Pes anabeta, erase pro, alphamine, alpha t2 stack and DAA

nikolce

nikolce

Awards
I am currently stack these product In conjunction to a 2000 and under calorie intake also playing around with the macros dependant on the amount of physical activity I do , looking to recomp/cut down, way I'm taking these is

Erase pro first thing in the morning
Alphamine 1-2 scoops first thing in the morning
Anabeta two before workout and 2 post meal
Alpha t2 I'm taking 1-2 in the afternoon and possibly before I work out
DAA I take before work out with my creatine and protein

my work out routine is the fst-7 although I don't have a scheduled time where I work out on the day because of my line of work at the airport which is shift work

I'm currently weighing in at 81.7kgs

image-3028596162.jpg

Will be doing a weekly weigh in and if you guys like I can take a weekly shot of my body and I can do a weekly log can't do daily as I am fairly busy , and I will also like a insight if I'm taking these supplements correctly not too sure on the alphamine and alpha t2

Nis1

Nis1

Awards
In this for sure!! I ran ABE, EP, and Alphamine for 4 weeks recently and the results were awesome. I'll be interested to see how this works for ya, Should be a fun ride!

nikolce

nikolce

Awards
In this for sure!! I ran ABE, EP, and Alphamine for 4 weeks recently and the results were awesome. I'll be interested to see how this works for ya, Should be a fun ride!
Yeah I'm eager myself never used pes products read a lot of positive feedback so I thought I'd give it a go, il be doing a 8 week cycle forgot to mention this

SChasEE

SChasEE

Awards
You have an outstanding 8 weeks ahead of you my friend. I just finished my first run with EP/ABE/Alphamine/Enhanced a couple weeks back and loved it. All the positive feedback towards PES is completely true, those guys have seriously put tons of R&D in their products. So yeah, I'm in for the fireworks lol.

Also, as far as the dosing/times for alphamine, 2 scoops upon waking, 1 preworkout with enhanced worked well for me. On non-training days I did 1 1/2 scoops upon waking and 1 1/2 scoops about 30min before lunch.

nikolce

nikolce

Awards
You have an outstanding 8 weeks ahead of you my friend. I just finished my first run with EP/ABE/Alphamine/Enhanced a couple weeks back and loved it. All the positive feedback towards PES is completely true, those guys have seriously put tons of R&D in their products. So yeah, I'm in for the fireworks lol.

Also, as far as the dosing/times for alphamine, 2 scoops upon waking, 1 preworkout with enhanced worked well for me. On non-training days I did 1 1/2 scoops upon waking and 1 1/2 scoops about 30min before lunch.
Yeah I'm not to sure how to actually does it with the alpha t2 a if a pes rep could help out would be great, but il keep you guys posted not sure if you guys want a weekly pic as well as the log.

SChasEE

SChasEE

Awards
Yeah I'm not to sure how to actually does it with the alpha t2 a if a pes rep could help out would be great, but il keep you guys posted not sure if you guys want a weekly pic as well as the log.
Weekly progress pics are always appreciated, can never document too much imo.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Alpha t2 is a non-stimulant and can be taken along with your alphamine doses, this is when I take mine as I am fasted and Preworkout at these times which will optimize the effectiveness if your AT2 as well

nikolce

nikolce

Awards
Alpha t2 is a non-stimulant and can be taken along with your alphamine doses, this is when I take mine as I am fasted and Preworkout at these times which will optimize the effectiveness if your AT2 as well
So your taking
Alphamine and at2 2 servings in the morning and 1 serving in the afternoon

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Yes sir. Well I only take 1 cap in each dose but yes

nikolce

nikolce

Awards
Fair enough I'm thinking of adding mass hgh heard good reviews or is that a overkill?

