Dual Log, Anabolic Algorithm Stack (sponsored by MAN)

Page 26 of 56 First ... 2425262728 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    When you scoop out the top of a burger bun, it doesn't squeeze all the good stuff down the side of the burger. You can pile stuff high and no mess. That's a Piston Honda trick, free of charge for you guys!
    Thanks, definitely going to be using this


  2. Pile high brothers, pile high!
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

    •   
       


  3. I dosed all my PR-XT and NXT today.
    Spent all day with the family having a blast!
    Got home an hour ago and knocked out a circuit;
    25 pushups, 10 pullups, 25 overhead presses (30# DB's), 25 leg lifts, 25 BW squats.
    Repeat the circuit for 23 minutes. Pretty good workout.
    Happy 4th!!!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I dosed all my PR-XT and NXT today.
    Spent all day with the family having a blast!
    Got home an hour ago and knocked out a circuit;
    25 pushups, 10 pullups, 25 overhead presses (30# DB's), 25 leg lifts, 25 BW squats.
    Repeat the circuit for 23 minutes. Pretty good workout.
    Happy 4th!!!
    Nice! That would put me in a coma after what I ate.
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

  5. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Nice! That would put me in a coma after what I ate.
    I did ok yesterday with eats. Had a burger and fries, and a brownie. Cereal for breakfast, 2 protein drinks, and some V8 later. Should be under 2200 cal for the day.
    •   
       


  6. 5 July 13

    2 PR-XT @ 1000- fasted
    1 scoop Gameday @ 1000

    Gym time @ 1100

    2 PR-XT @ 1230 with Shake- post w/o

    Bam!

    Barbell Bench Press 221.67
    Set 1 : 155x12
    Set 2 : 175x8
    Set 3 : 175x8
    |
    Cage Presses 122.5
    Set 1 : 65x12
    Set 2 : 85x10
    Set 3 : 105x5
    |
    Skull Crushers 107.67
    Set 1 : 65x12
    Set 2 : 85x8
    Set 3 : 85x8
    |
    Push Up with Feet On An Exercise Ball 30
    Set 1 : 30 Laps/Reps
    Set 2 : 30 Laps/Reps
    Set 3 : 21 Laps/Reps
    |
    Six-Ways 19
    Set 1 : 15x8
    Set 2 : 15x6
    Set 3 : 15x6
    |
    Cable Triceps Pushdown 93.33
    Set 1 : 70x9
    Set 2 : 70x10
    Set 3 : 60x10
    |
    Around the Worlds 28
    Set 1 : 20x10
    Set 2 : 20x12
    Set 3 : 20x11
    |
    Delt Destroyers 33.33
    Set 1 : 25x10
    Set 2 : 25x8
    Set 3 : 25x9
    |
    Cable Rope Overhead Triceps Extension 66.67
    Set 1 : 50x10
    Set 2 : 50x7
    Set 3 : 50x9
    |
    Notes

    3 Supersets= Chest, Shoulders, Triceps

    And... I killed it.

  7. I forgot to add-
    2 Nolvadren XT with my Post shake

  8. Drew.. numbers are climbing bro.. definitely doing some work there buddy!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Drew.. numbers are climbing bro.. definitely doing some work there buddy!
    Thanks bro, definitely went in motivated today. Brought my daughter to the gym today and she did all of the exercises that I did, obviously with little or no weight.
    She kept me motivated

  10. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Thanks bro, definitely went in motivated today. Brought my daughter to the gym today and she did all of the exercises that I did, obviously with little or no weight.
    She kept me motivated
    Nice bro.. how old is your daughter.

    Mine is 15. She has been going for 5-7km walks with me in the evenings as I am trying to do runs in the am as well walks in the pm, to lose some body fat through my pct. Good bonding time and she's now asking me to give her a routine as she goes to a gym as well. She is heavy into beach volleyball and rugby.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Nice bro.. how old is your daughter.

