Dual Log, Anabolic Algorithm Stack (sponsored by MAN)

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Registerjr and Drewsicle3210 take on the Anabolic Algorithm Stack byMAN SPORTS (Sponsored Dual Log)

12 weeks of muscle ripping BULK FEST with PR-XT andNolvadren XT!!
Thanks neddo and MAN Sports for allowing my brother and I the opportunity to do this.
I have never done a true bulk. This is going to be epic, atleast for me anyways. I have completed my cut with P90X and lifting, and withsome outstanding supps by numerous companies. I have taken NXT solo and Inoticed some big changes in just 1 month. Now it’s time to take it to the nextlevel with this game changing stack. Time to dump the thermogenics and startfeeding these muscles.
The Supps-
STACK PIC
Stack Pic.jpeg

MAN Sports PR-XT- 6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/0/0/0/0
MAN Sports NXT -0/0/0/0/2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2
MAN Sports GAMEDAY pre-workout (starting week 3 after a 2week stim break)
Creatine
BCAA’s
Glutamine
Multivitamin
Fish Oil
ZMA
PROTEIN!!! At least 1gm per pound of body weight
FOOD!!! Trying to keep it clan most days of the week. Calories will be around 3000-3300 a day.
The Workout Plan-
Registerjr has devised out plan, changes weekly.
The Foundation-
Starting weight- 177
Starting Bench Max- ? Never did this, Jefit calculates 216,but we’ll get the right number this week.
Starting Deadlift Max- 326
Starting Squat Max-202.67 (hip surgeries done Sep and Dec2012, so this is my ultimate weak area)
Starting Overhead Press Max- ? We’ll get it
Starting Pics-
Front StartPic.jpeg
Back Startpic.JPG
Side Startpic.jpeg

I haven't decided if I am going to post my MACROS/Calories. I may, but with my job it is hard to have the time.
I am discontinuing Intermittent fasting for this bulk due to the fact that it would be difficult for me to get all of my calories in during an 8 hour feeding window.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Absolutely, thanks to neddo and MAN for the generous help and opportunity to log my first true bulk cycle. By true, I mean not a McDonalds bulk. I still have a lot to learn.

I have just finished up a cut cycle, also a first. I went from 207 with approximately 28% BF to 180-ish with approximately 13% BF. Those BF %’s are 91.3% accurate. I will post photos/measurements on Wednesday when I drop my sodium weight from this weekend.

My brotilla, Drewsicle, does things a little different than I do. I like to track every calorie, even if it includes a few (dozen) beers. My caloric intake will average 3k-3200 calories/day on average for the week. If I have a 4k day I will adjust the following. I am going to try and lean gain the best I can. I aim for 40%p/35%c/25%f, although I think I may change that to 35/40/25 this week. Minimum protein will be my body weight + my one protein shake, then whatever is extra.

This will be my routine until it’s time to add in the Nolvadren XT:

Pre:

-2x PR XT by MAN

-1.5 scoop SpeedX3 by LeCheek Nutrition
-1 scoop PumpX3 ^

Intra:
-10g BCAA's mixed with Crystal Light Berry
-2.5g Creatine Mono (NP)

10g BCAA's w/ Crystal Light Berry
-1 scoop OxyELITE PROtein Vanilla (this will be my only protein shake. I enjoy eating my meats.)

Lunch:
2x PR XT
Multivitamin

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 1-
Dosed 2 PR-XT at 0900 with a protein shake, 2 pre-workout at about 1500, and 2 with my post workout meal at about 1730.

Today was legs and lower back

Barbell Squats-
BWx25, 45(bar)x12, 115x12, 135x12, 115x12, 115x12, 115x12, 115x10, 115x11

Deadlift-
135x12, 175x12, 195x12, 195x5, 215x5

I was supposed to do romanian deads also, but I wasn't feeling very well and had my daughter running all over the gym, so I had to call it done. I got a good workout in though, my legs are a little shakyand my back feels tight.

