Dual Log, Anabolic Algorithm Stack (sponsored by MAN)

Page 27 of 56 First ... 2526272829 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    @RegisterJr , killer workout by the way! You are getting up there with those pullups. What is your max unweighted up to?
    I dunno. I'll let you know Monday.
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

2. Wow. I have been all over this area and spent ridiculous amounts of money in the past 2 days. But my girls are happy and tired, so I am as well. Going to smash a little gameday and get my biceps a thorough burnout in.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post

Plates go on, so I'm not sure of the technical term. I wouldn't call it a machine.
    Is that the Hammer Strength machine?
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Is that the Hammer Strength machine?
    Yessir. I'll grab a pic Monday if u need to.
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

5. If *i* need to.
    •   

6. Screw IF. My hunger won't allow it. I get too irritable.

7. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Screw IF. My hunger won't allow it. I get too irritable.

i have tried leangains a dozen times but could never sustain the hunger
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    i have tried leangains a dozen times but could never sustain the hunger
    I could pull it off if I never came in contact with other people...

9. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    I am not doing IF and I am friggin starving at the moment.. even after a great dinner lol

10. Both of you guys had some sick workouts! I can't wait for my PR-XT run this fall!

11. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

I am not doing IF and I am friggin starving at the moment.. even after a great dinner lol
    Your muscles are screaming FEED ME MORE
    FeFiFo.com support

12. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Your muscles are screaming FEED ME MORE
    I wasn't sure if it was just a mental craving lol.

13. I like to think my body talks to me sometimes. I'm weird like that
    FeFiFo.com support

14. oh it does, i can tell when i need a refeed. my body tells me im starving or when its time for a break
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

15. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Both of you guys had some sick workouts! I can't wait for my PR-XT run this fall!
    Thanks bro!

16. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    oh it does, i can tell when i need a refeed. my body tells me im starving or when its time for a break
    Never know when my body is really talking to me. I guess if I am really hungry, I know to get some strong food into me.. but never know when to take a break/deload.

17. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Both of you guys had some sick workouts! I can't wait for my PR-XT run this fall!
    Thanks brother. I'm sure your run is gonna be eventful.

18. BOOOM!

No workout yet, just waking up the log.

I am switching Wednesday's workout (CHEST/HIIT) with Today's (LEGS/LOW BACK) because of work and medical appointments I will not have time to go to the gym today. I can do chest at home with my stuff, and get some sprint work in on the pavement.

Hope everyone is having a kick a$$ Monday.

19. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    I have been debating starting that up again, but I wake up so hungry on this stack. I guess I can try a protein shake before bed, see if that helps with morning hunger. But I don't know, I may crash with no food before noon, especially if I workout early in the morning.

20. IF will be a tough diet on your stack, considering the appetite the anacyclus pyrethrum gives you. It would be maddening to go long periods without eating...I myself get a little hypo if I dose PR-XT without food.
    FeFiFo.com support

21. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    IF will be a tough diet on your stack, considering the appetite the anacyclus pyrethrum gives you. It would be maddening to go long periods without eating...I myself get a little hypo if I dose PR-XT without food.
    I wonder if that is the issue I have been having. My blood sugar drops with Gameday and PR-XT taken on an empty stomach. I may try throwing some simple carbs in there and sipping on small amounts of gatorade throughout the workout. Keep those levels up.

22. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

I wonder if that is the issue I have been having. My blood sugar drops with Gameday and PR-XT taken on an empty stomach. I may try throwing some simple carbs in there and sipping on small amounts of gatorade throughout the workout. Keep those levels up.
    Maybe the rauwolscine is causing some lowered bp...the GPLC might be also. Any pump ingredient usually causes a certain degree of hypotension
    FeFiFo.com support

23. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I have been debating starting that up again, but I wake up so hungry on this stack. I guess I can try a protein shake before bed, see if that helps with morning hunger. But I don't know, I may crash with no food before noon, especially if I workout early in the morning.
    I think it would be very irritatingly hard right now, for sure.

24. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I've been taking PR-XT and Gameday fasting with no problems. but, I do 10g BCAA's with the Gameday.

25. 7/8/12
    Legs/Low Back

Pre:
    -2x PR XT
    -10g BCAA's mixed with water

- 1/2 scoop GAMEDAY by MAN

Intra:
    Water

- 3.5-ish g Creatine

1:30 :
    2 PR-XT w/ meal 4

4 pm:
    2 PR-XT, post meal 5

Lower body stretches---

Treadmill W/U:
    4x1, 7.5x2

Upper Body Stretches---

Workout Log, one large super-se

Barbell Deadlift 361.67
    Set 1 : 225x3
    Set 2 : 275x6
    Set 3 : 300x4

Set 4 : 350x1 (PR)
    Set 4 : 225x8
    |
    Leg Press 693
    Set 1 : 360x12

Set 2 : 630x3
    Set 2 : 540x6

Set 3 : 540x5
    Set 3 : 450x6
    Set 3 : 360x8
    Set 3 : 360x20
    |
    Seated Calf Raise 282
    Set 1 : 135x20
    Set 2 : 180x17

Set 3 : 205x8
    Set 3 : 180x10
    Set 3 : 135x12
    |
    Romanian Deadlift from Deficit 259.67
    Set 1 : 135x11
    Set 2 : 205x8
    Set 3 : 135x17
    |
    Notes
    N/A-
    Will post notes later. Have a honey-do list a mile long.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 669
    Last Post: 02-10-2014, 05:47 PM
  2. GAMEDAY by MAN SPORTS (sponsored-mini log)
    By drewsicle3210 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-14-2013, 04:07 AM
  3. Replies: 129
    Last Post: 01-14-2013, 06:04 PM
  4. Replies: 48
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 09:15 AM
  5. Shifty's Sponsored AMS Advanced Anabolic Pyramid Stack Log...
    By ShiftyCapone in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 152
    Last Post: 04-11-2009, 10:56 PM