    Mine is 15. She has been going for 5-7km walks with me in the evenings as I am trying to do runs in the am as well walks in the pm, to lose some body fat through my pct. Good bonding time and she's now asking me to give her a routine as she goes to a gym as well. She is heavy into beach volleyball and rugby.
    Nice. My daughter is 4, she'll be 5 next month. Trying to teach her some life skills with health and fitness. My other 2 daughters are 22 months and 4 months.
    If You have any tips that can help me in the years to come, i would greatly appreciate them. I am scared ****less of losing these girls to drugs, crime, or pregnancy.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Nice. My daughter is 4, she'll be 5 next month. Trying to teach her some life skills with health and fitness. My other 2 daughters are 22 months and 4 months.
    If You have any tips that can help me in the years to come, i would greatly appreciate them. I am scared ****less of losing these girls to drugs, crime, or pregnancy.
    You are a ways off but always talk to your girls. Instill in them that no matter what they can come to you and trust you. As they get older and if they are inclined keep them busy with sports and then a student job (+ sports), not to mention school. A busy teen doesn't have the time to get into drugs, crime, etc. Yes it can still happen, but you reduce the odds.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    5 July 13

    2 PR-XT @ 1000- fasted
    1 scoop Gameday @ 1000

    Gym time @ 1100

    2 PR-XT @ 1230 with Shake- post w/o

    Bam!

    Barbell Bench Press 221.67
    Set 1 : 155x12
    Set 2 : 175x8
    Set 3 : 175x8
    |
    Cage Presses 122.5
    Set 1 : 65x12
    Set 2 : 85x10
    Set 3 : 105x5
    |
    Skull Crushers 107.67
    Set 1 : 65x12
    Set 2 : 85x8
    Set 3 : 85x8
    |
    Push Up with Feet On An Exercise Ball 30
    Set 1 : 30 Laps/Reps
    Set 2 : 30 Laps/Reps
    Set 3 : 21 Laps/Reps
    |
    Six-Ways 19
    Set 1 : 15x8
    Set 2 : 15x6
    Set 3 : 15x6
    |
    Cable Triceps Pushdown 93.33
    Set 1 : 70x9
    Set 2 : 70x10
    Set 3 : 60x10
    |
    Around the Worlds 28
    Set 1 : 20x10
    Set 2 : 20x12
    Set 3 : 20x11
    |
    Delt Destroyers 33.33
    Set 1 : 25x10
    Set 2 : 25x8
    Set 3 : 25x9
    |
    Cable Rope Overhead Triceps Extension 66.67
    Set 1 : 50x10
    Set 2 : 50x7
    Set 3 : 50x9
    |
    Notes

    3 Supersets= Chest, Shoulders, Triceps

    And... I killed it.
    Nice work bro! Holy cow, that's two-a-days, all in one!!
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

  14. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    You are a ways off but always talk to your girls. Instill in them that no matter what they can come to you and trust you. As they get older and if they are inclined keep them busy with sports and then a student job (+ sports), not to mention school. A busy teen doesn't have the time to get into drugs, crime, etc. Yes it can still happen, but you reduce the odds.
    Word on keeping teens busy! I'm thankful we don't have a girl(s). I know that's gotta be tough work!
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

  15. 7/5/13
    Back/ Core

    Weight: 187

    Pre:
    -2x PR XT
    -10g BCAA's mixed with water

    - 1/2 scoop GAMEDAY by MAN

    Intra:
    Water

    Post:
    2 Nolvadren XT w/ meal 1
    - 2.5-ish g Creatine

    1:30 :
    2 PR-XT w/ meal 4

    4 pm:
    2 PR-XT, post meal 5
    _________________

    Lower body stretches---

    Treadmill W/U:
    4.2x2

    Upper Body Stretches---

    Workout Log, one large super-set:


    Weighted BTH Pull-Ups; Strip Sets 49.5

    Set 1 : 45x3 (PR)
    Set 2 : 35x2
    Set 3 : 25x2
    Set 4 : 10x3
    Set 5 : 1x2

