Test As Strong As TItanium

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
image-85985040.jpg

Just want to say thank you to JD for letting me log this! I'm going to be taking three pills spread throughout the day. The only other supplements that I'm taking with this is a pre workout Supp-d by NLA and a protein powder, pretty basic. I'm very excited to see what Titanium can do!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
boom! i have a few myself

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
That's awesome! Have you tried it yet? If you did how was your experience ?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sub'd, looking forward to it :).

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in here!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Alright today was my first day starting titanium but I have noticed that I feel much hotter and that I would sweat a little more than usual. I didn't know if anyone else has had the same experience? Today was chest and it was a great workout

Everything was 4 sets

Flat DB press with twist
85x12
95x10
95x9
100x8

Incline BB press
205x10 for all sets

Flat BB press-ss-feet elevated stretch push-ups( hands are elevated on handles which allows your chest to go further down)
185x15-ss-15 reps
225x8 for last 3 sets-ss-10 reps

Incline DB hammer grip press(keeping your elbows tucked into your sides)-ss-same stretch push-ups as above but feet on an exercise ball instead of stable bench
55's x 10-ss-10 reps

Chest was pumped up nice and super defined! Can't wait for titanium to kick in!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes sir things are just now (literally) getting fired up in here! Will be interesting to see if there is a noticeable/defining moment when you finally feel as though Titanium kicks in!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Yes sir things are just now (literally) getting fired up in here! Will be interesting to see if there is a noticeable/defining moment when you finally feel as though Titanium kicks in!
I know, how long does it usually take, days, a week, etc?

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know, how long does it usually take, days, a week, etc?
My best answer for you is that it varies. Packers said he noticed the libido bump in about 3 days. I've yet to try it myself, but I would think you'd start to see noticeable benefits within a weeks time to only your libido but stamina and gym performance.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice numbers Pete... keep killin' it

And listen to DJ, he is in the know..
If it functions anything like the old Titanium it took about two weeks before I really began to see results in the mirror as as a result from gains I had in the gym... But I "felt" it in the first week. Just had that feeling that I was on another level.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Sounds exciting!! Later this week should be great!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Strong lifts Pete!

Damn the new Titanium bottle looks good :)

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In!

My bottle is just sitting at home. I was hoping to dive right into it, but I'm too close to vacation to start anything else.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Alright something new I've noticed today is I have been super hungry!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Ok morning update, just finished my shoulder workout which I will post this afternoon but I have to say that I am pissing like crazy. Like titanium is getting rid of all water weight! If the hunger keeps up and the water weight keeps dropping this might be just the perfect supp for recomp!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok morning update, just finished my shoulder workout which I will post this afternoon but I have to say that I am pissing like crazy. Like titanium is getting rid of all water weight! If the hunger keeps up and the water weight keeps dropping this might be just the perfect supp for recomp!

Nice!

Well A study published in 2003 by Derek Woodgate and Julie Conquer found that adding fenugreek along with a few other ingredients produced "significant body weight and fat loss in obese adults." The group taking the fenugreek supplement lost about 5 pounds total, 4.4 pounds of absolute fat mass and more than 1 percent body fat. Individuals in that group saw these benefits without changing their previous diet or activity levels.

I myself have always had good cutting effects when adding Fenugreek to a good cutting/recomp diet.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Shoulders for today
Everything was 4 sets

Seated BB shoulder press-ss-low incline rear delt raises
155x10-ss-10lb DB's x 25

DB heavy lateral swings
55x15

DB hang and swings
55x12

Seat lat raises(super strict)
25's x 12

6 ways
10's x 8

Standing BB over and backs
95x8

Standing super wide BB front presses
65x8

Shoulders were tired but not defined as I'd like so I probably will be switching up my shoulder workout next week.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great update!

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
Shoulders for today
Everything was 4 sets

Seated BB shoulder press-ss-low incline rear delt raises
155x10-ss-10lb DB's x 25

DB heavy lateral swings
55x15

DB hang and swings
55x12

Seat lat raises(super strict)
25's x 12

6 ways
10's x 8

Standing BB over and backs
95x8

Standing super wide BB front presses
65x8

Shoulders were tired but not defined as I'd like so I probably will be switching up my shoulder workout next week.
You, my good sir, are also a fan of John Meadows I use this almost exact shoulder routine no joke.

Sent from my Galaxy SIII

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
You, my good sir, are also a fan of John Meadows I use this almost exact shoulder routine no joke.

Sent from my Galaxy SIII
Yes I just started using it about 3-4 weeks ago and I'm liking it! But I think I'm going to keep some of his lifts and add a couple of my own for next week to switch it up a bit.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes I just started using it about 3-4 weeks ago and I'm liking it! But I think I'm going to keep some of his lifts and add a couple of my own for next week to switch it up a bit.
Pete I just noticed you were in Indiana... where abouts exactly? There is a guy I've seen at my gym wearing a MAN shirt so that makes me wonder if that was you lol...

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in South Bend, where are you?
Ah... Noblesville. So that wasn't you then haha. I'll be in Goshen the weekend of Father's Day :D!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Explain the 6 ways.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thank you for making my shoulders hurt..... ;)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-cCXkSi7IQ[/video]
Damn did you see that guy behind him doing those micro shrugs with super light weight? Epic.