Dual Log, Anabolic Algorithm Stack (sponsored by MAN)

Page 27 of 35 First ... 22252627282932 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,929
    Rep Power
    2870705
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    2.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Great work brother!!
    Goshdamn those squats are incredible!
    I am taking the advice of several parties and backing off of my hip supported weight exercises (squats, leg press, deads)
    I will still do semi heavy and go for hypertrophy, but I have to get off this fukkin tramadol man


    Sent from my iPhone while

  2. Elite Member
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    9,108
    Rep Power
    3841426
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    81.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Thanks, Swanky!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com



    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.
  3. Elite Member
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    9,108
    Rep Power
    3841426
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    81.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Great work brother!!
    Goshdamn those squats are incredible!
    I am taking the advice of several parties and backing off of my hip supported weight exercises (squats, leg press, deads)
    I will still do semi heavy and go for hypertrophy, but I have to get off this fukkin tramadol man


    Sent from my iPhone while
    Thanks bro! Backing off on the amount off weight or altogether? Either way, I agree. You have many years of lifting ahead.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com



    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,929
    Rep Power
    2870705
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    2.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Thanks bro! Backing off on the amount off weight or altogether? Either way, I agree. You have many years of lifting ahead.
    Amount of weight, still kicking the exercises. And by back off I mean 315 ish instead of 400 ish dead lifts.
    My hips are killing me since that 405


    Sent from my iPhone while
  5. Elite Member
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    9,108
    Rep Power
    3841426
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    81.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Amount of weight, still kicking the exercises. And by back off I mean 315 ish instead of 400 ish dead lifts.
    My hips are killing me since that 405


    Sent from my iPhone while
    That's a good idea. I'll back off a little on some to focus on form.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com



    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.
  6. Elite Member
    pete8407's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    6,764
    Rep Power
    3117147
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    10.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post

    That's a good idea. I'll back off a little on some to focus on form.
    You killed those legs with all those sets of squats! Nice numbers, your putting some weight up!
  7. Elite Member
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    9,108
    Rep Power
    3841426
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    81.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    You killed those legs with all those sets of squats! Nice numbers, your putting some weight up!
    Yeah, I almost needed to warmup my legs to get out of bed this morning. Lol
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com



    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.
  8. Elite Member
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    9,108
    Rep Power
    3841426
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    81.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Worst chest workout ever. I left my phone at the house, so I was stuck with top 40 crap and I had to search the truck for scrap paper to jot down my WO. :/
    The music part is mental, I know. But I didn't feel like I wanted to push until I had to leave.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com



    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.
  9. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,929
    Rep Power
    2870705
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    2.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Worst chest workout ever. I left my phone at the house, so I was stuck with top 40 crap and I had to search the truck for scrap paper to jot down my WO. :/
    The music part is mental, I know. But I didn't feel like I wanted to push until I had to leave.
    Hmmm... Maybe because you are a day early for Chest!
    Did you do that because you left your phone?



    Sent from my iPhone while
  10. Elite Member
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    9,108
    Rep Power
    3841426
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    81.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Hmmm... Maybe because you are a day early for Chest!
    Did you do that because you left your phone?



    Sent from my iPhone while
    I'm a day early? Oops, I suppose. Recently I've also been doing another muscle group with chest, and by super setting them I get a small break from the pecs. Today was all chest with very little breaks, so that probably didn't help either.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com



    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.
  11. Elite Member
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    9,108
    Rep Power
    3841426
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    81.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    All one super set -


    BB Flat:

    135x10
    225x3 + 185x4
    185x5 + 135x7
    135x14

    Incline BB press:

    135x9
    x8
    135x6
    x3

    DB Fly:

    50x10
    50x10
    40x10

    DB Incline Fly:

    40x11
    40x10
    35x10

    Cable Crunch:

    100x31
    100x20
    80x50

    DB Side Raise:

    80x12
    80x15
    80x10 + 60x10

    Horrible workout. Some times I wish I had more time for breaks to put some weight up. Jumping from exercise to exercise is part of the cause for weak days, I think.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com



    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.
  12. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    44
    Posts
    11,536
    Rep Power
    4753247
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    19.11%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    ...boom!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  13. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167051
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.54%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    ...boom!
    Was that a fart?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  14. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,929
    Rep Power
    2870705
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    2.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    1 August 13