    Set 6 : 35x3
    Set 7 : 25x2
    Set 8 : 10x2
    Set 9 : 1x2

    Set 10 : 35x3
    Set 11 : 25x2
    Set 12 : 10x2
    Set 13 : 1x2

    Set 14 : 25x3
    Set 15 : 10x2
    Set 16 : 1x2
    Set 17 : 1x6
    |
    Weighted Decline Crunch; Strip Sets 53.67

    Set 1 : 35x16
    Set 2 : 25x6
    Set 3 : 1x10

    Set 4 : 35x11
    Set 5 : 25x5
    Set 6 : 1x11

    Set 7 : 35x10
    Set 8 : 25x5
    Set 9 : 1x4

    Set 10 : 25x12
    Set 11 : 1x8
    |
    One Arm Iso Lateral High Row 198

    Set 1 : 135x14
    Set 2 : 135x14
    Set 3 : 135x12
    Set 4 : 135x12
    |
    Plate Twist; Strip Sets


    Set 1 : 35x30
    Set 2 : 25x15
    Set 3 : 10x15

    Set 4 : 35x30
    Set 5 : 25x6
    Set 6 : 10x13

    Set 7 : 35x17
    Set 8 : 25x11
    Set 9 : 10x15
    Set 10 : 1x1

    Set 11 : 25x16
    Set 12 : 10x15
    |
    Reverse Grip, One Arm, ISO Lateral High Row 153

    Set 1 : 135x4
    Set 2 : 115x8
    Set 3 : 100x11
    Set 4 : 90x13
    |
    Notes
    a) None, really. Diet sucked yesterday, of course. But, it was awesome burning calories in the gym. I'll try and drop sodium this weekend so I don't start the week weight >5lbs over my normal weight.
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

  16. Side Note:

    I'm going to attempt Martin Bashir's IF again, starting tomorrow. I've never tried it during a bulk. I was finally issued my own car, so the added irritability MAY be reduced.. we'll see.

    If for any reason I have an issue hitting my calories or my attitude affects my at-home relations, then I won't go further with it. Just want to experiment a 'lil.
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

  17. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Word on keeping teens busy! I'm thankful we don't have a girl(s). I know that's gotta be tough work!
    I have a daughter 15, daughter 20 and a step daughter 15... (also have son 18, and two step son 17/10)

    ...enough work? lol
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    7/5/13
    Back/ Core
    Great workout bro..
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    I have a daughter 15, daughter 20 and a step daughter 15... (also have son 18, and two step son 17/10)

    ...enough work? lol
    Oh...yes...
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

  20. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Great workout bro..
    Thanks, Brotato!
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

  21. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    7/5/13
    Back/ Core

    Weight: 187
    I am going to hit this tomorrow.
    Martin Berkhan bro, not bashir.

    Are those iso lateral rows on a machine?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I am going to hit this tomorrow.
    Martin Berkhan bro, not bashir.

    Are those iso lateral rows on a machine?
    Plates go on, so I'm not sure of the technical term. I wouldn't call it a machine.
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

  23. Yeah, i looked it up. I don't know where to find one of those. I will check but don't think i am going to have one. What is a good alternate for that? Standard cable row?

  24. @RegisterJr , killer workout by the way! You are getting up there with those pullups. What is your max unweighted up to?

  25. I'm not sure which one You're talking about, but a close grip chin and close grip pull are similar. A machine would work.
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 669
    Last Post: 02-10-2014, 05:47 PM
  2. GAMEDAY by MAN SPORTS (sponsored-mini log)
    By drewsicle3210 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-14-2013, 04:07 AM
  3. Replies: 129
    Last Post: 01-14-2013, 06:04 PM
  4. Replies: 48
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 09:15 AM
  5. Shifty's Sponsored AMS Advanced Anabolic Pyramid Stack Log...
    By ShiftyCapone in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 152
    Last Post: 04-11-2009, 10:56 PM
Log in
Log in