USPlabs ultimate lean muscle building stack

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Used my last serving of white flood reborn last night so starting my log for the usp labs products I have laying around.

Will be taking:
Prime
Versa1
Compound 20
Test powder
Leaning protein

Will be taking a before and after pic. Been waiting to use these products I won thanks to distilledwater and USPlabs and all of their promos minus the protein, had to pay for that lol.

All products are a four week cycle. So should be done by july and ill see how the results are after a month.

I will be logging my workouts and any differences I feel pertaining to strength vascularity, alpha, increased acne, muscle fullness, endurance, etc.

This is not sponsored and I will also being dosing:
fish oil
orange triad

and using powermax as my pwo.

Bought a tub but ended up logging controlled labs reborn white flood. So now I have a whole tub to use! Good stuff. I know exactly how it effects me so that will not get in the way of this stack.

Here we go USPlabs!

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Took my first serving of compound 20 and prime with breakfast. Enjoyed that great blue raspberry taste of the test powder. Tastes awesome..had a couple of straglets at the end so will remember to shake a couple more times..

Will be working on back and shoulders tonight. Since I only work out 2 times a week I try and get a full body work out done but dont always get it done. So along witj back and shoulders ull prob see a few more sets on a diff body part.

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Appetite feels supressed..usually can get 3 fat gorditas down but felt overly full at 2...not sure if any of the supps suppress appetite

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This looks fun. :cool:

Awesome stack determinator! I'm in for the ride.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Appetite feels supressed..usually can get 3 fat gorditas down but felt overly full at 2...not sure if any of the supps suppress appetite
Appetite suppression isn't common with your stack. Some users actually notice an appetite increase with a few of the products. Have you used any of them previously?

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Scratch that ..everything changed by 12..I was starving right before lunch...I forgot I put a scoop of alphamine in my pwo for my morning drink..(made everything last night and had it ready in the fridge for this morning)

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Appetite suppression isn't common with your stack. Some users actually notice an appetite increase with a few of the products. Have you used any of them previously?
Great to have u for the ride!

But no havent used any of them..just wanted to get the most out of them by using them together :x

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great to have u for the ride!

But no havent used any of them..just wanted to get the most out of them by using them together :x
Happy to be here! Thanks for taking the time to keep a log.

I hear you man. It really depends on how you look at it. Stacking everything at once could potentially help achieve greater results in 4 weeks time. However, regardless of how on point nutrition, training, and supplementation are, there's a limit to the amount of progress one can make in that time. Creating an 8 week run would allow for more potential progress overall. Either way should be solid and I'm looking forward to following!

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Happy to be here! Thanks for taking the time to keep a log.

I hear you man. It really depends on how you look at it. Stacking everything at once could potentially help achieve greater results in 4 weeks time. However, regardless of how on point nutrition, training, and supplementation are, there's a limit to the amount of progress one can make in that time. Creating an 8 week run would allow for more potential progress overall. Either way should be solid and I'm looking forward to following!
Even the test powder that says only 4 weeks on 4 weeks off

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Even the test powder that says only 4 weeks on 4 weeks off
I was referring to using the products as 2 separate stacks, for a total of 8 weeks combined. For example, 4 weeks of TEST Powder/PRIME followed by 4 weeks of VERSA-1/Compound 20. Sorry for the confusion bud.

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
I was referring to using the products as 2 separate stacks, for a total of 8 weeks combined. For example, 4 weeks of TEST Powder/PRIME followed by 4 weeks of VERSA-1/Compound 20. Sorry for the confusion bud.
I could do that ..didnt know it could be donr that way thought they were all suppose to do diff things

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
After looking up each product I think im gunna do exactly what u proposed

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I could do that ..didnt know it could be donr that way thought they were all suppose to do diff things
The products have different effects and could be used either way (together or split up). It comes down to how long you'd like to make your run. Your original plan is fine; I was just giving you some options.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After looking up each product I think im gunna do exactly what u proposed
Sounds good brother! Now you'll have twice as long to make progress! It'll be somewhat easier to recognize what each product has to offer as well.