nikolce

nikolce

Awards
So far loving the appetite and clean energy I'm getting from alphamine , with the low calories I'm doing at work I can really feel it and whilst working out , so far so good and only 3rd day ;p don't expect anything from erase and anabeta + DAA till the 2nd week or does it kick in quicker

nikolce

nikolce

Awards
Also noticed doms to have literally disappeared :/

SChasEE

SChasEE

Awards
Ghblast and zma and ghenerate by lg sciences and that's about it
If it were me, I would just stick with the stack your running so you can get a clear idea of its effects. You can always try it later on and if it ends up working nicely for you, throw it in with your next PES stack. I have a feeling this won't be your last ;-)

Glad to hear your enjoying Alphamine, nice clean burning energy!

nikolce

nikolce

Awards
If it were me, I would just stick with the stack your running so you can get a clear idea of its effects. You can always try it later on and if it ends up working nicely for you, throw it in with your next PES stack. I have a feeling this won't be your last ;-)

Glad to hear your enjoying Alphamine, nice clean burning energy!
Yeah that's true might put it on hold for now :)

nikolce

nikolce

Awards
So today is my 7th day on DAA, anabeta and erase pro i started alphamine and at2 on the Monday , so far physically I don't see or feel much other then the fact my energy levels are greater then before , I am getting good pumps although I'm not sure if it's because of the fst-7 or the cycle if you guys want I could upload my routine , one dramatic thing that has changed for this week is my weight which is 79.9 and from the picture you can see I'm a little dryer then last week. So far so good :) can't wait till another week passes when everything should be at full force :D , btw this is unsponsored :)

image-2265179542.jpg

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for this. Excellent stack you have there my friend :D

nikolce

nikolce

Awards
In for this. Excellent stack you have there my friend :D
Cheers mate :) I'm like it so far il be adding dpol as I'm about to run out of DAA I had some left over from another natty test cycle , iv noticed that my muscles seem harder/denser then usual

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The harder/fuller/denser muscle feeling is exactly what I feel everytime I run EPro and Anabeta/Anabeta Elite. It is a great feeling and the effects only get better and better as you keep running the stack.

nikolce

nikolce

Awards
Intriguing I just got my best mate to get on this stack :D. how many pounds/kilos of muscle do people average when doing this cycle for 8 weeks?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Intriguing I just got my best mate to get on this stack :D. how many pounds/kilos of muscle do people average when doing this cycle for 8 weeks?
That really depends on the user. It will vary from user to user and what your goals are. But you can gain a solid amount of muscle mass on this stack while dropping body fat.

nikolce

nikolce

Awards
That really depends on the user. It will vary from user to user and what your goals are. But you can gain a solid amount of muscle mass on this stack while dropping body fat.
I'm cutting I'm eating like 1800-2000 calories a day really depends on what I do on the day , then you have my best mate whom is bulking up although with him his and ecto morph so he tried eating like 3500+ cals a day , I'm considering later on doing a bulk with this stack I wouldn't mind knowing people's average

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm cutting I'm eating like 1800-2000 calories a day really depends on what I do on the day , then you have my best mate whom is bulking up although with him his and ecto morph so he tried eating like 3500+ cals a day , I'm considering later on doing a bulk with this stack I wouldn't mind knowing people's average
You should see some nice gains with muscle fullness and muscle mass while shredding up with your stack. You may end up being able to eat a bit more calories with this stack also and still be able to shred up nicely.

nikolce

nikolce

Awards
Yeah if I end up losing more then I anticipate I will probably up the intake of cals

nikolce

nikolce

Awards
Ok so my pumps are getting insane always hungry which making dieting soooo hard will power needed to the mac energy levels are good so far I'm about 80.3kg yet I seem leaner then before my strength is gradually getting better and this is only the second week :D 6 to go my diet this week has been poor very poor this week I will try doing keto for 5 days then go back to lower carbs etc ranging 1800-2000 i hope my attempt will be successful of doing keto

image-399058329.jpg

What you guys think so far ? Any questions ?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice start...in for the rest. Don't know how I missed this epic stack!