Onward and upward, this is just the start!!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bulk: Week 1 Day 1
06/03/13

Legs/Low Back

Pre:
-2x PR XT

-1.5 scoop SpeedX3
-1 scoop PumpX3

Intra:
-10g BCAA's mixed with Crystal Light Berry
-2.5g Creatine Mono

10g BCAA's w/ Crystal Light Berry
-1 scoop OxyELITE PROtein Vanilla

Lunch:
2x PR XT

Workout (0430-

Lower body stretches---

Treadmill warmup:
4x1, 7.5x1, 4x1, 7.5x1, 4x2

Full body stretches---

*WO recorded on Jefit. One super set with 60-90 sec breaks between each set. Swapping conventional dead lifts with Romanian dead lifts after the 5th set of squats.*

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370301324.760021.jpg

Yoga stretches---

I had amazing pump and energy today. My legs aren't up to par with my upper body yet, but they are coming along well (too many years of skipping leg-day), and were tight and vascular as heck.

Total calories:

Macros + %'s. Also, I haven't changed my total calorie limit yet so the the "red" may change:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370301346.735860.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370301361.113847.jpg

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 1-
Dosed 2 PR-XT at 0900 with a protein shake, 2 pre-workout at about 1500, and 2 with my post workout meal at about 1730.

Today was legs and lower back

Barbell Squats-
BWx25, 45(bar)x12, 115x12, 135x12, 115x12, 115x12, 115x12, 115x10, 115x11

Deadlift-
135x12, 175x12, 195x12, 195x5, 215x5

I was supposed to do romanian deads also, but I wasn't feeling very well and had my daughter running all over the gym, so I had to call it done. I got a good workout in though, my legs are a little shakyand my back feels tight.

Onward and upward, this is just the start!!
Nice work, brotesticle.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn bro, I am going to have to up my game to keep up with you. I suppose I went a little lighter than I should have.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn bro, I am going to have to up my game to keep up with you. I suppose I went a little lighter than I should have.
After hip(s) surgery? Nah, bro. I'd still be squaring kegs.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Watcha think bro, progress pics every 2 weeks? @RegisterJr
Sure, I'm game. I will do Sunday mornings. It's an off day and I have free time before church. (I also meant squating, not squaring).

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is the stack that I want to run badly! I can't wait to see the results.
Yeah man, i have been waiting for some time to kill this bulk, we had to put it off for a few weeks, but its go time!!
I have read so many good reviews on both of these products, there is no doubt that we are going to put on some quality muscle.
We opted for a double bottle of each for this run to increase the length of the bulk and for consistent strength and size gains. I know some people do like 1 bottle of each and do a 6 week run, but that seems short for a bulk.
I am in no rush to start a cut. I am hoping to put on at least 10 lbs of LBM, perhaps more. I don't really know what to expect with a natty bulk, but I will be putting in everything I have. My brother will no doubt be pushing hard too.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Yeah man, i have been waiting for some time to kill this bulk, we had to put it off for a few weeks, but its go time!!
I have read so many good reviews on both of these products, there is no doubt that we are going to put on some quality muscle.
We opted for a double bottle of each for this run to increase the length of the bulk and for consistent strength and size gains. I know some people do like 1 bottle of each and do a 6 week run, but that seems short for a bulk.
I am in no rush to start a cut. I am hoping to put on at least 10 lbs of LBM, perhaps more. I don't really know what to expect with a natty bulk, but I will be putting in everything I have. My brother will no doubt be pushing hard too.
Definitely 2 bottles of each for sure. I would of done the same

neddo

neddo

Awards
2 pages already... I knew this double log ish would fly :cool: This is gonna be bauce as ****, lets gooooo.

Also, just my 2 pennies: I would keep fat roughly at 1/2 of your LBM. Hormones use your fat intake as a structural base (test uses cholesterol, for example) BUT I do know many lean summbishes that keep their fat intake lower on purpose (50g for a 200# person) and thrive.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 pages already... I knew this double log ish would fly :cool: This is gonna be bauce as ****, lets gooooo.

Also, just my 2 pennies: I would keep fat roughly at 1/2 of your LBM. Hormones use your fat intake as a structural base (test uses cholesterol, for example) BUT I do know many lean summbishes that keep their fat intake lower on purpose (50g for a 200# person) and thrive.
There he is!
Yeah, this log is going to be good.
I think my bro hit the sack already, and I have to as well. Gotta get up and execute chest and core tomorrow @ 0600.

