Dual Log, Anabolic Algorithm Stack (sponsored by MAN)

Page 4 of 35 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Damn, 3 tapatalk pages, whats that like 6 forum pages? In just 5 days...
    Yep... nice job on back
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com


  2. Week 1- Day 5

    2 caps PR-XT taken pre-workout at 0945
    2 caps PR-XT taken post workout at 1130

    Post workout shake at 1130

    I feel like my strength and endurance was down this morning. This may be from under eating yesterday and training fasted today. I was really sucking today, out of breath and generally fatigued.
    I am going to make sure I drink a protein shake approx. 1.5 hours prior to lifting. That gives me enough time to have it digest before drinking my pre-workout.
    I took 5 grams of creatine pre, and 5 grams post. I will be going down to 3 grams per day starting Monday. I tapered my load starting at 20 grams a day last week to 15 grams a day to 10 grams a day.
    This time around I will not be cycling creatine as research suggests there is no need. Thanks for the info @PalmFist


    BACK

    7May13

    Weighted BTH Pull-Ups -- I don't understand where my pullup strength went, maybe its the elbow. I did notice some pain there today so I dropped the weight and finished without.

    Set 1 : 25x5
    Set 2 : 0x10
    Set 3 : 0x8
    Set 4 : 0x10
    Set 5 : 0x10
    |
    Barbell Deadlift
    Set 1 : 135x12
    Set 2 : 205x10
    Set 3 : 205x10
    Set 4 : 225x8
    Set 5 : 245x5
    |
    Lawnmowers
    Set 1 : 65x10
    Set 2 : 65x10
    Set 3 : 70x8
    Set 4 : 70x8
    Set 5 : 75x6
    |
    Weighted Chins --NO WEIGHT
    Set 1 : 0x8
    Set 2 : 0x8
    Set 3 : 0x8
    Set 4 : 0x8
    Set 5 : 0x8
    |
    Superman
    Set 1 : 0000
    Set 2 : 0000
    Set 3 : 0000
    Set 4 : 0000
    Set 5: 0000

  3. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Lawnmowers
    Set 1 : 65x10
    Set 2 : 65x10
    Set 3 : 70x8
    Set 4 : 70x8
    Set 5 : 75x6
    Never heard of these. Can you describe ?
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
    •   
       

  4. Dual Log, Anabolic Algorithm Stack (sponsored by MAN)


    ...

  5. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Never heard of these. Can you describe ?
    Like a row, in a deep lunge. Pull back and up like cranking a lawnmower
    Alternating sides

  6. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Like a row, in a deep lunge. Pull back and up like cranking a lawnmower
    Alternating sides
    Interesting.. I will look this one up.. thanks man.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Interesting.. I will look this one up.. thanks man.
    Of course, i like it. I try to do it slow and squeeze tight at the top, then lower real slow

  8. Tired as **** and I can't take any stims... Maybe a nap is in order.
    My stim break is over next week, I will be starting Gameday for pre-workout

  9. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Never heard of these. Can you describe ?
    There is probably another name, but that's what they were called when we did p90x. I almost videoed them. Dang.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  10. Nice work on back, @DrewSicle.

    If the BTH's don't feel right with weighted then don't do them. They are definitely harder for me than chins and reg pulls.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Nice work on back, @DrewSicle.

    If the BTH's don't feel right with weighted then don't do them. They are definitely harder for me than chins and reg pulls.
    Thanks man. I was hurting today. Either dehydration or not enough calories

  12. 06/07/13
    Upper and Lower Back

    Weight: 183.8

    Pre:
    -2x PR XT

    -1.5 scoop SpeedX3
    -1 scoop PumpX3

    Intra:
    -10g BCAA's mixed with Water
    -2.5g Creatine Mono

    Post:
    -1 scoop OxyELITE PROtein Vanilla

    10am:
    2 PR-XT w/ meal 2

    2-3pm:
    2 PR-XT, post meal 3

    ______

    Lower body stretches----

    Treadmill W/U:
    4, 7.5, 4, 7.5, 4x2

    Upper body stretches ---

    Pre-programmed Jefit WO:

    Notes:
    The plan was one SS, each set being:
    Behind the head pull-ups, deads, chins, deads, Lawnmowers. That's how I did it, but Jefit screwed the log up and merged them, leaving one set all alone. The line set is my first dead set. I skipped the last set of deads because I was out of time. Pulls/chins were done dropping weight as I fatigued.

    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370635003.707591.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  31.6 KB

    Yoga stretches + 40 push-ups.

    VIDEO:

    My first and second sets of chins and my second and third sets of dead lifts.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uobvzEd5Ms0
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  13. Amazing detail in this log!
    BOARD TYRANT

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Amazing detail in this log!
    Thanks, brofessor!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  15. Damn. This log is kicking. In for another one drew. Kill it brother !