    Barbell Squat 246
    Set 1 : 0x15
    Set 2 : 45x15
    Set 3 : 135x10
    Set 4 : 185x8
    Set 5 : 225x1
    Set 6 : 205x6
    Set 7 : 185x8
    Set 8 : 155x10
    |
    Leg Press 387
    Set 1 : 180x12
    Set 2 : 270x13
    Set 3 : 270x10
    Set 4 : 180x20
    |
    Seated Leg Curl 98
    Set 1 : 60x10
    Set 2 : 70x10
    Set 3 : 60x10
    Set 4 : 70x12
    |
    Leg Extensions 93.33
    Set 1 : 70x8
    Set 2 : 70x10
    Set 3 : 60x10
    Set 4 : 60x10
    |
    Calf Press On Leg Press 240
    Set 1 : 160x15
    Set 2 : 160x12
    Set 3 : 160x15
    Set 4 : 160x15
    |
    Standing Barbell Calf Raise 225
    Set 1 : 135x20
    Set 2 : 135x20
    Set 3 : 135x20
    Set 4 : 135x20
    |
    Notes
    Great workout


    Sent from my iPhone while
  15. Elite Member
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    9,108
    Rep Power
    3841426
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    81.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Nice workout, Drew.
    How's the gym there?
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com



    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.
  16. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,929
    Rep Power
    2870705
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    2.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Nice workout, Drew.
    How's the gym there?
    I love it. Love the owner, Jerry. Cool dude. And the other gym rats are cool as sh!t, and there is like at least 2 of everything. I saw someone on the leg curl machine and was like, DAMN! Then I noticed another one a few feet away.
    Definitely going to be my gym when I visit up here.


    Sent from my iPhone while
  17. Elite Member
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    9,108
    Rep Power
    3841426
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    81.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I love it. Love the owner, Jerry. Cool dude. And the other gym rats are cool as sh!t, and there is like at least 2 of everything. I saw someone on the leg curl machine and was like, DAMN! Then I noticed another one a few feet away.
    Definitely going to be my gym when I visit up here.


    Sent from my iPhone while
    Nice.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com



    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.
  18. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    44
    Posts
    11,536
    Rep Power
    4753247
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    19.11%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    Was that a fart?
    lmao... and that's all I got..
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  19. Elite Member
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    9,108
    Rep Power
    3841426
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    81.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com



    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.
  20. Elite Member
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,332
    Rep Power
    8589120
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    64.13%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    1 August 13

    Barbell Squat 246
    Set 1 : 0x15
    Set 2 : 45x15
    Set 3 : 135x10
    Set 4 : 185x8
    Set 5 : 225x1
    Set 6 : 205x6
    Set 7 : 185x8
    Set 8 : 155x10
    |
    Leg Press 387
    Set 1 : 180x12
    Set 2 : 270x13
    Set 3 : 270x10
    Set 4 : 180x20
    |
    Seated Leg Curl 98
    Set 1 : 60x10
    Set 2 : 70x10
    Set 3 : 60x10
    Set 4 : 70x12
    |
    Leg Extensions 93.33
    Set 1 : 70x8
    Set 2 : 70x10
    Set 3 : 60x10
    Set 4 : 60x10
    |
    Calf Press On Leg Press 240
    Set 1 : 160x15
    Set 2 : 160x12
    Set 3 : 160x15
    Set 4 : 160x15
    |
    Standing Barbell Calf Raise 225
    Set 1 : 135x20
    Set 2 : 135x20
    Set 3 : 135x20
    Set 4 : 135x20
    |
    Notes
    Great workout

    Sent from my iPhone while
    Sorry for the few day hiatus, how are the hips feeling?
    BOARD TYRANT
  21. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,929
    Rep Power
    2870705
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    2.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Sorry for the few day hiatus, how are the hips feeling?
    They are mostly good, some pain. Feeling good after that squat PR though


    Sent from my iPhone while
  22. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,929
    Rep Power
    2870705
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    2.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    2 August

    Barbell Curl 104
    Set1 : 45x12
    Set 2 : 75x10
    Set 3 : 80x9
    Set 4 : 75x8
    Set 5 : 65x10
    Set 6 : 65x12
    |
    Close Grip Cable Curl 120
    Set 1 : 50x12
    Set 2 : 60x15
    Set 3 : 70x12
    Set 4 : 80x11
    Set 5 : 90x10
    |
    Barbell Close Grip Bench Press 206.67
    Set 1 : 135x12
    Set 2 : 155x8
    Set 3 : 165x6
    Set 4 : 155x10
    Set 5 : 145x10
    |
    Dumbbell Alternate Bicep Curl 57
    Set 1 : 45x8
    Set 2 : 40x8
    Set 3 : 35x10
    Set 4 : 45x4
    Set 5 : 40x4
    Set 6 : 35x4
    |
    Cable Triceps Pushdown 166.67
    Set 1 : 70x20
    Set 2 : 80x20
    Set 3 : 90x20
    Set 4 : 100x20
    |
    Dumbbell Concentration Curls 50.67
    Set 1 : 40x8
    Set 2 : 35x8
    Set 3 : 30x8
    Set 4 : 30x8
    |
    Barbell Lying Triceps Extension 109.33
    Set 1 : 65x13
    Set 2 : 75x10
    Set 3 : 85x8
    Set 4 : 80x11
    |
    Notes
    First time rocking headphones at the gym, never going without them. I was IN.THE. ZONE!


