Dual Log, Anabolic Algorithm Stack (sponsored by MAN)

Page 29 of 56 First ... 2728293031 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    High reps on the leg presses!
    Yeah. Actually my first time doing those in a long time, so I was feeling it out and finding my ideal weight.

2. Alot of people frown on the presses, its a staple of my trunks.....
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Alot of people frown on the presses, its a staple of my trunks.....
    Frown-upon why? It's always good to switch things up, right?
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

4. I liked it. However, they were done on the horizontal leg press machine thing. The leg press deal was out of order. I don't know how they compare to each other.

5. Forgot to mention my 5 minute treadmill warmup, 7.0 for 3 minutes, 8.0 for 2.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post

Frown-upon why? It's always good to switch things up, right?
    I meant in general.....yes change can be good
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I liked it. However, they were done on the horizontal leg press machine thing. The leg press deal was out of order. I don't know how they compare to each other.
    Like an incline squat?

Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Forgot to mention my 5 minute treadmill warmup, 7.0 for 3 minutes, 8.0 for 2.
    Nice. My legs didn't have the running in them today. I scheduled some running for tomorrow, but we'll see. I may add some chest if my DOMs are too much.
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

8. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    I meant in general.....yes change can be good
    What are the cons that are frowned upon? Just curious because I hadn't heard any negatives yet about presses...

9. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post

What are the cons that are frowned upon? Just curious because I hadn't heard any negatives yet about presses...
    I have no idea why there would be cons, i hear alot refer to it as "fluffer" movement. I personally love them
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

10. I don't know how to describe the machine. It is in jefit though. Filter results for upper legs, machine-strength. You will see it. Called leg press machine. You push out instead of up

11. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    I have no idea why there would be cons, i hear alot refer to it as "fluffer" movement. I personally love them
    Word. I get DOM's so I'll keep them as well. Thanks!

12. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I don't know how to describe the machine. It is in jefit though. Filter results for upper legs, machine-strength. You will see it. Called leg press machine. You push out instead of up
    I see a few. Take a pic next time you're in there and I'll do those next time also.

13. Does it look like its on a rocker

14. Right on I know exactly what it is. My gym had one.

15. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Right on I know exactly what it is. My gym had one.
    I felt a decent burn. No doubt in my mind that I will max out the weight next time. I think it goes up to 600, but you know machines. I will just go until I can't. Or until the other leg press machine is fixed.

16. Food:
    2 protein shakes
    8 oz coconut milk
    1 pack poptarts(brown sugar cinn)
    Chicken biscuit
    V8
    2 steak tacos
    1 cup cooked rice
    1 cup broccoli
    1 piece corn bread
    1 peanut Butter and honey sandwich
    1 cup mixed veggies
    15 baked french fries

And I think I am going to eat some raisin bran or corn flakes; and a protein shake. I am starving.

17. Went to the gym at 1530, then straight home to yard work, then straight to the fire department for training. I haven't stopped sweating for almost 6 hours. I am going to sleep great tonight

18. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Food:
    2 protein shakes
    8 oz coconut milk
    1 pack poptarts(brown sugar cinn)
    Chicken biscuit
    V8
    2 steak tacos
    1 cup cooked rice
    1 cup broccoli
    1 piece corn bread
    1 peanut Butter and honey sandwich
    1 cup mixed veggies
    15 baked french fries

And I think I am going to eat some raisin bran or corn flakes; and a protein shake. I am starving.
    Nice list! Love the pop tarts and this peanut butter and honey sandwich I hear of! what is this? How have I not thought of this before! Can't wait to try it!

19. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Nice list! Love the pop tarts and this peanut butter and honey sandwich I hear of! what is this? How have I not thought of this before! Can't wait to try it!
    PB and honey.... PB and banana both = win!

20. Dang! Is there a certain type of bread you guys use?

21. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Dang! Is there a certain type of bread you guys use?
    Whole grain, rye, pumpernickel, ezeikiel - tastes great on them all

22. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

Whole grain, rye, pumpernickel, ezeikiel - tastes great on them all
    Rye baby all the way!

23. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post

Some people say the hips do much of the work or the hips / lower back take on too much stress. Depends on how flush you keep your back to the seat I guess.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

24. Agreed wasme , the peanut butter, honey, and banana are all interchangeable and great all together. I use local honey because it keeps my allergies in check.
    Used to have allergy induced asthma and rhinitis really bad. Since I started the local honey, i no longer use zyrtec, singulair, or an albuterol inhaler when I exercise.

I am addicted to peanut butter and honey on whole grain, sugar free bread.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 669
    Last Post: 02-10-2014, 05:47 PM
  2. GAMEDAY by MAN SPORTS (sponsored-mini log)
    By drewsicle3210 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-14-2013, 04:07 AM
  3. Replies: 129
    Last Post: 01-14-2013, 06:04 PM
  4. Replies: 48
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 09:15 AM
  5. Shifty's Sponsored AMS Advanced Anabolic Pyramid Stack Log...
    By ShiftyCapone in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 152
    Last Post: 04-11-2009, 10:56 PM