Dual Log, Anabolic Algorithm Stack (sponsored by MAN)

Page 27 of 46 First ... 2526272829 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    12 July 13

2 PR-XT and 2 Nolvadren XT@ 0800
    2 PR-XT @ 1400
    3/4 scoop Gameday @ 1400

2 PR-XT @ 1600 with post workout shake
    @RegisterJr 1 LARGE SUPERSET

Weighted Chins 60.5Set 1 : 55x3
    Set 2 : 45x3
    Set 3 : 35x3
    Set 4 : 25x3
    Set 5 : 10x3
    Set 6 : 45x2
    Set 7 : 35x3
    Set 8 : 0x6
    Set 9 : 0x8
    |
    Dumbbell One Arm Bench Press 88.83
    Set 1 : 45x20
    Set 2 : 65x11
    Set 3 : 65x10
    |
    Side Bend with Weight Plate 75
    Set 1 : 45x20
    Set 2 : 45x15
    Set 3 : 45x15
    |
    Meadows Stretchers 168
    Set 1 : 120x12
    Set 2 : 120x10
    Set 3 : 120x9
    |
    Cable Inner Chest Press 40
    Set 1 : 30x10
    Set 2 : 30x9
    Set 3 : 25x11
    |
    Around the World Decline Crunch 46.67
    Set 1 : 35x10
    Set 2 : 35x10
    Set 3 : 35x10
    |
    Bent Arm One Arm Long Bar Row 88.83
    Set 1 : 65x10
    Set 2 : 65x11
    Set 3 : 65x9
    |
    Cable Lower Chest Raise 33.33
    Set 1 : 25x9
    Set 2 : 25x10
    Set 3 : 25x8
    |
    Running N/ACalorie : --
    Distance : --
    Speed : --
    Lap/Rep : --
    Duration : 00:20:00
    |
    Notes
    1. Hip pain prevented more on the decline crunches
    2. I didn't eat much all day, so performance suffered and i ran out of energy quick
    Very nice bro! Frickin' getting some sets in!!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

@RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

2. You guys just had some killer w/o's! I bet your arms were getting ready to explode!
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    You guys just had some killer w/o's! I bet your arms were getting ready to explode!
    If I had the time I would've just kept going until I couldn't do 5's. I was planning taking a pump-pic after the workout but I lost track of time and was running late.
    FINAFLEX REP

4. One week from today I will be heading on vacation for my anniversary for 10 days. Halfway through I have to come back to town and work a day and I'll get one workout in.

Here's the dilemma: I will be snorkeling for scallops the whole time. No matter what I eat I'm going to take a huge deficit, daily.

Should I do any other lifts while I'm there? DB's, pull-ups, push-ups, etc? I will be practically doing cardio for 5-8 hours a day. Will doing a lift in the morning just do more to kill muscle?
    FINAFLEX REP

5. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    One week from today I will be heading on vacation for my anniversary for 10 days. Halfway through I have to come back to town and work a day and I'll get one workout in.

Here's the dilemma: I will be snorkeling for scallops the whole time. No matter what I eat I'm going to take a huge deficit, daily.

Should I do any other lifts while I'm there? DB's, pull-ups, push-ups, etc? I will be practically doing cardio for 5-8 hours a day. Will doing a lift in the morning just do more to kill muscle?
    Make sure your taking in your BCAA's and MAN stack!!
    I think you should be good though. 10 days is a long break from the gym!! That is okay though, i am going on leave to Michigan 7 days after you start your vacation. I am going to find a gym though so I can continue to get my beef on!!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    One week from today I will be heading on vacation for my anniversary for 10 days. Halfway through I have to come back to town and work a day and I'll get one workout in.