    Sent from my iPhone while
  23. Elite Member
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,332
    Rep Power
    8589120
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    64.13%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Lots of volume today big boy! Nice and vascular afterwards?
    BOARD TYRANT
  24. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,929
    Rep Power
    2870705
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    2.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Lots of volume today big boy! Nice and vascular afterwards?
    Thanks and yeah, the vascularity is unreal.
    I got my labs back right before I left, and my Estrogen was down to 46, which seems low. Test about 450 or so. I will have to double check. I thibk my test is going to come down a bit since I am done with PR-XT.
    I will be checking again in a couple weeks.


    Sent from my iPhone while
  25. Elite Member
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    9,108
    Rep Power
    3841426
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    81.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Very nice work @drewsicle3210. Your curls are solid and I'm super impressed of you close grip press.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com



    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.
  26. Elite Member
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    9,108
    Rep Power
    3841426
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    81.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Barbell Curl 136.5

    Set 1 : 105x9
    Set 2 : 85x10

    Set 3 : 85x9
    Set 3 : 65x6
    Set 3 : 45x9 (bar)
    Set 3 : 25x6 (dropped to the shorter bar)
    |
    Barbell Close Grip Bench Press 198.17

    Set 1 : 145x11
    Set 2 : 145x9
    Set 3 : 115x16
    |
    Close Grip Cable Curl 153.33

    Set 1 : 100x16
    Set 2 : 100x16

    Set 3 : 100x13
    Set 3 : 60x11
    |
    Barbell Lying Triceps Extension 120

    Set 1 : 90x10
    Set 2 : 90x10
    Set 3 : 50x26
    |
    Dumbbell Alternate Bicep Curl 49.33

    Set 1 : 40x7
    Set 2 : 30x2
    Set 3 : 30x10

    Set 4 : 30x9
    Set 4 : 25x3
    Set 4 : 15x8
    Set 4 : 10x12
    Set 4 : 5x7
    |
    Cable Triceps Pushdown 183.33

    Set 1 : 100x21
    Set 2 : 100x20

    Set 3 : 110x20
    Set 3 : 80x6
    Set 3 : 60x6
    Set 3 : 40x32
    |
    Dumbbell Concentration Curls 43

    Set 1 : 25x13
    Set 2 : 30x13
    |
    Notes
    Good pump today. No PR's though.

    I've been taking the Nolvadren pre workout with the shake. Should I be taking it afterwards with solid food?
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com



    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.
  27. Elite Member
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    9,108
    Rep Power
    3841426
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    81.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Also: My legs are still sore
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com



    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.
  28. Elite Member
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,332
    Rep Power
    8589120
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    64.13%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Barbell Curl 136.5

    Set 1 : 105x9
    Set 2 : 85x10

    Set 3 : 85x9
    Set 3 : 65x6
    Set 3 : 45x9 (bar)
    Set 3 : 25x6 (dropped to the shorter bar)
    |
    Barbell Close Grip Bench Press 198.17

    Set 1 : 145x11
    Set 2 : 145x9
    Set 3 : 115x16
    |
    Close Grip Cable Curl 153.33

    Set 1 : 100x16
    Set 2 : 100x16

    Set 3 : 100x13
    Set 3 : 60x11
    |
    Barbell Lying Triceps Extension 120

    Set 1 : 90x10
    Set 2 : 90x10
    Set 3 : 50x26
    |
    Dumbbell Alternate Bicep Curl 49.33

    Set 1 : 40x7
    Set 2 : 30x2
    Set 3 : 30x10

    Set 4 : 30x9
    Set 4 : 25x3
    Set 4 : 15x8
    Set 4 : 10x12
    Set 4 : 5x7
    |
    Cable Triceps Pushdown 183.33

    Set 1 : 100x21
    Set 2 : 100x20

    Set 3 : 110x20
    Set 3 : 80x6
    Set 3 : 60x6
    Set 3 : 40x32
    |
    Dumbbell Concentration Curls 43

    Set 1 : 25x13
    Set 2 : 30x13
    |
    Notes
    Good pump today. No PR's though.