nikolce

nikolce

Awards
Nice start...in for the rest. Don't know how I missed this epic stack!
Will be putting up more constructive info next week :) including daily cals how I went with my work out etc

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will be putting up more constructive info next week :) including daily cals how I went with my work out etc
I look froward to it. Let me know if you need any additional help with anything.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've done FST-7 before and I enjoyed it. I still use it every now and then. Just don't over do it which is easy to do if incorporating FST-7.

nikolce

nikolce

Awards
I've done FST-7 before and I enjoyed it. I still use it every now and then. Just don't over do it which is easy to do if incorporating FST-7.
Day 1
Triceps
Close-grip bench press 3-4 x 8-12
Weighted or machine dip 3 x 8-12
Overhead cable extension 7 x 8-12
Skull crushers 7 x 8-12
Biceps
Alternate dumbbell curls 3-4 x 8-12
Machine preacher curl 3 x 8-12
EZ-bar curl 7 x 8-12 (rest 30-45 seconds between sets while sipping water)
Traps
Dumbbell shrugs* 3-4 x 8-12
Machine shrugs 7 x 8-12

Day2
Quads
Leg extensions 3-4 x 8-15
Squats 4 x 8-12
Hack squat or leg press 3 x 8-15
Leg extension or leg press 7 x 8-15
Hamstrings
Lying leg curls 3-4 x 10-15
Stiff-leg deadlift 3-4 x 10-12
Single leg curl 3-4 x 10-15 each leg
Seated leg curls 7 x 10-15

Day3 off

Day 4
Chest
Incline dumbbell press 3-4 x 8-12
Incline dumbbell flye 3 x 8-12
Flat Hammer or dumbbell press 3 x 8-12
Pec deck or cable crossover 7 x 8-12
Triceps
Skull crushers 7 x 8-12

Day5
Back
Warm-up:
Neutral-grip chin-ups 3 x failure
Wide-grip pulldowns 3 x 8-12
Barbell row 3 x 8-12
Hammer Strength row 3 x 8-12
Machine or cable pullover 7 x 8-15
Traps
Machine shrugs 7 x 8-12

Day6
Shoulders
Seated dumbbell press 4 x 8-12
Barbell or dumbbell front raise 3 x 8-12
Dumbbell lateral raise 3 x 8-12
Lateral raise machine 7 x 8-12
Rear delts
Dumbbell rear lateral raise 3-4 x 12-15
Reverse pec flye or cable 7 x 12-15
Rear laterals
Biceps

This is everything I do ATM , in like 2 weeks I will be doing German volume training

nikolce

nikolce

Awards
Day 1
Triceps
Skull crushers 7 x 8-12
Biceps
Traps
Machine shrugs 7 x 8-12

Day2
Quads
Leg extensions 3-4 x 8-15
Squats 4 x 8-12
Hack squat or leg press 3 x 8-15
Leg extension or leg press 7 x 8-15
Hamstrings
Lying leg curls 3-4 x 10-15
Stiff-leg deadlift 3-4 x 10-12
Single leg curl 3-4 x 10-15 each leg
Seated leg curls 7 x 10-15

Day3 off

Day 4
Chest
Incline dumbbell press 3-4 x 8-12
Incline dumbbell flye 3 x 8-12
Flat Hammer or dumbbell press 3 x 8-12
Pec deck or cable crossover 7 x 8-12
Triceps
Skull crushers 7 x 8-12

Day5
Back
Warm-up:
Neutral-grip chin-ups 3 x failure
Wide-grip pulldowns 3 x 8-12
Barbell row 3 x 8-12
Hammer Strength row 3 x 8-12
Machine or cable pullover 7 x 8-15
Traps
Machine shrugs 7 x 8-12

Day6
Shoulders
Seated dumbbell press 4 x 8-12
Barbell or dumbbell front raise 3 x 8-12
Dumbbell lateral raise 3 x 8-12
Lateral raise machine 7 x 8-12
Rear delts
Dumbbell rear lateral raise 3-4 x 12-15
Reverse pec flye or cable 7 x 12-15
Rear laterals
Biceps

