, but I need to do proper warm ups. I think it is hindering me. And looking at you numbers @RegisterJr , i may have been sandbagging.
    Just wasn't feeling super motivated this morning.. My sleep has been sh!t for a bit.
    But I am thinking that maybe some treadmill warm up can get the juices flowing a bit and I need some jams. I will look into getting some head phones.
  39. Elite Member
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    9,129
    Rep Power
    3842294
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    83.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Sick workout Register. Great detail on your update.
    Thanks bro!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com



    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.
  40. Elite Member
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    9,129
    Rep Power
    3842294
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    83.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I've said this before, but I need to do proper warm ups. I think it is hindering me. And looking at you numbers @RegisterJr , i may have been sandbagging.
    Just wasn't feeling super motivated this morning.. My sleep has been sh!t for a bit.
    But I am thinking that maybe some treadmill warm up can get the juices flowing a bit and I need some jams. I will look into getting some head phones.
    That's a great idea about the treadmill. I need to start doing a couple sprints pre-WO again. Got me pumped fast. I planned on doing that today but I was late to the gym.

    We all have down days. Add an extra half-scoop of GameDay.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com



    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 669
    Last Post: 02-10-2014, 06:47 PM
  2. GAMEDAY by MAN SPORTS (sponsored-mini log)
    By drewsicle3210 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-14-2013, 05:07 AM
  3. The Ultimate Swoll LizKing logs NLAs Ultimate Stack-sponsored
    By LizKing531 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 129
    Last Post: 01-14-2013, 07:04 PM
  4. Replies: 48
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 10:15 AM
  5. Shifty's Sponsored AMS Advanced Anabolic Pyramid Stack Log...
    By ShiftyCapone in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 152
    Last Post: 04-11-2009, 11:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in