Thanks for those pennies, noted. :)

neddo

neddo

Awards
I'm not far behind on that napthirty myself haha appreciate the thorough detail on both you and RegJr's account. I'm seriously pumped for you both haha, kill it in the AM brew!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never seen two bros (legit) run a log; looks good so far!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Ah. Good to know. That has PB Cap'n Crunch written all over it.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2-
2 PR-XT @ 0400 with a protein shake and 3 grams of fishoil.
Pre-workout @ 0600- Agmatine, citrulline, 10 gramsCreatine Mono, 3 Max Pump caps, 1 caffeine pill = 200mg caffeine.
I can’t take a total break from stimulants, caffeine isneeded. Just the way it is.
Workout @ 0630-
CHEST AND CORE-
Supersets- High rep count
SS1- DB Bench Press- 5 sets- Warm up with 35x15, 65x12,70x10, 70x9, 65x8, 65x7
SS1- Decline weighted Twist- 5 sets- 45x12, 45x12, 45x12,45x12, 45x12
SS2- DB Incline Press- 5 sets- 45x12, 45x14, 50x12, 50x11,55x6
SS2- Weighted Decline Crunch- 5 sets- 45x12, 45x12, 45x12,35x12, 35x12
Cable Upper Chest Raise- 5 sets- NOT DONE- I may do 150 pushups later, but I was at failure after thisworkout
Post workout-
P90X Results and Recovery formula, 10g BCAA’s,
2 PR-XT @ 0820, Blueberries, Raisin Bran, Applesauce, V8Juice, 5 g creatine

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will take my 3rd dose of PR-XT with my mid afternoon meal. I have some eggs and chicken breast to smash down in a couple of hours. Oh, and I ate some yogurt.
I will try to input my calorie info into myfitnesspal here in a bit.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Late, but in now :)

looking like its shaping up to be an epic log here bro

neddo

neddo

Awards
Nice chest grind bro. I know that fried feeling!

I like the supplement setup, but I'd save the BCAAs for a cut personally. With your morning shake, you will still have sufficient aminos in circulation come your lift. Just a couple more unasked-for pennies brosef. lol

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice chest grind bro. I know that fried feeling!

I like the supplement setup, but I'd save the BCAAs for a cut personally. With your morning shake, you will still have sufficient aminos in circulation come your lift. Just a couple more unasked-for pennies brosef. lol
You don't think BCAA's should be consumed pre if the WO is done fasting?

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
6/4/13
Chest + Core

Pre:
-2x PR XT

-1.5 scoop SpeedX3
-1 scoop PumpX3

Intra:
-10g BCAA's mixed with Water
-2.5g Creatine Mono

Lunch:
2x PR XT
________

Lower body stretches--

W/U TreadMill-
3.7x1, 7.5x1, 4x1, 7.5x1, 4x1
(Holy squat DOMs)

Upper body stretches--

**Jefit WO, only breaking to go from one ex to another.

Treated as one super set, only 3 sets on core and 5 on the chest ex's. The extra recoded set for DB presses and core is dropping weight. 0=BW, obviously. **

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370376937.987470.jpg

I hit recent PR's on presses, I think. I haven't tried to lift heavy since starting P90X, and really not since last November in DB's.

I got a little tired around lunch today, but I woke up at 0200 and couldn't go back to bed. I really miss that extra hour and a half sleep.

Total cals for today if I don't do a dessert:

2531 (I'll make up for it guaranteed)
39% p/49c/19f

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370376892.934169.jpg

neddo

neddo

Awards
You don't think BCAA's should be consumed pre if the WO is done fasting?
Heading to the field for some ball so I can't hit you workout update.

I wouldn't fret with BCAAs on a bulk frankly, even if fasted. Drew isn't fasted, but hypothetically if you were you could leave them out and be alright. Fasted use is definitely exponentially more beneficial over the alternative for bcaa use though.