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Very cool. Do you have any specific goals that you'll be working towards?
Very good question..I haven't been using anything but the essentials..fish oil multi creatine pwo and just eating my brains out..I've been gain muscle and filling up everywhere..great results..I thinking goal is to continue to fill out and feel and look fuller while getting more vascular and continuing to lower my body fat %..

My arms were my biggest downfall before concentrated on them and I feel proportioned now..mow I hydrant everything to continue to grow as I am now...think having the edge with products like these will help me with that

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Great tasting test powder down and 3 prime taken!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very good question..I haven't been using anything but the essentials..fish oil multi creatine pwo and just eating my brains out..I've been gain muscle and filling up everywhere..great results..I thinking goal is to continue to fill out and feel and look fuller while getting more vascular and continuing to lower my body fat %..

My arms were my biggest downfall before concentrated on them and I feel proportioned now..mow I hydrant everything to continue to grow as I am now...think having the edge with products like these will help me with that
Congrats on your recent success! So you're going for a lean bulk/recomp; it's not the easiest goal, but with diet and training nailed down, it could be accomplished.

The products may help reach your goals and provide the edge that you're looking for. Myself and others have experienced size and strength gains, increased muscle fullness and vascularity, and body recomposition while using them. If you'd like any help with nutrition and/or training please don't hesitate to ask. As always, they will be the biggest determining factors in your success.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Blue razz is the sh!t lol..might be my shaker but seems I can never get that last but mixed ever
Haha. I don't usually have any issues with it. Whenever I have a few sips left of any powder/liquid mix, I give the shaker a quick swirl before drinking. That seems to do the trick.

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on your recent success! So you're going for a lean bulk/recomp; it's not the easiest goal, but with diet and training nailed down, it could be accomplished.

The products may help reach your goals and provide the edge that you're looking for. Myself and others have experienced size and strength gains, increased muscle fullness and vascularity, and body recomposition while using them. If you'd like any help with nutrition and/or training please don't hesitate to ask. As always, they will be the biggest determining factors in your success.
Yeah when I work out the fat hanging around just falls off..ive lost 3 pounds but my arms alone grew an inch and half bigger than 3 months ago..so I'm sure most of it was fat seeing as how much muscle I've gained I'm sure it's really more than 3..

But yes bulk/ recomp..hard for me to gain fat when I'm working out so more like a recomp

My senate grown and so is my chest..now concentrating on widening my back and thickening my shoulders

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I just started logging prime and versa1.... So adding c20 would be good? I am only about a week or so into it couple of pics for me to judge of of by the en of the run.

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
I just started logging prime and versa1.... So adding c20 would be good? I am only about a week or so into it couple of pics for me to judge of of by the en of the run.
I'm doing compound 20 and versa 1..then prime test powder after this 4 weeks

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Bud. What are your goals for this run?

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Of the various USPLabs products out there, my responded quite favorably to Compound 20. For me, it paired up nicely with some coleus. I've yet to run my Versa-1 stash, but I just wish C20 would cost as much as V1 is right now. HAHA!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Hey Bud. What are your goals for this run?
Well I want to add a few pounds of muscle (which should be realistic 3-4). I also need to get back to a few PRs my shoulder has healed good and I have taken steps to rehab it, worked on my form and have been keeping a much better log. 4week cycle I shouldnt expect miracles. I plan on compound 20 and Man NXT once these two are done. I expect to have concret after prime, right now I have a preworkout with 1,3 and creatine Flashover... Not bad just need a little more geek and twitch for those heavy days.

Ummm I have started a log, I will PM you the link if you haven't already seen it (don't wanto whore myself out in here any more than I already have. )

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Well I want to add a few pounds of muscle (which should be realistic 3-4). I also need to get back to a few PRs my shoulder has healed good and I have taken steps to rehab it, worked on my form and have been keeping a much better log. 4week cycle I shouldnt expect miracles. I plan on compound 20 and Man NXT once these two are done. I expect to have concret after prime, right now I have a preworkout with 1,3 and creatine Flashover... Not bad just need a little more geek and twitch for those heavy days.