    I've been taking the Nolvadren pre workout with the shake. Should I be taking it afterwards with solid food?
    Either in morning or before bed; these are when your hormones fluctuate the most. If you're like me and arimistane can make you nauseous, dose with food. I'd always do first thing in morning with breakfast, no issues.
    BOARD TYRANT
  29. Elite Member
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    9,108
    Rep Power
    3841426
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    81.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Ok. I haven't gotten nauseous yet, so I'll keep it the same. Last week I took it pre fasted and was fine.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com



    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.
  30. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,929
    Rep Power
    2870705
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    2.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Another MAN rep told me that Nolvadren is preferable first thing when cortisol is the highest.
    I try to take it with a protein shake and fish oil or milled flaxseed


    Sent from my iPhone while
  31. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,929
    Rep Power
    2870705
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    2.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Ok. I haven't gotten nauseous yet, so I'll keep it the same. Last week I took it pre fasted and was fine.
    When I did the single bottle run I took it every morning fasted while on IF, no problems with nausea!


    Sent from my iPhone while
  32. Elite Member
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    9,108
    Rep Power
    3841426
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    81.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Another MAN rep told me that Nolvadren is preferable first thing when cortisol is the highest.
    I try to take it with a protein shake and fish oil or milled flaxseed


    Sent from my iPhone while
    Cool. That's what I've been doing. Nolvadren and 1 tbsp of flaxseed, chased with my shake at 0330. About an hour before gym time.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com



    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.
  33. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,929
    Rep Power
    2870705
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    2.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Cool. That's what I've been doing. Nolvadren and 1 tbsp of flaxseed, chased with my shake at 0330. About an hour before gym time.
    Sweet. I have flax oil and fish oil gel caps, my milled flax is back at home. I took it pre with gameday, taurine, and 5-6 grams bcaa the past few days. Same tomorrow. I love Gameday. I think it is my favorite pre-workout now. Still gives me insane energy, no tolerance yet.


    Sent from my iPhone while
  34. Elite Member
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    9,108
    Rep Power
    3841426
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    81.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Sweet. I have flax oil and fish oil gel caps, my milled flax is back at home. I took it pre with gameday, taurine, and 5-6 grams bcaa the past few days. Same tomorrow. I love Gameday. I think it is my favorite pre-workout now. Still gives me insane energy, no tolerance yet.


    Sent from my iPhone while
    Are you at a full scoop? I think one serving is perfect for me, but I also drink coffee before hand. I might try the full scoop when I try for the 1.5xBW squat challenge.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com



    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.
  35. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167051
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.54%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post

    Are you at a full scoop? I think one serving is perfect for me, but I also drink coffee before hand. I might try the full scoop when I try for the 1.5xBW squat challenge.
    That challenge is going to be fun. Lol! Wishing I weighed in a little less, pushing 345 for mucho reps is going to be somewhat tiring. Haha
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  36. Elite Member
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    9,108
    Rep Power
    3841426
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    81.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    That challenge is going to be fun. Lol! Wishing I weighed in a little less, pushing 345 for mucho reps is going to be somewhat tiring. Haha
    No kidding, but you've been moving some weight!

    I feel pretty good about it, but I need to make sure my form is on par. I only have to do 275.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com



    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.
  37. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167051
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.54%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post

    No kidding, but you've been moving some weight!

    I feel pretty good about it, but I need to make sure my form is on par. I only have to do 275.
    I feel pretty confidant actually. This week I did a set at 215 for 20 reps (probably could have gotten 25 to be honest) after doing all my regular sets up to 410 and then a bunch of sets of 3-5 plus 5-6 sets of really low box squats at 305. So I think I should get 10-15 at 345. We shall see
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  38. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,929
    Rep Power
    2870705
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    2.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    286 for me. How many reps do we have to do? I can get that for 1 or 2 for sure!


    Sent from my iPhone while
  39. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,929
    Rep Power
    2870705
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    2.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Are you at a full scoop? I think one serving is perfect for me, but I also drink coffee before hand. I might try the full scoop when I try for the 1.5xBW squat challenge.
    I am taking a full scoop. It seems a little much at first, but It carries me through the whole workout, and then some. Like right now I am super charged about to go in!


    Sent from my iPhone while
  40. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167051
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.54%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    286 for me. How many reps do we have to do? I can get that for 1 or 2 for sure!

    Sent from my iPhone while
    As many as you can!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 669
    Last Post: 02-10-2014, 06:47 PM
  2. GAMEDAY by MAN SPORTS (sponsored-mini log)
    By drewsicle3210 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-14-2013, 05:07 AM
  3. The Ultimate Swoll LizKing logs NLAs Ultimate Stack-sponsored
    By LizKing531 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 129
    Last Post: 01-14-2013, 07:04 PM
  4. Replies: 48
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 10:15 AM
  5. Shifty's Sponsored AMS Advanced Anabolic Pyramid Stack Log...
    By ShiftyCapone in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 152
    Last Post: 04-11-2009, 11:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in