Dual Log, Anabolic Algorithm Stack (sponsored by MAN)

Page 30 of 46 First ... 2829303132 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Finally got some videos for the log!
    Awesome on the pr vid.... nice attempt on the other!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    385 deadlift attempt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x46yAUFf4a8

365 Deadlift PR

http://youtu.be/v0GrOSGmMiw

Went for the 385 just before the 365, i feel like I could have pulled the 385, i think I gave up too quickly.
    You could've nailed that 385, IMO. Gave up a little quick.

Nice numbers bro!!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

@RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.
    •   

3. Arrived at my vacation destination. There is "free" Internet, so I will still find time to post unless I get yelled at by the wife.
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374283840.452239.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  57.3 KB

This is our rainy view, hopefully it'll stay dry tomorrow and throughout the week.
    FINAFLEX REP

4. You guys make this log! From the workouts to the everyday conversation, you guys have it all! When this is done I hope you plan on doing another log and keeping this going!
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

5. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Arrived at my vacation destination. There is "free" Internet, so I will still find time to post unless I get yelled at by the wife.
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374283840.452239.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  57.3 KB

This is our rainy view, hopefully it'll stay dry tomorrow and throughout the week.
    Hope you have a great time bro!! Enjoy the ocean. I miss it greatly. Sometimes I'm like Fuk the Army, i want to go home. But then I snap back to reality and realize I am home.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    You guys make this log! From the workouts to the everyday conversation, you guys have it all! When this is done I hope you plan on doing another log and keeping this going!
    Thanks, bro! Yeah, we're just getting started!
    FINAFLEX REP

7. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Hope you have a great time bro!! Enjoy the ocean. I miss it greatly. Sometimes I'm like Fuk the Army, i want to go home. But then I snap back to reality and realize I am home.
    It's more enjoyable as a yearly vacation than a permanent home anyway.
    FINAFLEX REP

8. My morning view while having coffee:

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374321960.174153.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  58.1 KB

First dose of PR XT down, yoga stretches starting in 10 mins, waiting on food to take the Nolvadren XT.

It's real windy, and there's a 60% chance of rain starting just after lunch. We will possibly only get 2-4 hours of snorkeling-cardio in today. If that's the case I'll do some push-ups.
    FINAFLEX REP

9. Early morning runs would be nice there, in the buck of course

10. Nice view!
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

11. Looks nice Thomas.. hopefully you have nice weather! A break from life is always good
    FINAFLEX REP

12. 21 July 13

2 PR-XT @ 0600
    2 scoops of Flashover With 25mg Ephedrine @ 0600

2 PR-XT @ 0800
    2 Nolvadren XT @ 0800

Bam!

Barbell Bench Press 221.67
    Set 1 : 135x12
    Set 2 : 135x12
    Set 3 : 175x8 (previous PR)
    Set 4 : 185x4( not quite a PR)
    Set 5 : 175x4
    Set 6 : 155x10
    |
    Barbell Incline Bench Press 191.17
    Set 1 : 135x8
    Set 2 : 185x1 (almost dropped this)
    Set 3 : 155x4
    Set 4 : 145x6
    |
    Dumbbell Fly 67.83
    Set 1 : 55x7
    Set 2 : 50x8
    Set 3 : 50x9
    Set 4 : 55x4
    |
    Dumbbell Incline Fly 58.5
    Set 1 : 45x9
    Set 2 : 45x8
    Set 3 : 45x5
    Set 4 : 40x6
    |
    Push Up
    Set 1 : 5 Reps
    |
    Notes
    1. FAILURE. Barely got 5 pushups at the end. I feel like Ephedrine played a role in muscle fatigue. Any thoughts?

2. Individual sets

13. Nice workout! Flashover and ephedrine sound amazing
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

14. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Nice workout! Flashover and ephedrine sound amazing
    Thanks. It made an interesting combo. Kind of scared to do Gameday and ephedrine, but i think I will try it this week.

15. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

Thanks. It made an interesting combo. Kind of scared to do Gameday and ephedrine, but i think I will try it this week.
    Oh yea! Can't wait for that!
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

16. Ephedrine has always enhanced my performance. So not sure about the muscle fatigue. I know it boosts the hell out of my cardio!
    FINAFLEX REP

17. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Ephedrine has always enhanced my performance. So not sure about the muscle fatigue. I know it boosts the hell out of my cardio!
    Yeah, it was probably due to lack of adequate water consumption.
    I am going to hydrate very well and give it another go!

18. Looks like I have to do some extra posting while my brother is away!

I was going to do a 4.4 mile run today, still might. A buddy and I were going to pound some pavement. Waiting to see what the weather does. Right now it's thunder and lightning everywhere.

19. This upcoming week is the last week with PR-XT. So sad to see it go, but Nolvadren XT seems to be doing great.
    I am still gaining size, and I still believe there are steroids in this PR-XT!!
    Vascularity is amazing this past few weeks. I think NXT can take credit for that. My libido is kind of sketchy, i don't know what the deal is with that. Low E?
    Pumps are something ridiculous right now. I couldn't touch the back of my head right after my workout this morning.
    I am going to push as hard as I can this week to get the most out of the last week of PR-XT.
    I am feeling the blues as I enter the final 3rd of this bulk.
    I think I may want to try a PH next. Not really sure. I would like to do a sponsored log for one though. I think that I would be able to light it up good. Or I might wait on the PH.
    I have some time to decide.
    I have a bunch of FinaFlex PH's, so I could run those.
    Does anyone have any input as to what a good Starter PH would be? I also have some Ultra-Sten.
    and some 19-norandrostenidiol (Trenabol by Enhanced Nutrition). I haven't found any reviews on that either.
    I'm bored so I am writing as I think.
    Appreciate any suggestions on a future PH cycle.
    Tomorrow is shoulders.
    We are starting RAP week again, so I have to be up at 0130 and head to work. I will hit the gym upon completion of the RPFT around 0630.

20. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    This upcoming week is the last week with PR-XT. So sad to see it go, but Nolvadren XT seems to be doing great.
    I am still gaining size, and I still believe there are steroids in this PR-XT!!
    Vascularity is amazing this past few weeks. I think NXT can take credit for that. My libido is kind of sketchy, i don't know what the deal is with that. Low E?
    Pumps are something ridiculous right now. I couldn't touch the back of my head right after my workout this morning.
    I am going to push as hard as I can this week to get the most out of the last week of PR-XT.
    I am feeling the blues as I enter the final 3rd of this bulk.
    I think I may want to try a PH next. Not really sure. I would like to do a sponsored log for one though. I think that I would be able to light it up good. Or I might wait on the PH.
    I have some time to decide.
    I have a bunch of FinaFlex PH's, so I could run those.
    Does anyone have any input as to what a good Starter PH would be? I also have some Ultra-Sten.
    and some 19-norandrostenidiol (Trenabol by Enhanced Nutrition). I haven't found any reviews on that either.
    I'm bored so I am writing as I think.
    Appreciate any suggestions on a future PH cycle.
    Tomorrow is shoulders.
    We are starting RAP week again, so I have to be up at 0130 and head to work. I will hit the gym upon completion of the RPFT around 0630.
    I'm glad to see that you like the PR-XT! I've never ran a PH so I can't give any insight on that.
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

21. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    I'm glad to see that you like the PR-XT! I've never ran a PH so I can't give any insight on that.
    You straight natural? Or more into AAS?

22. The most I've ever done test boosting wise is like DAA products with an Nolvadren/erase. Like right now I'm logging titanium and division 1 from Athletix. Great stack! So I guess would you consider that natural?
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

23. Try the ultra-sten. I worry about 19-nor ph's bc they leave you more susceptible to serious gyno issues. I've done Hdrol before and the Forerunner DHEA-based products.