  16. Excellent intro by the way.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Excellent intro by the way.
    Thanks brother! Good to have you aboard!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Amazing detail in this log!
    Doing our best. it helps to only have 1 log running.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    06/07/13
    Upper and Lower Back

    Weight: 183.8

    Pre:
    -2x PR XT

    -1.5 scoop SpeedX3
    -1 scoop PumpX3

    Intra:
    -10g BCAA's mixed with Water
    -2.5g Creatine Mono

    Post:
    -1 scoop OxyELITE PROtein Vanilla

    10am:
    2 PR-XT w/ meal 2

    2-3pm:
    2 PR-XT, post meal 3

    ______

    Lower body stretches----

    Treadmill W/U:
    4, 7.5, 4, 7.5, 4x2

    Upper body stretches ---

    Pre-programmed Jefit WO:

    Notes:
    The plan was one SS, each set being:
    Behind the head pull-ups, deads, chins, deads, Lawnmowers. That's how I did it, but Jefit screwed the log up and merged them, leaving one set all alone. The line set is my first dead set. I skipped the last set of deads because I was out of time. Pulls/chins were done dropping weight as I fatigued.

    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370635003.707591.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  31.6 KB

    Yoga stretches + 40 push-ups.

    VIDEO:

    My first and second sets of chins and my second and third sets of dead lifts.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uobvzEd5Ms0
    Great numbers!!
    I was going to do 5 more sets of deads, and push my weight up, but I didn't. I will get it on the next one!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Excellent intro by the way.
    Thanks! Meet my brother, Thomas (registerjr), we are going to be rocking this log for another 11 weeks.

  21. Go MAN go! Your killin it! I love this log!!!!!!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Go MAN go! Your killin it! I love this log!!!!!!
    Ha ha! Thanks brotha!

  23. Ooohhh. I forgot to mention....wait for it...

    I am going to be getting labs done every 2 weeks for testosterone levels. How is that for perfect?
    My last one was last week and my Test was sitting in the low 3's, like 320 or something. My next lab is on Monday, so we'll see how well this is boosting the ole test. I have a feeling we are going to see big improvements alonhg the way.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Ooohhh. I forgot to mention....wait for it...

    I am going to be getting labs done every 2 weeks for testosterone levels. How is that for perfect?
    My last one was last week and my Test was sitting in the low 3's, like 320 or something. My next lab is on Monday, so we'll see how well this is boosting the ole test. I have a feeling we are going to see big improvements alonhg the way.
    Gotta like that... are you still doing injections?
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Gotta like that... are you still doing injections?
    Yeah, 100mg every 2 weeks. I don't really feel too much difference with them though. That seems like a really low dose, and too much time in between. I am putting on weight though.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

    Thanks! Meet my brother, Thomas (registerjr), we are going to be rocking this log for another 11 weeks.
    Dual log. I like it !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  27. Today is my first Saturday off since February 4th. The second thing outta my wife's mouth this morning was, "why aren't you at the gym?".

    A financial dilemma popped up and it turns out I won't be driving over to see @drewsicle3210. We'll have to compare muscles later I s'pose.

    I have a massage scheduled for 1100! My glutes and traps NEED this!

    Kill it today, DrewBerry!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  28. Week 1- Day 4? This is Thursdays workout, that I just demolished.


    Workout Logs
    Exercise Name
    1 RM
    Lifting Logs
    Edit | Delete


    Alternate Seated Arnold Press
    63.33
    Set 1 : 35x12
    Set 2 : 40x12
    Set 3 : 40x11
    Set 4 : 45x10
    Set 5 : 50x8

    |


    Side Bend
    67.5
    Set 1 : 35x20
    Set 2 : 40x15
    Set 3 : 40x12
    Set 4 : 45x15
    Set 5 : 50x10

    |


    Double Incline Shoulder Raise
    67.5
    Set 1 : 30x15
    Set 2 : 35x15
    Set 3 : 45x12
    Set 4 : 45x12
    Set 5 : 45x15

    |


    Alternate Dumbbell Reverse Fly on Incline Bench
    27.33
    Set 1 : 20x10
    Set 2 : 15x10
    Set 3 : 15x10
    Set 4 : 15x12
    Set 5 : 20x11

    |


    Face Pull
    260
    Set 1 : 80x12
    Set 2 : 130x12
    Set 3 : 130x13
    Set 4 : 200x9

    |


    Plate Twist
    46
    Set 1 : 25x13
    Set 2 : 25x15
    Set 3 : 30x15
    Set 4 : 30x16

