ANS Pre workout Ritual Review

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Took 2 packets upon waking on an empty stomach. Flavor is candy green apple. Amazing taste!. I felt a little bit of energy for about 15-20 minutes after I took the packets. After that nothing...It does mix pretty well though. All it took was few shakes in a shaker cup and it was dissolved. I took it pre-weights, maybe this stuff would be better pre cardio, but I didn't notice any endurance effects either so I guess it just doesn't work to well for me. Just being honest here, hope it works well for others. Thank you to ANS for letting me try this out.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Surprising that you didn't feel much at two scoops. Two scoops has me staying in the gym and late to work. Regardless, thank you for providing your honest feedback T!

braco1

braco1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Took 2 packets upon waking on an empty stomach. Flavor is candy green apple. Amazing taste!. I felt a little bit of energy for about 15-20 minutes after I took the packets. After that nothing...It does mix pretty well though. All it took was few shakes in a shaker cup and it was dissolved. I took it pre-weights, maybe this stuff would be better pre cardio, but I didn't notice any endurance effects either so I guess it just doesn't work to well for me. Just being honest here, hope it works well for others. Thank you to ANS for letting me try this out.
Surprised a bit to hear that, especially with 2 packs. Gives you the full dose of 3.2g beta-alanine, 2.5g betaine, 3g Citrulline, 200mg Quercetin....plus the stim complex. It has me typically revved up and I can't leave the gym. But it hits everyone differently. Give it another try and see how you feel. Thanks for the review!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 Packs pre-cardio for my workout this past AM. Didn't feel any energy at all this time. Guess I just don't react to this particular pre workout. Thanks again ANS!. This is the reason for samples!.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On AM or elsewhere? For those on AM, everyone is linking back their reviews to this thread - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/229690-come-real-thing-10.html#post4025717

There are also reviews floating around the interwebs. If you google "ANS Ritual reviews," you should see quite a few.

Yeah I looked in that thread, and the only other review linked was by username "boonman" or something like that. Haven't seen anyone else post any review links.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I looked in that thread, and the only other review linked was by username "boonman" or something like that. Haven't seen anyone else post any review links.
Still waiting on those myself. Pete offered an initial review, as well as Lizking. Hopefully we can get more in depth reviews as they go through their samples.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is my review;

It is in my top five all round pre workout products.

I have the blue one and don't like the taste so the idea of drinking it freaks me out a bit. When I do chug a serving it is game on.

Done. :)

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here is my review;

It is in my top five all round pre workout products.

I have the blue one and don't like the taste so the idea of drinking it freaks me out a bit. When I do chug a serving it is game on.

Done. :)
Thanks for the review, BD. Coming from you that certainly says a lot about Ritual!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My initial will probably pop up Saturday with 1 serving before GPP. And 2 serving review on Monday for ME Upper

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My initial will probably pop up Saturday with 1 serving before GPP. And 2 serving review on Monday for ME Upper
Thanks Jim, appreciate the follow-up.

For everyone else who has received their samples, please post up your review when possible and link back here. :)