You've got enough of a base where a week-10 days off won't leave you emaciated. Took a week off for my honeymoon and I didn't get loose and flabby. Take it easy, enjoy the vacation, don't worry about the exercise!
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

7. Thoughts on the stack so far gentlemen?
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

8. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post

Just consider it a deload week

I've got one coming up myself in a couple weeks. You'll probably come back even stronger

I've been reading, but not posting. Great work as always!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    [email protected] com

9. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Thoughts on the stack so far gentlemen?
    I am hooked on this stack. I keep telling my brother that this PR-XT has to be laced with a steroid or prohormone. Strength gains are constant, i am up to 190 pounds right now. That is about 10 pounds I think, without scrolling all the way back to the beginning.
    I was holding some water until a few days ago, then I believe that the Nolvadren started doing its thing and I feel like I am leaning back out.
    I also realize that I haven't posted progress pics yet, so that needs to happen this weekend.

GREAT STACK!!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Misfit28 View Post
    Just consider it a deload week

I've got one coming up myself in a couple weeks. You'll probably come back even stronger

I've been reading, but not posting. Great work as always!
    Thanks for being in here!
    FINAFLEX REP

11. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    You've got enough of a base where a week-10 days off won't leave you emaciated. Took a week off for my honeymoon and I didn't get loose and flabby. Take it easy, enjoy the vacation, don't worry about the exercise!
    Thanks, man. I am excited to get out and relax!

Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Make sure your taking in your BCAA's and MAN stack!!
    I think you should be good though. 10 days is a long break from the gym!! That is okay though, i am going on leave to Michigan 7 days after you start your vacation. I am going to find a gym though so I can continue to get my beef on!!
    I will be back for one day. Maybe do deads and/or legs. I will definitely take my stack. I will probably not take the Creatine, but we'll see. Also, no on the BCAA's. I bought a big ole roast beef that I'm slicing up this weekend and will have whatever we catch during the day to eat. We usually get a few fish and a few pints of scallops. I'll definitely eat enough proteins. I'm just worried about taking a 2K+ deficit a day from all the swimming. No biggie.
    FINAFLEX REP

12. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Thoughts on the stack so far gentlemen?
    I'm loving the stack also. Prior to the Nolvadren I was bloated a lot. I look leaner in the waist, IMO, and definitely bigger in the arms, shoulders, back, and chest. I'm pretty certain I've put on 2lbs or more of muscle, but we'll see the next time I do measurements and such.

Both my irritation levels and my hunger have decreased a little. Irritation by more than the hunger. I still can pound food.

I am definitely more vascular, and I'm getting huge pumps in the gym. More than I would expect only taking 1/2 serving of Creatine.

It's definitely not causing constipation, something I've had trying stimulants.

I'm hitting PR's on a daily basis. My Jefit app will prompt me several times a day that I have, I just forget which set I hit them Si I haven't put them in my log. I'll try harder on that.

I agree with Andrew, I love this stack. I'm going to limit my sodium this week so I can take some pictures the first morning I arrive in Steinhatchee.
    FINAFLEX REP

13. This is for both you guys. Have fun snorkeling! I have never done it but it looks like so much fun! Where is that in Michigan that your going?
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

14. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    This is for both you guys. Have fun snorkeling! I have never done it but it looks like so much fun! Where is that in Michigan that your going?
    My wife, kids, and I are going to Plainwell, MI, right outside Kalamazoo.
    My bro is staying in Florida to have fun in the sun.

Damn, i want to snorkel!!

15. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    I'm loving the stack also. Prior to the Nolvadren I was bloated a lot. I look leaner in the waist, IMO, and definitely bigger in the arms, shoulders, back, and chest. I'm pretty certain I've put on 2lbs or more of muscle, but we'll see the next time I do measurements and such.

Both my irritation levels and my hunger have decreased a little. Irritation by more than the hunger. I still can pound food.

I am definitely more vascular, and I'm getting huge pumps in the gym. More than I would expect only taking 1/2 serving of Creatine.

It's definitely not causing constipation, something I've had trying stimulants.

I'm hitting PR's on a daily basis. My Jefit app will prompt me several times a day that I have, I just forget which set I hit them Si I haven't put them in my log. I'll try harder on that.