Ummm I have started a log, I will PM you the link if you haven't already seen it (don't wanto whore myself out in here any more than I already have. )
No biggie don't worry about it lol

I will be adding HGH up from appnut. So total supps I am taking for this first four weeks are:

Compound 20
Versa 1
Hgh up
Powermax/WFR as pwo
Fish oil, orange triad

And prob a mix between neovar and concret for creatine on days IM not taking ...I don't think I have neovar a fair shot..thought I gained weight from it but might have been igf-2.. We will see because I am down two pounds but gaining muscle.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Sounds good man. I'd hold off on Compound 20® and run it with Nolvadren-XT like you had planned. Your current stack is solid as is and you'll have another great stack lined up. I haven't used N-XT, but had excellent results using Compound 20 with Erase Pro (same main active ingredient).

Shoot me a link bud. If not, I'll be sure to find your log either way.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No biggie don't worry about it lol

I will be adding HGH up from appnut. So total supps I am taking for this first four weeks are:

Compound 20
Versa 1
Hgh up
Powermax/WFR as pwo
Fish oil, orange triad

And prob a mix between neovar and concret for creatine on days IM not taking ...I don't think I have neovar a fair shot..thought I gained weight from it but might have been igf-2.. We will see because I am down two pounds but gaining muscle.
Nice addition determinator! I've enjoyed a few samples of HGH UP.

It sounds like there's some recomping going on!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In! Can't wait to see your results

I have yet to try blue razz test powder. Sounds delish. I ran the FP when it was released inner circle and enjoyed it. So far it was only DAA supp that didn't cause me GI issues.

Versa-1 was sneaky for me. Breezy was cool enough to give me some pointers on what to look for. My mind/muscle connection allowed me to really lock in on my high volume and some of my slow negative stuff.

-On the strength side, once I hit 4 week mark, it started kicking in fast. I combined it with ABE weeks 4-8. Last year on ABE only, I did 65lbs alternating curls, on Versa-1/ABE I broke my PR and hit 90lbs!

Compound 20 I decided not to run. I may trade the bottle, I think at my weight (298) I have at least 50lbs to lose before a product like that would work for me :(

Prime I ran way back in day when it was first released. I can't remember how it treated me, but I just won a bottle from the giveaway thread so I am excited.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In! Can't wait to see your results

I have yet to try blue razz test powder. Sounds delish. I ran the FP when it was released inner circle and enjoyed it. So far it was only DAA supp that didn't cause me GI issues.

Versa-1 was sneaky for me. Breezy was cool enough to give me some pointers on what to look for. My mind/muscle connection allowed me to really lock in on my high volume and some of my slow negative stuff.

-On the strength side, once I hit 4 week mark, it started kicking in fast. I combined it with ABE weeks 4-8. Last year on ABE only, I did 65lbs alternating curls, on Versa-1/ABE I broke my PR and hit 90lbs!

Compound 20 I decided not to run. I may trade the bottle, I think at my weight (298) I have at least 50lbs to lose before a product like that would work for me :(

Prime I ran way back in day when it was first released. I can't remember how it treated me, but I just won a bottle from the giveaway thread so I am excited.
Anytime bud. It's great to hear that your run went well. I have a feeling that once you go a couple weeks without it, you'll appreciate the effects of VERSA-1 even more. I finished my run a little over a week ago and am already counting down the days until I start back up.

Congrats on the PR! Those are some beastly curl numbers brother!

You could still benefit from using Compound 20. Some of the effects may be more noticeable at a low body fat percentage, but that's not all that it has to offer. A good number of users have reported that it's helped maintain their strength while cutting. I've noticed the same as well.

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
So Monday I did chest and tris but I don't think anything kicked in yet. took my first dose of hgh up last night and slept GREAT.. THE only reason I felt a difference is because I've been getting she!t sleeping the past two weeks. Woke up actually being able to open my eyes. Feel good this morning.