This is what I do ATM if you guys think I should adjust something let me know then I will trial German volume training

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't be doing more then one FST-7 exercise per body part a day. Personally I would do FST-7 on your last exercise for whatever body part you are working and call it a day. If you are squeezing and stretching in between sets like you are suppose to, one FST-7 set will be plenty, especially after completing your previous movements.

nikolce

nikolce

Awards
I wouldn't be doing more then one FST-7 exercise per body part a day. Personally I would do FST-7 on your last exercise for whatever body part you are working and call it a day. If you are squeezing and stretching in between sets like you are suppose to, one FST-7 set will be plenty, especially after completing your previous movements.
Ok cheers bud :) appreciate the help fst-7+anabeta ohh boy ohh boy the pump I get haha

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is how I used FST-7 when I used it. I chose one bodypart for each workout and did it to end my sessions.

nikolce

nikolce

Awards
This is how I used FST-7 when I used it. I chose one bodypart for each workout and did it to end my sessions.
What are your thought on volume training that's my next routine

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are your thought on volume training that's my next routine
GVT? I like it. The volume can be rough on me so I will only run it 10x10 for 4 weeks in the future, but liked how it went last time I did. I know Ben (bdcc) is a fan as well, soooo if programmed right it should be solid. :)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sean, you can always look at an advanced GVT
10x3 wk 1
10x4 wk 2
10x5 wk 3

Then, you start week 1again with a 10% increase in weight and do some protocol making a nice 6 week cycle.

Add in glute, ham and mobility/stability work, boom

nikolce

nikolce

Awards
Sean, you can always look at an advanced GVT
10x3 wk 1
10x4 wk 2
10x5 wk 3

Then, you start week 1again with a 10% increase in weight and do some protocol making a nice 6 week cycle.

Add in glute, ham and mobility/stability work, boom
Can you give me a good example of one day routine what I'm getting is 10x10 supersets for eg decline bench with chin ups and incline press with one arm rows

nikolce

nikolce

Awards
GVT? I like it. The volume can be rough on me so I will only run it 10x10 for 4 weeks in the future, but liked how it went last time I did. I know Ben (bdcc) is a fan as well, soooo if programmed right it should be solid. :)
If you have any good articles or anything can you post up the links :)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nikolce

nikolce

Awards
When I eventually try it again I'll probably venture to something similar to what was posted a couple posts back.
Thanks man I will have a read so far fst-7 is looking promising but I would say my top 3 work outs are my own which is 4 exercises per muscles group 8 reps 3 sets with a double drop set with the last seton the last two exercises and dy blood and guts work out I found really good Aswell as niel hills y3t work out was good

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
This is the article I pretty much followed the first time: http://www.charlespoliquin.com/ArticlesMultimedia/Articles/Article/441/German_Volume_Training.aspx

This is similar to what is posted above: http://www.charlespoliquin.com/ArticlesMultimedia/Articles/Article/261/A_Look_Back_and_Ahead_at_German_Volume_Training.aspx

When I eventually try it again I'll probably venture to something similar to what was posted a couple posts back.
Its antagonist training gvt style.

Close grip bench 10x3
SS
Cummerford Curls 10x3

Accessories work and mobility.

nikolce

nikolce

Awards
Its antagonist training gvt style.

Close grip bench 10x3
SS
Cummerford Curls 10x3

Accessories work and mobility.
Yeah will put it in :) , haha but bit skeptical how they say people out 8-10 pounds from the work out. Can anyone back that

nikolce

nikolce

Awards
3rd day in to keto I'm dying for some stupid reason the past 5 days my appetite is gone through the roof , in guessing that's the anabeta

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3rd day in to keto I'm dying for some stupid reason the past 5 days my appetite is gone through the roof , in guessing that's the anabeta
That would be the Anabeta :)