I agree with Andrew, I love this stack. I'm going to limit my sodium this week so I can take some pictures the first morning I arrive in Steinhatchee.
    Nice. Yeah, I can definitely see myself running this again, maybe a shorter run though, like 6 weeks.
    That way I fan bulk heavier then cut, then repeat.
    I find myself being too careful what and how much I eat.

OH!! BTW... Went to chilis and had the same meal bro.... Same exact!! Well, except I drank unsweet tea.

16. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    My wife, kids, and I are going to Plainwell, MI, right outside Kalamazoo.
    My bro is staying in Florida to have fun in the sun.

Damn, i want to snorkel!!
    There is always next year! I'd like to have my scuba license before next years trip though.
    FINAFLEX REP

17. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Nice. Yeah, I can definitely see myself running this again, maybe a shorter run though, like 6 weeks.
    That way I fan bulk heavier then cut, then repeat.
    I find myself being too careful what and how much I eat.

OH!! BTW... Went to chilis and had the same meal bro.... Same exact!! Well, except I drank unsweet tea.
    I've been overly careful, too. I'm closer to having abs than I ever have been, and I'm scared to have to start all over. That is probably holding me back, a little. I'm new to the whole *controlled diet* thing...

Wait, did you add jalapeños to the Caesar too?
    FINAFLEX REP

18. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    I've been overly careful, too. I'm closer to having abs than I ever have been, and I'm scared to have to start all over. That is probably holding me back, a little. I'm new to the whole *controlled diet* thing...

Wait, did you add jalapeños to the Caesar too?
    No jalps. Too hot for my girls. The salad that Kindra and I get serves as an appetizer for the girls too.
    I put jalapenos on my eggs sometimes with salsa

19. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    No jalps. Too hot for my girls. The salad that Kindra and I get serves as an appetizer for the girls too.
    I put jalapenos on my eggs sometimes with salsa
    Ooh, that sounds yummy. I love a mexi-style omelette!
    FINAFLEX REP

20. I'm in South Bend, IN which is only an hr and a 1/2 from the zoo area!
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

21. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    I'm in South Bend, IN which is only an hr and a 1/2 from the zoo area!
    Boom! Gym partner ^!
    FINAFLEX REP

22. Running around trying to get Kindra's birthday present together.
    Going get my bi's and tri's in at home

23. Usual doses at usual times.
    I downed 1/4 scoop of Gameday and did 8 sets of Bi's and Tri's.
    i have to work on some chores for the wife.
    I was going to do a run, but it is pouring. If the rain quits before 2200, I am going to do it.

24. wish it would stop raining here......
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

25. Yeah, it has been ridiculous these past few weeks.

26. My yard is literally 2' tall with grass
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

27. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    My yard is literally 2' tall with grass
    I feel you. I had a sh!t fit mowing my yard the other day. Too tall, it took 3+ hours to mow what usually would take 1 hour.

28. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    My yard is literally 2' tall with grass
    You better get on that shiz!

My hoa has landscapers come so I don't have to mow my lawn ever. Its nice
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

29. Ehh i hate cutting wet grass
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

30. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Ehh i hate cutting wet grass
    Cuts the grass all fukked up and you get too much moisture in the air intake. I try to avoid it at all costs. Unfortunately when your grass gets that overgrown, it stays wet and soggy underneath for 3-4 days after the last rain.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 669
    Last Post: 02-10-2014, 06:47 PM
  2. GAMEDAY by MAN SPORTS (sponsored-mini log)
    By drewsicle3210 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-14-2013, 05:07 AM
  3. Replies: 129
    Last Post: 01-14-2013, 07:04 PM
  4. Replies: 48
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 10:15 AM
  5. Shifty's Sponsored AMS Advanced Anabolic Pyramid Stack Log...
    By ShiftyCapone in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 152
    Last Post: 04-11-2009, 11:56 PM