3- compound 20
1- versa 1
fish oil, orange triad

And some powermax for a pick me up.

Will update tomorrow with tonight's workout of back/bi's

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
So Monday I did chest and tris but I don't think anything kicked in yet. took my first dose of hgh up last night and slept GREAT.. THE only reason I felt a difference is because I've been getting she!t sleeping the past two weeks. Woke up actually being able to open my eyes. Feel good this morning.

3- compound 20
1- versa 1
fish oil, orange triad

Have you stopped taking Prime, or was today the off day?

I saw earlier your were going to do prime/test powder then versa1/compound 20. Have you changed?

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I decided to do compound 20 and versa1 first then doing the other cycle after..

Probably should have done it the other way but I kept getting acne and didn't want to take the test powder yet ..acnes gone just recomping with the three sups I I'm taking currently

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

3- compound 20
1- versa 1
fish oil, orange triad

I'm glad to hear that you got some good rest man. You can't underestimate the benefits of quality sleep. How are you dosing the Compound 20? Did you take 3 caps this morning?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah 3 in the am and 3 at dinner
The recommended use is 2 caps twice a day (6-8 hours apart). I'd suggest using one of the two servings pre-workout if it fits your schedule. With your current dosing, the bottle will only last 20 days.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anytime bud. It's great to hear that your run went well. I have a feeling that once you go a couple weeks without it, you'll appreciate the effects of VERSA-1 even more. I finished my run a little over a week ago and am already counting down the days until I start back up.

Congrats on the PR! Those are some beastly curl numbers brother!

You could still benefit from using Compound 20. Some of the effects may be more noticeable at a low body fat percentage, but that's not all that it has to offer. A good number of users have reported that it's helped maintain their strength while cutting. I've noticed the same as well.
Thanks man. I think I'll prob trade the c20 though for now, try to grab some more versa. Last night was my first back/Bi workout without Versa-1. I was able to curl the 65's, but everything felt real heavy. I'm surprised how fast my strength dropped off it.

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
The recommended use is 2 caps twice a day (6-8 hours apart). I'd suggest using one of the two servings pre-workout if it fits your schedule. With your current dosing, the bottle will only last 20 days.
Really I could sworn it said 3 twice a day

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man. I think I'll prob trade the c20 though for now, try to grab some more versa. Last night was my first back/Bi workout without Versa-1. I was able to curl the 65's, but everything felt real heavy. I'm surprised how fast my strength dropped off it.

No problem man. That would be a good option. I don't really see a decline in numbers, but after a couple of weeks, I usually notice that my strength isn't progressing the way it was.

Really I could sworn it said 3 twice a day
Yeah, you might've been thinking of the PRIME dosing. At least it's still early in your run. I'd drop down to 4 caps a day for the rest of the bottle.

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Don't know what got into me today..did a full upper body workout today. Sweat a lot and kept pushing it can't wait to sleep good tonight

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I'm glad to hear that you got some good rest man. You can't underestimate the benefits of quality sleep. How are you dosing the Compound 20? Did you take 3 caps this morning?
Bottle says 2/2 that would provide 30day supply. Is it safe to take with any preworkout? And how about fat burner... Say alphamine or alpha t2 or both.

EDIT: I read the other posts.... 2/2 good and yes prime says 3/3

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't know what got into me today..did a full upper body workout today. Sweat a lot and kept pushing it can't wait to sleep good tonight
Great job man!

Bottle says 2/2 that would provide 30day supply. Is it safe to take with any preworkout? And how about fat burner... Say alphamine or alpha t2 or both.

Yes, you can use Compound 20 with a pre-workout or thermogenic. It's stimulant free, so stacking it with a product containing stimulants would be fine. I wouldn't recommend using a pre-workout and thermogenic that both contain stims within the same 24 hour period.

Compound 20 may be used with Alphamine and/or Alpha-T2 . Make sure to follow PES's dosing recommendations for stacking Alphamine with A-T2.

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established

Deciding to run the compound 20 Budman?