  29. Those exercises were paired in order as supersets.
    I dosed my PR-XT 2 caps @ 0900 with a whole plate of eggs and sausage, couple pieces of toast.
    2 Caps at about 1400 with a protein shake. And 2 caps right now with a giant cheeseburger. No Fries.
    I have been smashing protein and keeping under my daily calroie allowance. I have not been tracking calories because I have been lazy.
    This I will fix tomorrow. I am going to plan my meals out in advance and track every macro for tracking and reporting purposes. I don't want to screw myself out of maximum gains.
    Tomorrow I will probably do some light cardio, maybe a 2-3 mile jog.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Week 1- Day 5

    2 caps PR-XT taken pre-workout at 0945
    2 caps PR-XT taken post workout at 1130

    Post workout shake at 1130

    I feel like my strength and endurance was down this morning. This may be from under eating yesterday and training fasted today. I was really sucking today, out of breath and generally fatigued.
    I am going to make sure I drink a protein shake approx. 1.5 hours prior to lifting. That gives me enough time to have it digest before drinking my pre-workout.
    I took 5 grams of creatine pre, and 5 grams post. I will be going down to 3 grams per day starting Monday. I tapered my load starting at 20 grams a day last week to 15 grams a day to 10 grams a day.
    This time around I will not be cycling creatine as research suggests there is no need. Thanks for the info @PalmFist


    BACK

    7May13

    Weighted BTH Pull-Ups -- I don't understand where my pullup strength went, maybe its the elbow. I did notice some pain there today so I dropped the weight and finished without.

    Set 1 : 25x5
    Set 2 : 0x10
    Set 3 : 0x8
    Set 4 : 0x10
    Set 5 : 0x10
    |
    Barbell Deadlift
    Set 1 : 135x12
    Set 2 : 205x10
    Set 3 : 205x10
    Set 4 : 225x8
    Set 5 : 245x5
    |
    Lawnmowers
    Set 1 : 65x10
    Set 2 : 65x10
    Set 3 : 70x8
    Set 4 : 70x8
    Set 5 : 75x6
    |
    Weighted Chins --NO WEIGHT
    Set 1 : 0x8
    Set 2 : 0x8
    Set 3 : 0x8
    Set 4 : 0x8
    Set 5 : 0x8
    |
    Superman
    Set 1 : 0000
    Set 2 : 0000
    Set 3 : 0000
    Set 4 : 0000
    Set 5: 0000
    I noticed in my phone I had put 7 May 13 for the dateon this entry.
    I am sure everyone missed it as well. Obviously it was 7 June.

  31. Fried those shoulders i see. Nice!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  32. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Fried those shoulders i see. Nice!
    For sure. I feel like I could go again right now! My wife gave me a 3 hour nap today, so now I am wired. Might knock out some pushups pyramids here in a min.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    For sure. I feel like I could go again right now! My wife gave me a 3 hour nap today, so now I am wired. Might knock out some pushups pyramids here in a min.
    Go for it. Burn it out...Thanks again for the help with my bp.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  34. Sick volume drew. Definitely killed shoulders. The pictures didn't come through on my phone. Too bad. Good idea though !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  35. Nice work bro! You killed those presses!

    I can't see the pictures either.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    I can't see the pictures either.
    Ah, it appears to be copy and paste icons that didn't transfer.

  37. Yes gentlemen, i copy and pasted from jefit. There weren't any photos of me getting my swole on.!!

  38. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Yes gentlemen, i copy and pasted from jefit. There weren't any photos of me getting my swole on.!!
    No worries, BROwnie.

    Did you do anything today? I hit up Church and Chicken Parmesan at Olive Garden, leftover Chick-Parm and tilapia for dinner. Maybe a half-cup of PB Cap'n Crunch too. PR-XT at 0800, 1300, and right meow (1603).
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  39. Yeah man. Gonna do a little chest, because chest is on Thursday and I need to get something done!!
    150 pushups and max rep DB bench x 5 sets, db flys x 5 sets. And... Thats it

  40. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Yeah man. Gonna do a little chest, because chest is on Thursday and I need to get something done!!
    150 pushups and max rep DB bench x 5 sets, db flys x 5 sets. And... Thats it
    Nice.

    I have 2/5 sets of ironing left, adding two servings of Flax-seed to my daily cottage cheese, and setting up my 0330 get-up so I don't wake the wv that early.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 669
    Last Post: 02-10-2014, 05:47 PM
  2. GAMEDAY by MAN SPORTS (sponsored-mini log)
    By drewsicle3210 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-14-2013, 04:07 AM
  3. The Ultimate Swoll LizKing logs NLAs Ultimate Stack-sponsored
    By LizKing531 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 129
    Last Post: 01-14-2013, 06:04 PM
  4. Replies: 48
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 09:15 AM
  5. Shifty's Sponsored AMS Advanced Anabolic Pyramid Stack Log...
    By ShiftyCapone in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 152
    Last Post: 04-11-2009, 10:56 PM
Log in
Log in