As for the libido on our stack, you're dosing 75mgs of arimistane in N-XT and you have the brassaiopis in PR-XT, so very low E could be an issue. When I ran that stack pre-rep I had to lower my doses because the AIs worked TOO well. Consider that as an endorsement of how well these products work.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

24. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    The most I've ever done test boosting wise is like DAA products with an Nolvadren/erase. Like right now I'm logging titanium and division 1 from Athletix. Great stack! So I guess would you consider that natural?
    Yeah, I would consider that natural. I will check out your log.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Try the ultra-sten. I worry about 19-nor ph's bc they leave you more susceptible to serious gyno issues. I've done Hdrol before and the Forerunner DHEA-based products.

As for the libido on our stack, you're dosing 75mgs of arimistane in N-XT and you have the brassaiopis in PR-XT, so very low E could be an issue. When I ran that stack pre-rep I had to lower my doses because the AIs worked TOO well. Consider that as an endorsement of how well these products work.
    Cool, thanks for the advice. I will continue to research and make an educated decision.
    I attributed the libido issue to the low E. i am getting labs drawn today to test for Testosterone and Estrogen. I'll know in a week where I'm at.

26. Seated BB Shoulder Press 126.67
    Set 1 : 45x15
    Set 2 : 95x10
    Set 3 : 75x10
    Set 4 : 85x6
    Set 5 : 80x7
    Set 6 : 75x8
    |
    Dumbbell Arnold Press 55.5
    Set 1 : 40x8
    Set 2 : 35x9
    Set 3 : 45x7
    Set 4 : 40x8
    |
    Barbell Shrug 246.67
    Set 1 : 135x15
    Set 2 : 185x10
    Set 3 : 185x10
    Set 4 : 135x15
    |
    Barbell Up Right Row 117.17
    Set 1 : 95x7
    Set 2 : 85x8
    Set 3 : 75x12
    Set 4 : 75x10
    |
    Dumbbell Lateral Raise 25.33
    Set 1 : 15x10
    Set 2 : 20x8
    Set 3 : 15x10
    Set 4 : 20x7
    |
    Dumbbell Front Raise 26
    Set 1 : 15x10
    Set 2 : 20x8
    Set 3 : 15x10
    Set 4 : 20x9
    |
    Notes
    1. Felt weak the first 2 exercises, then I guess I warmed up. I feel good about the workout as a whole
    2. Normal doses today, i will be running later, and maybe abs after that

27. Every time I feel weaker during a workout I drop the weight and shorten my rest periods. I also increase my rep range for a ridiculous pump! Nice workout! I bet your shoulders will be sore.
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

28. Nice workouts brother!! Yeah, my libido is also sketchy. I'm getting the time in on vacation anyway, but I have to push it. Lol.

Rain day today, but here is a bloated me from yesterday after coming off the water.
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374513760.070855.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  99.4 KB
    FINAFLEX REP

29. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Every time I feel weaker during a workout I drop the weight and shorten my rest periods. I also increase my rep range for a ridiculous pump! Nice workout! I bet your shoulders will be sore.
    That's how I like it also. No matter how I'm feeling I get a killer workout because I don't give myself any rest.
    FINAFLEX REP

30. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Cool, thanks for the advice. I will continue to research and make an educated decision.
    I attributed the libido issue to the low E. i am getting labs drawn today to test for Testosterone and Estrogen. I'll know in a week where I'm at.
    Nice! Not too often (or often enough) people go through with this and get actual #s. Did you have a before/baseline # before you ran the stack?
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 669
    Last Post: 02-10-2014, 05:47 PM
  2. GAMEDAY by MAN SPORTS (sponsored-mini log)
    By drewsicle3210 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-14-2013, 04:07 AM
  3. The Ultimate Swoll LizKing logs NLAs Ultimate Stack-sponsored
    By LizKing531 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 129
    Last Post: 01-14-2013, 06:04 PM
  4. Replies: 48
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 09:15 AM
  5. Shifty's Sponsored AMS Advanced Anabolic Pyramid Stack Log...
    By ShiftyCapone in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 152
    Last Post: 04-11-2009, 10:56 PM