Time to crush some balls.

wat

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Last time i cut weight i used purple wraath intra while traing fasted and still maintained perfectly fine...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Bcaas alone wont make a bigger difference over your daily diet, i personally am tired of buying them

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 2-
2 PR-XT @ 0400 with a protein shake and 3 grams of fishoil.
Pre-workout @ 0600- Agmatine, citrulline, 10 gramsCreatine Mono, 3 Max Pump caps, 1 caffeine pill = 200mg caffeine.
I can’t take a total break from stimulants, caffeine isneeded. Just the way it is.
Workout @ 0630-
CHEST AND CORE-
Supersets- High rep count
SS1- DB Bench Press- 5 sets- Warm up with 35x15, 65x12,70x10, 70x9, 65x8, 65x7
SS1- Decline weighted Twist- 5 sets- 45x12, 45x12, 45x12,45x12, 45x12
SS2- DB Incline Press- 5 sets- 45x12, 45x14, 50x12, 50x11,55x6
SS2- Weighted Decline Crunch- 5 sets- 45x12, 45x12, 45x12,35x12, 35x12
Cable Upper Chest Raise- 5 sets- NOT DONE- I may do 150 pushups later, but I was at failure after thisworkout
Post workout-
P90X Results and Recovery formula, 10g BCAA’s,
2 PR-XT @ 0820, Blueberries, Raisin Bran, Applesauce, V8Juice, 5 g creatine
Nice work, broberry.

Weird; some of the posts, including this one, did not come through to Tapatalk...

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bcaas alone wont make a bigger difference over your daily diet, i personally am tired of buying them
Word.

OK, well, I already mixed my shake for tomorrow but I will definitely save my BCAA's for the next cut. Still learning...

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree with this. My protein shakes provide more than enough BCAA's pre, intra, and post.
And I eat plenty of meat, eggs, and milk to get all of the essential and nonessential amino acids.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6/4/13
Chest + Core

Pre:
-2x PR XT

-1.5 scoop SpeedX3
-1 scoop PumpX3

Intra:
-10g BCAA's mixed with Water
-2.5g Creatine Mono

Lunch:
2x PR XT
________

Lower body stretches--

W/U TreadMill-
3.7x1, 7.5x1, 4x1, 7.5x1, 4x1
(Holy squat DOMs)

Upper body stretches--

**Jefit WO, only breaking to go from one ex to another.

Treated as one super set, only 3 sets on core and 5 on the chest ex's. The extra recoded set for DB presses and core is dropping weight. 0=BW, obviously. **

View attachment 81993

I hit recent PR's on presses, I think. I haven't tried to lift heavy since starting P90X, and really not since last November in DB's.

I got a little tired around lunch today, but I woke up at 0200 and couldn't go back to bed. I really miss that extra hour and a half sleep.

Total cals for today if I don't do a dessert:

2531 (I'll make up for it guaranteed)
39% p/49c/19f

View attachment 81992
I approve of this message. Great numbers, you got me across the board except with the weighted core exercises.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So tomorrow is Bi's and Tri's. I am a little worried about my tendonitis, but it has been surprisingly pain free these past few days. And I will not be doing any isolation curls or hammer type movements.
Here is the plan for tomorrow-
I will take 2 PR-XT at 0515 with a protein shake. I will then takemy pre-workout cocktail at about 0600. Same as today's, with only 200mg of caffeine as a stim.
Gym time at 0630 to execute the following-

SS1- WARM UP SS
EZ BAR CURLS- LIGHT WEIGHT, 25 REPS, 3 SETS
BENCH DIPS- 25 REPS, 3 SETS
I should be sufficiently warm at this point....

SS2- WORKING SETS
BARBELL CURLS- 10-12 REPS, 4 SETS TO FAILURE
REVERSE GRIP SKULL CRUSHER(EZ BAR)- 10-12 REPS, 4 SETS TO FAILURE

SS3- WORKING SETS
SPIDER CURL- 12-15 REPS, 4 SETS TO FAILURE
TRICEP KICKBACK(DB'S)- 12-15 REPS, 4 SETS TO FAILURE

SS4- MAX REP BURNOUT SETS/ COOL DOWN SETS
TRICEP CABLE PUSHDOWN- 15-20 REPS, 2 SETS TO FAILURE// 15-20 LIGHTER REPS, 2 SETS FOR COOL DOWN
EZ BAR CLOSE GRIP CURL- 15-20 REPS, 2 SETS TO FAILURE// 15-20 LIGHTER REPS, 2 SETS FOR COOL DOWN

ANy feedback before I hit it tomorrow? I would be open to some criticism. Thanks!!